Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast with Nick

"I play the part of the housewife for one exciting breakfast."

4
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The eggs began sizzling the moment they hit the pan, bubbling up and turning opaque. I smiled, knowing that breakfast was not the only treat I was giving my boyfriend Nick. Little did he know that I was wearing nothing but a flippy skirt that went mid-thigh high and a blouse that showed off my ample cleavage without being too provocative. I knew I cut a good figure in the outfit, with my 38DD breasts, small waist, and curving hips. Just imagining what would transpire when he got up was enough to make me tingle.

Why won’t he just wake up already? I thought in a huff. I flipped the eggs briefly and then slid them onto the plate, done over-easy, just the way we like them. I had already cooked up some hashbrowns, nice and crispy, and was starting to put bread in the toaster when I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I quickly set the toaster and started washing the skillet I had used for the eggs in the sink, having already decided that I wanted him to come in with me facing away from him.

I have a steady career at a clinic as a general practitioner, so me doting on him like this was uncommon. I do enjoy cooking, but I don’t play the role of the domestic housewife without resistance. Every once in a while, however, it sounds appealing and I couldn’t get the image of a breakfast encounter out of my mind.

“Well this is a surprise.” Even though I had heard him coming down the hall, he still managed to surprise me. I jumped a little and turned toward him. Sheepishly, he smiled and said, “I love that you scare easily.” He smiled, his perfect, white teeth standing out against his tan skin. God, I love that smile.

“I don’t scare easily” I huffed.

“Of course you don’t” He replied, rolling his eyes and still chuckling. I turned to continue washing the skillet when I felt his strong arms encircle me and pull me close. I could already tell that if I had been wearing panties, they would have held the evidence of my reaction to him and the anticipation of what’s to soon follow. I stiffened momentarily, as if annoyed by the interruption of my washing, but then sighed and set down the dish. I put my arms on his and pressed myself back against him, knowing how much he loved this part.

He put his head down to my neck and began kissing it, slowly making his way up to my face and over to my mouth. I started to turn around towards him, but he stopped me. So that’s how this is going to be, I thought smugly. His hands began to roam, first settling on my waist, then down to my hips, and then up to my bra. He struggled a moment with the clasp, finally managing to free my heavy boulders from their holder. He initially took each breast in his hands, reveling in the fact that he couldn’t even fit my whole breast in his hand.

“I love your boobs” he said, as he’s said a thousand times.

“I know, but if you had to have them you wouldn’t like them nearly as much. Back aches, expensive sports bras, it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. But you can hold them anytime you want. If I were you, I would be touching them all the time.” This line always made me crack up just from the ridiculousness of it. Nick took advantage of my momentary distraction to start unbuckling his own pants.

“Not here!” I said in a sort of hushed voice. There was a window right in front of me that was open to the street. Luckily there had been nobody outside during our initial groping, but it was only a matter of time.

“Why not here? It’s not like anyone can see below the sink,” he replied huskily and started kissing my neck again. I could hear his pants hitting the floor and felt him step close to me again. He reached down for my skirt and flipped it up, uncovering the fact that I had, in fact, gone commando. “You sneaky woman. You planned this all, didn’t you?”

“Maybe,” I said, blushing.

“Well, I’m enjoying it,” he said, as if that weren’t obvious enough.

His hand started making its way between my thighs and up to my labia majora and minora. He found my clit after a moment of searching and exclaimed, “You’re already soaking!” I blushed again, but then moaned as he began to make small circles on my clitoris. He alternated putting pressure on it while circling with a rapid motion until my legs began to shake and I felt the tidal wave of an orgasm sweep over me.

EleenaRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EleenaRosse

Nick practically had to hold me upright, but he was soon spreading my legs again. He always did this, tried to go right back to my clit after I came.

“No, I’m too sensitive,” I said, trying to bring my legs back together.

“Okayyy.” He sighed, as if all along, he’d just wanted to finger me and nothing more. I reached behind me and felt his erect cock grow even stiffer as I pulled it and Nick quickly brushed my hand aside. I stuck my ass out and leaned down, in high anticipation of the moment he would enter me.

Nick took his time though, savoring my obvious impatience. “Do you want me?” he asked, with a wicked grin on his face.

Yes,” I said, exasperated.

“How much?” he said, slowly stroking his cock.

“Very much.” I said in a serious tone.

He nodded, like he was considering my statement, and then said, “I guess that’ll do.”

Before I knew it, he fully penetrated me. The shock of the quick intrusion rapidly gave way to feelings of pleasure and I moaned. I hate the noises that I make, but Nick loves them.

“God, I love those noises you make,” he said, pumping into me.

His hands grasped my hips firmly, but not firmly enough. I wanted to feel his fingers dig into me, so I said “Harder!”

“What?”

“Harder, hold me harder.” I said. He obliged, and I moaned again, feeling him thrust into me harder. His hands left my hips and went up to my boobs, as I had known they would. Nick was great at multi-tasking, and managed to keep up hard thrusts and pinching my nipples. I closed my eyes in ecstasy and when I opened them again, I found myself looking at the mailman, walking from our neighbor’s house to ours.

“Down!” I hissed at Nick. The poor guy was mid-thrust and had no idea what was going on, but obediently got on the ground. I didn’t think that the mailman had seen us, but I wasn’t about to advertise what we were doing. Being on the ground didn’t mean that the fun had to stop, though.

We sneakily made our way to the living room. I’m so glad we have an open floor plan. I pushed Nick back down onto the ground, seeing his fully erect penis glinting with my juices flop onto his belly. I swung one leg over him and straddled him, teasing out the moment. He lifted his head up and popped a nipple in his mouth, tongue swirling around the erect little bud.

I moaned again and guided him into me once more. I settled down onto him, reveling in the power that I had when I was on top. I slowly rose up and down, taking the time to kiss him and let him play with my boobs some more. I gyrated my hips and moaned whenever my clit would rub against him, and soon I was overwhelmed with an orgasm. I could feel myself pulsing and Nick moaned as I tightened around him. I leaned forward, breathing heavily, when Nick began to thrust into me, hard and urgent.

“Let’s take this to the couch?” I asked, but there was a pause between each word when I had to catch my breath again. Nick loved making me talk while he fucked me, always cracking up at the way that I can’t go a full sentence without stopping. He’ll sometimes intentionally ask me a question, slowing down his thrusts, only to start up again once I started talking.

Nick grabbed me in his arms and took me over to the couch, spreading my legs again and settling over me. I helped guide him to my still very wet pussy and had to catch my breath again as he resumed his insistent thrusting. He leaned his head down to mine and we locked lips for several minutes, tongues thrusting in an imitation of what was occurring further down our bodies. We broke apart, breathing heavily, and he slowed down.

More of his body weight settled on me and he pulled himself almost all the way out of me before slamming back in. I let out an “Oh!” before he did it again, and again, and again. His breathing picked up again as he increased the pace and I moaned in his ear, knowing that he was about to go over the edge. His hands gripped the couch harder for a moment as he felt his release coming. He moaned for a moment, and I could feel him stiffen inside me. We lay for a moment, still joined, before he pulled out and took the condom off.

“Hungry for breakfast? It might be a bit cold now.” I laughed.

“Hungry as a wolf,” he replied, wiping the sweat off of his glistening forehead.

 

Published 
Written by pnwvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments