Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Start With Alison

"An unexpected treat from my landlady's daughter!"

23
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Alison was a lovely looking girl and was a little bit of a tease but that's as far as it went. We did meet on the landing once as we both headed to the bathroom but we were both fully dressed and certainly didn't end up sharing a shower! I'd like to think that this is what could have happened, though."

I was getting a little frustrated with university life; I'd been there for almost four weeks and so far it had not turned out to be the fuck-fest I'd been led to believe. Yes, there had been parties and nights on the town where the booze flowed freely but none of that had so far resulted in any bedroom action. That was soon to change, though...

Thursdays were always quiet for me. I had no lectures or tutorials and generally had a nice lay in as the house was always empty. Today I thought I'd treat myself to a shower before starting the day and as the house was always empty, I simply walked naked from my room to the bathroom. I did not expect to meet Alison, my landlady's daughter, doing the same! We both froze at the sight of each other's naked form. My hands immediately dropped to cover my manhood and Alison made a fruitless attempt to cover her bare boobs whilst the other hand dropped to between her legs.

"Sorry, I thought the house was empty!" I said, rooted to the spot.

"So did I!" Alison replied, "I forgot you were at home on Thursdays."

I started to walk backwards to my room but my bare buttocks hit the bedroom door that had closed behind me. Did I turn round and open the door, showing Alison my arse in the process? Or did I reach behind me, keeping my cock covered with one hand whilst I fumbled for the door handle with the other? Interestingly, Alison just stood there whilst I pondered my dilemma. She was not being quite so careful to cover herself up either and I was starting to get a good view of what was behind her hands. She obviously noticed me taking in her sights.

"I assume you were going for a shower," she said. "I was too. Perhaps we still can?"

And with that, she let her hands fall to her side and I was presented with the glorious sight of my landlady's daughter, naked as the day she was born. Alison was a nice looking girl; she had good boobs topped with firm, pink nipples and her pussy was covered in a tidy triangle of fine hair showing she was indeed a true blonde! Was Alison giving me the come on? Did she want to share a shower with me? Given my previous sexual experience was limited to just one night with one girl, this seemed an invitation too good to refuse. I removed my hands from my crotch and gave Alison an eyeful of my steadily growing cock.

"Happy to," I said and held my hand to her. She took it and before I could head to the bathroom door, she embraced me and pushed her lips onto mine. We kissed deeply; Alison's tongue soon found its way past my lips and I let my tongue play with hers, enjoying its moist warmth. We stayed this way for about a minute before our lips parted.

"Come on," Alison said, "let's get wet!" And with that, she took hold of my now rock solid cock and led me into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and after a few seconds, we stepped into the cubicle. Immediately we resumed our kissing and this time I allowed my hands to run up and down her back, the water making it nice and slippery. I moved down to her arse cheeks, taking one in each hand, squeezing and kneading them whilst my erection stood firm against her belly.

Alison's hands were also moving about my body, gently scratching my back and working their magic on my own buttocks. Our kisses were intense, our tongues working overtime.

I moved my hands up her and moved away from her very slightly so I could take hold of her tits, one in each hand. They felt good; the running water let my hands glide over them, tickling the nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

Alison moved a hand from my arse and took hold of my balls, gently playing with them before sliding up to grab my solid cock. Once, twice, three times she moved her hand up and down and for a second I thought her plan was to wank me off. Pleasing as this would have been, I was even more delighted as she slowly moved her head down my body, kissing my neck, my chest and my belly before taking my cock inside her lovely, warm mouth.

KiraNigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraNigh

Alison began to suck me gently, spending some time on my cock's head and running her tongue over the soft glans, tickling the very tip and probing the opening. She had one hand circling my cock's base whilst the other massaged my balls, gently playing with them between her fingers. As she began to take more of my cock into her mouth, I stroked her hair and watched as the warm water from the shower cascaded down our bodies. Gradually she moved her head back and forth, my slippery tool leaving her lips almost entirely before it was once again fully engulfed.

I was enjoying myself immensely but didn't want to run the risk of cumming before I'd had the chance of pleasuring Alison too. I think she must have been thinking the same thing as after a couple more hard sucks, she released my rock hard member and stood up.

We kissed once more, and this time I lowered my hand to her pussy, her labia now swollen in anticipation of some action. I spent some time on her clitoris, touching it, tickling it, massaging it before I popped my middle finger inside her warm, moist cavern. This was only the second pussy I'd fingered and it felt so good to explore and probe its hidden secrets. I sensed Alison was also enjoying it, so I popped another finger inside too and slowly began to finger fuck her. She responded by moving her thighs in time with the movement of my fingers.

Her hand went to my cock and she started to wank me. I was enjoying a spot of mutual masturbation in the shower with the stunningly attractive daughter of my landlady! Could this get any better? Well, yes, it could, as after a short while when we both knew we were on the verge of orgasm, we began to fuck. Alison was a little shorter than me and so I knelt down to get my cock pointing at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself onto me and then wrapped her legs around my arse. It was awkward, but with me stooped down a little and Alison on the tips of her toes, we were able to get some decent penetration.

I began thrusting inside her and she joined in with movements of her own, her hips moving back and forth to complement my own motion. My hands took a firm hold of her arse cheeks as we fucked to help push her onto me, but it's probably no surprise that we didn't last too long. Both of us were nearly spent and the position itself was not ideal for a slow fuck session. After a few more thrusts, I felt myself cumming and Alison's soft moans indicated she, too, was almost there.

As if to read my mind, Alison managed to say between her moans, "You can cum inside me, I'm on the pill."

And right on cue, I  shot my load, pumping my juice up into her pussy. She cried out as her own orgasm took over her and for a while, we were lost in mutual pleasure. We continued kissing as my cock started to soften, her pussy lips eventually forcing me out of her. Eventually we separated and soaped each other down before stepping out to get dried.

"Did you enjoy that?" Alison asked as she towel-dried my cock.

"Of course, who wouldn't?" I replied.

We quickly dressed and I gave Alison one final kiss before she headed off to work.

"Oh, one final thing," she said, "best not tell my mum!"

As if!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by williampuller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments