Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come In For Coffee - The Stamina Of The Young

"After pursuing a young woman for months, Mark finally gets her to bed and finds her inexhaustible"

14
3 Comments 3
732 Views 732
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"A tale of unexpected sex with a younger woman."

It had finally happened. It was Tuesday morning and he was in bed with Ursula. He wouldn't be going to work today after a night like that. Seven times! God, these young people had some stamina. But, then, so did he. He'd astonished himself and he thought, or hoped, he'd astonished Ursula too.

Mark had married the second woman he'd had sex with. He'd been with the first since just after leaving school for about five years. He'd stayed in that relationship simply because he was scared that no-one else would want to have sex with him. He wasn't ugly or anything. He wasn't tall but neither was he absurdly short. He just lacked confidence when it came to approaching girls.

Eventually, his work had taken him to another part of the country and that first relationship had fizzled out. After a few months, Mark was astonished to find another woman who found him attractive and who wanted to sleep with him. He had grabbed this opportunity with both hands. They'd lived together for five years and then married.

And that's where it all went wrong. Mark's wife had felt the relationship slip into boring routine. Everything was predictable. They'd each go to work. They'd have an evening meal, watch some TV then go to bed. On Fridays, they'd go to the pub. They'd have sex every Sunday morning and sometimes on one other night a week. Looking back, though it had been devastating at the time, Mark could see why his wife had divorced him and gone off with his friend.

So Mark had found himself single again at the age of 33. His brother-in-law had given him some sound advice.

"Get yourself a flat with a bloody big bed."

And Mark had done just that. Well, the bed had been a standard double but the principle was the same.

For a while, the bed had solo occupancy as Mark's already-low confidence with women was sent even lower by the humiliation of his wife's departure. But then he began to realise that there were many women in their thirties who wanted sex. They didn't necessarily want a permanent relationship. And some of them found Mark, as a single man, attractive.

And so, after spending his teens and twenties with just two women, Mark found himself acquiring a reputation as something of a stud. While his male friends of his own age were trapped in relationships, he was free to sleep around like most boys did in their teens and early twenties. His confidence grew as did the number of metaphorical notches on his bed post.

The surprising thing was that, far from putting women off, Mark's mild promiscuity seemed to attract them. Also, there was some gossip among them about the size of his dick. Mark didn't think it was especially large. Like most men, he'd measured it and it was around six inches long when hard. But it was also about six inches in circumference, which he'd read was quite big and it had attracted comment from his recent partners.

Every week he and a group friends, some single men and a some couples, would meet for a drink. There was usually a girl called Ursula there as well. While most of the group were in their mid-to-late thirties, Ursula stood out as she was 23. She was tall and striking with short, spiky, blonde hair. She'd said that she was half Swedish and she had those beautiful Scandinavian features. She had an athletic figure with small but firm breasts and a ready line in jokes and banter.

Ursula was a PhD student at the local university. As well as the pub nights with Mark's friends, she had her own life with other students and had no shortage of boyfriends. Mark would flirt with her and try to get her back to his place but she'd shown no interest and he'd never really expected her to, given that he was now 36 - an old man to someone of 23.

But one Bank Holiday Monday, that had changed. They'd both been at an afternoon barbecue party. Much beer and wine had been drunk when the time came for them to leave. Mark and Ursula lived quite near each other. They'd both arrived by bicycle and Ursula would have to pass Mark's flat to get to her own. And so they set off together.

Mark lived at the top of a steep hill. As they'd both had a fair amount to drink, and as the weather was still hot, they got off their bikes and pushed them up the hill.

As they reached Mark's flat, he said, "Well, do you fancy coming in for a coffee?"

He'd expected her to say no. They'd been in similar situations countless times coming back from their pub sessions and she'd always said no. He'd only asked this time as it was sort of a joke between them that he'd always ask and she'd always refuse.

But, whether it was the alcohol, whether she'd changed her mind, or whether she just genuinely wanted a cup of coffee, this time she said,

"Yeah. Why not?"

And so they'd hurriedly stashed their bikes in the store and made their way up to Mark's flat. He hoped he hadn't left it too untidy. He hadn't expected to be bringing anyone back after the barbecue. Fortunately, apart from a few books scattered about, it looked OK as he invited Ursula to take a seat on the sofa (the only place to sit).

As she sat, he asked "Do you actually want a coffee?"

"Yes. That's why I came up."

So that was it. She just wanted a drink. Mark had thought when she'd agreed to come in there was just a chance that "coffee" was a euphemism but his heart hadn't really believed it. After all, what would this young girl see in him beyond friendship? So he wasn't that disappointed as he went off to the kitchen to make coffee.

When he'd made it, they sat together on the sofa, talking about this and that and joking about friends who had been at the barbecue. And then, it just happened. Their eyes met and, without either of them really thinking about it, they kissed.

The kiss grew passionate and Mark's tongue was exploring Ursula's mouth. And then her tongue was in his. Ursula was wearing shorts with a bib held up with straps over a white tee shirt. As their kissing grew more passionate, Mark tentatively put his hand over one of the buttons that held the bib up. Ursula's hand covered his.

"Oh well" he thought "The kiss was nice but that's all I'm getting."

But Ursula's hand wasn't there to stop him, it was to help him undo the button. They undid that button and the one the other side so that the bib fell onto Ursula's lap. She stood up and let her shorts fall to the floor. She stood before him dressed in her white tee shirt. He could just see her white knickers beneath its hem.

Mark was also wearing shorts and a tee shirt and the shorts were now tenting in front of him. Ursula sat again beside him on the sofa. They kissed again and she reached out and placed her hand on the bulge in his shorts.

"Mmm" was all she said.

Her hands moved to the fastening. Skillfully she undid the button and drew his zip down. She motioned for him to stand up and pulled his shorts off revealing his tight black trunks, barely containing his straining erection.

They sat together and kissed some more. Then Mark took hold of the hem of Ursula's tee shirt and pulled it over her head, placing it on the floor with her shorts. She was wearing a one piece sports bra.

"You just pull it over my head," she said.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Mark didn't need telling twice and he pulled the bra up over her spiky hair and threw it to join her other clothes on the floor. She sat next to him on the sofa wearing just her white knickers. Her breasts were small but perfect with small nipples pointing upwards. He reached out and touched them gently then fell upon them with his mouth, taking each hardening nipple gently between his teeth. He sucked and licked and Ursula gave encouraging groans. They were both breathing heavily.

Ursula broke off their embrace to remove Mark's tee shirt. They were both now in their pants, exploring each other's bodies.

"Shall we go somewhere more comfortable?" said Ursula.

Mark could still not believe this was happening as he and this beautiful girl, both dressed only in pants, moved to his bedroom.

They lay on the bed, kissing and cuddling. Mark took hold of Ursula's white knickers and eased them down. He was surprised to see a patch of brown pubic hair. He knew Ursula wasn't a real blonde but, in his limited but growing experience, pubes were blonde, black or ginger. He'd never seen brown before.

"Wow," he said.

In response, Ursula took his trunk pants down releasing his pent-up erection.

"Not bad" she said.

Suddenly, she took his dick in her mouth and sucked it. Mark had never had a woman take this initiative before. He'd had blow jobs, yes, but usually after asking for them or after he'd known the woman for a while. For a first time with someone, this was something new. Obviously, this was something young people now did. And he liked it. He liked it a lot.

He'd been wanting Ursula for months. He'd never thought it would happen. And now, here she was, in his bed, naked. And she was sucking his dick expertly. He was glad that she didn't deep-throat him because he didn't like that and he could not understand how a woman would enjoy it. But she used her hand on the exposed shaft. It was too much for Mark. He felt the familiar feeling of impending orgasm.

"I'm going to come," he gasped.

But she didn't stop and he squirted a full load into her beautiful mouth. And again, he pulsed. And again, until he was quite spent. She swallowed it all.

In the excitement of the blow job, Mark had not even touched Ursula's pussy or anywhere near it. Now he placed his hand on those brown hairs and gently moved it down to the lips below. They were wet. They were soaked. He stroked the lips and gently slipped one finger between them, coating it with her juices. He moved the finger up the groove and rubbed it gingerly against her swelling clitoris. She moaned appreciatively and Mark was encouraged to slip another finger inside her while continuing to stroke her clit.

He moved from kissing and sucking her breasts so that his head moved down across her flat stomach and between her thighs. He licked and sucked her clitoris while moving two fingers in and out of her slopping channel, brushing her g-spot with each move. She moaned and sighed.

Ursula pulled his semi-hard dick towards her mouth and took him in. Instantly, he was hard again.

Ursula was writhing about and shouting, "Aah!"

She came hard trapping his head between her athletic thighs and his fingers in her vagina. He felt his own orgasm building again. She must have sensed this and moved her mouth away.

"Don't come yet. I want you inside me."

He turned his body so that he lay on top of her with his legs between hers. They kissed. He could faintly taste his own come on her lips. He reached into his bedside drawer for a condom and rolled it onto his keen penis. He slipped easily into her. He could feel the warm embrace of her vagina. Immediately, she raised her legs so that he could penetrate ever deeper into her.

He wanted to make this last so took long, slow strokes in and out. With every thrust she cried out in pleasure. He always found he came quickly in the missionary position and so manoeuvred them onto their sides while continuing to fuck. He displayed unexpected athleticism by moving again so that he was behind her while keeping his cock buried in her willing depths.

As he tried to raise her into the doggy position, she stopped him.

"You're quite big down there. It's not comfortable for me."

Flattered by this appraisal of his manhood, he quickly moved back into the missionary position and speeded up his thrusting with the inevitable result. As he came, he felt her insides contract and she shouted out in pleasure. He'd never managed a simultaneous orgasm before. This was something special.

They lay together for a few minutes, his cock softening inside her. Eventually he pulled out, carefully holding the condom in place. As he removed it, he was gratified to see it was quite full. He hadn't expected to produce much so soon after he had come in her mouth.

They lay together for a few minutes. It was still early evening and he expected that she might go home. He had work in the morning and she had to go to the university. But she seemed content to stay, kissing and cuddling.

Her hand moved down his chest, over his stomach until she find what she was looking for. She gripped him firmly. She couldn't want him again so soon?

But she did. And her fingers worked their magic until, to his own surprise, Mark was hard again and raring to go. This time there was no foreplay. It was on with the condom and straight into a hard fuck with him on top. It lasted a few minutes. Again she raised her legs and panted and sighed appreciatively. Mark came for a third time, exhausted. But Ursula had not come so Mark went down on her with her lovely smell of sexual excitement filling his senses. He licked and probed with his fingers until she cried out and held his head firmly in place while she rode the waves of her orgasm.

They repeated this, with brief periods of rest, another three times. Mark was exhausted and had run out of condoms. But Ursula seemed insatiable. And Mark knew this might never happen again so was only too happy to try to satisfy her. He was surprised by his own powers of recovery.

For the last time, they took a chance without a condom. Entering her without a rubber felt amazing. Mark could feel her warm, slippery wetness. He thrust and thrust for many minutes but could not come. He was drained. Ursula was tired too. When Mark just kept going, desperately trying to come, she encouraged him,

"Come for me, Mark. Come for me."

Mark realised that he just wasn't going to come. While he had had an orgasm the previous time, there had been no sperm. He was dried out.

He pretended to come, to the relief of both of them, and pulled out. Dawn was beginning to break and they'd had very little sleep but a hell of a lot of fun. He'd have to phone in sick to his work.

He wondered if it would ever happen again. For the last couple of years, Ursula had been his plus one at his company's annual dinner dance. It had been a strictly platonic arrangement. She was due to go with him next week to this year's dance. Would they end up in bed together again? And, if so, would he have the stamina to keep up with her?

Published 
Written by Cremant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments