Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Story

"This is my first story, so please tell me what you think!"

1
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
835 words 835 words
Your heart is pounding,trying to leap out of your chest with excitement. Watching him from the bottom of the bed, you see him in the corner of the room getting undressed, wrapping his arms around his plain t shirt and pulling it slowly over his body. Everything about him is sexy, even watching him breathe turns you on.

He looks over and spots you looking at him, not minding one bit. He knows what he’s doing to you. He’s making you wait, making you want him more and more as time passes. He walks over, only in his trousers and places one knee on the bed, leans over you and gives you the softest of kisses. His lips are warm, soft and sweet, just before he lets go, you gently bite his bottom lip, keeping him close for just a few more seconds. He gets the idea and sits next to you on the bed.
He kisses you again, but this time a little harder, pressing his lips firmly against yours. His hand finds its way down to your thigh and squeezes, by now you’re just dying for him to take you, you want him so badly, and he wants you more. You look down, and see the bulge in his pants, you want to see the monster free, and so you decide to get him even more excited. You grab his crotch; your actions are rewarded with a pleasurable moan from him, his hand slides a little higher up your thigh in excitement. You slowly pull down his underwear, revealing his cock, which is all yours, yours to taste and do with whatever you please. You stop for a moment, teasing him, knowing that he wants you. You gently wrap your soft lips around his cock; he gives out another moan, he wants more and you’re going to give it to him; you gently suck on his cock as your mouth slides up and down. He’s really moaning now, his pleasure is making you wet, you want him, you need him. You slide your tongue around making sure he is getting everything he deserves. His erotic moans keep you going, heck, you could keep going all night this is such a turn on. After a while he cups your face and guides you off. He knows that it’s your turn now, he pulls down your panties and takes them off around your ankles and throws them on the floor.

NicollAdamss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicollAdamss



He guides you so you’re lying on the bed, him on his front and you on your back. He presses his mouth to your vagina and starts licking your clit, slowly at first, then picking up the pace and really going for gold. The intense pleasure rips through your body, you can hardly speak and you’re shaking with delight and can only just manage to let out a few loud moans, he keeps going, this time adding two fingers, “Fuck!” you scream as your body feels almost as it is on fire, his face right down there, his tongue massaging your clit, you feel a dash of energy bolt through your body, you’re about to climax when suddenly he stops. He sits back up and looks down at you while holding his cock, you know what’s to come, you know that you want it, and you know that you’re going to get it. He teases you at first, rubbing your clit with the head, its feels great, and you feel like you’re going to explode if you don’t get his cock soon.

He soon slips his cock inside you, you can feel him throughout your entire body, before you can say “kinky sex” he’s slamming into you, making sure you know that you belong to him now, no other man, just him. He’s thrusting faster and faster, you grip the headboard and scream, this is too intense but you don’t want him to stop, he keeps going, letting out the occasional “fuck” and a few growls. Even though it hurts slightly, it’s still the best sex you’ve ever had. He leans in close, your chests are touching, he’s thrusting a lot slower but your heart is pounding fast as ever. His leans over and puts his mouth close to your ear; his breath gives you goose bumps as he moans in your ear.

After a few more thrusts, you start to feel the same energy as before, with every thrust a moan follows, soon you cry out as you are brought to a climax; his hot liquid fills you to the brim.
He stays on top of you, panting, you also, both hearts pounding, he leans over a little more and places a soft kiss on the top of your forehead. He rolls off of you and you turn to the side, he sneaks in behind you and gently wraps his loving arms around you.

Published 
Written by Seal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments