Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dating In The 80's Part 2

"Moving Forward"

28
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
842 words 842 words

After that date where I was able to finger her tight pussy and give her a wet orgasm, I found out that I was the first guy to touch her there. She never thought she was pretty enough for a guy to give her any attention. Her breasts were not big enough. As far as I was concerned, she was perfect.

We kept on going out as a couple for the rest of the summer as our sexual adventures moved forward. I remember a night when we were hanging out at her parents' house watching TV. Parents are out! She was wearing short shorts with a cute t-shirt. Her nipples hardened in the air conditioned air as we were sitting side by side with our lusty thoughts.

I turned my head to kiss her passionately with our tongues playing in our mouths and our hands touching each other's bodies. After more kissing and groping, she stood up and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her hard nipples showed through her white bra as I reached up to touch. She pushed my hands away and reached behind her to unclasp. She threw her bra off to the side with a sexy smile. My eyes grew wide as her breasts came into view. She pulled my head into her chest as I began to play with her hard nipples and her breasts. She threw her head back in pleasure. Her breasts may be small but they are really are sensitive.

She pulled me away from her breasts, the nipples hard and wet from my play. Her breasts were wet from my kissing. I was hoping our play wasn't done. She kissed me then stepped back, put her thumbs in the sides of her shorts to slowly slide them off with a silly grin. Standing there in just her white panties, wet with her juices from our play and an orgasm perhaps, she pulled her wet white panties off and with a smile threw them off to the side. I couldn't stop smiling! My girlfriend was naked in front of me for the first time! Her nipples were hard as a rock, her pussy covered in trimmed brown hair, wet with a drop of her juice going down her thigh. Our eyes meet in mutual lust. In near record time, I get naked for probably the first time with a girl. My dick was as hard as it's ever been!

I took her by her the hand to the couch. She sat as I knelt in front of her naked body. I leaned in to kiss her. Soon, our tongues were playing in each other's mouth. I kissed down her stomach to get to her wet pussy. I pulled her legs apart farther and with a smile, I knelt down to kiss her opening as I parted her pussy hair with my hands. Not really knowing what I was doing. I began to lick up and down her slit. My tongue found her clit, licking circles around it. My tongue darted in and out of her pussy along with my fingers. Her moans of pleasure ranh out, her head thrown back in lust.

HalleyCloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HalleyCloud

Her pussy pulsated with another orgasm getting my face wet with her pussy juice. I was loving every bit as my hands played with her breasts and her hard nipples. Her hands were behind my head pulling me in. We were both breathing hard and sweating lightly. I looked up to see her eyes closed with a smile. I moved up to kiss her, her juices on my lips.

My dick was hard and dripping precum on the carpet. She looked so sexy. We switched places so I was sitting on the couch. I spread my legs so she could have access to my aching cock. She knelt down between my legs, kissing and licking up my legs to my hard penis. I was trying not to cum too early as she started bobbing up and down on my dick. I put a hand behind her head to guide her. One of her hands was rubbing her clit while the other stroking my cock.

I started moving gently in and out of her mouth. I moaned like crazy when she reached up to playfully tweak my hard nipples. My balls started to tighten and I moved faster, harder as I orgasmed. I leaned back and groaned as the first ropes of semen popped in her mouth. I pulled out as the rest of my big load shot all over her breasts and her face. Both of us were spent.

Hugging while we were recovering, happy the whole time, she swallowed what was in her mouth with a smile. I grabbed a kitchen towel to clean up our mess, both of us hoping the wet spots would dry quickly. We cuddled naked on the couch watching the end of the movie, looking forward to the next step in our sexual adventure.

We heard a car door slam. Oh, no! Parents home!

More soon...

Published 
Written by pturtle62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments