Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ESSENTIAL FUCK Miss.JACKSON from Peterborough

"I love to fuck sexy blondes who most men think are NOT available... including Miss Louise Jackson"

3
14 Comments 14
38.0k Views 38.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story

I have a weakness for blondes, love to chase a sexy younger blonde and fuck her anyway I can, and I don’t mind paying for it. As sex is always better with a sexy fit blonde who is not a known whore.

In the past I’ve fucked my brother’s girlfriend and my boss’s daughter. My latest conquest is Miss Louise Jackson , a delightful blonde lady, the best massage therapist in the Peterborough area. Found her quite my accident , while just messing around with google. Typed in massage Pboro and up she popped . Seen her many times for aromatherapy massage treatments with essential oils, all good but I was more interested in just fucking this sexy blonde cock-tease.

Recently I was in the area, gave Louise a call to try and book her for a visiting massage at my hotel.

This is a lady who is prim and proper and doesn’t offer extras ( I have tried many times before) but I knew differently NOW because when she does outcall/visiting (very rarely ..and expensive) she loves to be fucked as a good mate had a visiting massage from Louise at his hotel recently and told me what a cock-pleasing bitch she was. So I thought it was worth a try.

Asked Louise if she could visit me today ,she says she will be too tired after a long day; I persisted and said I would look after her (offered her a large amount) if she would see me at my hotel room for a visiting massage . Arrangements were made to meet me later that evening after Louise finished work at her day job as am holitic therapist.

Now please sit back and enjoy, it’s a long one as I’ve included all the juicy details of my time with Louise who does the essential oil massage. Continue reading only if you want to see how much Louise loves cock ……otherrwise stop now !

Met at arranged time/place, my hotel room in Peterborough, Louise looked good enough to eat , in a long black coat, high heels strappy sandals, long red fingernails and red lipstick, gorgeous shoulder length blonde hair and that sexy face and smile.

I welcomed her , kiss on cheek and handed her the fee.

Louise said,“ I see you are happy to see.” As I was only wearing a towel round my waist , my hard cock was easily visible. Because of what my mate had told me I knew I was going to fuck the ass of this sexy bitch, been wanting to for to long.

I replied that ,of course I’m happy to see her whilst thinking I will be happy when I‘m stuffing your hot cunt with my cock.

She took off her coat, massage uniform on underneath and no skirt , just black lace-top stockings and heels. Next she asks me if I want her to take off her gown, she smiled and slowly unzipped it and off it came. Now Miss.Louise Jackson stood before me in my hotel room , in just heels, stockings and a little pair of black panties.

Anyone who has met Louise knows what a fabulous slim sexy body she has in her uniform at work and she always got me hard fully clothed when I‘ve received numerous massage off her in the past.

This is the first time I seen her so naked…way better without her uniform. Her tits are bigger than I thought, beautiful and her waist is tiny, with quite big curvy hips and arse, just unbelievably fit, curvy blonde. Her legs in stockings were easily the best I’ve seen, very long with shape.

Time to get on with it…time to fuck this gorgeous cock-teasing bitch.

I took off my towel and Louise said she doesn’t carry around a massage table so it has to be on the bed, so on the bed I got ,face down. Louise started to massage my legs with some essential oil mix. She moved up, asked if I minded if she sat on me so can she reach my upper body. No problem, Louise sat on me, my cock now about to explode as Louise massaged my shoulders as she sat on top of me.

Time to turn over , Louise started on my lower legs as she massaged me I watched her perfect tits swing, her nipples were erect.

I got up and tried to touch her tits, she told me to lay and relax. Did as told, she moved up my legs and massaged between my thighs, not touching my hard cock. She then sat on the top of my legs and massaged my lower chest region. Then moved up and sat on me ,her pussy on top of my hard cock , only her panties between us. She massaged my chest and I touched her tits as I told her how fucking gorgeous she looked, she told me to rub oil into her tits. Did it with pleasure, so covered Louise’s tits with oil, they got even more sexy, nipples even harder and she wriggled around over my cock.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

Could feel the wetness through her panties onto my cock.

Asked her very nicely to take off her panties, she got up and I watched Louise take them off, fucking gorgeous sight . Louise was smooth shaven and her pussy looked very inviting as I’d expected. She got back on me and continues the chest massage.

My cock was pressing against her now well soaked cunt. (my cock is about to explode and Louise had turned me on soo much now so man talk now…sorry if a bit crude) .

I pulled her down towards me and kissed her, she opened her mouth, stuck my tongue in and started to feel her lovely curve, my hands all over and onto her bum. Grabbed her arse cheeks as I tried to push my cock into her. Her cunt was now flooded as I could feel her hot juice al over my cock. Louise asked to suck her tits, I expertly flicked her nipples with my tongue and then sucked her tits, she loved it and moaned with excitement.

Louise sat up and lifted herself up just above my cock and slowly lowered herself onto me so that the head of my cock was pressing against her cunt. What a tease, I was dying to enter her, Louise teased my cock for a few minutes , slowly lowering herself a bit more onto me then lifting up.

To much for me, so as Louise lowered her self onto me I pushed my cock into her as I pulled her towards me . My bareback cock slipped into Louise’s hot soaking wet cunt. Louise put her head back for the first few seconds as I fucked her . She obviously was enjoying it, just like my mate had said. I fucked Louise for at least five minutes as she sat on top of me, she rode me in style and I rubbed her tits and kissed .

Was she any good? Plenty of you have met Louise so just imagine having her sat on top of you topless, with your cock deep into her cunt. Sounds good, it was even better, she was fun, friendly, giggly and easy to get along with. Her cunt was very wet and gripped very tight, so it felt very good. Great fuck. Didn’t last much longer and I came deep inside Louise, very ,very long and explosive, intense cum. It felt like I was cumming for ever, even after I’d cum, my cock was still twitching for a minute.

Louise got off me and we had a little giggle and talk, she lay next to me and she licked my lips, very erotic, made my nipples and balls tingle. Onto full on tongue in mouth kissing, so sensual, never done anything like that since I was about 18 or so. Been more interested in fucking etc than this sort of stuff.

My cock was soon ready for action but I wanted to give Louise’s amazing body some attention. She laid flat on her back, I kissed her lips, then neck and onto her tits, spent plenty of time there and moved to between her legs and time to enjoy Louise Jackson’s juicy cunt.

Louise opened her legs wide, I admired her very wet, swollen ,pink cunt, beautiful just beautiful. She smelt quite strong in a feminine way, more like she ooooooooozed sex. I licked her clit, very gently and then onto licked her hole and it was starting to dribble with juices, my cum in there somewhere. I inserted a few fingers into and fingered this blonde fucking cocktease . She moaned and cum all over my hand within a minute.

Time to fuck Louise properly, turned her over and stuck my cock into her from behind, I fucked her hard doggie as I told her what a fucking good whore she was. Told her how long I’ve waited to stick my cock in her, she wanted to hear more. The dirty whore was getting off on this, so was I… She said to me, “If you wanted to fuck me then you should have said .”

I asked her if my cock was nice, she said she was loving it. And she was, I fucked her really hard doggie , she was very responsive and fucked me back…pushing herself back into me, as I pushed in deep in her. Just perfect, turn her over, put her legs up on my shoulders and pushed my cock deep into Louise’s cunt. I fucked her really deep and could feel my cock against her womb, I asked if it hurts her,

She replied, “ Yes, but I love hard deep fucking …love the pain.”

She was loving it, so I fucked her even deeper and harder, she cum and I wasn’t far behind..or was it all the noise she made that finished me off. Cum deep inside Louise’s cunt, kept my cock in her until I went slack. Then just looked at her, she look as sexy as ever, legs open,cunt on full view,great big tits and gorgeous legs in heels and stocking, couldn’t even believe my eyes, thought about and said to myself, “ Yeah, I’ve just fucked Louise Jackson, what a beauty.”

Published 
Written by PaulPriestgate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments