Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming home

15
8 Comments 8
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Jack had spent a very long, difficult week at work. He'd had to stay in the city for the whole week, away from his home, his bed, and his lady. The training session had all but drained him. The three hour drive home, in heavy Friday traffic, was almost more than his exhausted mind could bear.

When he was about fifteen minutes from home, Jack phoned Jill to say he was almost there.

'She sounded odd,' Jack thought. 'Nearly rushed me off the phone. It's not like Jill to be so short with me, especially after such a long separation,' he worried.

Soon, Jack was pulling into their drive. The house looked still, too still. Usually, the drapes would be open, with the sounds of the radio playing and Jill's slightly off-key singing voice, as she bustled around in the kitchen preparing the evening meal, would greet Jack as he came home. He sat behind the steering wheel a moment, just looking at the house.

"What's going on?" he worried to himself.

Jack slowly gathered his suitcase and work items and tiredly walked to the front door. Jill's abruptness on the phone and the unsettling empty feeling to the house added weight to his feet.

He fumbled the key in the door lock, juggling his case and work papers. His customary greeting, "Honey, I'm home," died on his lips as the door swung inward.

The house was in darkness and greeted him with silence. Or did it? As his eyes adjusted, Jack noticed small, lighted tea candles on every other tread of the stairway. There was a most pleasant aroma of … what was it? … roast beef dinner? … in the air. Ever so faintly, Jack could hear music coming from the second storey of their home.

He dropped his burden at the door and began up the stairs. On the third step was a single while daisy. The sixth step revealed one of their long-stemmed crystal goblets replete with rich red wine. At the top was his robe.

The tea lights formed a path across the landing and into the bathroom. Jack pushed the door fully open to discover the tub, filled with steaming, scented water and long taper candles lighted around the room. another white daisy floated in the bath water.

Jack quickly stripped out of his clothing and slowly lowered himself into the healing water. He smiled to himself.

As he soaked the tension and care or of the week away, sipping the delicious Merlot, he realized he still hadn't seen not heard his beloved mate. Jack noticed that she had seen to all his needs by putting our his favourite towel; the extra fluffy bath sheet. His shaving gear was laid out by the sink, along with Jill's favourite shave lotion. Jack slipped deeper into the water and noticed that the music he was listening to was Jill's favourite CD, "Sax for Lovers".

Fresh from the bath, Jack put on his robe, picked up his wine glass and the two daisies and headed for their bedroom; once again following lighted tea candles. He was sure they hadn't been there before he entered the bathroom.

Their bedroom door was closed and another white daisy lay on the floor before it. Jack bent to pick it up, anxious not to see what awaited him on the other side of the door.

As he opened the door, the music became clearer and the scent of his lover's perfume lightly brushed his senses. He heard her softly say, "Honey, you're home."

Jack stood in the doorway drinking in the sight of her. Jill was lounged on the bed against many pillows. Her shoulder-length blond hair was free-flowing and shone in the candlelight. She wore the filmy nighty he had bought her for their last anniversary. She was outlined with white daisies.

"Come here lover," Jill quietly said. "I've missed you so much this week."

Jack moved to the side of the bed, placed his wine glass on the table, beside the wine bottle and her glass. He then playfully tossed his three daisies onto her gauze covered belly.

Jill held her arms out to him and Jack melted into her embrace; cherishing the warmth of her body and the strength of her hug.

He was truly home.

As they snuggled, Jill's legs opened and wrapped around him. Jack could feel the head of his already stiff cock press against her very moist lips. He sighed deeply and inched his body slightly higher on her.

Jill giggled, disentangled herself and slid out from under him. "Not yet, lover." she teased. She pushed Jack onto his back with a gentle nudge. In doing so Jack's robe parted fully. Jill rolled on top of him, straddled his thighs, bent at the waist and began a trail of kisses down his chest. She made special stops at his sensitive nipples to suck and lick each hardened nugget, before she worked her way down to his stomach with her kisses as she wiggled her bottom farther down his legs.

Jill's hands replaced her lips at his nipples and rubbed each nub in a circular motion with her thumbs whilst she licked Jack's belly. Her tongue rimmed, then darted, into his navel. This produced deep sighs of pleasure from her man. She licked the fine, downy hairs below his navel and let her breasts envelop his penis. She could feel her tits become slippery from his juice. This escalated her own arousal. Jill loved to feel his wet cock on her skin. She lingered there a little longer whilst she continued to lick and kiss his lower belly.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

Jack pushed his hips upward and began to slide his cock back and forth between her now moistened breasts. With each forward thrust, Jill would flick her tongue across his swollen gland as it poked from her cleavage.

Jill's own state of arousal had reached a peak and she had a small orgasm. Jack could feel her body shudder. He secretly smiled at the knowledge that his beloved could derive such pleasure from touching him.

As the orgasm passed, Jill slid herself further down Jack's body so that she was fully outstretched along his legs. With her arms fully extended, she continued to play with his nipples and chest. Jill began a slow, circular, rhythmic licking; first in the hollow of one hip and then in the other, careful to avoid his dick. She traced her tongue around the hollow, down the crease by his leg, across his balls and up the other side. Back and forth she went until he feared he couldn't bear it much longer.

Jill could feel his cock pulse against her cheek each time her tongue ran up the crease of his leg. Jack's breath caught each time she slid across his sack. She surprised him when she sucked one ball into her mouth, roller her tongue around it and then took the other. She then ran her tongue from the base of his penis to the gland, circled around the sensitive edge and traced down the underside back to his belly.

Jack raised his head and arranged the pillows, to support his neck, so he might better see her. Jill's hands had abandoned his chest, in favour of his thighs, as her attention fully turned to his cock. She moistened her lips with her tongue, placed them around him and slid her mouth up and down his shaft, which she pressed against his abdomen. Her tongue covered teeth created an additional moist, soft pressure. Jack watched as she had slid back and forth along the length of his penis.

He reached down and brushed the hair from her face. Her eyes were closed and her face registered such an intensity of pleasure. Jack tenderly stroked her cheek with his fingertips.

Back and forth Jill's lips went, picking up speed. In one sudden movement, she slid her mouth over the top of his cock and tool him inside her mouth fully. She loved the taste of him! She rolled his gland around on her tongue and gently sucked him a little deeper. Jill's teeth lightly grazed the throbbing flesh at the base o the head. She took as much of him as her mouth could hold and then gently raked her teeth up his length before she plunged back down.

He hands left his thighs and focused entirely on squeezing and stroking his balls, whilst she continued sucking his dick in and out of her mouth.

Jill's legs scissored themselves around one of his and she began to rub her pussy against his shin. She was so excited that her clit was swollen and her vagina dripped. It literally ached for release. Her body tensed, then shuddered again as she experienced a stronger orgasm. Jack felt her hot cum wash over his leg. His arousal had very nearly reached a peak of its own.

Jack reached his hands to either side of her face and, with regret, eased her mouth away from his member. He drew her up, along his body until they were face to face. In one fluid movement, Jack rolled them both so that he was on top of her, once again.

"You're mine now, darling," Jack said, in a deep, breathy voice.

Jack pressed her legs open with his and slowly guided his cock into her. They both moaned their appreciation of the exquisite sensation as flesh entered flesh. He raised himself on his elbows, bent his head to her breasts and began to suck them as he pumped his hips against her.

"Oh, Jack! Fuck me! Yes, harder," Jill cried out, "Fuck me harder, deeper."

In no time at all, Jill came and came again; her hot cum forcing its way past his cock, soaking the bedding beneath her. She rubbed the soles of her feet on his calves and her hips met his, stroke for stroke.

Jack pulled away from Jill, sat back on his heels and turned her onto her stomach.

"My love, you know this is my favourite position," Jill whispered as she tucked her hands under her body, so she could play with her clit, as Jack took her cunt from behind.

"I get so horny when you trap me between you and the bed!" she moaned. "That's it, press all your weight onto me. Now fuck me, darling."

Jack thrust deeply into her. Jill's vaginal muscles gripped him tightly. she came. He continued to thrust with complete abandon. One of Jill's hands furiously rubbed her clit as her hips rose and fell to meet him. She extended the fingers of her other hand, reached under herself, and gripped the base of his cock. He rode her this way for a few moments more before she once again came in a flood of hot juice.

His cock throbbed and pulsed and finally spasmed in a powerful release. Jack's body stiffened as his cum shot into her pussy.

They lay together, Jack face down on Jill's back, spent, sated, panting.

"Welcome home, darling," said Jill in a muffled voice from the depths of the pillows.

 

Published 
Written by WyldeWillow1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments