Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everyone Should Have A Hammock

"She's irresistible on her porch hammock, and I see no reason to resist."

3
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"For a lovely lady who's always an inspiration."

I wake up in an empty bed. Blinking against the morning sunlight spilling into the room, I squint toward the windows. My grimace turns to a smile as I see the foliage swaying in the gentle breeze and the bright blue skies remind me that I'm currently residing in a tropical paradise.

I scan the bed and wonder where you are. Most likely, you are already lounging in the hammock on the porch, your favorite place to curl up. I go through my morning stretching routine, getting the kinks out and the energy up. A quick stop in the bathroom and then I step outside to find you.

The view before me is exactly as expected but still takes my breath away. The wooden porch topped with a palm frond roof overlooks the Mexican beach down a hillside covered with lush tropical foliage. The woven hammock strung between the posts completes the idyllic scene. But of course, it is the contents of the hammock that really stops my heart and then has it racing. Your body is mostly concealed in the hammock cocoon, but I know every curve and my mind fills in the details of what my eyes see.

Shoulder-length brown hair is equal parts stylish frame to your face and a carefree mess of wild womanly allure. Your full and agile lips can give a disarming friendly smile or a sultry pause with a lick of your tongue along them. The most prominent feature on your face is the expansive, doe-like eyes that can capture your heart in an instant with their twinkle or stir your loins with a wink and a lowered eyelid.

And the body! Elegant shoulders offer the perfect backdrop for the exquisite breasts, round and full but still perky, and generous without being overwhelming. They are the kind that makes your hands reach out involuntarily, yearning to hold and caress them. Traveling downward, your toned stomach flares out into the generous curves of your hips, and your torso is completed by the perfect peach of an ass. Tanned legs balance between slender and muscular and speak to your healthy habits and stamina for any type of aerobic activity that we might want to try.

And of course, there is the sweet center of my desire, the smooth and inviting pussy. Currently kept in a short trim, the dark brown hair forms a neat triangle, framing the fold of your nether lips that are typically tucked in but can flare into a throbbing, slick warmth of pure desire with the proper attention.

You sense my presence and turn toward me, letting the book you're reading fall to your chest.

"Buenos días, mi amor!" you greet me, your warm and friendly smile showing your pure appreciation for life. As your eyes meet mine, you recognize the flames burning for you within my soul. Your head tilts to face more directly towards me. Those deep, expansive eyes go even a bit bigger at the intensity of my gaze, then narrow in response to my intentions. Your nostrils flare, seeking oxygen and energy for what is about to come. And your tongue inadvertently sneaks out, running lightly along your lips, moistening them.

I'm dressed only in boxers, but that outfit is too much for what I have in mind. With a quick flick of my hands, they are on the floor, and I step out of them toward you, fully naked. I'm best described as long and lean, almost always the tallest person in the room, and obviously a man that stays active. Not a lot of mass, but what is there is defined by regular sessions lifting weights in the gym. Most importantly, there is plenty of strength to lift, hold and pin your body into any position we might enjoy.

I point at your bikini top, an eye-catching pink and red swirl pattern that gives men, and women, an excuse to look down at your chest. With a flick of my finger, I indicate the top needs to go. You coyly give me a confused look, pretending to not understand my hand gesture. I do my best to suppress my laugh and play the part, repeating my gesture with a glower. You smile, but then take on a serious, seductive expression, slowly and deliberately licking your lips as you reach behind your neck and undo the ties. You sit up but turn your back to me as the bikini top drops to the floor. You turn your torso back in my direction but still tease by covering yourself with your hands. Then your hands began to move, massaging your breast, pushing them together showing off your ample cleavage. A little more of your bosom is exposed as your fingers move to play with your nipples, tweaking and twisting. Finally, you stare deep into my eyes and bare your breasts to me. Perfectly round, too full to be called athletic, too slim to be overwhelming, silver-dollar-sized nipples now fiercely erect, your breasts sway with the gentle motion of the hammock. I breathe in deeply to replace the breath you just took away. At the sight of you, I also can't help but reach between my legs and begin stroking my now swelling cock.

I point to your shorts and give the same indication to remove them. You know what I want, but give a slight frown, then shake your head. You laugh, but I do not. My diminished brain power is only focused on one thing, and every action of mine is in pursuit of what I want. As I stride forward, you sense the depths of my need and your excitement rises at being the object of such desire. I reach you, quickly unbuttoning your shorts. Your eyes lock onto my face, teasing demeanor gone, now compliant to my wishes. I pull down on your shorts, and you obediently raise your hips without me needing to ask. I catch the panties as I pull down, removing all your clothing in one motion.

I stare down at your pussy. You spread your legs wide for me, coyness gone, allowing me to drink in the view. I see a hint of moistness already welling up, and I reach down to softly trace the small trail of slickness. A brief smile flashes across my face. Now that I have you naked and willing, my more thoughtful side reemerges, and I consider how to take full advantage of the situation.

I gesture for you to roll away from me, grabbing the hammock edges and gracefully slipping into a spooning position with you. As I position my cock to nestle between your ass cheeks you let out a slight gasp, grind back into me with your hips, ass muscles lightly squeezing me, bringing me to greater rigidity. As you focus on massaging my cock with your ass, I position our torsos so that I have access to your breasts. My left arm is holding me up in the hammock above you, freeing my right hand to roam. Your right arm is above your head, staying out of the way. I indulge myself by crudely grabbing your right breast, cupping and squeezing for a time, then playing with your one nipple ring. Your ass stops pulsing against me as my nipple-play brings out a gasp, and your left hand rises up to touch mine in appreciation of the sensations I'm bringing to your body. I press your hand onto your nipple, inviting you to keep playing while my hand switches to your left breast. I'm rhythmically squeezing your breast while your hand is playing with your nipple ring and your ass returns to squirming against my raging hard-on.

I slip my hand between your legs. No longer simply moist, you are now absolutely slick with juices. I had planned to lightly play, but the engorged and wet state of your heated pussy demands immediate attention. I plunge one finger in, using my thumb to stimulate your clit. Your legs snap open, spreading so forcefully you nearly upset us from the hammock. Rocking wildly, you are oblivious with your need, and I respond by finding the rhythm, plunging now two fingers into you. Your hips rock in response, your back pressing against my chest as you arch your body, your hand still cupped around your breast but now motionless as all your attention is focused between your legs.

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

I continue to stroke; you continue to buck. My cock is getting uncomfortable as you press into me too hard, and I slip it from behind to between your legs. We're not at a good angle for me to slip inside you, but I use myself like a dildo, pressing my cock into your clit and thrusting my hips. The feeling of my warm manhood against your pussy lips and clit brings you even higher. You're gasping now as I maintain thrusting my hips against you, stroking inside and on you with my fingers. Your energy builds and builds until you shudder with a tremendous orgasm, and then relax against me.

I give you a moment to come down off your plateau, still enjoying myself by sliding my fingertips up and down your sensual body. I taste your delicious nectar on my fingers. You murmur softly, but I let you know that I'm not done by pulsing the still-stiff cock between your legs. You let out a pleased 'Oh!' and wiggle your ass, rubbing and squeezing me in the process.

I hold the edges of the hammock, then deftly execute an exit without spilling you in the process. I look down at the hammock now enveloping you, a very colorful cocoon, mostly blues but with a rainbow section that reflects the tropical theme. The weave is enough to mask your body, but the mesh also reveals enough to enjoy your naked flesh before me, almost like a fishnet body stocking. Although picturesque, the scene is also undeniably sexual and I'm back to stroking myself while standing above you.

You move a hand up to your mouth and trace your fingertip around your lips, then insert your finger and slowly suck on it. I happily comply with your implied suggestion and move up a few feet to stand next to your face. You simply tilt your head, now running your tongue slowly around the circle of your lips. I put one hand behind your head, fingers entwining your hair. I align your lips with my hips. In one swift thrust, my cock disappears inside your mouth.

My head rolls back and my eyes shut as I feel the warm moisture of your mouth envelope my head. I start to thrust my cock into your face, but then stop as you expertly start your own motion, bobbing your head back and forth and swirling your tongue around my head. Your hand cups my balls, and you find the rhythm that uses the swaying of the hammock to find even more pleasure. I pause to enjoy my situation; the beautiful house overlooking a tropical beach, the morning sunlight streaming into the pleasant hammock swinging in the breeze. And most importantly I'm enjoying the exquisitely beautiful woman sucking my cock.

I'm looking down at you, appreciation for the pleasure of how freely we are sharing our bodies glowing from me. You look up and smile around my cock, recognizing the look and reciprocating. You pop my cock from your lips, then press the hard dick up against my stomach and focus on my balls. You gently suck each one, then lick between them, then press your face against them and nuzzle in the neatly trimmed hair. I finally laugh at your play, and kneel to give you a long, passionate kiss, lips and tongues pressing and exploring, souls connecting freely and fully.

Deciding it's time for the finish, I stand again and move down next to your hips. After brief consideration, I decide on a course of action. Looking down into your eyes, I give a smile and head tilt that asks, 'Do you trust me.' You flash a quick smile but then your face takes on a sultry, needy look that replies, 'Just fuck me already'. I nod, fully in tune with that thought.

I grab your right ankle with my right hand, pulling your leg straight up into the air. This rotates your hips toward me, and once I have your ankle resting on my chest, we are properly aligned. I use my left hand to press your hips into mine. You get the idea and adjust your body to the proper angle. Then you reach down and grab my dick, holding it in just the right spot. I pull us together and slide home.

Again, my head flies back and my eyes shut at the sensation of my cock sliding into your warm and wet pussy. I feel the resistance of your walls opening to accept me, and your gasp of pleasure matches mine. I pull out and thrust again, this time your body offers little resistance and I feel the pure pleasure of fucking you course through my dick into the rest of my body. That pleasure ripples back through my dick into your pussy and resonates through your body. Again, I pull back and thrust in, again the pleasure runs through every bit of our joined bodies.

I search for the proper resonance, matching the swing of the hammock so that your whole body is swaying as my body is bucking into you, your ankle still pinned to my chest so that both hammock and your body swing together. I adjust the height of holding you so that my cock slides effortlessly into you. I look down and watch the motion, slick cock disappearing into your slit, then back out looking stiffer and slicker with each thrust. Your pussy is red and throbbing, literally dripping with the generous juices flowing from you. Your body is tense from head to toe, partially with the need to hold the proper pose to fuck me, but mostly with the intensity of the pleasure you are receiving from the man using you for his pleasure. My body is a statue of sculpted muscle posed on the open porch, accentuated by the fully erect manhood sliding in and out of your intimate center of pleasure.

A primal grunt rings throughout the neighborhood and I stop my thrusting, clenching your body against mine, impaling you deeply with my now pulsing cock. Cum erupts inside you, and you feel each spasm as it travels from my balls through my cock to shoot deep inside you. Your pussy walls join in the joyous eruption, clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing. The last load is launched and accepted, a transcendent moment of unity with your lover. You sigh in bliss as you fully relax back into the hammock.

I similarly relax but end up in heap on the hardwood floor, with emphasis on 'hard'.

"Ow," I whisper, but with such deep contentment it's obvious the slight bump I got hitting the floor is of little consequence compared to the deep satisfaction of our mutual orgasm. You laugh, rolling over to look down from your perch. "Come back up here and join me." I summon the energy to stand up and maneuver back in our original spooning position. I go back to caressing your body, but with the slow energy of a satiated lover.

"What shall we do today? Down to the beach? Hike through the jungle? Sit and read?" you ask.

I ponder for a bit, my brain still fuzzy with lovemaking. "Hmm, give me a bit of breakfast and maybe we can do this again."

Another laugh from you. "I'm up for it!" You give me another kiss and then turn back to spoon and simply enjoy the pleasure of the blissful moment.

Published 
Written by Lutherhurt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments