Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Donna By Moonlight

"A country girl's night out"

32
7 Comments 7
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It’s a warm summer night when I pick up the woman, Donna, I’ve been seeing for a few weeks now. She is a thirty-year-old country girl who works horses on her farm. Tanned from days in the sun, a bit short, only 5’3", but with the fullest, kissable lips I have ever laid eyes on, sandy blonde hair and a set of natural DD breasts that make her the envy of most women and the object of the lustful stares of most men she meets. She is pure sensuality incarnate.

I have an evening of dinner and drinks in town and then a little something special for her. I am truly a lucky man as we met by chance at a mutual friend’s birthday party. I’m a hybrid between and country boy and city boy, 5’10”, about 175 pounds, well-kempt scruffy beard, both ears pierced with hazel green eyes, brown hair and above average with a an almost eight-inch cock. I live in the city but drive a truck, love to fish, hunt, and ride horses, but I also appreciate theatre.

After an excellent dinner, we are driving back to her house, which is outside of town. While still in Columbia, we make out like high school kids at each light. An angry honk usually alerts us that the light has changed in our favor. As we get out into the country, my right hand finds the inside of Donna’s left thigh and my fingers lightly glide from her knee to crotch over and over. I can feel her warmth as my fingers approach her sweet pussy and hear a moan escape her pouty lips.

Between her moan and the heat emanating from her pussy, they now have my cock fully awake, and to my surprise she looks at me, a devilish smile on her gorgeous, tanned face, and then grabs my cock through my jeans. Next thing I know she has unzipped me and then I feel her tongue caressing the head of my cock before her warm, talented mouth takes him completely in. Her right hand stroking my now pulsing cock as her mouth devours him. “Oh my God,” are the only words I can muster.

Being as we are heading farther into the country, I pull off onto an old secluded dirt road so as to fully enjoy Donna’s excellent oral skills. Seems the extra glass of wine she had at dinner has made her an extra bit horny tonight; who am I to complain? Her mouth explores every ridge and vein as she feels me swell as she works her magic. She can feel the truck stop, and her luscious lips jump to meet mine. As our tongues finish their passionate dance, I tuck my cock back into my pants and reach into the back seat and grab a blanket, two scarves and her hand.

We walk into an open field lit by nothing but moonlight and the stars above. I lay the blanket on the ground and step behind her. I slowly brush her sandy blonde hair aside and kiss the nape of her neck as I cup her breasts and pull her tight to me. Both of our breathing becomes a little accelerated as I lift her shirt over her head and unhook her bra. She is a breathtaking site to behold, no doubt.

She turns to face me and eagerly helps me out of my shirt as well. We both sit on the blanket and I pull my boots and socks off and then help her out of her boots and socks as well. Without saying a word, I kiss her deep and take one of the scarves and tie her hands with it.

“Do you trust me, Donna?” I whisper into her ear. A seductive smile and her tied hands thrown back above her head is my answer.

I then take the second scarf and place it over her eyes as a blindfold. She can feel my fingers lightly tracing her tawny skin, starting at her wrists and traveling down her arms towards her body that is tingling in anticipation. Even though it is a warm, southern summer night I can feel the goosebumps on her supple skin. I can hear her moans and see her bite her curled-up bottom lip as my fingers make it to her shoulder then to her more than ample chest.

Donna’s nipples are already hardening without having been touched. I trace around the outer edge of her nipples, still never actually contacting them. Her back arches as her nipples feel they want to leap off her chest, they are so hard. As my fingers leave her skin, she feels my tongue swap spots and begin to teasingly trace the familiar path around her nipples my fingers took, still never actually licking and sucking their swollen goodness just yet.

The moan that pierces her lips is a mixture of pure lust and desire. As she’s blindfolded, it seems that her sense of touch is overly heightened, or maybe it is just the fact that she has no idea what is to come next. I then proceed to kiss down her stomach to the top of her country girl tight jeans. My fingers trace the insides of her thighs again. Donna feels me unbutton her jeans and smiles coyly as I slowly pull them off. I see someone had a surprise in store for me as well: she’s not wearing any panties.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

I stand and she hears me finish unbuttoning my jeans and pull them off. She is lying flat on her back on the blanket just as we started, tied-up arms still back over her head, not having moved an inch. She is being such a good girl and I stop in my tracks and just soak her in for a moment.

Her naked and silhouetted form in the moonlight is a truly awe-inspiring vision. I can see the glistening of juices on the insides of her slightly spread legs, the heave of her chest as she pants, not knowing what is in store for her. I had this planned all week and pull a feather from my pocket, kneel beside her and trace along the contours of her body.

I lightly stroke Donna’s radiant face, her neck, her breasts, of course her ever spreading legs. As her mouth opens with a moan I slide my fully erect cock in. Her surprise turns to passion as without using her hands that I now have pinned above her, she engulfs me. The feather now concentrates on her upper thighs as she can feel her clit swelling and aching to be touched. Donna’s wanting, carnal moans vibrate through my shaft as she sucks and licks my raging erection.

She feels me pull the cock she’s completely satisfying from her eager mouth and the feather stops teasing her. Donna has no idea what is going on, just that her body needs and wants release. The goosebumps cover her shimmering skin and the anticipation is driving her wild. Her soaking wet pussy almost in pain, it craves attention so badly.

Then suddenly she feels two fingers slide into her wet goodness just as my tongue encircles that aching clit. Her legs instinctively drape over my shoulders and pull me in tight, as if I’d try to escape. With Donna still blindfolded, the sensation is only intensified and it takes less than a minute until she cums hard and unleashes a primal scream. My tongue continues its assault on her clit, just as my fingers continue to plunge into her ever-soaking pussy. Wave after wave courses through Donna’s body as orgasm after orgasm surges through her. I finally ease up, then break contact as soon as her legs stop shaking and drop to my sides.

I then slowly kiss my way up her stomach, to her heaving chest with those delicious nipples and then to her talented, waiting mouth. Just as our tongues and lips meet for her to taste her succulent juices, my cock slides slowly and easily into her well lubricated, bald, wet little pussy. Her still-twitching legs wrap around my waist and my hands find Donna’s above her head.

Our rhythm picks up as the kiss intensifies. Nothing but the sounds of our heavy breathing, the chirp of crickets and lone croak of a bullfrog in the distance fills the air. Our sweat pooling onto her chest and the grip of her pussy around my cock is only making me harder. In one swift motion I roll over and get Donna on top, my right hand slapping her ass as she rides me hard, my left cupping her breast and pinching a nipple as she goes faster.

Her hands, still bound together, are now digging their nails into my chest. The only sound I can hear now is our rhythmic breathing and the only other thing in the world is Donna atop me. As she rides faster I lick my thumb and start to stroke her clit. The moans from her sexy mouth are only getting louder. I know from the throbbing in my cock and from the sight I am seeing that I can’t last much longer.

Her “Harder, fuck me harder” lets me know she is about to bless me with another orgasm. Just the thought makes me throb even harder, and as her pussy clamps down and spasms as she screams, I have had all I can take and grunt as I shoot stream after stream deep inside. Donna collapses onto my chest and I kiss her just as soon as I catch my breath.

I untie her hands and remove her blindfold, and we lie on our backs, staring up at the stars with the biggest smiles on our faces, her head to my chest and her scrumptious lips to mine. As we lie there gazing up at the stars, we talk for about an hour or so until we drift off into that great, exhausted sleep.

About three hours later, the sun starts to peek up over the horizon. We stir from our slumber and get dressed as we gather the blanket and Donna’s two favorite new scarves and smirk as we know there will be a round two as soon as we get to her house.

Published 
Written by hottongue2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments