Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Florida Vacation

"Young girl on vacation, experiences sex with an older man."

40
14 Comments 14
35.2k Views 35.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
It was my senior summer of high school. I had finished top of my class. In celebration my family decided to take a summer vacation to Florida. I was thrilled. I couldn't wait to hit the beach. I had heard Florida had some of the best beaches in the world. My family and I had flown to Florida from our small town in Oregon. I was thrilled to be in such a different scene. I was just a common small town girl, who was ready to have some fun. And boy would I have some fun maybe more than I ever bargained for.

We had been in Florida a few days. I was enjoying myself. But for the last few days, I had noticed this older man who stayed on the same hotel floor as me. We would see each other in the morning as we headed out. He would smile, and speak.

"Good morning," he'd say.

His voice was deep and sexy. I kind of liked it.

"Morning," I'd say in a giggly girly voice.

We also ran into each other at the pool alot. I would catch him stealing glances at my young tight and toned body. I played softball for all four years of high school. It had my body toned, tight, and really gorgeous. I was slightly tall for my age about 5'8, thick toned thighs, flat stomach, and lovely young perky breasts. I wore a pink and white polka dot bikini.

He wore fitted swim briefs. He was older like in his forties, he had gray hairs on his chest, and he was kind of husky. Well built like a retired football player. His skin was tanned from the Florida sun. He was handsome. Anyway I always caught him looking at me dipping in and out of the water. Water dripping over every curve of my body. My hair soaking wet. I didn't mean to be dirty but every time he saw me at the pool, the bulge in his swim briefs got a little bit bigger.

I couldn't lie he turned me on to no end. I had to keep dipping in the water just to keep cool. My body was wet, but my pussy was wetter. Sometimes I'd have to leave the pool in a rush because I was so turned on. I would rush back to my hotel room and go the bathroom just masturbate to have some sort of release. One day I was leaving the pool. I was going back to my room.

My parents weren't there. They told me before I left that they would be heading to meet some of my dad's old friends. They said they'd be back later so that we could get dinner together. I was cool with that. Anyway I was at my room and was having trouble with my hotel key. I don't know, maybe I wasn't sliding it right.

"Shoot!" I said to myself annoyed with this.

"Having trouble with that key?" a man with a deep sensual voice said. It sounded so familiar.

"Yeah I am," I said looking up at him.

It was handsome older fellow from the pool.

"Let me help," he said taking the key from my hand. 

"Sure," I said stepping to the side.

We were close. I could smell his sweet cologne. It smelled good. It was strong but not abrasive. He slid the card and oddly enough the door unlocked.

"Wow thanks," I said smiling at him. I finally got a close up.

He was freshly shaved, but had a five o'clock shadow. Beautiful green eyes, dark black hair that was graying. He was so handsome. Having him this close, smelling his cologne, seeing him up close, had my pussy throbbing, and soaking wet. If I didn't get in the room soon, I think not only would my body be dripping water but my pussy dripping juice.

"Thanks gotta go," I said rushing in my room. 

I quickly snatched off my swim suit and hopped in the shower. I rinsed the pool water and reached between my legs and felt a swollen clit wet and begging to be caressed. I rubbed it and began to finger myself. Before I got too into it.

I got out the shower, dried off, and laid on my bed. On my back, I spread my legs wide, and started caressing my clit again. I moaned out loud. This felt so good and I was so wet. I moaned softly as I caressed my clit with one hand and squeezed my breast with the other. I rubbed my clit in a circular motion, it felt so amazing. I was so into it that I didn't hear the door open.

"Excuse me young lady, but I believe you forgot your key," said the older man.

I gasped and quickly grabbed my sheets to cover my naked body. "Oh my gosh!" I said so embarrassed.

"Oh I'm sorry young lady, I didn't know," he said calmly.

"I just wanted to return your key," he said holding up my key.

I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to say. Then I noticed the bulge in his pants was huge. It was almost like his cock was so hard it was gonna bust out his pants.

I couldn't help but stare at it. I had only seen a real one once, when I had sex with my boyfriend that one time on prom night. I hadn't had sex since. The older man noticed my stare.

"You like that girl?" he said to me.

I looked up afraid, I can't believe he caught me looking.

"I'm sorry," I said bashfully.

"No, it's okay. Do you like it? Wanna see it?" he said his deep voice all calm and sexy.

"No I don't think I should.

SamanthaMuray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaMuray

You should go. My parents aren't here. They'd kill me if they caught you in here," I said. 

He came over to me and stood directly before me. His crotch was right in my face.

"You're a pretty girl. So young and pretty. I watched you masturbate for a few moments before coming in. Your pussy looks so sweet. I'd be honored if you'd let me please you," he said.

My heart rate jumped a million beats.

"Really?" I said looking up at him intrigued.

"Oh yeah. I'll be easy," he said undoing his belt buckle.

He undid his pants and dropped them. He pulled his cock out his fitted briefs. It was solid as a rock. 

My pussy was overflowing by now.

"Come on girl, stroke it for me," he said.

I slowly raised my hand and began to stroke his cock. His cock filled my small hands, I gripped it tight, and stroked it.

"Oh yeah baby, that's good," he moaned.

This had me so wet. I stroked his cock with one hand and opened my legs to fondle myself as I fondled him.
"Put it in your mouth for me," he said.

I looked up at him. I had never given a blow job before. 

"Go on," he said encouraging me.

I opened my mouth and stuck his erect cock right in.

"Suck it girl. Suck it for me," he said. I began to suck on it like a sucker.

He put his big hand on my head and moved my head back and forward. This had so me so turned on.

"Aw yeah! That's a good girl. Suck that dick! Yes!" he moaned moving my head back and fourth.

I sucked harder and he moved my head back and forward faster. My mouth was salivating so, that it dripped from his cock. I was giving him sloppy wet head.

"You're doing so good baby! Oh yes! Yes!" he said.

I slurped up all the juice and sucked harder. He was moaning loud now. After five minutes head, he pushed my head away.

Told me to lay back as he unbuttoned his shirt. He got completely naked. 

I laid back nervously.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy sweet girl," he said.

"Spread your legs," he said.

His voice was deep and has such authority. It was sexy. I spread my legs.

"You have such a beautiful body," he said getting on top of me.

He began to kiss my neck. I felt his scruff against my skin and that turned me on. I even felt his chest hair against me. His sweet smelling cologne would be all over me.

He kissed his way down to my breast. He began to suck, kiss, and caress my tits.

"Aw you have such a beautiful body. I love these nice supple breasts!" he said sucking on my breast.

He went down farther and opened my legs. He got on his knees and grabbed my legs.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed. He wasted no time eating my pussy up. He licked my clit and sucked on it good.

"Oh yes!" I moaned out in pleasure.

He was slurping up every drop of my juice. He sucked on my clit good, than he began to finger my pussy. Cream oozed out of me and I was in heaven. "You got good pussy baby! I can't wait to fuck you good," he said as he continued to eat.

I couldn't wait to feel his big hard cock deep inside me. He sucked my clit, and kissed my pussy one last time.

"I'm about to fuck you good girl," he said coming up.

I opened my legs welcoming his thick cock. He first slid the head in and I felt it. It felt so good. He eased himself inside my tight wet pussy.

"Oh," he moaned. He began to move in and out of with ease.

"Shit you're so tight! Yes!" he moaned pumping in and out of me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I squealed.

He began to pound my young pussy hard.

"Yes! Oh shit yes!" he said pounding me.

This was feeling so good. My heart was pounding hard as an adrenaline rush went all through my body. I was on fire now and it was feeling so good.

"You like that? Hmm girl? You like the way I'm fucking that young pussy!" he said pounding me.

"Yes I love it! Oh yes!" I squealed in euphoria.

He pounded me a little bit more; then directed me to get on all four. He got up behind me and started fucking me from behind.

"Fuck! That pussy so good! Fuck!" he said slapping my ass hard.

It only turned me on more. He gripped my waist and started slamming me back hard on hard cock.

"Yes! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I shouted in pure pleasure.

“Aw girl! I'm about to come! Fuck! Here it comes!" He roared.

"Yes! Cum!" I said.

He quickly yanked his dick out and shot sweet cum all over my fat ass!

He jerked his dick draining it for every drop. I never spoke to the guy again. After we finished, he left. My parents came home, didn't suspect a thing. We left the hotel the next day anyway and stayed with some of my dad's friends. And till this day, that was still one of the best fuckings I ever got in my life.

Author's Note: Leave a comment let me know if you enjoyed this. Thanks!

Published 
Written by SecretDirtMind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments