Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First date goes very sexy, very fast

"Janet's first date, is hotter than she thought."

11
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The attraction had been there a long time. They had both felt it. It was the elephant in the room that no one wanted to talk about. She watched from a safe distance as he spent all his time and lust on others. She dated a lot of men, and he waited for her to make a move. They were at an impasse.

Finally, he made the move. It was just a simple conversation. Nothing exciting, really or even remarkable, but the pull was stronger than either of them had thought. They talked for a while, and she was shocked that he didn't shower her with compliments as all the others usually did. 

Janet was beautiful, dark hair, riveting blue eyes, a nice firm, body, a pair of tits that were not too big, not too small. She had a nice rounded ass, and most guys were putty in her hand. This , man was different. Stronger than the others. Not led by her. She found that fascinating.

Dusty was impressed. She was smarter than most of the girls he dated, and smoking hot. She didn't fawn all over him or kiss his ass. He was very intense. Eyes that bored right into your soul, and dark hair. Women threw themselves at him usually. Janet was more reserved than he was used to, but he could tell that underneath was her inner slut dying to get out. He decided he was going to be the one to release her.

They finally had their date. The anticipation had been building to a fever pitch. Hot conversations, long talks. He already felt like he knew her. She was wearing a slutty looking dress. He smiled when he saw it. He knew it meant she was using her looks to attract him. 

He sat down with her and they ordered drinks. He sat so close he could feel her bare leg brushing his leg. She laughed nervously and he noticed that she was already flushed, with the beginning of desire. He decided to have a little fun with it.

He leaned close to tell her something. His lips grazed her ear lobe as he spoke. She didn't move away at all. He saw the goosebumps rise on her flesh. She shivered just slightly as if she were cold. She slid closer to him.

They talked for a few minutes, and she ordered a second drink. He leaned in toward her and put his hand on her thigh under the table, and she looked up at him and gave a secretive smile. She was ready to play. She leaned forward to tell him something, and he felt her breast brush against his arm. He could feel her nipple through the sheer fabric of her dress. Her nipple was already as hard as a stone.

His hand slid up just a little bit, and to his surprise her legs parted a little. He trailed the back of his hand up and down her smooth thighs. His hand slid up higher and the back of his hand brushed her silky panties. She gasped for air and her legs spread a bit more.

He leaned in for the kiss and their lips met softly at first. Tentative. He felt her lips part and her toungue slipped out to meet his. He deepened the intensity of the kiss, and her arm wound around him pulling him in closer. He could feel her rapid heart beat.

He slipped her panties to the side, and slid one finger slowly between her pussy lips. She made a small sound. Only he heard it but he felt himself getting hard as he found her already hot and wet. He found her clit with one finger and rubbed it softly as she clung to him. He looked into her blue eyes and found her completely caught up in the lust of the moment. He pressed his finger on her firmly and rubbed in small circles. Her orgasm came too quickly. Much more quickly than he had thought. She gasped out her pleasure against his mouth. He covered her lips with his to smother the small cry of pleasure that escaped.

She whispered in his ear, " Can we please get out of here?"

He smiled, at her obvious desire, and stood up. "Yeah, lets get out of here."

They barely ,made it in the door, before they were all over each other. She was trying desperately to get his pants off. She could feel his hard dick through his pants and it was making her crazy. He pulled her skirt up around her waist. He pushed her up against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he kissed and bit her neck.

She moaned in pleasure, and he flipped her around and jerked the zipper of her dress down. Her dress fell down in a little pool of silk at her ankles and she was standing in front of him in only her panties. Her hair was messed up, and her lips were swollen with the kissing. He just admired her for a moment. Staring at her, before he leaned in and his mouth teased her nipple. Her breath caught and he felt her hands grabbing the back of his head. The pleasure was so intense she would alternately try to pull his head away and pull him in closer.

He took his pants off and jerked her panties down. She was smooth as silk, and he wanted to taste. He didn't fuck around. He went straight for her pussy. He had her up against a wall like a whore, her knees shaking as his tongue teased her clit. He found it and sucked on it as she cried out in pleasure.

He told her not to move. She held perfectly still as he licked and sucked her pussy until she was begging for release. He teased, and flicked his tongue over her. He wanted her to be screaming with pleasure. She jerked hard with another orgasm and he felt the jerking that told him she was cumming for him hard.

He stood up, and grabbed her ass cheeks, and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he slid inside her soaking wet pussy. FUCK it was much wetter and tighter than he had imagined and he had to fight for control as her pussy gripped his hard cock like a glove. He slid in and out slowly at first, but picking up speed.

For a few moments there was no sound but the sound of their bodies slamming into each other, and the panting of two people. He felt himself getting hotter and hotter, but wanted to make it last.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

They tumbled to the floor.

She teasingly rolled on top of him and straddled him. She started riding him. Her hips grinding in small circles as she snapped her pussy up and down on his throbbing hard dick. He watched for a minute enjoying the view as her tits bounced as she rode him hard. He forced himself into a sitting position and they rocked back and forth slowing the pace a little.

He lifted her off of him and spun her around. He bent her over the bed, and admired her round ass. He gave her a firm slap on the ass. She smiled a sexy smile over her shoulder and wiggled that sweet ass again. He smacked it again, and then again, enjoying the way her ass turned pink. He could see his handprint clearly on it.

Suddenly without warning he plunged into her from behind. He heard her cry out in surprise. He fucked her HARD. He got a handful of her hair and pulled her back a little. He fucked her harder and faster. She reached under and rubbed her clit to increase the pleasure. He could tell she was about to cum, but he wouldn't let her. He stopped. He smacked her ass with his dick and said to her, "Now suck me."

He sits on the bed, and she kneels in front of him. Her mouth finds his hard dick. She can taste her own juices on him. She licks him all over, cleaning every bit of her pussy juice off of him. She teases him, tasting just the tip of his dick. He grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock into her mouth almost choking her. Her eyes widen in surprise, but she takes as much of him inside as she can. He feels the pressure of her lips intensify.

She starts sucking him harder and faster. Pulling him out and back in as fast as he can thrust. He can feel himself wanting to cum and he bites his lips in effort to keep from cumming. He feels a sudden pain as she bites his thigh. He glares at her and she mocks him with her laugh.

"Bitch" he whispers.

He grabs her by the hair and pulls her up. He throws her back onto the bed and she puts her legs on his shoulder. He pounds into her mercilessly. Going so deep she screams. He pushes her legs so far back they are almost to her shoulder and holds them there, pounding into her pussy hard and fast.

Her nails dig into his shoulders as another orgasm rips through her body. She screams out her pleasure. He pins her hands back to the bed and fucks her harder and faster. She is begging for more, her body is nothing but sensation. He feels sweaty, and he becomes animalistic in his need to make her his.

He wants it to be better, harder, stronger, than she has ever had. He punishes her body, driving inside that softness with a sudden fury.

She cums again screaming his name, and he pulls out of her. He flips her onto her back with her head hanging off the bed. He puts his hard cock into her mouth that way. Feeling himself slide into her throat. Her eyes widen as she feels him going further into her throat. She gags a little and tries to pull away. She is pinned to the bed as he throat fucks her. She gives into him.

He shoves his hard dick in and out of her mouth. He feels her tongue on him as he does it. He can feel the pressure building. In one quick move she is off the bed and kneeling in front of him. She pulls his dick into her mouth as far as she can and holds him deep in her throat, choking on the thickness. He picks up speed and holds himself back. But she reaches under and gently cups his balls with her hand and goes down as far as she can and the tightly held control he has held snaps.

He grabs the back of her head and starts shoving himself in and out of her mouth. The sensation overcoming everything else. He sees her eyes widen and tears fill her eyes as she chokes on him.

He doesn't care.

He thrusts in harder and faster, his hips bucking and becoming erratic. Her hands are on this thighs, and she is digging her nails into them trying to hold him back, but he cant stop. Her tongue, her mouth, the whole night overcomes him, and he mindlessly fucks her mouth without a care for anything but his own pleasure. He feels the cum build, and suddenly he blasts his load into her mouth with a yell. He tips her head back hard with his hand yanking her hair.

" Swallow it" He growls with his teeth clenched as he shoots another stream of cum into her mouth. He is pulling her hair so hard that her neck is bent back and she swallows every drop.

His hands go around her throat and he thrusts in again, the last bits of cum drizzling out. He holds his cock in her throat, with his hands around her neck, until the pounding in his body slows.

He lets her go and she falls to the floor, gasping for air, and weak with passion.

There is not a sound in the room but for the hard breathing. Her breathing slows, and he gently takes her hand, and pulls her up onto the bed with him. There are marks on him where she bit him and her nails dug into him, and marks on her neck from his passion. He strokes her hair softly, and smells her perfume. Intoxicating as it mingles with the scent of sex and sweat.

He can see that she is very shaken by the intensity of the sex, and pulls her close. His hands roam over her body gently caressing and she snuggles against him. He feels her arms around him. He is a little shaken himself at how good this feels. They don't speak at all for a while, just lie there together their bodies touching.... spent, physically.

When they feel like moving again, she heads for the shower, but when she gets to the door of the bathroom, she looks over her shoulder and gives him that cocky smile, and beckons him to join her.

Dusty never turns down an invitation to shower with a beautiful woman.

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments