Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cherry And The End Of A Bad Day

"Who knew a kitchen island could be so much fun"

10
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Cherry pulled into the garage and turned the car off. Anything and everything had gone wrong that day. She should have called in sick when she woke up with that headache. Her head ended up being the least of her problems as the day progressed. She sat for a few minutes, letting the day wash over her. She closed her eyes for, what she told herself, was just a few minutes. She breathed deep and the tears slowly began to flow. She let the tears come. Slow drops, one by one, trailed down her cheeks.

She felt the car door open and strong gentle fingers stroked her cheeks, removing the trail of tears. The powerful fingers came to rest under her chin, lifting it slightly. She felt the brush of his lusty lips against her soft ones. He slowly increased the pressure on her pliable warm lips. He reluctantly pulled back, before they got too carried away. She whimpered quietly as he pulled back. Her aged brandy colored eyes opened slowly, meeting his chestnut ones. Without a word he took her hands in his and led her into the house.

They did not get far into the house, just barely in the door from the garage to the kitchen. She moved to speak, but was silenced with his hungry kiss. As his tongue played in her mouth, she felt fingers all over her body. No part of her body was left untouched. Their tongues danced as his fingers moved over her. Nipples stiffened and moisture in between her legs began to grow. When he pulled back from the kiss, she was astonished to find herself in just navy blue panties, her and his clothing pooled around her.

The troubles of the day were forgotten when she saw his naked form in front of her. Her eyes traveled the entire length of his six foot swimmer's body. Her clit throbbed and the wet spot on her panties began to grow at what stood before her. He looked over her five foot frame from head to toe. Her curves, creases and folds were a feast for his eyes, his manhood growing upon the study of her voluptuous body.

They stepped together again, his hard body pressed against her creamy one. His hands moved to her massive mammaries. He squeezed them so hard, she cried out loud. He then pulled on her nipples until she whimpered and tossed her head back. He twisted his strong fingers on her hard throbbing nipples as she called out in pain and pleasure. When she thought she could not take another moment of the twisting, he released her raised reddened nipples with a flourish.

His hands began to explore her curves and folds. They finally came to rest on her wide hips, but just for a moment or two. Cherry hummed softly as his fingers inched under the waist band of her navy panties. As his hands followed the curve of her round ass, her fingers found his stiffening member. He sucked in a deep breath as Cherry began a slow stroke down his shaft. His fingers dug into the supple flesh of her cheeks as the pace of her hand against his veined hardness quickened.

He growled low when her soft fingers played along his throbbing member, causing pre cum to start to surface. He gave one final dig of his finger tips, leaving red impressions on her knead-able ass cheeks. With very little ceremony, off her panties came. He moved closer to her and his fingers found her soaking slit. He expertly circling her clit, causing her to murmur and grip his cock for balance.

His eyes finally focused on his surroundings. He realized that he needed a close hard flat surface soon. The butcher block island in the kitchen was the first place that caught his eye behind her luscious body. He pinched her clit as he walked her backwards. She felt the island pressed against her expansive ass.

Cherry had been thinking floor or sofa. She had always been hesitant when it came to anything with height to it.

KatherineBisou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherineBisou

His two fingers dipped into her pussy and he kissed her deep, distracting her momentarily. He broke the kiss to watch her face. She moaned as he worked his magic his two fingers plunging over and over again into her weeping hole. He then added his thumb into the mix. His thumb circled and rubbed her clit. Her legs shook and turned into Jello.

The sounds that escaped her throat told him she was close to cresting. She let go of his cock and grabbed on to the island. She knew if she let go her legs may not hold her. His free fingers found her left nipple and gave it a pull. He gave a firm sustained twist of her hard nipple and she called out as she came. Her pussy pulsed and covered his fingers with her musky sweet juices.

Her head fell forward and she panted. A sly smile crossed his lips. He moved quickly, pressed himself against her and took the back of each of her thick thighs, one for each hand. He took advantage of her weakened state to raise her a few inches and set her ample ass on the butcher block. She looked a surprised, she opened her mouth to voice her protest and found cum covered fingers on her tongue instead. She closed her lips around his fingers and sucked her tasty juices off of them.

His fingers came out of her mouth with a pop. He took his wet fingers and pushed on the middle of her chest. Cherry took the hint and she laid back on the cool butcher block. His rugged hands held her voluminous thighs apart as his head disappeared from view. She moaned in anticipation.

Her breath caught in her throat when his tongue started lapping on her clit. He only lapped at her essence for a few minutes. The throb of his cock needed to be sheathed in her soaking heat sooner rather than later. He rose and with a swift move of his hips was housed deep within her tight walls. They were one, as they needed to be.

Plentiful thighs in hand, he began to thrust in earnest. She could feel every inch of his cut cock as it went in deep. Every stroke in, the tip of his cock tapped her cervix. Her walls contracted with each tap of his tip. She was moaning on the down stroke and whimpering on the out stroke. The sound of slapping flesh as his hard body met her soft one filled the kitchen.

Waves of movement could be seen on her body, as his thrusts telegraphed through her supple flesh. He needed her release just a much as he needed his own. He knew he would not last too much longer. He leaned forward and let go of her thighs. He needed his hands free.

Now with free hands his fingers went to work. His fingers once again pulled and twisted her nipples. He used her tits to pull her back on to him. The exquisite pain of the pull on her nipples brought her to the edge quickly. She yelled out as her orgasm began to rip through her. He thrust in deep, his tip pressed against her cervix, as her body milked his cock of every drop he contained. Their cries of joy could have been heard in space.

Cherry laid her head back on the butcher block. She was spent. Her eyes were closed and she hummed softly. She could barely remember her name let alone what had been so upsetting in the day. She whimpered as he slowly moved back. He gave her wet slit a smack with his hand and left her spent body.

When her eyes fluttered open, she expected to feel the cool hard block on her back and the sights of the kitchen around her. Instead she felt a soft cushion against her back and was surprised to find herself still inside her car. Her fingers were soaked and the car smelled of sex. She sighed deeply, opened the car door and retrieved her messenger bag. With the dream lingering in her mind, and panties still soaked with wetness, she made her way into the empty house.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments