Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Down On The Dirt Road

21
20 Comments 20
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Sitting on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere USA, Madison begins to grow impatient as she looks over at her boyfriend Shawn. She decides do something that will make her calm down faster. As Shawn is reading a map and trying to figure out where they are going next, Madison slips her hand down her jean shorts and begins to tease her shaven pussy. She lifts up her butt and slips off her jean shorts. Also she switches her sitting position putting her back to the door. She looks at Shawn who is completely oblivious to her naughty act. 

She shoves two fingers in her wet pussy, which makes a sloshing sound that is music to her ears.

"Oh, fuck yes! that's right, fuck me like a dirty whore!" she moans out. That causes Shawn to look over at Madison who is fucking herself. She didn't break eye contact with Shawn, who grabs her hand and slaps it away. Shawn places his own fingers in her sopping wet pussy. 

He finger fucks her wet slit, looking deep into her eyes as they both mouth "I love you." 

"Baby, you are a dirty little minx," he whispers into her ear.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes! Baby finger fuck me faster! oh fuck, Oh my fucking god, fuck!" she moans out. 

Shawn then pulls out his fingers and puts them in her mouth and she sucks on his fingers. He then removes her shirt and bra in one move. He takes her left breast in hands, squeezes it, and puts the right one in his mouth, slowly sucking and nibbling on her erect nipple. 

"Mmm, oh baby, that feels so good," she moans. Madison is quite a moaner, that how he likes her to be. His personal little slut, he thought as he switches from left to right breasts. He lays her down on the seat and gets on top of her, kisses her breast, and makes his way down to her sweet smelling pussy. 

He brings his face down lower, basking in her musky sent. She spreads her legs wide open for him.

"Shawn baby, don't lick or eat my pussy just yet," as she looks into his eyes. "I don't want to cum just yet, I want that yummy cock I love so much" she told him. 

"Maddie, show me how skillful you are with that mouth of yours," he chimes in on the exchange of words. Maddie crawls over to him, unzips his old worn out blue jeans, and pulls them down to his knees. Pulling down his black boxer briefs, his cock bounces out and greets her, standing at attention. She licks her lips as her mouth waters with hunger in her eyes. She just went for it - no licking, just straight to sucking his cock, her favorite eight inch toy. "Oh, Maddie, fuck that feels so good, oh fuck your mouth feels so fucking good," pants out Shawn. 

She takes her hands and cups his balls, massaging them as they are throbbing slightly in her hands. Shawn leans his head back against the window, putting his hands in her hair. Gripping her hair tightly in his hands, he begins face fucking her. She knows when he does that, he is ready to cum.

Maddie takes his cock out of her mouth then she climbs up on his lap and kisses Shawn passionately on the lips, whispering in his ear, "Don't cum yet baby I want you to wait," he opens his mouth to speak, but she puts a finger to his lips to close it. 

Maddie opens the door and steps out of the truck. Walking to the tailgate, she opens it and gets into the bed of the truck. She lays down with her legs open wide. Shawn follows her out to the bed of the truck, jumps in, and takes off his jeans and underwear. Shawn looks around before getting back to business with Maddie, making sure no one was in sight. Then he dives right in, teasing her wet slit with his finger and tongue.

"Oh, yes, baby. Mmm, fuck and eat my wet pussy."

He needs no further commands. Sucking on her clit and probing her pussy with his thick long fingers, he makes her even more wet and ready. 

"Baby, I love the way your tight wet pussy feels around my fingers. Oh fuck, so creamy baby." He loves dirty talk and so does she. She lift her hips up, grinding on his finger and face. 

"Shawn, baby that feels sooo fucking goood make me cum," she whines. He plunges his tongue and fingers into her sopping wet cunt, hitting her g-spot. It sends her higher and closer to her orgasm as she plays with her nipples pinching and pulling on them with the occasional suck here and there. Shawn knows what he is doing eating that pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon! Oh shit, I'm gonna cum soon, Baby" she moans out. A few more deep and hard plunges and she feels her walls tighten around his fingers. Without another word he pulls out his fingers. Then he shoves his fingers back in her pussy one more time. "Baby, I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" She cums all over his fingers. She lays panting and recovering from her intense orgasm, sweating and catching herself. Maddie looks at Shawn with passion in her eyes.

"Oh, baby, you're next to cum, so lay on your back." He lays down as Maddie crawls over to him. She kisses his lips, then makes her way down to his stiff, rock hard cock. She likes to tease his cock first before sucking on it like a blow pop. She sucks on his balls, stroking on his shaft, then taking him by surprise by shoving her finger deep inside his ass.

"Oh baby, fuck that feels so good...Oh my god!" Maddie shoves the shaft in her mouth, taking it deep down her throat. 

Shawn tightly grips Maddie's head and begins to face fuck her. He likes to control her that way, plus Maddie loves when Shawn does that. He loves making her gag on his cock, that gives him pleasure. She takes his cock out of her mouth, then slowly gets on her knees where the head of the cock is at the base of her hole. She eases down on the cock, giving herself time to adjust to the thickness. Maddie slowly rides Shawn, taking her time, making sure he is enjoying it. She gradually picks up the pace, moving in big circles. Shawn slams her down on his cock as his balls smack against her ass cheeks. 

Shawn sits up while Maddie is still bouncing up and down on his joystick. He leans down and takes her tits in his mouth. She wraps her arms around his neck, giving her more leverage to grind on his cock.

"Oh fuck baby, you feel so good in my tight pussy... Oh my god," she moans out loud. Thank god no one was around to hear her. He nibbles on her hardened nipples, feeling her clench around his cock. 

"Oh Maddie, I'm gonna cum in your pussy... Oh yes, I'm gonna in my pussy" he groans out. 

He stays in her pussy as he picks her up and carries her to the hood of the truck. Maddie is face down on the hood of the truck. Shawn shoves his cock in her asshole, making her his dirty little slut.

"Fuck! oh shit fuck me! Oh my god Shawn, that feels good!"

As he hears that, he just rams his hard cock deeper and faster, not waiting for her to say anything else. Maddie really loves that as Shawn fucks her like she is a common prosititute.

"Oh fuck, fuck me faster and deeper... Oh my god". He keeps ramming and slamming his cock deeper inside her asshole, making her feel every inch. 

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum soon," she moans. Hearing that Shawn speeds up, pounding her even harder, letting her body shake. "FUCK!!! I'm cumming! Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Maddie moans out as she clings to the hood of the truck. Catching her breath as her orgasm goes down, Shawn pulls out as Maddie gets on her knees, sucking his cock. She wraps her tongue all over the head and shaft as her other hand cups the balls massaging them. 

"Oh sweet baby jesus, Fuck! Mmm your mouth feels so fucking good... yes baby," he groans.

Shawn face fucks her. He grips her hair tightly around his hand, fucking her face. She loves that - having her face fucked like that.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon" he moans and groans out, making Maddie speed up on the sucking. "I'm cumming oh yes I'm cumming in your mouth fuck!" she keeps on sucking, making sure she's gotten all the cum out leaving him with empty balls. 

"Maddie, that was amazing, baby.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

I love you so much." 

"Shawn, baby, yes it was amazing. I love you too." 

Shawn and Maddie lay on the hood of the truck, cuddling and looking up at the bright colors in the sky. Watching the most beautiful sunset they have witnessed in their lives, Maddie looks over at Shawn with a smile on her face. He catches her looking at him, pulling her face closer to him. He kisses her on the lips softly, but tenderly as well. She wraps her arms around him pulling him closer to her. 

"Baby, let's get dressed find a motel or hotel and continue this back in the room. Okay my sweet?" he suggests

"Sure thing, babe." 

They got back in the truck all dressed now. They drive for a few more miles, reaching a Best Western. They check into to the hotel. They walk to the elevators, taking them up to floor three, room 321. Shawn picks up Maddie and carries her, bridal-style, into to their hotel room, setting her on the bed. He tells her to stay on the bed and not to move an inch. Then he walks out of the room to go get a bucket of ice. A few moments later he returns to the room, finding Maddie still in the spot where he put her.

Maddie looks at him with curious eyes, wondering what he is up to. 

"Shawn baby, what to do you have in the bucket?" questions Maddie. 

"It's just ice, sweetie nothing to worry about," calmly answers Shawn. "Maddie, I want you to strip for me, but leave on your bra and thong."

"Sure thing baby," she blushes. 

Maddie blushes while she gives Shawn a striptease show. She seductively strips down to her black bra and black thong. Shawn can barely contain his excitement of watching his sweet Maddie acting naughty just for him.

"Baby, you look sexy and beautiful right now." Shawn says, looking at her like some Greek goddess.

Maddie sees his growing bulge and walks over to him and gives him a lapdance. Rubbing her ass all over his ever growing bulge, Shawn says, "Damn, baby if you keep that up I'm gonna cum in my pants," as he lightly smacks her ass. 

Shawn stands up right behind Maddie and picks her up and tosses her on the bed. He quickly strips down to his boxers. Then he gets on the bed, carefully removing Maddie's bra and thong and tosses them to the floor. He reaches over to the bucket of ice and takes an ice cube. Shawn teases Maddie with the ice.

"Holy shit, Shawn that's cold," Maddie squeals. 

"I know baby, please stay calm," Shawn reassures her. 

Maddie begins to enjoy the new sensation, feeling the ice. Shawn rubs the ice on her nipples, making them erect.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," she moans.

As she looks at Shawn, he just grins. He rubs the ice around her clit and pussy, making her jump a little. Then he places the ice inside her pussy, letting it drip out as he sucks on her clit and fingers her pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good," Maddie groans, "Faster! Fuck, oh fuck! Finger and tongue fuck me faster!" she moans out enjoying herself . 

He goes faster and deeper. A few moments later, he crawls up to Maddie's face and kisses her deeply and tenderly. He rubs his cock on her wet slit before slamming his cock inside that wet tight pussy. She spread her legs wider, letting him inside her. He slams his cock inside her pussy hard and deep, making her gasp. She pulls him closer as she wraps her legs around his waist. His hands gently squeeze her tits as he takes her left tit into his mouth. He alternates between the left and right tit sucking and nibbling on her nipples, while his other hand lightly teases her asshole.

"Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good inside of me baby... Oh my god..." Maddie groans out. He slips a finger into her asshole and rams harder into her pussy, feeling every inch of her sopping wet pussy. 

"Oh fuck, baby, you know I love fucking your pussy... It feels so good," he says. Maddie grinds her hips on his as he slaps her ass then grabs her hips. 

"Mmm my god baby... you feel so fucking goood in my pussy..." 

Switching positions, Shawn lays on his back letting Maddie take over and ride his cock. She bounces up and down going in circles. He looks up at her smiling as he moves with her, moving as one.

"Fuck! Fuck me make me feel your cock... oh my god " Maddie says rotating her hips wildly. Shawn grips her hips tightly as he pounds her pussy. 

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby, gonna cum soon," he says, speeding up his pace as he feels her pussy walls clench his cock. 

"I'm cumming, baby, cumming all over your cock!" Maddie cries.

"Cum all over my cock let me see your pussy juice on my cock," Shawn says. 

Maddie cums all over his cock. She rests her head on his chest as she recovers from her orgasm. Shawn pulls out of her pussy, getting her on her knees. Shoving his cock back in her pussy as it makes squishing sounds. He reaches under her, playing with her clit as she puts her hands on his. With his other hand he slaps her ass, making it nice and red - just how she likes it. 

"Oh yes, baby, spank harder please!" 

He spanks her few more times as her ass cheeks turn a bright shade of red. Maddie feels his throbbing hard cock inside her pussy.

"Baby, that feels so fucking good! Now shove your cock in my ass!" 

"Yes, Ma'am! I'm shoving my cock in that ass of yours," he says. He shoves his cock in her ass making her feel every inch of it. She feels him pulling her hair in his hand making him pound her ass nice and hard. "Oh shit fuck I'm gonna cum soon... Oh baby, I'm gonna cum!" 

"Yes, baby cum now!" she says eagerly. "Baby, I'm gonna cum soon too!" Maddie cums for the second time tonight. Shawn cums in her pussy giving her a creampie. 

"Let's go get clean up in the shower," he suggests 

"Sure, baby let's take a shower together." 

They both walk hand in hand into the hotel bathroom which is a spa-like shower stall. Shawn starts the shower, making sure it's just right before letting Maddie come in. She joins him in the shower. She grabs the shower gel, and pours two dabs in the washcloth. Maddie then washes Shawn, getting him all nice and clean. Shawn grabs the shampoo and puts some in her hair, washing her hair plus giving her a nice head massage as well. 

Now, it's Shawn's turn to wash Maddie. He washes her gently, making sure every part of her is nice and clean. He pushes her into the shower wall, kissing her and lifting her up. She wraps her arms his neck as she feels him having his way with her.

"Maddie, baby I just have to fuck you in the shower!" 

"Babe, I figured as much as your cock is in my cunt!" she says as he continues to fuck her. 

She tilts her head back against the wall. "Oh fuck me harder!" she moans out which causes Shawn to put his hand over her mouth keeping her from waking the other hotel guests. He rams and slams his cock in and out of her cunt. Making her feel every inch of his cock which is throbbing hard.

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum soon... Gonna cum in your cunt!" 

"Oh fuck, yes cum in my cunt...I want to feel your hot cum in me!" Maddie cries.

"I'm cumming in your cunt baby!" 

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming on your cock babe!" 

"Oh yes, cum on my cock," Shawn says. 

"I'm cumming on your cock baby!" 

"Maddie, I love fucking you in the truck, the hotel room, and now the shower." 

"I love fucking you too, Shawn." 

"Now, let's dry off." Shawn says. 

Maddie gently dries off Shawn as he does the same to her. She walks out of the bathroom and gets into bed as she waits for him. A couple seconds later he climbs into bed, pulling her closer to him. She rests her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as she looks up at him. He pulls her chin up, kissing her on the lips. They kiss and cuddle for awhile before they drift to sleep. 

The next day, they wake up check out of the hotel. They get in the truck and drive off into the sun.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments