Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come Away With Me

"A chance online encounter changes her life"

14
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I don’t know what I expected could change my life in an instant. I am not sure I ever put much thought into it, but I never expected four simple words “come away with me”, to be what changed my life so drastically.

I turned on my music app, and given the nervous mood I was in, I put on my special playlist for relaxing and unwinding.  I hit shuffle and Norah Jones came on.  I sat there for a while listening to her music playing in the background.  Unbelievably, Norah’s song “Come Away With Me”, came up first.  Those same words were what brought me here, to the hotel, in the first place.  Relaxing, naked on the bed, I dreamily recounted the time when those same words danced across my computer screen.  

As a single female, I enjoyed the company of men, but I did not like the dating game.  I hated blind dates, and I detested most bar scenes.  I was searching online and found an erotic story site purely accidentally.  I had no intentions of joining, I simply enjoyed reading the stories.  I subsequently found that through reading the stories I would get hot and worked up.  I guess envisioning myself in that same place, doing and acting like the main characters.  It also expanded my vocabulary to speak about sex in a way I had never really had the words to do. I could read about the encounters of others and through that developed the ways to describe some of my own.  

After some time, I decided to write an erotic story and wanted to submit it.  So I joined and learned quickly I enjoyed chatting and interacting with others that shared my same sexual interests.  In that way, I met him.

He was professional, articulate, and had a witty sense of humor.  He made me laugh, and through our interactions I began to gain a confidence I had never had.  We chatted regularly, and I found myself checking regularly for messages from him.   I never wanted to come across too strongly, as this was just an online friend.    

We chatted about everyday things but also had some rather hot discussions.  We would talk about everything from favorite sports teams to what our favorite sexual positions were. We sent sexy pictures back and forth.  My confidence was building, and my sexual energy needed a place to go.  

When we would talk, I would rub my clit to the pictures he sent and ride my dildo vigorously.  I would send him all the details of what was going on every step of the way. We fucked virtually in every conceivable way: in the shower, on the counter tops, in the bed, on the beach, and my favorite was on the hood of a mint condition, cherry red ‘67 Chevrolet that just happened to be in the parking garage we were meeting in.  I went out and bought toys that I would use to come with while chatting.   It was sexy and hot, but nothing could replace the physical yearning to touch and be with him.

Eventually we made the move from just being virtual friends to sharing our emails, phone calls, and video chats.  The night we made our first video chat date I was determined to completely wow him.  I decided to go out and buy new lingerie.  I bought a black lacy thong and matching bra.  I also bought a pair of thigh highs and splurged on a pair of sexy stilettos.  I spent the afternoon preparing for our time together; it was so hot getting dressed up for him.  I had also gone to the spa and had my pussy freshly waxed, a complete Brazilian.  

My mind was a wreck with mixed emotion, nervousness, and sensuality. I decided to take a shower to ease my anxiety.  In the shower, I began to soap up my body, my hands roaming all over.  The anticipation of this evening was starting to have physical effects.  I noticed the smoothness of my cunt, and the hardness of my nipples. My hands moved between the folds of my pussy, and I could feel a different type of wetness starting to occur.  I began rubbing my cunt, slowly at first, and when moans started to escape my lips I took the shower head down.  I put it on stream and angled it directly at my clit.  I grabbed a dildo and suctioned it to the shower seat.  I mounted the dildo and repositioned the shower head.  It was glorious.  I came so fucking hard on that flesh-like, silicon dildo, causing my body to thrash in convulsive contractions.  I knew that I probably should have waited to have that fun with my online partner, but a girl must come when a girl must come.

ReneIce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneIce

 

With anxious tremors in my hands I sat the computer up and logged in.  I sent a text earlier to let him know I was ready to catch him online.  A few minutes later I heard that familiar ring associated with video chatting.  I tingled all over, specifically feeling that distinct throbbing in my cunt that needed to be satisfied.  My breathing began to labor and caught a bit in my throat as a sudden realization crossed my mind.  I was going to see his face and body in near totality.  I was seized with a moment of anxious panic.  What if he didn’t like what he saw?  What if all of this had been some kind of a cruel joke? I had not known him to be anything but kind and gentle, however. I quickly angled the computer screen down before I accepted the call.  

He was clearly confused but had a look of boyish excitement that was spread across his face.  He appeared as happy as I was to have gotten to this point.  He was at his desk, wearing only a grin and a fairly defined six pack.  Before I could fully take all of him in, he asked why he could only see my breasts?  I laughed, I hadn’t thought of what he could see from his side of the computer screen.  He made it clear he didn’t mind but had wanted to see more of me than just the girls.  I am not sure why I even had to hesitate.  I wanted him to see me, but I was so nervous.  I slowly tilted the screen up and revealed my face.  I didn’t want to see his reaction, afraid of rejection.  However, when I lifted my eyes, he met my gaze and said, “Hello gorgeous.” 

All apprehension faded.  We explored absolutely everything we had put into writing.  I followed his commands for removal of my clothing, while he watched.  He asked me to kneel on the bed, legs spread open, and rub my body.  He desired to see me pop the front closure of my bra open, letting my rather busty breasts spill forward.  Next, he asked me to sexily lower my thong while dancing/swaying to music in the background.  He was very clear that the thigh-highs and stilettos must remain on.  I described in detail how I wanted him to stroke his cock for me, which he obligingly did.  God, he was beautiful!  His body so inviting, his handsome cock standing at attention for me, begged to be engulfed. 

I took great care in explaining how I would care for his manhood if we should ever meet.  When I said the word “meet”, it was as if a light went off in his head, and for the briefest of seconds a look spread across his face that I couldn’t read. However, he didn’t say a thing.  I was afraid I had made him uncomfortable in some way.  However, our banter quickly returned to normal, and before long we were both panting, covered in our own juices.  The night came to an close, and sadly the call ended.  My body was still in the afterglow of orgasm when a message popped up on my phone.  It read, “Check your private email.”  

I logged on and saw a message from him.  It couldn’t have even been fifteen minutes since we ended our chat.  I opened the message, and all I saw were the first words, “Come away with me…” 

Drifting back to the present I realized that it might have been daft to meet a man I really didn’t know.  However, at the moment I couldn’t have been surer about anything.  The idea of being in his hotel room naked when he came in was something we had virtually played out before and I wanted to make it happen.  Suddenly, as if woken from a dream, Norah’s voice re-entered my brain, and I smiled to myself at the irony.  I laid back on the bed, and turned over just in time to see him come in the door.  

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Everythingnice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments