Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Denial

"My girl and her surprise"

5
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My girl Melanie and I have been together for 4 1/2 years. She is a great girl, short and sexy. For the past couple of years I have pleaded with her to bring another women into our bed. Don't get me wrong, the sex has been great but like every guy I have that threesome fantasy. She always seemed annoyed that I wanted another girl involved and my continuous pleading didn't help the cause.

One day I really made her upset. I was on line video chatting with 2 girls, role-playing my threesome fantasy. Not knowing that she had come up to the bedroom and was standing behind me watching as I feverishly masturbated for these girls to see. She watched as these girls typed what they would do to me together until my cock exploded with cum. When I turned and saw her standing there the expression said everything.

Well without saying she didn't even touch me for 2 weeks. When she finally gave in so I could get some relief, she teased me about the web cam and how pathetic I looked stroking my little cock for them too watch.

She reenacted my stroking with her hand, then climbed on top of me and slid herself down on my cock and said, "Is this what you want, me fucking you and a pussy on your face?"

I came in about 30 seconds. She laughed and said there was no way I could handle 2 women. I would cum way to fast.

As time went on I continued to pester her with my threesome fantasy to no avail.

Melanie had to go out of town for a week on business. She told me if I was a good boy and agreed not to masturbate she would send me some nice naughty pictures of her to keep my mind occupied. I agreed and was looking forward to some lovely self portraits of her.

The first day she was away she sent me a picture of her in a nice short skirt with a glimpse of her wearing nothing underneath. Later that day I got a picture of her laying in a bubble bath with her beautiful tits surrounded by soapy water.

The next day she told me to go online to a cam site and there she was, naked on her hotel bed, vibrating her pussy with a little purple toy. I watched as she came least 4 times. My cock was so hard I had to jump into a cold shower.

The next day she sent me some pictures of that same purple vibe pressing up against her clit and a message to be back on the computer that night. When I logged onto the cam site there was my Melanie, naked and holding a dildo in her hand. It looked like it was about 5 inches long and had my name written on the side of it. I watched as she placed it on a chair and slowly slid down it. I watched it disappear in her sweet little pussy, she slid up and down for about 20 or 30 seconds and then slid off of it.

She placed it on a table next to her and then from someplace out of view grabbed another dildo. This one much bigger, about 8 inches and darker. She place it on the chair and began to slide herself down this shaft all the way to the balls. I could see the pleasure on her face as it filled her up and she began bouncing on it. The wetness from her was making it almost shiny and then her strokes became longer as I saw her lightly milky cum cover the base of the dildo. She was having at least 2 huge orgasms. When she climbed off I could sees her pussy was swollen and still pulsating from the orgasms and then the cam went off. I quickly jumped into another cold shower, this time for about 20 minutes.

The next day the only picture I got was of a brown dildo covered in a milky cum.

The next day she was on the way home and I could not wait to get my cock into her.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

It had been a week of torture and my balls were full. She called shortly before arriving and to my disappointment she said a couple of people from work were coming with her so they could finish up their conference notes.

When she got home with her 3 guest, a lady named Claire and a guy named Rick and another named Erin, they proceeded to the basement office and I followed along impatiently waiting for them to leave.

Being the last into the basement I was completely astonished to see Melanie standing behind Claire pulling her blouse down exposing her breast. She called me over a said your are about to get your big fantasy fulfilled. She removed all of Claire’s' clothing, then unbuckled my pants and slid them off. She started rubbing my cock and teasing it with her tongue. She had Claire lay down on the floor and positioned herself directly over my face.

As Melanie slowly started to lower herself she brushed her pussy over my mouth and nose. The scent had me intoxicated. She told Claire to slowly sit on my hard cock. As Claire got the tip of my cock just touching the inside of her lips, Melanie suddenly squeezed my balls and I couldn't hold back. She had done this purposely. She knew that after teasing me for a week my cock would explode in seconds. She laughed as the cum came gushing out of my dick all over the place in what seemed like buckets.

She had an evil grin on her face as she said "See I told you what would happen, you already came. You wanted a threesome, didn't you. Well so do I," she said.

When I turned around Melanie had positioned herself on the couch with her legs spread wide, completely exposing her sweet shaved pussy as Erin began licking her. His tongue was swirling around her clit as Rick began to feed his cock into her mouth. It was easily 8 inches and the same color as the dildo I saw her using. I could see the saliva running out of her mouth as he forced his cock in and out. Her moans from Erin working his tongue all over her clit was filling the room. Erin stood up and brought his cock up to her mouth as I watched my sweet little Melanie sucking on both cocks.

Her legs still spread wide she looked at me and said "Can you come fuck me honey?"

My dick still limp I could do nothing.

Then she said "Oh poor boy, come closer let me show you something."

As I positioned myself next to her she guided Rick in between her legs. She pulled his cock to the tip of her opening and I watched as Rick slid his big cock into the opening a couple of inches. Melanie let out a moan as she grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way inside. As Rick slowly pulled all the way to the tip and then drove his cock all the way inside of her over and over I could see the milky cum from her orgasms covering his cock.

Rick was pumping in and out, stretching her little pussy and she kept having orgasm after orgasm. Erin didn't miss a beat as he kept filling her mouth with his cock, muffling her moans and screams of pleasure. As these 2 cock stuffed Melanie her eyes rolled back then Rick and Erin began to cum. Erin’s' cum filled Melodies' mouth and dribbled down the side as Rick began pumping his seed deep in her pussy. The cum was dripping from between her legs and down her chin onto her breasts. My Melanie was in a state of dizziness from the fucking she had just received.

She looked up at me and said "Honey you were so right, we should have threesomes more often."

The End

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments