Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Celebration sex part 1

"What a way to celebrate three years together"

5
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My girlfriend, Sarah, and I have been together for a few yers, having started dating during school. We were one of those couples where everyone knew we liked each other before either of us realised, so there was no surprise when we got together. We were each others first, and have continued to enjoy every aspect of our relationship, in particular the adventures in the bedroom.

For our three year anniversary, we went for a meal in the local city, and booked a nice hotel room to spend the night. When we arrived at the hotel, we took the lift up to our room, and dropped our bags off. We were only staying the night, so didn't have too much baggage.

Just before we set off, Sarah wanted to change into something more suited for the city. As she went to getchanged ino a skirt and a top, I sat on the bed and smiled, watching her shoulder length blond hair fall over face as she bent down, catching the December sunlinght that streamed through the thin floor to ceiling window. She shimmied her jeans off to reveal her gorgeous, squeezeable bottom, hidden by her black lace panties. She then pulled off her t shirt, showing off her pert breasts covered, again in black lace, by a bra. As she turned around, she caught my eye, and smiled.

"What are you staring for then?" a hint of mischief in her voice.

"I'm just working out if I can tear your clothes off now and give your body the attention it deserves," I reply, returning the implied mischief.

She moved gracefully over, stroked my cheek and brushed her lips against mine. I felt her hand run up my thigh, and my cock react to her sensual touch. She stood back, dropping her panties to the floor and revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. She then unclaasped her bra, revealing even more of her goddess-like body. My cock was straining against my jeans, wanting to be released. My breath quickened, which visibly turned her on.

"Well you'll have to wait, I want to go shopping," she said with a wink, as she moved away to get changed, "But just to make you happy, I won't wear any underwear if you like?"

Whilst I was keen to take her there and then, I couldn't resist the thought of a days worth of teasing to culminate in an eventual sexual ravaging, "Well who would I be to deny a girl her shop?" I replied.

She laughed, and now changed, and we left the room to travel the shirt distance to the city centre. We took the lift down again, and whilst we were going down I decided to play my own game. I took her face in my hands and kissed her, our tongues probing at each other, exploring each others mouth. I slowly ran one hand down her body, down past the hem of her skirt. I stroked the inside of her thigh, and ran my fingers across her throbbing pussy.

As I felt the lift stop on our floor, I pulled away, smiling, and said, "Two can play at that game darling," and walked out of the lift, leaving her to straighten herself before she left all flustered.

We spent the rest of the day wandering in and out of shops, with Sarah trying clothes on at every shop, diving into changing rooms and sending me pictures of her getting changed, knowing that I was sitting outside and opening the private naked pictures. By the time we stopped for a drink before going back to the hotel, she'd managed to work me up again and I was ready to get my own back.

We found a bar with a lively atmosphere where we could get a drink, and sat in a little booth, almost invisible to everyone else due to the large number of people in the bar. We ordered our drinks, and sat down with them. As we were talking, my hand moved over to Sarah's bare leg and began gently stroking it. She struggled to maintain the conversation, but tried to continue, without avail, as my hand moved towards her crotch. Her breath caught as I stroked across the top of her leg, with my advances hidden beneath the table, and the rest of the bar oblivious to our game. Sarah was finding it hard to control herself, and was visibly aroused. I moved to stroke her now wet pussy, and ran my finger up her swollen lips, teasing the clit. I drove one finger into her wet pussy, and smiled as she struggled to maintain a straight face. I withdrew my fingers, and licked them seductively and with a smile. I finished the rest of my drink, "So shall we go back to the hotel?" She jumped at the oppurtunity.

We practically ran back to the hotel, each eager to get back inside and finish the game we'd been playing all day. We slowed as we reached the hotel, and waited patiently for the lift. When it arrived, we dived in, and our hands were all over each other as we rode up the lift. I continued to massage Sarahs ever wetter pussy, and she began to take my belt off to get at my bulging cock.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

The lift topped at our floor, and we practically fell out of it, and we kissed passionately as we stumbled to our room, fumbling with the key.

Before the door had shut, Sarahs skirt and top, as well as my tee shirt, were scattered across the room. By the time we reached the bed, we were both completely naked, and our bodies locked in a sensual embrace, kissing each other hard as our hot and naked bodies rubbed together. I pushed Sarah onto the bed, and immediately began to eat the pussy I'd been craving since our arrival, licking all the way up her slit to the throbbing clit, playing with and sucking it. Sarah did not last long before screaming with pleasure and bucking, and coming all over my face. I couldn't get enough of her juices, and slurped them all up before continuing to tongue fuck her. In between her guttural moans, she managed to say, "Please...let me... taste your cock...please!" I obliged, turning around, my mouth never leaving her pussy, and positioned my legs either side of her head to let her get at my cock. She eagerly took my bulging rock hard dick in her mouth, and began slurping and sucking as I contiinued the onslaught on her cunt with my tongue. 

With my hips above her head, it gave her full access to both my cock and my ass, and beofre long I felt her playing with my hole, running her finger round the outside. I returned the favour, and began to mimic her movement on her own back hole. The pleasure was immense, and I could barely contain my load for much longer.

I pulled away from her pussy, and Sarah moaned in disapproval as my cock came out of her mouth. However, when I flipped her over and pulled her to her knees, my cock head rubbing against her pussy from behind, she wasted no time in moving back onto my cock. We both moaned with satisfaction and relief, glad to finally be fucking after teasing all day. I thrust hard, pushed on by the low moans coming from Sarah as I pounded her from behind as she played with her throbbing clit.

"I'm cumming.....fuckkk!" Sarah screamed as I felt her pussy clench around my cock buried deep inside her. She came hard for the second time. She turned onto her back, and I again thrust into her. Again, she moaned with satisfaction of having my hard cock buried deep inside her sex. It wasn't long before I was coming, and I told Sarah so.

"Let me swallow your load, I want to taste your cum," she said, to the rhythm of my thrusts. Just before I came, I pulled out and shot my load, one, two, three spurts of cum deep down her throat, which she greedily slurped down, licking her lips and looking at me with those gorgeous big green eyes. 

I collapsed at the side of her, both exhausted at the sex we'd been denying ourselves all day. Sarah looked at me, and me at her, and we lay content, tracing patterns on each others naked bodies. The gentle touching was turning her on, and I began to move my hands to play with her nipples, which turned hard on my touch. 

"Shit, have you seen the time?" I jumped up, having glanced at the clock. Sarah rolled over, complaining that it was unfair to get her turned on again and leave her wanting more, despite her two orgasms in quick succession. 

We hastily got ready, showering separately to avoid temptation to get something started. I showered after Sarah, and by the time I was coming out, Sarah was pulling one of her new dresses on over her still naked body. We'd picked it up from a shop today, and the dress had a long slit down the side of one leg, exposing her naked thigh.

I dropped my towel looking at the beautiful sexy girl that stood before me, "Fuck you look hot, are you sure you want to eat tonight?" I said.

"I do, I'd still quite like to see the city, and apparently the restaurant is really good," she smiled, "But if you behave yourself, I might let you fuck me again tonight."

I nodded my head, still dumbfounded that this blonde beauty was mine.

I changed quickly and we went out for dinner. The food was superb, and the vibe from the restaurant excellent, and we both enjoyed the night. Both of us were tipsy by the end of the night, and were looking over the dessert menu. 

"What do you fancy?" Sarah said, twirling her hair around her finger.

"Taking you right on this table, and fucking you hard until you came over all my dick, and then cumming all over your naked tits," I replied with a straight face, looking her in the eye. "And then going down on you until I'm hard again,and then have you suck my hard cock whilst I play with your cum soaked tits."

We quickly got the bill, and again found ourselves running to the hotel for the second time that day.

 

To be continued....

Published 
Written by higuys96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments