Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boring Friday

"I thought that she was the demure, shy type...but she fooled me!"

14
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It was a very slow and boring Friday at work. I was trying to fill the boredom by attempting to chat with some of the Lushies, but nobody was in heat. You would think that with all those horny people on Lush, I could get a hot chat going with someone who was fantasizing about what or who they were going to do tonight.

Oh, well, I had to go to the bathroom and as I was walking down the hall, my boss came out of the woman’s bathroom. She greeted me with a friendly hello and said that she had some things going on this afternoon and wasn’t quite sure if she had time to have our weekly team meeting. However, she said that she would try to get together with us separately. This sounded great to me because I would just love to have a one-on-one with her.

My boss, Katie, is very intelligent and reserved, with blond hair, blue eyes, and nice smile. She is a little bit plump in the mid-section, but her other features, especially her legs, make up for it. She usually wears a pair of heels that accentuate her calves and her skin looks so soft and smooth. Since she became my boss a few months ago, I have thought about how I could get a little closer to her, but business always disrupted my thoughts.

It was getting later in the day and I hadn’t heard from her about our meeting, so I sent her a message. She responded by saying she would be free in about ten minutes and she would see me then. It seemed like eternity, but about fifteen minutes later she sent me a message saying that she was ready and that we could have the meeting in her office. I quickly gathered up my notes and went to her office.

Although it was kind of late on Friday afternoon, there were still quite a few people in the office. As I walked in her office, she was seated and facing me with her luscious legs crossed. Today she was wearing a denim skirt that had two slits on each side. Least to say, she was showing quite a bit of her thigh to me as I walked in. I found it strange because, as I said, she always seemed to be the demure, shy type. We chatted about the tasks that I had been working on. She told me that I was doing a good job and that I should keep it up and maybe I would see a better raise in pay this coming year. Just the thought of that made me feel good.

As we chatted, she kept uncrossing and crossing her legs which made the hem of her skirt ride up a little bit more each time. It got to a point where I caught a quick glimpse of her underwear. Well, that started a little stirring between my legs and soon I was discreetly rubbing my enlargement. She continued talking and crossing her legs as I continued to get turned on more and more.

Finally, after about ten minutes of constant chatter, she asked me to step to her side of the desk because she wanted to show me something on the monitor that was related to some testing I had been doing. I moved around to her side of the desk and put my hand on the back of her chair. This gave me a good view of her monitor as well as a nice view of her cleavage. I tried to hide my growing hard-on, but to no avail. She moved her arms off the chair and her elbow grazed my erection. She turned in her chair to see what it was that she bumped. Her face turned red when she realized it, but she crossed her legs, this time very slowly, and lifted her knee up giving me a long look at her thighs.

Then she gave me the biggest surprise of my life. Katie looked me straight in the eyes and then raised her hand and placed it on my crotch and started to caress my balls through my pants. Oh god, it felt so good. I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t say anything. She finally broke the silence while still caressing my hard-on.

“So you like what you see…huh? Why don’t you close the door?” 

Once the door was closed, she stood up and put her two hands against the wall behind her desk, and shoved her ass out towards me.

She said, “I see that our discussion has made you a little excited. Would you like to make yourself more comfortable?”

I couldn’t believe what we were about to do. I stammered, “Yyyes…that would bbbbee ggood…I think.”

Katie smiled and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She had on a sexy pair of those boy panties. They were almost see through. Her pussy was already swelling in anticipation of what might be coming next. I unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor. Then pulled my underwear down. My cock popped out, rigid and hard.

Katie smiled and said, “That looks so delicious.”

She turned around and started rubbing her pussy. With the other hand, she unbuttoned her blouse all the way letting me see her bra and her swelling breasts. I suggested that maybe she ought to get a little more comfortable.

Without saying a word, she very slowly, shimmied her skirt and panties down and kicked them off. Then she removed her blouse and undid her bra and threw them on top of her other clothes which were lying on the floor. There she was, standing completely nude in front of me while I jerked my cock. Her tits were magnificent and her nipples taut. She walked slowly over to me and grabbed my hand away from my ready-and-willing cock. Then she held my cock and dropped to her knees. With one hand cradling my balls and then other wrapped around my hard thick appendage, she started caressing my helmet with her tongue.

Soon she was licking the underside from base to tip.

DesiredAlexis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredAlexis

As her tongue found the bottom of my cock, she would flick it across my balls and then return to the tip again, rubbing the tip of her tongue on the slit in my cock. She kissed the head and slowly circled it with her tongue. It felt sensational and made me shiver with delight. Katie looked up and smiled at me as she flicked the head of my cock with her tongue. I heard some rustling outside in the hallway which made it all the more exciting. My cock twitched in her grasp and she gave a little moan.

“Mmmmmm, you feel and taste so good,” Katie managed to say.

Her nipples looked so delicious, I just had to touch them. So, as Katie sucked on the tip of my cock, I reached down and started softly pinching her nipples.

She moaned a little louder and then said, “Please suck my tits.”

Well, she didn’t have to say that twice. She stood up and stuck out her breasts so her nipples were right in my face. I grabbed the left one with my hand and bit the right one with my front teeth while I started playing with her wet pussy with my other hand. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and all I could hear was a long low “Mmmmmmmmmm”. She bent over backwards and laid on her desk. Then she spread her legs wider allowing my fingers to find those extra sensitive spots.

Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. As I felt her getting hotter, I probed my index and middle fingers deeper >and deeper inside her, moving them in and out faster and faster. Each time she let out a groan of pleasure and undulated her hips. I did not want either of us to orgasm yet, so I tried to slow it down. I could feel come start to ooze out of her pussy and drip down the inside of her thighs. I knew she was getting close, so I stopped what I was doing and stood up.

She cried, “Oooh, don’t stop now.” 

I took the opportunity to take off all my clothes. If someone came into her office now, we would both be fired. But the excitement just added to the heat of the moment. She turned around and put her hands on the wall again, spread her legs, and pushed her beautiful ass out so I could see everything. Oh god, she was wet and ready. 

I took my rigid staff in one hand and wrapped the other hand around her waist. I slowly started to move my cock up and down against her pussy lips. She let out a short muffled scream and pushed her ass into my cock. I pushed up against her so the underside on my staff was rubbing against the crack between her ass. I started moving in towards her, then back. She duplicated the motion and we got into a sexy rhythm. We were both sweating profusely now and I could see beads of sweat rolling down Katie’s back. It made the moment that much more sexier. Soon my cock was so hard that it was twitching in a spasm.

Katie said, “I can’t take too much more, are you gonna fuck me or what?”

Wanting to tease her a little longer, I moved back, got down on my knees, and parted her ass with both my hands. This revealed her swollen pussy and lovely asshole. I stuck my tongue out and started licking around her asshole with the tip of my tongue.

Katie let out another long moan, “Mmmmmm," followed by “Oooh…that feels so fucking good.”

I knew she was ready. I stood up, grabbed my cock and slowly pushed it deep inside her wanting cunt.

Katie said, “Oh my god. That feels just so fucking wonderful.”

I pushed it in as far as I could go as Katie pushed back against me hard. Then I pulled it out all the way and quickly shoved it back in,all the way. Oh god, her pussy tightened around my cock. I knew if she kept that up I would cum very soon. Not wanting to stop, I pulled all the way out. Katie turned around and wrapped one leg around my waist and my cock found its way into her without any guidance. She was hotter than hot now,moving in and out, in and out. Our bodies were moving in synchronized motion. I really didn’t have to do anything. She was pleasuring herself on my rock hard staff.

With a flurry of deep, quick thrusts, I buried myself to the hilt in her pussy, ramming my hard staff deeper and deeper. Her motions became intense and soon she just froze, letting out a muffled scream. Her juices flowed out and down my thighs. I knew she had just had an orgasm, but I didn’t think she was finished. I pulled out and turned her around and before she could say anything, I start to play with her asshole with my cock. Katie let out a loud scream as I pushed my cock in, but soon relaxed and let me pump her asshole. I went slowly at first, but then as I felt her relax, I pumped her harder. She seemed to be enjoying her first time with a hard dick plunging deep into her ass. The feeling was just as exciting for me as it was for her. Her hole was tight and as I continued my assault, my cock got much harder and it pulsed rapidly. I could feel my balls quivering as I pounded her even harder now. I couldn’t stop. I pulled out but the urge was way too much. I pushed my cock deep into her very wet pussy. She tightened around it like a boa strangling its’ prey. We both froze as we felt the climax of our lovemaking. We held on to one another as waves of orgasmic pleasure rippled through our bodies.

Once we were done, Katie sat down in her chair and I licked and sucked her wet clit until she came again.

Wow! Friday wasn’t that boring after all.

Published 
Written by Buddy17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments