Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Back To Life

"It began in a chat room and stepped into the real world"

66
37 Comments 37
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This was inspired by my time in the Lush lounge. The details are the product of my imagination. Huge thank you to Citroen and Scoxox for their help in shaping the final story and for FirstBlush’s patience!"

Today is the day I'd waited for. 

I glance at my phone: 9.55 am. His train would be in soon. I inhale my vape again as I pace outside the bar where we'd meet. My hands are shaking and my mind racing. What on earth was I doing? 

I think back over the events of the past few months that had brought me here. Three years of being single, without so much as a peck on the cheek, I felt very frustrated. I'd joined an erotica site for the stories, inspiration guaranteed to provide quick release from the ache between my legs. 

Occasional visits quickly became nightly, placing me in situations I fantasised about but had never experienced. Sex with my ex had been incredible – he was the first man to make me cum - but I'd always lacked the confidence to explore my fantasies further than as a means to turn him on. 

Over time, I explored the site further and eventually entered the chat room. For the most part, I'd lurked and watched, enjoying the banter between regulars and the erotic pictures shared. It was a relaxed place where I was welcomed, but not under any pressure. Despite the anonymity the screen provided, I was still awkward, shy and lacking the confidence to jump into the public conversation. 

That's not to say I didn't get the usual crude offers from time to time - part and parcel of being female on that sort of site. But they were easily dealt with. I enjoyed brief, intense conversations with a few people, but none really made me want to come back for more. It was a welcome diversion from everyday life, but nothing more. 

Then I met him. He was different from the start. He was unlike so many of the men in there, just after a quick release. He was eloquent, sensual and mysterious. His profile gave little away, other than he was married and around my age. He seemed to be a regular user of the site and a popular one at that. 

I was therefore surprised to see a private message appear from him. Intrigued, but still lacking confidence, I hesitantly accepted it. I need not have worried; he was charming and courteous. He painted such vivid pictures with his words, I could almost feel his hands running over me. He was a master of the craft and I melted in conversation with him. 

Intelligence is an underrated aphrodisiac, but one that had always drawn me in. He had that in abundance. Put simply, he seduced my mind. He caressed my body with his words, the screen whispering his desire and lust to me. I responded, sharing desires with him that I normally kept hidden. 

I began to seek him out and we chatted more often. My body responded to his words on the screen as it hadn't done in so many years. I'd emerged from my marriage a shell, no confidence nor self-esteem. I'd felt worthless and useless. The intervening three years had seen some small improvements in my self-image, but not enough to give me the confidence to go and date. 

In conversation with him, all that fell away; I began to feel like a woman again. An attractive one at that. Where I'd become monochrome, I saw colour begin to emerge. He ignited a fire inside me: I finally felt alive again. 

Quickly we moved off the site onto Skype. The contact increased exponentially. My days became punctuated by contact with him. The icon indicating a message from him was enough to make me tingle. I took pictures of myself for him - I'd never done that before. His approval was worth the nerves and I began to feel sexy. His pictures made me gasp. He was exquisite. The thought of his cock made my nipples harden and my cunt twitch. We discussed all the things we longed to do to each other. I wanted him so much I literally ached. So when the idea of meeting up arose, I had no hesitation in saying yes.

Who was I becoming? By nature, I'm a planner, not given to anything risky. Where were the scruples about him being married? I reasoned with myself that this was one time I was going to be entirely selfish: I wanted him. It was pure, animal lust. He wouldn't be getting into my head. He would be a hedonistic treat to myself, then I'd return to being the responsible person I normally was. 

I had no qualms whatsoever; in fact, I was excited enough to cautiously share my plans with a couple of my closest friends. Hitherto, he'd been my secret. Their reactions were priceless. One spat her tea out in shock and said she pitied the poor man, as he was going to be eaten alive! I countered he was well able to handle it. My closest friend got a lot more detail and amongst us, he became known as Rocketman (the film of the same name was due out soon). Sensible advice regarding safety was given and my cheerleaders were in place. 
 


Now here I am, waiting for a stranger to get off a train. A hotel room booked. Dressed simply in jeans and a t-shirt, thanks to a last-minute attack of nerves that left me short on time, I check and recheck my appearance, my phone, anything to pass the time. My heart is beating in time with 'Blue Monday'. 

My insecurities about my body had staged a spectacular comeback that morning: what if he didn't find me attractive in person? What if he was repulsed? I wasn't a nubile young thing, my body bearing the marks of pregnancies and a life lived. I reason that there wasn't much of me he had yet to see and anyway, it was too late; I wasn't going to stand him up. He'd said no pressure to do anything – oddly, I trusted him. 

As the minutes pass, I feel the familiar butterflies. The mixture of anticipation and nerves. I feel slightly giddy, like a teen with a crush. 

I take a seat by the window of the bar of the hotel, watching the station exit. I check my watch again; his train would be pulling in any moment. 

My phone beeps. It's him. 

Just off the train. See you soon.

It's time. 

Butterflies in my stomach as he enters the hotel and I see him. He’s everything I imagined him to be: tall, handsome and strong. He oozes sensuality and an intensity that makes me dizzy. All the nerves melt away as he reaches me.

"Hello, gorgeous," he murmurs, as he embraces me. 

We sit and order coffee, passing time until the room is ready. Conversation flows easily between us. He makes sure I'm still okay with this, that I don't want to back out. On the contrary, I've never wanted anything more.

Coffee finished, he raises an eyebrow and says, "Shall we?" He stands and takes my hand, leading me towards the lift. 

The heat is building between us, the months of desire threatening to spill out as we enter the lift. As soon as the doors close, he pulls me to him and kisses me, squeezing my arse as he does. My head is spinning as the doors open and he leads me towards our room. 

As the door closes behind him, the moment I've dreamed of: we are finally alone. Putting down my bag, I turn to him smiling. I reach out and trace his face with my fingers. I want to remember this. Our lips meet and electricity courses through my body. I wrap my arms around him and pull him to me, the need to be as close to him as possible overtaking me. I caress his neck and murmur how much I've wanted him. 

He kisses me hard, pulling me tighter to him. I feel the passion in him and I want it all. He places his hands on my shoulders and begins to pull up my t-shirt. I'm fumbling with his belt – I can feel his hard cock through his jeans and I am desperate to see it, to hold it – but he stops me to remove my t-shirt, tossing it to the floor. 

There's a look in his eyes I haven't seen before: not just desire, but something else. I step back, slightly unsettled by the look, to try and gauge his mood. That becomes unnecessary as he forcefully pushes me back onto the bed and leans over me, looking me up and down. He swiftly removes my jeans. His fingers trace down over my breasts, skimming my stomach until he reaches the top of my thong. His lips follow his fingers down, kissing, licking and nipping my breasts. I have waited so long for this, his mouth feels divine on me. When he reaches my mons, he pauses and looks up at me – enjoying my reaction to his touch. My cunt is throbbing with anticipation and he murmurs his appreciation as his fingers trace over the lace covering my lips. He can feel how wet I am as he slips a finger in between my lips, just brushing up towards my clit. I close my eyes and smile. 

Pushing the thong to one side, he licks my cunt, gently biting my lips. His fingers probe deeper into my wetness, gently circling just inside me, teasing me. I move my hips to try and get him deeper into me, but he resists my attempts, withdrawing his fingers until I stop moving. He’s not giving it to me yet; that is becoming clear. 

Suddenly he rips the thong from my body and pushes my legs apart. Without another word, he buries his face in my cunt, sucking on my clit and pushing his fingers back inside me. My entire sex is throbbing as he finger fucks me, his arm holding my hips down as I writhe beneath his mouth. His tongue sends shocks throughout my body, waves of pleasure flowing through me. I can feel myself getting close. He seems to sense it too, as he slowly withdraws his fingers and puts them to my mouth so I can taste my juices. 

He removes his jeans and his cock springs free. It's huge and absolutely rock-hard. My stomach flips and I get wetter as he stares intently at me, lining his cock up at the edge of my slick hole. The ache I've had in my cunt for so long is about to be relieved by the only thing that can. He teasingly pushes just the tip into me and holds still, smiling as he sees the lust and frustration on my face as I try to pull him in deeper. 

Once again, he pulls out, emphasising that he is dictating how this goes. I moan in frustration at being denied his cock. My mouth opens to protest, but he silences me with a deep, passionate kiss, rubbing the head along my lips and over my clit as he traps me beneath him. He moves his cock back down my wetness until he settles again at the edge of my throbbing hole. Having been denied twice, I do not move, just watch him intently. 

My heartbeat quickens in anticipation and finally, he begins to push into me. Looking deep into my eyes, he drives his cock inside me slowly, feeling me stretching around his considerable girth, until he is balls deep. Once he is as deep as he can go, he holds still, allowing me time to adjust. He feels incredible. Holding my hips, he pulls back as slowly as he entered me. The friction is immense, my muscles clinging to every ridge of his shaft as he withdraws until he is just inside me. 

"Put your arms above your head," he murmurs as he holds his position.

I do as instructed and he holds my wrists down with one of his hands.

"I'm going to claim you as mine now," he growls.

Before I have the chance to respond, he drives himself hard and fast into my wet cunt. My eyes widen at the force used, but it feels so good. He begins to slam his cock into me, each time a little harder and faster, pushing deeper with each thrust - deeper than anyone ever has, and it feels incredible. My cunt is twitching around him as he begins to fuck me in earnest, my body responding to him, urging him on, harder, faster, deeper. 

My senses are overloaded; his body is all I can feel. There's an animalistic look in his eyes as he pounds me; this is not the sensual lovemaking I'd envisaged. This is pure, raw lust. With each thrust, he takes a little more of me; all I want is to give him pleasure. He is making me his. 

The heat between us is growing. I'm throbbing around him, the familiar tingling building. I moan as he pushes against my cervix. He is using his entire body to pin me down and remind me of my place. No words are needed; our eyes say all there is to say. With his balls slapping against my arse, I know it won't be long until I cum. 

He senses this and grabs my hips, keeping me in place as he fucks me harder still. My moans turn to screams as I'm pushed further towards climax by the increase in pace. I can't hold out. Looking at him, my eyes widen as the muscles tighten around him, as he drives me over the edge into an orgasm that seems to engulf my entire body. My cunt explodes over him from deep inside, my juices flowing over his cock as I scream his name over and over again. Each wave seems to give way to another. 

Throughout, he continues to fuck me, keeping up the intensity and bringing him closer. I want him to cum inside me, to empty his balls up against my cervix. I don't have to wait long. I wrap my legs around him as he throws his head back and gives himself up to his desire, pumping me furiously until he roars and his cock erupts inside me, spurt after spurt of hot cum drenching me. 

Breathing heavily, I collapse back, my body still feeling the aftershocks of being so roughly, totally claimed. My cunt is still twitching as his cum slowly makes its way down.

He owns me now. The gentle, yet torturous pleasure of how he fingered me is in stark contrast to the force of how he rammed himself into my cunt, making clear to me that I'm his to claim as he wishes. I feel raw and alive - drunk on the ferocity of our fucking and the knowledge that he’s not finished with me yet. As my breathing settles, I turn to him, pulling him down and nestling in his arms. I trace his jaw with my fingers, moving to kiss him and murmur my thanks... his mouth responds to me, kissing me deeply and lovingly. I feel safe and protected.

My hands run slowly across his chest and shoulders as we kiss. My appetite for him is not yet satisfied. Looking him in the eye, I begin to kiss his chest and stomach, making my way down to his stomach. His hand strokes my hair as I slowly make my way to his groin. 

Caressing his balls, I begin to lick his cock clean of our juices, every inch licked and kissed. I then come back up to kiss him, so he too can enjoy the taste of our fucking. 

This makes his cock begin to grow under my hand and having bitten my lower lip, he pushes me away, indicating that it's time I got back down to his cock. Not yet fully hard, I cover his cock with my mouth, my tongue swirling around its girth. He shifts slightly, leaning back to allow me full access to his cock and balls. As his cock continues to grow I suck at him hungrily, moving up and down his shaft. The taste and smell of him are intoxicating. I cannot get enough of his cock. My tongue moves around him, flicking and licking, teasing, sensing his pleasure. I suck his balls as my hand continues to stroke his cock.

Fully erect now, his cock stands proud from his body. I drop to my knees between his legs and fix my gaze on him. My tongue relishes every ridge, every contour of his member, whilst my hands caress his balls and perineum, making him moan in pleasure. As I pull the skin slowly back, my mouth engulfs his throbbing head and I begin to find a rhythm, sucking him hard. His hand rests lightly on my head as his eyes close and his head leans back. 

His obvious pleasure gets my juices following once more and I push my mouth further down onto him, pushing him right to the back of my throat. Gagging slightly, I keep him there until my throat relaxes. I've never deep throated before, but I'll take all I can of him. He responds by placing both hands on my head, gently urging me on.

I push a little more and he enters my throat. My senses are full of him: his taste, his feel, his scent. I've reached the limit of how much I can take of him in my mouth, so I tentatively begin to fuck his cock with my throat. Small movements that seem to make his cock grow harder still. I want to please him in ways he’s never felt before, to bring him to new heights of ecstasy. I feel his legs tense and he calls my name, shaking his head. 

"Next time, baby,'" he murmurs, gesturing for me to release his cock from my throat. 

Pulling me up, he wraps his arms around me and kisses me, tasting himself on my tongue. He is tender now, all traces of the animal gone. His hands brush down my neck to my shoulders, gently pushing me away from him, so I'm sat upon his lap. His eyes are intense as he glides his hands over my breasts, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, sending shocks straight to my clit, making me squirm and gasp. 

I shift slightly, causing my arse to rub against his cock. I'm overcome by a wave of desire; I need to have him inside me. Taking my lead from him, I straddle him and, without a word, guide him to to the entrance to my cunt. Placing my hand on his chest, I slowly lower myself down onto him until nothing separates us. 

The air is charged with tension, not the lust-filled mood of earlier, but a sensual urgency. Looking deep into his eyes, I slowly begin to rock back and forth, savouring every inch of him. The connection is strong, powerful and almost overwhelming. 

He holds my hips firmly, ensuring he impales me to the hilt. This, now, is bliss. I throw my head back as I grind onto his throbbing cock. Leaning back, I rest my hands on his thighs, altering the pressure inside me, bringing new, exquisite sensations. My entire sex is throbbing and tingling as I cling to him.

Riding him harder now, we move in unison, moaning in pleasure. He begins strumming my clit with his thumb, causing my cunt to grip him tighter. My breathing changes and I know it's coming. I'm in ecstasy, lost in pleasure as I fuck him. He bites his lip and I know he’s getting close too. 

"Cum with me," he says as his breath quickens. 

Moaning out loud, I buck wildly against him, I feel the heat of his cock, the pressure of the head against my cervix and I'm lost, screaming his name as intense, powerful waves of pleasure engulf my body, my clit throbbing, my cunt grasping his cock in a vise-like grip. He grips my hips harder and drives his hips up, the intensity of my orgasm pushing him over the edge. Fierce shocks of pleasure shoot through his cock and he explodes. Spurt after spurt of hot cum floods my womb, causing us both to cry out as we ride the waves of euphoria. 

Spent, I collapse onto him. We lie locked together in the post-orgasmic haze, savouring the time we have left. Our day is nearly over – soon we must return to reality. But, for now, it's just us.
 

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake


We only have the day. There is so much more I want to do with him. But by the end of it, I know my carefully crafted shield is in tatters. I am his. He claimed my body wholly. But, more dangerously, he's got under my skin and, worse still, into my head. I'd never met anyone quite like him before: I know I could not walk away from him.

As we say our goodbyes and I watch him walk away from me, I know I am hooked.

 

Published 
Written by Boo9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments