Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee Time

"Rob visits Lisa for a catch up"

9
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Rob visits Lisa for a catch up...

Rob drove around the new estate looking for Lisa's new house, finally finding it amongst the raft of new builds springing up on what, only months before, had all been fields. Parking the car across the driveway he went and knocked on the door.

Lisa opened it, her hair showing that she'd only just stepped out of the shower, the wet waves spreading the smell of her shampoo from the doorway as she invited him in, telling him to wait in the living room while she finished getting dressed. Rob walked into the living room, unsure weather he should sit on the sofa, knowing it was one of Lisa's favourite places to have sex. Instead he looked through her DVD and book collection as he waited for her.

It wasn't long before she came back down, her hair dried but still down, the t-shirt and trouser pyjamas replaced with a summery dress finishing just above her knees, the inch wide straps coming half way down her back. She suggested that they make the most of the weather as it was already more than warm enough to sit outside in the sun, despite it being early still.

As they sat in the sun, Rob noticed how Lisa's dress had slid further up her thighs as she leaned back in her seat, sighing as she felt the suns rays on her skin. He closed his eyes to make sure he stopped staring at her legs.

His eyes were still shut when he heard her move, only opening when he felt her nudging him. "I'm sticking the kettle on; fancy a drink?" she asked before stepping back into the house.

Rob got up and followed her into the kitchen. "Go on then, I'll have a coffee," he said as she filled the kettle and switched it on, aware of his eyes roaming over her back and down her bare legs.

He walked quietly around the table in the middle of the small room so he was behind Lisa and placed his hands on her waist. She leaned back against him, his mouth grazing her ear before he tilted his head down and kissed along the top of her shoulder.

She turned, forcing his head to lift and meet hers as his hands started to move from her waist, one moving up her back, the other slipping down to pull her closer against him. She'd waited long enough for him to make a move on her and quickly kissed him deeply, making sure he knew to carry on, her arms wrapped around his neck as their tongues moved against one another's.

Rob's hands moved back to Lisa's hips, easing her against the worktop as their mouths remained locked together, only breaking as she gasped from the unexpected bump against her back. His mouth went to Lisa's neck, kissing his way down it before he picked her up from her waist and sat her on the worktop, her legs automatically spreading to let him move in close again.

Lisa sighed as she felt his lips moving along her collarbone, one hand moving up the outside of her thigh, under her dress, the other on her back, teasing the strap on her shoulder as his lips moved closer to it. The strap being moved was making the dress move against her bare breast, making her nipple harden through the material. As the strap finally gave up its struggle and slipped off her shoulder, Robs mouth followed the material down, kissing the soft skin that rose from her, forming her firm pert breast. His tongue circling her nipple only making it harder before he sucked it, bringing a moan from Lisa's lips.

She held onto Rob's neck, keeping his mouth on her breast, hardly noticing the other strap falling from her shoulder until he moved to give that one the same treatment, the first being held by his hand.

He slid his other hand past Lisa's thigh and round her bum, pulling her closer to the edge of the worktop. As he did he realised that he could only feel her skin under the dress. He looked up at her with a questioning look. "I've been wanting this too," she said, before pulling him close to kiss him again.

Rob's hands were still exploring her body, the one on her bum moving up to her breast, rubbing her nipple under his thumb whilst the other slipped down between their bodies, pulling at her dress before sliding up her inner thigh, feeling the soft skin under his fingers until he reached the top, searching for her clit; she groaned into his mouth as he found it, gently stroking it.

As Lisa leant back against the cupboards, he let his mouth move back down her body, kissing her neck, down to her breasts and over her stomach as his slipped a finger gently into her, slowly stroking into her as her moans continued.

He raised her knee as his finger slid deeper, kissing it before starting to move up her thigh. Her other leg rose over his shoulder, pulling his mouth up her thigh until she could feel his breath on her lips. Lisa let out a small gasp as his tongue made contact with her clit, moaning louder as he sucked gently and his tongue continued to circle it. She let her head fall back against the cupboard as Rob's tongue moved down to lick at the wetness coming from her, her hand on his head letting him know he didn't need to stop any time soon, the other massaging and pinching her breasts.

Rob pushed his tongue into her, feeling her tight wet hole squeezing against the tip of his tongue, her groans as he thrust inwards telling him of her enjoyment, before he returned to sucking and licking her hardened clit.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

His finger slid effortlessly into her again, making her body move even closer to the edge of the worktop.

Lisa carried on, groaning with pleasure as his finger reached inside her, deeper, and rubbed against the front wall of her pussy, making her wetter than before. She pulled Rob back up her body, feeling his mouth on her nipples again as she pulled at his polo shirt, dragging it over his head, his hand leaving her in the process. Her hands didn't stop moving as she quickly undid the belt on his jeans, the button and the zip, her hand already in his shorts as the jeans fell to the floor, wrapping around his warm, hard cock and sliding up and down it, feeling the skin in her hand; she started slowly at first, then gripped him more firmly.

He gasped as her hand continued to slide up and down him, twisting as she went, Lisa's other hand massaging his balls. He started moving against her hand, fucking it firmly, moving closer to her. Suddenly she felt the tip of his cock against her as he thrust blindly towards her. She let go of him and enjoyed the feeling of his cock rubbing against her clit, spreading her lips as he spread her wetness along his cock.

At last, Rob managed to move his cock lower and felt the tip nestling in the opening to what he'd only dreamt about having before. Slowly he started stroking inwards, feeling her opening around the head as it pushed into her. Lisa's head was leaning on his shoulder as she moaned at the feeling of him slowly sliding into her, almost teasing her with only the head of his cock inside her before pulling back again, each stroke sinking deeper into her, her pussy already tight around his cock.

Soon Rob was taking full strokes, deep into her, her legs pulled up and wrapped around his body as her groans filled the kitchen. He could feel the walls of her pussy beginning to grip his cock harder with each thrust, his hand reaching up to pull gently on her hard nipples adding to her groans.

Without warning he slipped out of her, causing Lisa to open her eyes in shock and disappointment, only for Rob to pull her off the worktop and turn her around, her dress finally dropping to the floor. Lifting one of her legs up onto the worktop he reached between her legs and stroked her clit again, making her beg him to slide his cock deep into her wanting pussy. He smiled as she stopped mid-word, the sound trailing off to a moan as he pushed deep into her, his hands on her waist, pulling her back onto him before sliding her up off him.

He looked down, watching his cock disappearing into her and then seeing how her pussy seemed reluctant to release him as he slid back out again. Her head was lowered, her hair covering her face completely but still the groans of pleasure came. He reached around her and lifted her upright as he massaged her breasts, his mouth kissing her back and shoulder as her head rolled back. As his mouth kissed her neck he let a hand fall from her firm breast and reached between her thighs, stroking her clit as his cock slowed in her pussy, listening to the gasps escaping from her lips as she tightened around him. 

Her leg came off the worktop as the other crumbled beneath her as she came hard with him still deep inside her, his arms holding her up as she quivered. Rob slipped out of her slowly and laid her on the dining table. Slowly lifting her legs onto his shoulders he kissed her ankle, his cock rubbing gently against her clit as she recovered. Once her breathing had returned to normal she slipped her hand down between her legs and pushed down on his cock until he slid back into her.

Lisa purred as she felt him slide all the way into her again. He held her legs together, keeping her tight as he thrust into her. His spare hand reached up her body to squeeze her breast, rolling her nipple between his finger and thumb. He started moving faster, fucking her for himself, feeling his balls start to tighten.

"Cum for me," Lisa said, urging him to finish, slipping her hand between her legs to rub her clit. Rob let go of her legs so he could watch her touching herself as he fucked her, feeling her pussy tighten once again as her head tilted back, groaning. He didn't need any more encouragement and groaned as he fucked faster.

She looked up at him. "Don't you dare pull out of me."

With a final thrust all the way into her she felt his whole body tighten before feeling his warm load splashing into her. It was all she needed to push her over the edge once again, her pussy milking him, pulling each drop out of him. 

He slowly lowered himself down on top of her, each catching their breath as she lay there, her breasts rubbing against his chest with each laboured gasp. Rob stood up, sliding out of her as she sat up. Lisa got off the table and walked back across the kitchen, the first of his cum starting to trickle down her thigh. Clicking the kettle back on she turned to Rob, "How do you take your coffee again?"

 

Published 
Written by Aeroeng
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments