Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock Talk

"It’s the morning after a night of hot, steamy sex."

8
3 Comments 3
172 Views 172
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"I wonder if I should have added a ‘threesome’ tag."

“Little Beckett, are you trying to hide under there? You’re not doing a very good job.” 

“Fuck, Babe, how many times…” 

“Shush!” Gabby snapped, slapping the sheet where her boyfriend’s morning wood twitched underneath. He didn’t flinch much. “I wasn’t talking to you, Big Beckett,” she said, dragging a long nail along its striking length to tuck the sheet in around it. “I was saying good morning to Little Beckett. Hello, Love, aren’t you up nice and early?” 

The late June dawn blazed through the open window where the broken air conditioner used to sit. Beckett fidgeted to dislodge the bottom sheet from his back, sticky from the steamy night. Draping an arm to shield his eyes, he played with his girlfriend’s hair and pet her head. “You can’t call my cock ‘little’ now after bitching all night that it was too big.” 

“No, Baby, no, that’s not what I said at all.” Gabby gnawed on his shaft through the sheet, humming, before titillating herself with a slow, seductive unveiling.  “I never said he was too big. I said he was so big. Aren’t you a big boy, Little Beckett? So big and so pretty.” 

“Don’t call it pret–oh God fuck, don’t just suck on the tip, fuck, you know what that does for me.” He peeked from under his arm to find her fluttering her lashes at him and slavering over his overinflated organ. 

She sniffed. She licked. “Little B, you taste like my cunt.” Gabby scooched up, plopped her ass onto Beckett’s chest, and scratched away her bald pussy’s itch with his stubbly chin. “Now. Beck. Why, oh, why would he taste like my cunt?” 

“Because it spent half the night in there. And how would you know what your cunt tastes like?” 

Gabby leaned over to give him a long, soulful kiss. “All three of us know how.” She swung around, lying on top of Beckett with her ass in the air and her pussy just out of reach of his tongue. She stared the cock down, eye to eye. “I remember now, Little Beckett. You squeeeezed your way into my cunt and eeeased your way into my heart. Do you remember that, too? Beck! Look, he’s nodding yes! He understands me! Did you see it?” 

"I can’t see anything except for the most beautiful ass I’ve ever had the pleasure to take a palm to. I’ll take your word for it.” 

“Kiss my ass.” 

“I would if you stopped teasing me.” 

“Can’t. I’m talking to my long, tall friend down here.” 

Beckett caressed her derriere before sending ripples through it with a profound crack. “Why am I jealous of my own cock?” 

Gabby hmphed and shrugged, then wriggled down to kiss Little Beckett on the head. She wriggled more, and gently took him between her teeth. She wriggled and gulped his cock like a snake devouring a mouse, wriggled and gulped, wriggled and gulped until its length was down her throat with nary a gag. 

“Gawd! Baby, I can feel your throat clench around my dick every time you swallow.” 

“If you’re going to pull my hair, pull my hair,” she told him after coughing up his cock. “You don’t have to be jealous. I love you too.” 

“Let me talk with Little Gabrielle about that.” 

“Who’s ‘Little Gabrielle?’” 

“Your pussy. Who else would it be?” 

“Really? You gave my cunt a nickname? I find that odd and a little insulting.” 

Beckett, accustomed to his girlfriend’s logic, let it go and gave her ass another swat before she could swing it out of reach. 

Gabby rested against his leg, using his thigh for a pillow, and tickled his cock with her fingertips. “You know, sometimes I think sucking you off is more intimate than fucking you.” 

“Really?” 

“Uh-huh.” She slurped up a testicle and rolled it around her tongue. 

“Go easy, Babe. Yeah, that’s it. I admit, shaving my nutsack was the best idea. Is a BJ really more intimate? Because the way you were screaming last night, I’d have guessed it was the other way around.” 

“That’s not what I meant. It’s not the same.” She took in his other nut, swirled it around, and spit it out. “And I didn’t scream.” 

“Fuck you, you didn’t scream. You were counting your god-damned orgasms the whole second time I fucked you. ‘Oh, Beckett there’s another one! Fifteen in a row! You unworldly stud you!’ That’s what you said, I remember it as if it happened only a few hours ago. And then you screamed like a hundred times. I’m surprised you didn’t wake the neighbors.” 

“You’re living dangerously, lying and cursing at a girl whose teeth are so near your dick, you dick.” She glanced up and found him propped on his elbows looking down at her, and turned her attention back to his cock so he wouldn’t see her smile. “Maybe I screamed. Once.” 

Beckett lay down, enjoying his blow job in silence. He thought about what she might have meant about intimacy, and he thought about how he might be more intimate the next time that he went down on her. 

“Beck?” 

“Yeah, Babe.” 

“Am I shallow? Is it shallow to really like your dick so much?” 

“I think the heat has gotten to you. What are you talking about?” 

“I mean, I guess, I like the way he fits me.” 

We fit.” 

“We do. We always will. But I meant sex, fucking. Jeez, I never used to use that word until you and I were you and me.” 

“You didn’t use it last night, at first. You said it was too hot for sex.” 

BigCockSavannaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockSavannaTS

“Then you told me I was too hot not to fuck. What a fucking poet you are.” 

“It worked.” 

“No, it didn't. It was you giving me goosebumps, brushing your fingers on my neck. It was you blowing the wisps of hair behind my ears. It was the ice from your tea that you kissed onto the small of my back, between my cheeks, between my legs when I let you roll me over. How could a cold cunt be so hot? Then there was your cock.” 

Gabby stopped talking, licked Beckett’s cock, then lapped him back into her mouth. 

“It was so hot and humid last night; I didn’t think you’d give in. Your tits were salty and so slick that they popped out of my mouth. I was sure you’d push me away for being too sweaty and smelly.”  

“Your smell drove me crazy. I wanted you more for it. Your body was too hot to be near, but too hot not to be. When we were fucking, I had to dig my nails into your back to keep you on top of me.” 

“You told me to fuck you harder. You clawed my back and told me to fuck you harder.” 

“Bullshit. I don’t talk when we fuck.” 

“You did last night.” 

Gabby, lost for a moment, fixed on the pretty cock in her pumping fist. “I guess I did. I must have been feverish.” 

“We were kissing. God, what sloppy kissing. ‘Harder, fuck me harder,’ you said, right into my mouth. I didn’t think I could, but you kept saying it again and again.” 

“We were so sweaty, even with the fan blowing on us. Uncontrolled kissing and uncontrollable fucking. You were sliding out and sliding off no matter how tightly I held you. I was so angry when your cock slid out in the middle of my O.” 

"Crabby Gabby. That explains the cursing. You never cursed during sex before, either. You came right after that.” 

“No, I came again right after that.” 

“And I came after that. But you wouldn’t let me stop.” 

“Every part of my cunt could feel you when you came. I counted every pulse, every spurt. Why would I want you to stop?” 

“Let me fuck you now.” 

“Can’t. Sore,” Gabby said and resumed her oral love affair with her man’s cock. 

“Let me lick you, then.” 

She shook her head with a mouthful of cock. “Mm-mm.” 

“Fine. I’m not going to hold back.” 

“Good.” Gabby bobbed faster and sucked harder, delighting in her man’s appreciative moans. She knew his cock intimately and didn’t need to be told when he was about to erupt, not that he would have told her. 

With both fists grasping his thick cock, Gabby took splash after splash onto the roof of her mouth, then smiled open and wide so that Beckett could watch it drip onto her tongue. 

“Do you do that for me, or do you like to do that?” he asked as she made a show of swallowing. 

“Whichever you’d like to believe.” 

He shivered when she sucked on his sensitive tip, wringing out the last few cummy dribbles. “I think I need to pee.” 

“Me too!” Gabby raced ahead, then waited for Beckett to catch up before crossly slamming the toilet seat down. “Come here.” She sat, shifted back, and spread her legs. “We can both go.” 

“I don’t think…” 

“Come. Here. Don’t tell me you’re shy.” 

“It’s a thing. Shy is a thing.” 

Gabby coaxed him closer, took his thing into her hand, and pointed it toward the bowl. “Go ahead.” 

“It doesn’t always go where it’s aimed, especially after HEY! Don’t yank on it!” 

“How do you get it to start?” 

“Not like that. Give me a second.” 

Gabby pissed, and Beckett followed afterward, right into the middle of the bowl. 

“Hand me some TP—more than that.” 

“You can just give me a shake.” 

“How do you do?” Gabby asked, giving his cock a firm handshake. Pleased with her wit, she dabbed at his cock with a wad of bunched-up paper, then wiped herself. 

“Empty the hose. Shake it.” 

“Fine,” she said and shook it into the balled-up toilet paper. 

Beckett was about to invite his girlfriend into the shower with him when an unexpected cool breeze blew through the apartment, followed by a flash and a boom. 

“It’s raining.” 

“It’s raining a lot.” Gabby tugged his arm and said, “Let’s go outside.” 

“In the storm?” 

“Yes, in the storm. Of course, in the storm.” 

“Let me get some shorts.” 

“Uh-uh. Let’s go naked.” 

“We’ll get caught. But then, you don’t care if we get caught.” 

“Of course I care!” 

“You want to be caught.” 

Gabby wrapped her arms around his neck with a smile. “I want us to be caught. I want us to get caught fucking in the rain.” 

“You said you were sore.” 

“No, I didn’t.” 

“Babe, I just came a few minutes ago. We were at it all night. I got nothin’ left in the tank.” 

“We’ll kiss naked in the rain then.” 

“If I can’t fuck you naked in the rain, then I’d like nothing more than to kiss you naked in the rain.” 

Beckett paused following another thunderclap while Gabby scouted the stairwell. They quickly padded down to the center of the courtyard where she embraced and passionately kissed him. They didn’t notice the next lightning flash that lit the darkened morning, or the next one after that, as the drenching downpour showered away their night’s sweat and sin. 

“I love you.” 

“I love you too.” 

“I really love your cock, too, and I don’t care who knows it.” 

“I…” Beckett wasn’t sure what to say about that. “Thank you?” 

“Everybody!” Gabby shouted over the tempest. “Everybody, look! My boyfriend, Beckett Grant O’Connor, has the bestest penis in the whole world, and I’m in love with it, and I don’t care who knows it!” 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments