Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma To The Rescue

"A boring party livened up by a chance encounter"

4
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Another souped up memory of mine. I did meet "Emma" at a party and we did have a bit of a kissing session but that's as far as it went. Maybe this is what could have happened..."

The party was dire and I was beginning to wish I'd gone to the pub instead. New Year's Eve was always busy and the thought of spending most of my evening queuing at the bar was the chief factor in me deciding to go to the party. However, it was going nowhere and the guy I'd spent the last thirty minutes listening to could bore for Britain. My mate, Dave, who came with me was nowhere to be seen; he'd either left without telling me or, more likely, had drunk himself into a stupor and collapsed behind a sofa somewhere. It was no good, it was time to go. I was bound to find a pub with someone in I knew and I'd just have to put up with the crowds.

It was as I was putting on my jacket that I heard someone call my name.

"Will! I haven't seen you for a while!"

I turned and saw a girl I hadn't seen for some time.

"Emma, I didn't see you anywhere tonight."

She'd clearly had a few glasses of wine. "I've been around but was thinking about leaving like you obviously are. It's a bit dull here."

Emma was a nice girl, a little on the plump side but with good size boobs and short curly hair. I knew her from a youth club I used to go to a few years back and she was part of the old gang, most of whom had long since moved on.

Before I'd put my jacket on, she had her arms around my neck and was pulling me towards her. I had no chance to speak as our lips met and her tongue was probing my mouth, working its way inside. It would be rude not to respond so I did so and there we stood, deep kissing in the hallway. After a minute or so, Emma let me go.

"Perhaps we should stay after all? I'm sure there's a room free upstairs."

Was the evening going to take a turn for the better? It was looking that was as Emma took my hand and led me up the stairs. The first door she opened was occupied by a couple with the same idea as us but the second room, obviously a spare room with a single bed, was free. We went in and resumed where we left off in the hall, enjoying a bit more tongue play, my hands finding her bum cheeks under the shiny material of her dress. Emma's hands were pulling my shirt from my trousers and before long they were running up and down my bare back, sending waves of pleasure all over my body. I kissed Emma's neck, sucking and biting gently and began to hoist up her dress so that I could get my hands onto her bare arse. She clearly spotted my intentions and moved back slightly so we were facing each other. Her hands went behind her back and  I heard the dress unzip, her hands moving all the way down her back. She let the dress fall from her shoulders and it slid to the floor around her ankles.

Emma stood there in matching black bra and knickers and a pair of hold-up stockings. Does any man not get turned up by a woman in stockings? She looked absolutely fantastic! And to top it all off, she once again reached behind her back but this time to unclasp her bra. That, too, fell to the floor, releasing her two perfectly formed boobs topped by delicate pink nipples.

"Now you!" she said, indicating it was my turn to strip off. I was a lot less elegant and hurriedly removed my shoes and socks before unbuttoning my shirt and throwing that to the floor. I sat on the bed to remove my jeans and as I was doing so, Emma slid her knickers to the floor, leaving her in just her stockings. I pulled down my boxers and before I could look up, she was upon me, smothering my chest in kisses. Slowly, she licked her way down my belly, her tongue probing my belly button before making its way further down towards my ever-growing cock. I felt her lips on its tip and then gradually slide down my shaft, stopping perhaps halfway down. Her tongue wrapped itself around my length, finding pleasure points I didn't know existed, and her gentle sucking brought my erection to its peak. I lifted my head so I could take a look but all I could see was the top of Emma's head between my legs. I watched her head slowly bob up and down whilst she sucked me and I could feel her teeth very gently rubbing against my member; her tongue flicking in and out.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

I didn't want to cum just yet and I think Emma didn't want that either as she released me from her suction and sat up, straddling my waist. At first, I thought she was going to lower herself onto my eager knob but no, she crept up my body until her pussy was right above my face. I looked up and took in the view; she had dark curly pubic hair that was trimmed into a tidy triangle. Her outer pussy lips were wide open, allowing her inner lips to protrude a little and her pink clitoris was just poking from its hood. Before I knew it, she was on my face, her pussy right over my mouth. Immediately my tongue set to work, darting in and out of that warm, moist cavern.

Her full weight was not on me which was good. Otherwise, I would have been unable to breathe but she did move her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy over my face. I needed to do very little but keep out my tongue to lick at her labia and clit as they passed over me. She was getting very wet and her juices were trickling down my chin and into my mouth. They tasted a little strange but not unpleasant and I swallowed them down as more and more poured from her now sodden vulva. I think I heard Emma let out some soft moans as her hips moved faster and she really ground her pussy into to my face. I was beginning to feel left out as Emma was clearly near orgasm and I was still waiting! I needn't have worried as she suddenly got up, freeing my face from her pussy and knelt on all fours on the bed.

"Come on!" she said, "let's finish off!"

I got behind her and took hold of her hips, positioning my cock to the entrance of her cunt and rubbed its tip to get it nice and wet with her juices. I then thrust forward and my cock slipped inside her, swallowed in the warmth of her moist vagina. We fucked, my hips moving back and forth and my balls swinging with the motion. To be honest, it was a little awkward; the bed was bouncy and my thrusts were not that deep and I found it difficult to build up a rhythm.

I bent forward so I could take Emma's tits in my hands. This made my movements even harder but there was no way I was going to let the night pass without taking hold of those magnificent globes! I squeezed and kneaded them and gently pinched the nipples. I squashed them together and ran my hands all over them before moving one hand down her belly to her clit. This was now quite swollen and I rubbed it with my forefinger, making little circle motions around it, hoping this would help bring her off. I then felt Emma's hand move over mine and onto my balls which she took hold of and squeezed just enough to make me gasp.

We stayed like this for a while. One of my hands playing with her tits and my other ticking her clit; Emma propping herself up with one hand and her other massaging my balls. And we continued to fuck; my cock slipping in and out of her tight pussy as it worked its way towards orgasm. I knew that was fast approaching and leant back, my hands now firmly grasping Emma's hips. She released my balls and pushed herself back onto me, trying to get as much of my cock inside her as she could. A couple more thrusts and I was there, shooting my load into her as I continued to pump.

"Fuck, yes!" Emma cried out and she gasped as her own orgasm took over her body. We collapsed onto the bed, my cock sliding from her now sopping wet pussy. I lay on my back to relax, overcome with the excitement that was still flowing through me. Emma looked down at me and gave me a long, lingering kiss that was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Will, are you in there?" It was Dave, doubtless up from wherever he had collapsed. "The party's boring and I want to go."

Emma and I looked at each other and laughed. I think we both agreed we'd found the perfect way to ring in the New Year!

Published 
Written by williampuller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments