Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner out

"...or this was the plan?"

46
20 Comments 20
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It has been a long week at work.

A new job to be done, and due dates have made the week busy.

It’s Friday evening, our night. 

Dinner out. 

We normally dress together to match and also to tease each other a bit, not to fall in that boring comfortable routine.

That innocent brush, that stolen kiss.

I look at the clock again. 

7:15. 

I was supposed to get home at 6:00, to get ready for our night out.

You are waiting for me at home, to get ready together and then go to the restaurant.

As I enter the door the sound of water running reaches me. Your voice is calling me from the master bedroom. My heart melts at the thought you are running me a shower. You are always paying attention to my every need. 

As I walk in the room, barefooted, I’m welcomed by you wearing just your briefs. My breath catches in my throat as I admire your naked torso and the bulge that waits underneath your orange briefs. I love those ones because they enhance your thick shaft.

I had started to undress as I entered the apartment so my jeans are unbuttoned, letting you see my lace underwear, and my shirt is in my hand, I look flustered. I know I’m late.

You lean to kiss my neck, whispering into my ear.

“Tonight dinner at home. I’ve been at the restaurant and took our food. Now you just need to relax.”

As if you cast a spell my body relaxes under your fingers that are taking my pants off.

With a trail of kisses you kneel in front of me letting me out my pants as your nose presses against my clothed pussy.

Your deep breath inhaling my scent gives me shivers running through my body.

Your strong big hands are grabbing my ass.

You start lapping my panties, pushing them inside my lips, I feel your thumbs hook them and sliding them on my legs. 

Your eyes up to look at me, a mischievous smile spreading on your lips.

You tongue my wet pussy, sucking on my clit, speaking on my pussy, giving me extra vibes:

“I like you are always wet for me."

I lean against the wall as you continue to lick me. When you stand up your briefs are gone and you pull me towards the bathroom, I follow you and enter the shower. 

As you are in front of me I kneel and start to run my hot, wet tongue up from the base of your cock to the head, and swirl my tongue around. I examine the small slit at the tip of your cock, tasting your precum. 

I adjust my angle of approach, and suddenly you are sliding down into my throat. I can feel the head of your cock rubbing against the back of my throat, and I hear you groan. I answer your one with a loud moan, the vibrations sending a new set of sensations through your body.

Your hands are on my head, one holding my hair in your fist, the other just gently caressing my cheek. Your hips begin to move in slow thrusts whole your hands are holding my head in place as you fuck my mouth. 

My tongue keeps swirling and I keep sucking on you enjoying the little pain your thickness gives to my jaw. I can feel your cock throb in my mouth as you pull out, not wanting to cum yet.

You look at me, grabbing my shoulders to let me stand in front of you, as you look at the water running on my body. 

You grab my body wash, and squirt the smooth soap into your hand. Slowly, you rub it over my shoulders, my tits, my stomach, making your way lower only to tease me by missing where I want you to touch me the most, then moving on to my thighs, my knees, down my legs to my feet. You make me turn, and continue the sensual torture by smoothing more body wash over the back of my legs, spending plenty of time on that sensitive spot where my thighs meet my ass.

You continue higher, slowly sliding a finger between the cheeks of my ass, then continuing to soap up my back and arms. 

When you circle me with your hands, you pull me to you. Your cock now is so hard and throbbing as it nestles against the top of my ass and my lower back. Your hands pinching and teasing my nipples as I lean my head back against your chest. I push my ass back against you. I want more.

I love watching your hands expertly manipulate my tits, while your mouth is planting a kiss on my exposed neck. I shiver and moan, the sensations overwhelming me. You lick the skin just behind my ear, and my body shakes as I feel my knees buckle. 

You take your hands from my breasts and slide them down my arms, grasping my hands in yours. You move them so that I am bent over slightly, bracing myself against the shower wall. 

You back up a bit, your hands on my hips, guiding me back with you, bending me over more with every step. You spread my legs apart, as you rub your hands over my back, down my sides. 

You grab my hips, and your cock is sliding inside me, making me yours. The hot water continues to spray over us, and you thrust in me from behind, slowly, then faster, then slower again. Your thick cock hitting my spot makes me moan as your sounds in my ears set on my pleasure.

One of your hands finds my clit, and you rub circles around it. I already feel my orgasm is approaching, and my muscles begin to tense. 

You sense this and slow down, teasing me. Just as I begin to relax a bit again, you fuck me harder than before. Your body is moving fast against mine, pushing into me with all your force. Before I can realize what's happening, I'm cumming, my whole body in spasms of pleasure.

ChloeDevon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeDevon

You don’t slow down, you want me to go into overdrive with pleasure.

You continue to pound your thick cock deep in me, hard long strokes.

The bathroom is filled with light scented steam, our arousal adding to our nostrils the scent of our desire.

Our moans as music in our ears enlightened by the sound of our skin slapping against each other.  

I feel your cock inside me swelling as my pussy clenches around you, asking you to complete my insane pleasure. Your fingers are now on my clit pinching and rubbing furiously, my legs shaking so hard I think I will fall.

My moans turn into screams. 

Your cock throbs more, your thrusts deeper in me as you shoot your warm cum inside me with a loud groan. Now the strong waves of pleasure are shaking my body as if electricity runs through me, you wrap your arms around me and pull me to you to steady me. 

As I catch my breath I turn to you and while kissing you I soap your back, as our mixed juices are running out of me, washed by the hot stream of water.

You turn off the shower and towel me dry first, and then quickly dry yourself and tie the towel around your waist. 

We are both so relaxed, so tired, and when a loud growl surges from our stomachs, we look at each other and laugh:

"Heat the dinner, I will open the wine."

Slapping my ass, you leave the bathroom with a giggle, not bothering to put on anything more than the towel.

I clasp mine and go to the kitchen, knowing that our poor covering will not be on for long. We eat our dinner on the couch. As I stand on my feet to bring the plates to the kitchen my towel falls off, you playfully spank my ass. I look at you smiling while leaving the room.

When I return your towel is gone and I can see your cock hard, but I pretend not to notice and bend in front of you to grab the glasses. Your groans let me know that you like the view.

Your hands reach my ass and then you slide your fingers to spread my pussy lips. I turn to face you and and you bring me to kiss your lips. My hand reaches for your erect cock, my fingers playing teasingly on your shaft. 

Your hand is again on my pussy, with the palm rubbing my lips, your fingers sliding inside. I’m wet and the friction of your palm causes a little shudder to run through my body. What started as a teasing, playful kiss has evolved into a lustful, wanting, needy kiss. 

Your hand moves to my breast, squeezing my tit, caressing and pinching my nipple, my moans in your mouth, my hand fully stroking your hard cock. As my moans grow louder I straddle you, rubbing my wet pussy on your hard cock, quite aggressively, your lips on mine possessively.

I pull up abruptly, and looking in your eyes I turn and bend on the couch on the side, my hand on the headrest as my eyes invite you behind me. In one motion you part my lips and fully enter me as I push back into you. The mood is of passion and lust, not romance, as you pound hard and deep into me. 

Every time you thrust deep in me I push back a bit more, driving you even deeper. Our bodies slap against each other noisily as my juices flow down my thighs.

I can feel your body tense, but I want more, and suddenly pull away from you, teasing your body a bit more. 

I reach down between my legs and toy with my clit, then spread some of my juices from my pussy up higher into my ass. I spread my cheeks, revealing to you my butthole. 

You know I love when you fuck my ass, and a soft groan of pleasure leaves me as you place the tip of your thick slick cock against my rear opening. 

I slightly push back as you gently thrust the head of your cock in, just enough to enter me.

My knees bend slightly as you thrust slowly and deep in the tightness of my ass.

You slowly move forward and feel my hole close tightly around you. Suddenly, your entire length is in my ass and I push a bit more, encouraging you to fuck me hard.

The feeling is unbelievable as I feel your thrusts drive me into a deep pleasure that I know you are feeling too by your voice, raspy and throaty speaking dirty to me, getting my mind in overdrive. 

You know I’m close, my pussy needs attention and you reach for me, forcing two of your fingers inside me as you fuck my tight asshole. Soon your fingers and your cock are pumping in the same rhythm as we both grow closer to sharing our orgasms with each other.

I cum with a shudder, a loud moan and a flow of juices that cover your fingers. I continue to grind my ass into you as the waves of my orgasm run through me. The feeling of my muscles tensing around you in both of my openings makes you cum deep in my ass. 

I can feel the change in lubrication as your cock still moves in and out of me, as your semen added to my juices that had been helping before. You finally withdraw from me and we both fall forward onto the couch.

I can feel your cum leaking out of me. I turn and kneel on the floor, keeping your softening cock in my mouth licking you clean from our juices. Your moans tells me you like this as much I like it. You bring me to the couch, lying on top of you, kissing me deeply. You close your eyes with a smile when I tell you that we need another shower together before going to bed, knowing that I’m teasing you again.

 

Published 
Written by LILLY76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments