Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Small Town Girl- Final Chapter

"Allie's adventurous Senior Year of High School."

20
19 Comments 19
15.5k Views 15.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Shortly after returning from camp, I started my senior year in high school. This was supposed to be the best year of my life, so everyone told me, but I could not imagine it topping my Junior and sophomore years. Over the past two years I had transformed from a sweet innocent young girl to now, for lack of a better term, a nymphomaniac. Over the past two years, I had learned to love sex in all aspects. I loved giving and receiving oral from both guys and girls, and I had been fucked by two guys and loved every minute of it. So I could not imagine, what could be better.

Being a senior had its advantages. I loved how the underclassman guys would drool over Lauren and me when we walked down the hall, twisting our butts. I had changed from the first day I walked into my high school from the private school that I had previously attended. I no longer wore only dresses or skirts. I had added jeans and shorts to my wardrobe, and my shirts were now a little tighter. My parents still would not let me go to the extent of the other girls, but I didn’t complain.

Over the Labor Day week end of my senior year, Lauren and I took a trip to Savannah. It was just she and I, and my parents were not real happy about it but figured it was time to let me spread my wings a bit. We spent the night in a motel near River Street. We had a fun night and some of the bouncers even let us in a couple bars, although we couldn’t drink. Both of us were hit on a lot, but we both would just smile and politely refuse. The next day we did some shopping and I got my belly button pierced.

Spring turned into autumn, and then came winter, and although I was having fun, I was still waiting for the excitement of my senior year to begin. Things began to start looking up the afternoon I drove by the gym and saw Josh’s truck sitting in the parking lot. Having nothing better to do, I made a U-turn and went back. When I got out of the car, I saw him walking out. As he approached his truck, he spotted me and stopped. He immediately got this nervous look on his face. We talked for a few minutes, and his demeanor never changed. The whole time we were talking he was looking around, almost like he was embarrassed to be seen with me. After a short chat he got into his truck and left.

As I watched him drive away I still did not understand why he acted so strange. I got into my car and went home. Then next morning, I packed my gym clothes into the car and went to school. I had always worked out before school, but now that I knew he was working out in the afternoon, I was determined to find out what his problem was. Another perk I had during my senior year was my last two classes were electives that I had signed up for to make a full day, so that afternoon, I left school early so I could be at the gym before he arrived.

Once I arrived I went into the locker room and changed. One good thing about living in south Georgia is the climate, and even though it was early November, it was still warm enough to wear shorts, so I changed out of my school clothes into a pair of tight warm up shorts and a tank top. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and headed out of the locker room. I was on the treadmill when I saw Josh walk into the gym. When he saw me, he stopped, and that look came across his face again. To my surprise, instead of coming in and beginning his work out, he turned around to leave. I stopped the treadmill and ran after him.

When I caught up with him he was getting into his truck, so I ran around and got in on the passenger side. When he saw me get into the truck he shook his head and hit his steering wheel with his hands, then laid his head over against the window. For the first time in my life, I felt unwanted. I sat there for a few minutes and watched as he stared off into space. I begged him to tell me what I had done to make him hate me so much, and vowed I was not getting out of his truck until he told me.

As he continued to stare off into space, he broke his silence. He told me that I had not done anything, but it was him that had done the wrong. He went on to tell me that after almost twenty years of being married, that he and his wife were more like business partners than lovers. He explained to me that it had been a long time since he had been given the type of attention that I had given him during our work outs, and that it was inappropriate for him to have the thoughts and feelings he was having, especially about a girl that was the same age as his daughter. He talked for several minutes about how it was wrong for him and how he decided the only way to cure the feelings was to stop hanging out with me.

I was devastated. I was still naïve and was not clear what he was talking about. I rebutted that we were just working out and we were friends. Then he finally looked at me. He raised his hand up and wiped the tear that was running down my cheek. Then he mentioned the last day we had worked out. He asked me if I remembered it and I affirmed that I did. Then he explained how when he had me in his arms, he could smell the sweetness of my perfume and that along with having my body pressed against his, he had gotten hard. He said it was then he realized that he had to stop, or he would do something we both would regret.

I just looked into his hazel eyes. It finally dawned on me what he was talking about. I could feel the butterflies swarming in my stomach. I had never thought of Josh in a sexual way, until then. I was speechless and as I stared into his eyes, I could feel my head being drawn toward him. Before I could react, we were kissing. It was nothing close to a passionate kiss, but hard and full of lust. While kissing, I felt josh’s hand on the back of my head pulling me closer to him. My hands were on the seat, helping me to keep from falling.

He pulled away from the kiss, and shook his head. I lifted my hand to his chin, and pulled his face to look at me. Softly I whispered to him that I wanted this and he pressed his lips into mine again. My hand fell from his face and rested on his lap. I felt his rough hand on mine as he pulled my hand up to feel his growing cock. His cock felt so good. It felt like it was a little bigger than Jake’s and a lot thicker. I gripped his cock through his gym shorts. The more I stroked it, the more I wanted it.

We broke our kiss, and I sat up straight. He moved my hand and pushed his shorts down his legs. When his waist band past his cock, it sprang up, hitting his lower stomach. I reached down and took it into my hand. His whole body was shivering as I slid back and lowered my head. He caught me, and told me he didn’t have time for that and he wanted inside of me. I smiled, and slipped my shorts down my legs. They were still around my left ankle as he moved to the middle of his truck seat and I lifted my right leg and straddled him. He held his cock as I lowered myself down on him. I gasped as his thick head penetrated me. I placed my hands on his shoulders as we met. Then he began to slowly thrust upward. His big hands gripped my hips as we quickly forgot where we were, and began fucking like sex starved creatures.

I lost count of how many times I climaxed. All I knew was that Josh was fucking me like I had never been before. He was in total control. The way he fucked me was not like anything Ben or Jake had ever come close to matching. One minute he was ramming his cock hard and fast, and the next it was slow and easy. We never kissed, there was no need. We were not making love, we were releasing months of sexual frustration. When he pulled me down on his cock quickly and began to come inside me, I thought my uterus was going to bust. I had never been filled with so much cum.

My head was on his shoulder, and his cock was going limp inside me when I heard a car door shut near by. Then I remembered where we were, and I was so embarrassed. I had just had sex with a man old enough to be my father, in front of the gym, right after school. The realization hit us both about the same time as he began trying to move out from under me. I slowly slipped off his cock, and felt so empty. I pulled my shorts up as he did the same. When I had gained my composure, I smiled at him and got out of the truck. He started his truck and left. Forgetting that I had not worked out yet, and my school clothes were still in the locker room, I got into my car and went home.

The whole way home, I kept my legs closed as tight as I could. I was trying not to cause a big wet spot in the crotch of my shorts. Luckily when I got home, no one was there and I made a dash to the bathroom to shower. I slowly peeled the tight shorts down my hips and looked down to see the whitish cream still smeared on my smooth lips. I rubbed my hand between my legs and gathered some of it and brought it to my lips.

Over the next week, I didn’t see Josh. He had given me his number earlier but I had never called him or sent him a text, because he was married and I didn’t want him getting into trouble. So I went through my normal life with Ben, Lauren, Jake and the rest of my friends. I would go to school, gym, and church during the week. On the weekend I was with either Lauren or Ben, and if I was with Ben, we were either fucking or sucking. While he was fucking me and telling my how good and tight I was, I would laugh to myself, not believing he could not tell that I had been with other guys.

Although I had only been with three guys, Ben’s cock was the smallest of the three. It still felt good to me, and I would still orgasm, but recently I was never fully satisfied. I was back into an area where I was not familiar. I couldn’t talk about it with my mom, because she would have me tarred and feathered for being an immoral slut. I couldn’t talk to Lauren, because her boy friend was one of the other guys I had fucked. The only person I knew that I could confide in was Kim, the lady who had helped me before.

I sent Kim a text and went to visit her the next day. I knew that I could talk to her and not be judged, so once I arrived and we caught up, I opened up to her. I told her about Ben and I, how I had cheated on him with Jake, and also about my night with Norma. She sat and listened to every word before she spoke. She said she had concerns because of so many STDs and word getting around. She was afraid I would ruin my name if people found out about my indiscretions. We talked about Josh, and that’s when she said that I needed to retreat and rethink my actions. Josh was no teenager, he was a grown man and she was afraid he would take advantage of me. I saw where she was coming from and when I left that day I felt a lot better, but I was still confused about what was in store with Josh and me.

Signing day came in early November. I had always dreamed of playing for UGA, but unfortunately the combination of my talent and grades were not good enough to make the cut, so I signed a letter of intent with the small Baptist College that my dad had gone to. The school was almost five hours from home and allowed me to play ball. The school had a relatively new softball program, so I was giving a full ride, and was treated like a celebrity by the coach and other officials that had attended the signing day ceremony. I was in the news paper and everyone made a big deal of it; that is, everyone but Ben.

Ben was probably the only person in my life that was not happy about me going to college. Ben was one of the smartest people I knew, but his intelligence was not displayed in his grades. He had applied and was accepted to the local technical college and was hoping that I would do the same and pursue nursing, because of my interests in the medical field. The night after the dinner my parents had for me to celebrate, Ben and I went for a ride. He pulled into our spot and I began undressing, but he just sat there. Eventually he began talking and begging me not to go away, and to make a long story short, I told him I was leaving and was not sure if I would come back, and that night, Ben and I decided to split up. He wanted a lasting relationship and he did not want to wait four years to see if I came back.

For the first time in years, I was single. He dropped me off without a sign of regret. I was heart broken. I really cared for Ben, even though I had not been faithful to him. He was my first love. I went straight to bed, and cried as I tried to go to sleep. I kept replaying his words in my head and began questioning my decisions. Was I really self righteous and selfish for living out my dream? Then a light went off in my head.

Mila02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila02

It was Ben being the selfish one. He wanted me to give up my life to stay in the same hometown we were born and raised. That night, I made a big decision; I was going to live my life for me, and no one else.

The news of the epic break up beat me to school the next day. Lauren was beside my car before I could get out. She and I talked and she agreed that Ben had no right to ask me to give up my life for him. All my female friends tried to consul me, but I assured them I was fine. Many of the guys looked at me in a different way, and to a select group, I returned those same looks. By the end of the day I had five invites to go out with five different guys. I politely refused all of them out of respect of the relationship I had just gotten out of. The sixth invite, I accepted.

During my last class, I received a text from Josh. He asked if I had practice, I said no. Then he asked me to meet him, and gave the address, and I accepted. The address was in a neighboring town, so as soon as the bell rang to dismiss class, I called my mom and told her I was hanging out with some friends. As I hung up from the call, I got into my car and headed for the address Josh had sent me.

My navigator directed to the address. It was a small privately ran motel and I was smiling when I parked beside Josh’s truck. I looked into the rear view mirror and made sure my make up and hair was decent. When I opened the car door to get out, the door in front of his truck opened and he was standing smiling at me. He must have just got off work because he was still in his blue cargo pants and blue work shirt. I walked to him with a big smile on my face, and as I approached him, he stepped aside and I walked in.

When I heard the door shut, I turned to him and he was just standing there looking at me. I placed my purse and phone on the table beside the television and sat on the bed. As he started walking toward me, he told me how glad he was that I came. He stopped in front of me. In line with my sight was a slight bulge in his pants. I looked up at him as his fingers ran through my blonde hair. He explained to me how he could not get the day in his truck out of his mind and how he wanted, for one time, to treat me the way I deserved to be treated. Then he lowered and we kissed. This kiss was the total opposite from our first kiss. His lips were soft and gentle as he opened and closed them as we kissed.

As we kissed, he lowered me to the bed. His lips left mine and began to gently kiss my neck. His hands tugged at the tail of my T-shirt and I raised my arms so he could pull it off. He just looked at my small breast and smiled. He took my hand and pulled me up into the sitting position. He moved behind me and expertly unhooked my bra and let the straps fall down my shoulders. My nipples were already painfully hard as I felt his rough, strong hands cup them. He sat behind me and pulled me to rest on his chest. I moaned as he slowly pinched and kneaded my nipples. I could feel his bulge growing against my back and I attempted to reach back, but Josh stopped me.

My body was on fire by the time his hands left my breast and rubbed down my stomach. Feeling a bit randy, I slipped from his embrace and stood at the foot of the bed. He was smiling as I began to sway my hips to an imaginary tune. Swinging my hips and licking my lips while never letting my eyes escape his lustful stare. Slowly I turned with my back to him and bent over at the waist looking back at him. My hand rubbed over my panty covered mound and I let out a soft moan. The only motion he made, was his hand rubbing over his cock, through his pants. Slowly the band of my panties slipped down my bubbly butt and my thighs. I had my palms on the cheap carpet of the motel as I gave him a nice view of my tight, wet pussy. Then I tossed my panties over to the side and climb back onto the bed and crawled toward him.

We kissed as I tugged his shirt up and off of him. When I went for his pants, he stopped me again. I felt his arms wrap around me and he twisted so that I was under him. Then the kissed returned. He slowly kissed down my chest, between my breasts. I was a little disappointed when he didn’t suck them, but my disappointment soon disappeared as I felt his tongue pass my pierced belly button and his fingers grazed my clit. By instinct my legs opened and he nestled between them. His hazel eyes never left my gaze as his tongue slightly slipped up and down my slit. I pulled his head closer and his tongue stiffened and snake inside my wet tunnel. The feeling was amazing. My back arched as I let out a soft moan. He continued to alternate from licking and sucking my clit, to fucking me with his tongue. I was squealing in pure ecstasy. His teeth would lightly bite on my swollen clit and electric shock would wash over my body. He would bring me to the edge, then slow his pleasure, and then bring to the brink again. I gripped the bed sheets and tossed my head back and forth.

I had been pleasured orally numerous times, and Josh was second only to Norma, but what happened next rushed him to the top. He rolled me over onto of his face and I was literally sitting on his face with his tongue deep inside me. I leaned over to brace myself with my arms and began to grind against his tongue and mouth. His hands were on my butt; he would squeeze my cheeks, and then open them. The cool air hitting my aroused pussy was pushing me closer and closer. This time he didn’t stop. He continued to grind his teeth against my clit as his tongue circled inside me. I screamed loud as my orgasm hit. My body jerked and tossed as my toes cramped. Then I fell limp onto the bed. Luckily, he felt me relax and guided me upward so I didn’t smother him.

I continued to feel his hands squeezing my butt, then soft kisses on my cheeks. I could feel his fingers rubbing from my pussy up to my butt hole. He slipped the tip of his finger in to my butt, and I gasped. Then his finger was gone, and I felt him get off the bed. I slowly lifted my head and looked back. Josh had already pulled his pants off and was about to take his boxers off. I slowly rose to watch as quickly pushed his boxers down. His cock was standing at full attention. I rose to my hands and knees on the bed and crawled to the edge. With my index finger, I motioned him to come to me and he obeyed. His cock was inches away from my lips as I reached out and wrapped my fingers around it and pulled him closer. He had robbed me of tasting his beautiful cock, the last time, but I was not to be denied this time.

I opened my lips and he stepped forward and allowed his head to slip into my mouth. The tip of my tongue pressed on the underside of his cock and he threw his head back and moaned. My hands moved to his hairy butt, and I pulled him closer, as he pushed more of his cock into my warm, wet mouth. With my lips and tongue around his shaft, I began to suck as he thrust his hips and his fingers gripped my hair. I could only manage about three quarters of his cock, but I sucked it for all I was worth. After a few minutes his grip tightened around my face and made it hard for me to move, yet he continued to thrust his cock between my lips and over my tongue. The way he was carrying on, I sensed his release was close, so I relaxed my throat to accept his load. He grunted loudly and the first jet hit the back of my throat, causing me to couch a little. I didn’t have to recover from the first blast, before my tonsils were coated with the second. I just closed my eyes and tightened my lips and took all he had to give.

This time it was Josh collapsing onto the bed. While he was recovering, I took it as a time to go to the bathroom. When I returned he was lying on his back and his cock was still standing straight. A couple of times Ben and I had sex twice, but it took me sucking him to get hard again, so I was surprised that Josh was ready so fast. When I mentioned it, he said it was a disease he had that kept him up. When I asked if it was a serious condition, he laughed and said it wasn’t and told me the name of the disease was “Lack of Nookie”. I rolled my eyes and straddled his legs.

He rolled me over onto my back and my legs opened. I felt his cock slip into my dripping pussy. That was another surprise because I had always had to guide Ben in. He slowly pushed until his full length was inside me. Then he slowly began to move his hips back and forth. The feeling was amazing. He was not in a hurry and he fucked me as gentle as I had ever been before. Although his pace would quicken during our session together, he was never rough, and he would always slow down after a while. We fucked in every position we could think of. He turned me over onto my stomach and took me doggy, and then I let him rest while I rode him and he sucked and played with my breast. I lost count of the time I hit my orgasm, but Josh’s stamina was something I was not used to.

After an intense orgasm while riding him, I turned around and went reverse. He gripped my butt as I bounced up and down on his cock. He surprised me when I felt his finger once again slip into my butt hole. The feeling was intense. This time he didn’t stop with just his tip. He slipped the length of his finger into me. Having both holes filled and pleasured pushed me over again and I collapsed forward onto the bed.

I felt his legs pull out from under me, and his cock slip out, but his finger never left my butt. He then planted small kisses on my cheek and lower back as his finger continued to work in my butt. I was laying there moaning, unable to move, when I felt his finger slip out. To my surprise, he replaced his finger with his mouth and tongue. I quickly came back to life. Never before had anyone licked my butt, and as nasty as it sounded, it felt so good. His fingers massaged my clit as his tongue slipped into my loosened hole. Before long I was pushing back against his face trying to get him deeper.

He lifted up, and his thumb continued to probe at my butt as he had my clit between his fingers. I felt the head of his cock press against my butt hole, and before I could think about stopping him, it slipped inside. The pain shot through me and reminded me a little of my hymen being broke. Over and over he instructed me to relax. I was honestly trying but the though of a seven inch rod slipping into my intestines was hard for me to grasp. He was slow and gentle and I soon felt his stomach against my cheeks and he slowly withdrew except for his head, then he slowly pushed it back in. The pain had gone, but the feeling was something that I was confused about. It didn’t feel bad, but it didn’t really feel good either. Apparently that was just a one sided argument, because as I loosened to accommodate him his thrust became more steady. Then I heard that familiar grunt, and felt his cock jerk inside me several times. Then he slowly slipped out of me and I fell to the bed on my stomach.

I lay there for some time with out moving. I could feel his cum inside me and I got up and run to the bathroom. When I returned, he wasn’t hard, but was lying on his back with a smile on his face. When he asked if I liked anal, I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. He then explained that he had always wanted to try it, but his wife would not even talk about it. He apologized for the shock, but I told him it was fine, and kissed him.

We lay in the bed for another half hour or so, and then we got up and got dressed and went back to the real world. I stayed single through out the rest of the school year. I did go out with a couple guys, but never had sex with any of them. Josh and I continued our little affair. About once a week, I would receive a text and we would meet at different hotels. I never told him no when he asked to try something new, but he never again asked for anal.

In June I graduated from High School as an honor graduate. I also received the "Female Athlete of the Year" Award and Softball MVP at honors night. I would have to say I had a pretty successful high school career. The softball team went to the state playoffs all three years I played, and won the State Championship once. I was also in the top five of the homecoming court my junior and senior years. Those accomplishments I will cherish the rest of my life, but neither will I forget the sexual experiences of my high school years. That August I moved to college. I honestly thought that I had experienced all that I could about sex, but I was wrong. My first couple years of college were full of sexual awakenings.

Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments