Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming To A Head

"Will a festering conflict between a married couple lead to them fighting it out or fucking it out?"

15
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The clicking and creaking of the front door triggered a heavy sigh for a showering Tiana James. Elation that once filled her resultant of those sounds had long left town, unsure when or if it would ever return.

“Keenan,” she sounded her voice with a firm but flat tone.

No response.

When he entered the bathroom, she tugged the shower curtain across, exposing her soapy, voluptuous frame. “Would it have killed you to respond?”

“Expecting somebody else?” he asked.

Tiana sucked her teeth and glared at him but exhaled deeply, relaxed her face, and said, “You’re home early.”

“Yeah, decided I had enough. I could always go in earlier tonight to make up. Anyhow, I’m gonna hit the sack – Tired as a muhfucka.”

“I know you’re not gonna plop ya musty behind on my clean sheets.” Tiana’s forehead creased as she rubbed her loofah over her chest. “Shower first, then get some sleep.”

Keenan waved her off, turned and was going through the door when she barked at him: “What is your problem?”

“My problem?” Keenan started. “My problem is I had a long fucking night, and I want to sleep now.”

“Alright, well my problem is I changed those sheets only last night. Stop being a fucking dick.”

“You’re gonna take forever to finish in there.” He flicked his wrist in her direction.

“Well, come in with me, then.”

The tension from Keenan’s expression disappeared, and he stared at his wife’s naked body while she refocused on the front of her torso. Her big backside was angled in his direction, left cheek first, and she snapped her neck around to catch him ogling her.

“T, I don’t fe–”

“For a man who hasn’t fucked his wife in weeks, you sure can’t help but stare, can’t ya?” She flashed a smarmy smirk before her annoyance resurfaced. “Just come in and stop being a grouch.”

Keenan sighed and shed all of his garments before stepping into the space behind Tiana, whose attention shifted away from him. He reached around her for his bar of soap, and his limp cock brushed against her slick, rotund cheeks. They showered for a few more minutes before Keenan broke the silence:

“Why are you so late this morning? And why aren’t you outta the bathroom by now?”

“I’ve got questions too: Why don’t you wanna spend time with me when our off days actually sync?” she asked, still backing him.

Keenan continued lathering, and when Tiana turned, he avoided eye contact.

“I overslept, to answer your first question,” she started. “For your second: I’m still in here because I wanted to talk to you on a serious note.”

“About?”

“You avoiding me on your off days. What’s that all about? Fucking somebody else?”

Keenan sucked his teeth and shook his head. “Why even go there?”

“Well, what else am I supposed to think?”

“I’m usually hanging out with my boys.”

“Over your wife? Over all of this?” She spun in slow motion while pointing to her abundant curves.

“You wouldn’t get it.”

“Excuses. That’s all I’m hearing.”

“Fuck this; I’m going to sleep.”

“You haven’t finished showering or given me a proper answer. So, until you do both, we’re gonna finish up in here.”

“You’ll be late for work.” Keenan arched his eyebrow.

“I’m always early, so I’ll be fine.”

“Whatever.”

Keenan lathered and washed while Tiana killed time rinsing off again. When Keenan proceeded to soap his balls, Tiana assisted him with one hand and encircled his cock with the other.

“Baby, talk to me.” Her voice softened as she looked into his eyes. “What’s going on? Why aren’t we connecting like we used to?”

Keenan’s penis began to harden, and he took hold of her wrists to pry her from his genitals, but his grip loosened as he squeezed his eyelids shut.

“The truth is…” Keenan folded his lips. “The truth is, I was starting to feel ashamed lately because…” He sighed and then said, “… I felt like a failure of a husband.”

Tiana released his package and dimmed into a glare. “So your solution was to be a worse husband? Really, Key?” Her spouse turned to exit, but she hugged him from the side quickly. “Okay, wait-wait, I’m sorry. Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

“Let me go, T. I told you what’s up, and it meant nothing.”

“No, please, that wasn’t fair of me. I asked you to tell me what’s up, and you did. Well, sorta; Tell me more.”

And he did; Keenan relayed his reasons for how he felt to her, ranging from being unable to travel frequently like they discussed to not being in the right financial situation to start a family. He also expressed guilt at her having to work to achieve what they wanted when he believed it should have solely been his responsibility. Their fifth anniversary was on the horizon, and those goals weren’t fulfilled when the original promise stated: three. All the while, during his confession, she lathered his torso and washed it again.

“I can’t believe you’ve been feeling this way and keeping it all bottled up inside.” Tiana gave a concerned look and pouted.

“Well, not exactly; I kinda told my boys about this too.”

“But why them and not me, babe?”

“Because I…” He punched his palm twice before speaking again. “Every time we spoke to each other for the past couple of weeks, we ended up arguing – mostly my fault, though. Plus, I didn’t want you to see me as less of a man by complaining.”

“Baaabe,” Tiana said. “I’ve told you about that already. Don’t think you have to be out here all macho and shit. You’re man enough that I won’t think less of you for opening up to your wife. That’s what I’m here for.”

“I know. I know, and I’m sorry. It’s just easier with them because I don’t care if they judge me. But you… with you, I care.”

“Awww.” Tiana tilted her gaze and lowered her hands to his package again. As she lightly fondled his balls with one hand and cock with the next, she bicep squeezed her tits together.

“Mmm, shit, T.” Keenan lolled his head back and placed his hands akimbo.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

“You’re lucky I’m horny as fuck right now because I should be way more upset about all of this.” She massaged his genitals with more attentiveness. “You feel heavier than usual. When’s the last time you busted a nut?”

“Damn.” His body tightened, and his breathing became more audible. “Last time we had sex, I think.”

Tiana stepped forward, and kissed his chest, then circled his left nipple with her tongue. “You’ve been putting yourself under so much pressure, baby. Let me take care of you for once.”

Keenan’s jaw lowered to speak, but the blood to do that seemingly redirected to his erection.

“Say what you was gonna say.” She lifted a corner of her mouth.

“I’m so tired, I don’t even know if I ca–” Tiana placed her index finger over his lips and went “shush”.

Keenan raised an eyebrow, but when Tiana squatted in front of him and his substantially sized dick, he chuckled. Both of her hands wrapped around it, but his glans and inches of shaft still remained unattended. His thickness prevented her fingers from touching as she went up and down with a twisting motion. She glided her plump lips over his bulbous tip and descended the veiny beef slab slowly, maintaining eye contact with him, then reascended. She repeated this unhurried motion for about a minute, then dropped her hands to her knees.

“You look so sexy with my dick in your mouth, T.” Keenan bit his lower lip.

Tiana tittered with him in her gob and released him with a pop. She slapped his meat against his stomach and bent to lap his balls, making them glisten at the same level of sheen as his cock. After minutes of this, she stood up and motioned toward him with a finger to squat, so he did.

“Against the wall so that you don’t collapse,” she said.

“The shower wall? Ew.”

“Suit yourself.”

Keenan squatted with his back toward – but not against – the wall and Tiana bent over and docked her booty onto his face like a reversing lorry. Her large cheeks almost smothered him and warbled about his features without due care and attention. She held onto one of the knobs to her right, leaving her left hand planted on her respective thigh.

“Eat it, you sexy muthafucka,” she said.

All Keenan could do was slurp and grunt to show his appreciation for that morning’s meal. Tiana was a good wife and unlike her many peers, had no problem preparing and serving breakfast for her man. His tongue’s primary focus was her clitoris, with secondary being tongue-fucking her hot pussy and tertiary on her tight asshole. Her whimpering soon turned into a straining climax that caused her to buck and crash all over him with a mix of whispery and growly swear words.

“I fucking love you, Key.” Tiana straightened, taking Keenan’s empty breakfast plate from him. The look in his eyes when they locked with each other sent a jolt through her system, and her nipples hardened even more.

“Bend over and hold onto the knobs,” Keenan said as he stood, then wiped his mouth with his forearm.

“Ooh, you got energy now, huh?” Tiana’s smirk returned with an extra tinge of naughtiness.

“Yeah, I got energy for that big ass,” he said in a voice deeper than his usual morning tones. Tiana’s pussy throbbed upon his command, and she bent over, just as he told her to, arching her rump skyward.

Keenan spanked both of her fat cheeks, and they jiggled to his delight. He sucked air through his teeth and kept muttering “yeah” when repeated smacks of his thick, black dick greeted her ass cleft. Every smack created a wet thumping sound, which hardened him even more. When enough teasing had passed, he credit card swiped her crack and leaned into her luscious cunt. Tiana grimaced, and before long, her husband ground against her big bottom. The melding of her pillow-soft rear onto his rock-hard pelvis and abs deserved its place as a piece of modern art that should be sold in galleries to the highest bidder. Keenan adjusted the shower head above so that the water cascaded over Tiana’s back and flared-out posterior, which allowed rivulets to pour in line with her stretch marks.

That peace didn’t last.

Keenan upped the pace, and the calm rivulets became part of the spritzes that hopped off her gelatinous buttocks onto his abdominal wall. Every harsh thrust into her vessel sent ripples up to her Venus dimples with the amplified sound of wet flesh slapping, echoing off the bathroom walls. As the meaty applause carried on, he pulled her up by an elbow and grabbed her neck with his other hand. The back of her head rested against his chest and under his chin as Keenan assaulted her ample buns with venomous thrusts that peaked in their violence upon his climax. When the smoke cleared, only heavy breaths filled the void. So heavy it could be viewed as them trying to steal all the oxygen in the room.

“I’m so sorry, T,” Keenan said, regaining his breath. “I should have been more open with you.”

“Oh, we definitely have to talk about how we both handled this… because we’re better than that.” Tiana untethered from him, looked over her shoulder and shook her finger. “You got a lot of making up to do. Go and get some sleep with ya fine ass.” She gave a throaty chortle.

Keenan nodded, kissed her from behind, and exited the enclosure, allowing Tiana to shower again to wash off the sex – although the temptation to not push out the creampie and saunter everywhere with it all day lingered.

 

***

 

As soon as Keenan’s nude, fit body slapped the mattress, he was out like a Mike Tyson opponent from the late eighties. Only a few minutes must have passed upon his reawakening, although his bleary vision told him a different tale.

“Hey, sleepyhead.” A naked Tiana James straddled him.

“Whoa.” Keenan stretched into a yawn, and Tiana pinned his wrists overhead when the stretch reached its maximum. “You home early, or was I sleeping that long?” His eyes widened, and he looked around wildly. “Shit, what time is it?”

“Relax, you don’t have to go to work until tonight. I called out and let you sleep for two hours.” Tiana leaned forward, pressed her soft breasts against his muscular chest, then kissed and licked the side of his neck.

“Why?”

“Because…” Tiana stood on the bed, walked up until her nether regions lined up with his face and squatted but a breath over his nose, “…you got some more apologizing to do.”

Keenan jutted out his lower lip, nodded and resumed apologizing to his wife until she mercifully accepted.


Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments