Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conflagration

"A conflagration of lust sweeps the beach and we are all powerless before its volcanic thirst"

51
18 Comments 18
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I’m pretty sure I’m watching a beautiful girl orgasm under the pier.

“Do you see what I see?” I whisper to Kurt. He just grunts, half asleep on the blanket as the hypnotic rhythm of the waves lap and gurgle on the beach.

The girl braces against a piling, the crotch of her bikini bottoms yanked aside as a sexy-as-sin stallion thrusts roughly into her from the rear. Oh God, his cock is so big, so hard,  so perfect. The girl’s face is pitched to the sky, eyes pinched shut, back arched and hips writhing as her mouth gapes in a silent scream of tortured rapture. One final thrust and his magnificent pole skewers her to the hilt as she begins to tremble all over and he holds her up as spasms rack her body and her knees buckle.

And now he is nearing his climax, thrusting brutally, his fingers white on her hips as he drives into her.

Kurt pushes up on his elbows, watching me watching them. His eyes glide to the crotch of my bikini and I know I have soaked the thin material through. "Tell me what you see," he breathes into my ear as his fingers tease the crevice between my buttocks.

“I, I think she just came,” I whisper. “And now it’s his turn. He’s trying to bury it all inside her but he’s just too big.”

Kurt finds his way under the material of my crotch and rubs my clit in slow, lazy circles. I jump a bit.

“Shhh,” he soothes. “Keep talking.”

“God! I think she’s going to come again!”

He rubs my clit harder and my vision darkens. His teeth graze my shoulder.

“What is it that you want?” he growls breathily.

“To see her orgasm,” I whisper. And almost instantly she does, back arched, legs shamelessly splayed, a guttural groan wrenched from the depths of her being clearly audible above the rumble of the surf. Her passion catalyzes the man’s orgasm as well. He makes three powerful, intense thrusts and freezes, utterly encased, his body jerking in time with his ejaculations. Finally, exhausted, they slump, she propped against the pier as waves wash across her toes and he sags limply across her back, his hands caressing her breasts.

My body shudders with wanton need and I can feel Kurt’s hardness pressing against my thigh. His fingers play maddeningly in my vagina, the pad of his thumb pressing on my anus. But I come to my senses. People are around and someone will see! I summon every ounce of my will and try to force his hand away.

“I don’t want to stop touching you,” he groans.

“Me neither,” I say, turning to look at him. If I allow his rigid cock entrance I know I won’t last more than a few hot, hard thrusts.

I squeeze his throbbing shaft through the nylon of his bathing trunks. “The changing cabin,” I say, brushing my lips over his. His answering gasp is all that I need. His eyes rake over every inch of my skin as I saunter away, wet and ready, leaving him to gather our things.

The beach was adorned with colorful wooden cabins all in a row, each divided into two private dressing areas. Perfect!  I slip inside, bare steps in front of Kurt, and hardly have time to fluff my hair and check my teeth for food before he’s there. He locks the door, slowly unties his trunks, and gives me the kind of look the Big Bad Wolf must have given Red Riding Hood. Hungry.

 I arch an eyebrow in invitation. His swimsuit hits the floor and in an instant has laid me on the bench, hair pulled savagely. Tears prick my eyes, the pain and pleasure shimmering through me. “You’re the sexiest woman alive,” he growls, palming my breasts through my bikini, sucking my nipples through the fabric. I bite back a moan and then don’t.

“You want people to hear,” he smiles, licking up my neck. I shake my head, coy, fingers probing and pulling and finally cradling his perfect penis between my hands. He is huge, thick and veined. “I need you,” he whispers, forehead against mine. “I need to come,” I say, giving him a bruising kiss while wrapping my legs around his waist, and he fills me to the hilt, plunging into me so fiercely I have no choice but to hold on.

This isn’t lovemaking. No. This is two humans embarking on something earthy and primal, desperate and bone-shaking. He buries his face in my neck, his cock stroking every nerve ending inside of me, thumb on my clit.

I’m going to orgasm. I’m going to orgasm with my handsome husband fucking me practically through the wall. I can hear my screams of pleasure, the sounds of his groans and our bodies coming together echoing in the small room. My climax doesn’t rise slowly like the tide, but bursts upon me in sudden explosion and I shudder in his arms with his name wrenched from my lips in a banshee wail. He falls right after me, and we collapse in each other’s arms.

A minute goes by, or maybe an hour.

The kiss he gives me is a promise. As he slowly slides out of me, I hear something. A faint moan, maybe. And then I hear it again. Louder, this time. Curious, I press my ear to the wall and hear, distinctly, the sounds of fucking. There is no question that our passion has ignited another couple’s fires. A conflagration of lust is sweeping the beach and we are all powerless before its volcanic thirst.

Kurt wraps himself around me, breath stirring the hair on my neck. “That was wonderful,” he says, laughing softly. He is already hardening against me, fingers skimming the sensitive skin of my tummy, my thighs. He seems totally oblivious to the performance next door.

Paularous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paularous

“As soon as you can,” I sigh, feeling him drop to his knees, tongue licking up my thighs. “You will do me again.” He groans his answer as I strain to listen through the wall—moans turning to grunts, a steady, rhythmic pounding.

He grins devilishly. “Oh, that I will, sweetie. But first, well, I’m afraid I need to piss!” He hurriedly pulls on his trunks and dashes out the door, heading for the restrooms or the ocean or wherever men go when they are in a mad rush to relieve themselves.

The sounds continue unabated. I rise naked and press my whole body to the wall and it seems I can feel the vibrations of their passion in the wood. I close my eyes, a million fantasies springing to life.

In my fevered imaginings, it is the couple from the pier. They are all over each other again. She, the slender and athletic girl with wild curls. He, tall, dark, and all too handsome. They are the kind of people whose sex noises you want to hear. And now, with my ear tightly pressed to the wall, her deep, throaty moans and his rhythmic grunting have me panting, almost gasping for breath. I can practically hear how hard he’s fucking her. And it has been so long since Kurt and I have had sex - good sex, that is. Until minutes ago I was staring down a long dry spell of just going through the motions, and my fingers just weren’t cutting it anymore. Before I’m aware—before I can even stop it—I find myself grinding against my palm, all of my awareness focused on the battle next door. And that’s when Kurt walks in.

“What are you doing?” he asks, and immediately I snatch my hand from my pussy and my ear from the wall. But the woman next door lets out a guttural scream so loud it’s obvious what has caught my attention.

“Ah,” he says, coming closer to me as I spin around, facing him. “You’re a pervert.” His grin is smug and knowing, and I want to simultaneously slap him and kiss him. “Shut up,” I hiss, surprised at how breathless I sound. “They will hear!”

“Uh-huh,” he says, taking three more steps until he’s right in front of me, pushing my back against the wall. “It seems like they already have.”

Kurt and I have been married for over seven years, but I still find him irresistibly attractive. When we met I thought him brash, arrogant, and a total flirt, everything I hate in a man—yet he stirred something animal in my soul and I immediately fell under his spell. He was a pilot in the Air Force then, broad shoulders stretching his uniform and a smug self-assurance that against my better instincts drew me in. He’s sexy, too sexy, with a deep, scratchy voice and a smile that makes me weak in the knees and washes away my will. I hate that.

Up close, I can’t stop staring into his eyes. One hand reaches forward, cupping my cheek. “You like to listen, don’t you?” he says, thumb caressing.

I shake my head. “You have no idea what you’re talking about,” I say, but his mouth is suddenly on mine and he’s kissing me like I’ve never been kissed before, passionate and searing. On pure instinct, I yank him closer, wrap my legs around his waist and let him lift me up against the wall.

I groan as he nibbles on my ear, one hand roughly squeezing my breast.

The couple next door is again in crescendo, reaching for what must be their third orgasm. Kurt kisses me again so hard that I taste blood. Between my legs, he is dry-humping me with such intensity I climax, bright as a lightning bolt.

“That’s right!” he pants in my ear, “Scream it out. Scream it so they can hear what happens when a real man fucks his woman!” And that just turns me on more. It is filthy and illicit and the couple next door are feeding on our passion, their lovemaking ever louder and more urgent as they seek their own release.

Kurt’s cock pushes between the lips of my pussy. “You are so beautiful,” he rasps against my ear. “And you come like an angel.” I smile, just as the woman on the other side of the wall lets out a scream of pleasure, and it is so sexy I moan, “Fuck me please.”

Kurt pauses mid-thrust. “What did you say?” I never use that word out loud. Ever.

‘Fuck me,” I whisper.

“Louder!”

“Fuck me!” 

And he begins to ravage me like a man straight from the fantasies I’ve been having for months. Thorough and deep, his strong arms pinning me in place, his lips wreaking havoc on my breasts, my nipples, my neck. He is all over me like a ravening beast, merciless and starving.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Yes!” I scream. And the woman next door echoes my chant as the wall shudders to rhythmic blows, increasing in intensity.

I kiss Kurt, mashing his lips, feeling everything tighten in my belly, another orgasm threatening to sweep me away. “I’m going to,” I pant, and against the wall, the couple is also reaching the mountain top, her moans right in my ear. “I’m going to,” she says. “God, I’m going to…”

Kurt’s hand slaps my bottom. “That’s right, angel,” he said loudly enough for her to hear. “Come for me. I want you boneless and dripping. I want your sweet pussy to milk me dry.”

I scream against his cheek as stars explode across my vision, and across the wall there is an echoing scream. My body feels like a garden with every bud bursting open in blossom as I come again, me and her, one after the other. And with a final thunderous bellow, Kurt reaches the point of no return and releases his seed deep into my spasming cunt, just as the man next door also lets go.

And in the somnolent silence that followed, we drowsed, me and Kurt and the people next door.

Published 
Written by Shylywild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments