Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Glance

"Our dark eyes met across the room, and a fire was lit from within."

5
4 Comments 4
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
His breath was sweet, like candy, puffing gently against my neck. The smell permeated the air as my fingers dug into his shoulders. The alleyway was dark, the brick wall pressing into my bared skin, biting it, leaving little scrapes and pinpricks of pain. His mouth parted and his teeth scraped as his hands claimed my skin, pushing my dress higher, gripping the curve of my ass, the roundness of my hip. I groaned into the cooling air, bucking into his body. He was hard against me, his flesh covered but heating through his clothes.

I dragged my long nails against him, holding the bottom of his shirt up to slide my fingers inside, touching his flesh. I parted my lips, gasping for air as his worked my flesh, biting and sucking. Surely the pleasure beating at me was illegal. Surely no one could make someone feel this way and not have repercussions.

His mouth parted from my skin and trailed along my jaw, his lips seeking mine. I turned my head slightly and met him, my mouth parted, his tongue searching. He stroked it into my depths, and his flavor exploded in my mouth, indeed an addictive sweet. I stroked my tongue slowly against his, and ground my hips eagerly. He gripped my ass and hauled me up higher, forcing himself tight to me, between my bared legs, his fingers almost bruising as he kissed and sucked at my tongue.

His kiss was pure cocaine, an addictive high, as he settled himself between my thighs. He was rock hard behind his pants, and I could feel how wet I was as he rubbed himself eagerly against my bared folds. The slightly rough material made me hiss into his mouth and he groaned in return and pressed harder. We were both eager for a joining that would be hot and hard there against that wall. Our bodies sang as if in unison with one another, the sweetest music known only to us in that darkened alleyway.

Had I known we would be entangled as such when I had met him in the bar? No. I had no clue he would strum me and make me want to bend to his every whim. When our eyes met across the way, when his dark eyes had dragged across my skin, it was like a dagger of heat being drawn. And I couldn't help return the gaze, my own dark eyes pinpoints of desire as we made our way to one another, two moths drawn to the flame of one another.

He was so much taller than me, and his voice was low and sweet as he greeted me. "Darlin."

"Sir," I returned, a hand coming up to touch his collar familiarly, his military dress sending chills down my spine. "Don't I know you from someplace?" I said, my voice husky, as I stepped into his space.

"I would remember meeting a dark angel like you, darlin'. Private Roman. Kris." His hand swooped up and brought my fingers to his lips, and they were like sin brought to life. They caressed my knuckles, his tongue flicking out to taste my skin. Electric shocks rocked my body and I felt myself grow wet.

Music played in the background, people chattered and mingled, and we stood there, frozen in our own time. He pulled me in close and I went willingly, and he wrapped his arms around me, and we swayed slowly on the spot. I draped my arms around his shoulders and my eyes kept his gaze as we slowly danced together.

"I can't believe I've found you," he murmured, shifting slightly to kiss and nuzzle my ear. I shuddered and pressed tighter to him. My body was throbbing in response to this man I had just met, an unusual pulse of need robbing me of my senses.

"You were looking?" I said in reply, shutting my eyes.

"I've always been looking for you. I just never knew it until now." His hands tightened on me and his mouth moved, quick and sure and covered mine. Before I knew it our mouths were tangled together, our tongues dipping into each other's mouths, stroking and sucking, my hands smoothing over his shorn hair, his hands gripping me tightly through my dress.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

When we parted we both gasped for air and I could feel him, hard for me.

I reached and grabbed his hand, tugging him, my decision made. And here we were, my panties discarded, his body rubbing boldly and eagerly against me in this dark alleyway, our mouths dueling in the dark light.

Finally, I could take the teasing no longer and my hands slid to his hips. I pushed gently, parting him from my body, and he groaned in need. My hand stroked and cupped him through the fabric, feeling his hard girth. He pressed into it and I undid his zipper, reaching into his pants. He spilled into my palm, the tip of him slick with need, and I slowly squeezed him and stroked his length eagerly. He pumped his hips, his eyes shut, his face blank except for his evident passion rising in his cheeks.

My mouth met his again, kissing him hard, and when we parted, I knew we would be one, right there against the wall. It didn't matter if it was a one-time thing, or if we found each other again. We had to have each other.

"I need you inside of me," I moaned against his lips, and he nodded, pulling back, looking down at me.

"You're sure, little darlin'?" He said, his voice rough with desire. Even now, his manhood in my hand, my panties discarded, so close, he was being a gentleman.

My answer was simple, my mouth attacking his with fervor, my body nearly climbing his, pressing my wet slit against his hard cock. He shifted against me, using his hands to part my thighs and lift me. Suddenly, he was there, hard and swollen, pressing against my soaked entrance. I cried out and he swallowed my cry as he slid himself home, hard and thick inside of me, stretching me slowly. When he bottomed out, he paused, pulling his mouth from mine again to rest his forehead against mine.

"So tiny. And wet. All for me. All mine," he said, and I couldn't speak. It was the truth. I was his in that moment. He slid backwards slowly, and then forged forward again, and began slowly fucking me, rocking his hips in and out in a slow, hard rhythm. I dug my nails into his shoulders and panted as he took me, shaking a little, dizzy as wave after wave of desire flooded me.

Our bodies mixed and moved almost as one, mine moving toward him as he moved into mine. Sweat formed on his face and between my breasts as we fucked, slow and hard against that biting wall. Each thrust was almost torturous, but a glorious feeling filled me each time he butted the end of me. I could feel myself tingling; close to exploding on him.

"Close. So very close; please take me home," I whispered desperately as he pinned me, pausing in his movements at my voice.

Suddenly it was like I had unleashed a beast. His thrusts became harder, and faster, taking me at his whim, a low grunting noise rising from him.

As our flesh snapped against each other, echoing in the alleyway, it was like a duet of sorts. My body thrummed and burned with need as his took and took. Finally, I exploded around him, crying his name to the night sky as I came apart in his arms.

I felt him expand and then he shuddered and filled me to the brim. He slowed his hips, pumping me gently as he gushed inside of me. "Mine little darlin'. Take all of my seed. Be mine." His voice was earnest and I shuddered deeply as he pulsed within me.

As we pressed against each other, against the wall in that alleyway, we found something in each other we had both been searching for. Forever.

Published 
Written by DanicaKiernan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments