Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Experience With a Black Cock

"Nicole had always wanted a black cock..."

16
6 Comments 6
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Nicole was a white female with a good body, and she loved sex. She had big tits and her pussy was shaved, mostly because she liked the feeling of a big hard cock against her skin as it slid into her wet pussy. She worked out at the gym several days a week, not only to keep in shape but also to check out the hot guys, especially the black ones.

Fucking a black man had always been her fantasy; big black cocks sliding into her white wet pussy? What could be better! She had always heard they had bigger cocks than the white guys and that once you got fucked by a black cock you'd never be satisfied with anything different again. Her problem was that she had a boyfriend, Austin.

Nicole thought her fantasy was just going to be that, a fantasy. It was on one of her trips to New York City when she was visiting Austin that the fantasy changed to a reality. Austin knew it was a fantasy of hers to fuck a black man.

Austin arranged for a man to come and fuck Nicole. Shortly after they got back from dinner, there was a knock on the door and in walked her black fantasy to satisfy her cravings and give her a fuck like no other. He was young, tall, and very dark, and wore a doo rag on his head. Her white skin looked even lighter next to his.

Nicole wore a very sexy revealing corset that barely covered her tits. Her long blond hair hung down to her waist, almost covering the thong she had on.

He walked into the room and saw Nicole lying on the bed hungrily waiting for his black cock to be in her wet pussy. He undressed, first taking off his shirt, then unzipped his pants.

His big black cock was sticking straight out. Nicole couldn't keep her hands off his cock. She started massaging it, pulling it even longer than it already was. He pushed Nicole away making her lie on her back and told her to get her white ass on the bed. He was being so aggressive but Nicole didn't care. 

He untied the ribbon on the front of her corset, unlaced the many eyelets that were wrapped around it and took it off. He reached around Nicole's ass and pulled her thong out of it, sliding it down her legs. He turned Nicole around and shoved her face on his cock and told her to suck on his big black machine. Nicole opened her mouth; he wasted no time in shoving his big cock in, and pushed it to the back of Nicole's throat where she gagged.

Nicole's hands wrapped around his long thick shaft; she moved his big black cock in and out of her mouth. He then told Nicole to sit on his face while she would suck his cock. In the sixty-nine position, Nicole moved her hot wet pussy over his mouth and felt his wet tongue slowly slip into her pussy. His tongue explored, moving in and out and feeling the entire wetness.

"Oh my god, I can't hold it I have cum," said Nicole.

She then came all over him.

AgathaRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaRosse

He now stuck his fingers along with his tongue in Nicole's pussy. She felt herself wanting and needing more.

"I want you in my pussy fucking me," Nicole screamed out.

"Do you like the taste of my fucking cock?" he asked her.

"Yes, I love the taste of your huge cock," Nicole replied.

He asked her, "So you want my big black cock in your tight little pussy?" Then he shoved his cock back in Nicole's mouth, demanding her to keep sucking.

While his cock went in and out of her mouth she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw her boyfriend next to the bed, there sitting on a chair watching their every move and listening to their conversation. By now he had taken all his clothes off and was naked with his hard cock growing larger and larger. Nicole saw in his eyes his approval and his growing desire to join in.

Nicole kept sucking when he suddenly pushed her off him and made her lie on her back so he could sit on Nicole's pussy.

"Are you ready to get the best fuck of your life?" he asked Nicole.

Before Nicole could say anything he shoved his big black cock into her pussy. Her wet pussy allowed his cock to slide right in. Nicole groaned as he continued to fuck her harder and harder. He pulled out again and turned her over so she was on top of him, and he put his cock back in and continued to fuck her. He reached his hand around Nicole and started to spank her.

As he was smacking her, he asked, "Do you like my big black cock being shoved in to your white pussy?" Nicole groaned approvingly and he pulled out and shoved it back again. Nicole came again. He continued pulling it out and shoving it back in faster and harder. He told Nicole to sit up and ride his cock and told her to shove her white ass against his cock harder and harder. 

Then suddenly, he pulled out and pulled Nicole over to the side of the bed, her ass lying at the edge of the bed. He was standing next to the bed and spread her legs apart; he put her legs on his shoulders and shoved his big black cock back into her wet pussy. Then all of a sudden Nicole's boyfriend came over and put his big cock in her mouth.

They both continued to shove their cocks in and out of Nicole time and time again. She was cumming over and over again. Finally Nicole tasted the cum in her mouth and it ran down her face. Nicole's pussy was still feeling the massive cock pounding her until he came inside her. He pulled out and she felt his cum run down the crack of her ass.

She lay there content with a swollen pussy, exhausted from the massive cocks that had been fucking her, having enjoyed the best fuck of her life.

Published 
Written by ItsAlex_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments