Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blue Eyed Guy Part 2

"Not all of it has sex but its all linked"

2
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
974 words 974 words
The next morning

The smell of freshly made coffee woke Sarah from her deep sleep. She sat up in bed and looked about her. The door of her bedroom was open and she could see into the lounge. It was a mess. There were clothes strewn everywhere. She smiled to herself. Last night had been the best sex she had ever had. She got out of bed and wrapped her naked self into her silk dressing gown and padded through the lounge to the kitchen, where Daniel was standing at the sink butt naked filling the sink with hot water to wash-up after breakfast. He turned as he heard Sarah enter. He smiled.

“Morning gorgeous. Sleep well?” he asked and kissed the tip of her nose. “Do you want coffee? It's fresh and there’s toast too,” he added.

She kissed him and went and helped herself to coffee and a slice of toast. She spread it thickly with butter and took a bite. She signed contentedly to herself. She looked up and saw Daniel studying her.

“What’s wrong? You okay, Daniel?” she asked.

 “Nothing’s wrong Sarah. I was just thinking how beautiful you are without make-up this morning,” he replied with a smile. Sarah blushed and looked away unsure of what to say in response.

“Daniel,” Sarah said. He looked up.

“We can’t turn up at work together today. It would look really unprofessional. What are we gonna do?” Sarah asked, looking concerned.

Daniel came up to her and took her in his arms and looked down at her. “We can do whatever we like darling. I don’t care what anyone thinks about us. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I was enchanted. But maybe today we shouldn’t arrive together; it wouldn’t look good for you. I’ll leave five minutes before you, and then it will just be coincidence if we arrive just minutes apart. Does that sound good to you?” Daniel said.

Sarah nodded and kissed Daniel on the lips gently. He smiled and hugged her to him tightly. She pushed herself off his chest and said, “Well, I guess we had better get ready then, if we don’t want to be late.”

Daniel smiled and replied, “I guess your right. Care to join me Miss King? It would be quicker that way and use less water!”

Sarah laughed and they went and shared a shower together.

Later that day...

Sarah was busy sorting though a pile of papers when her phone bleeped with a message. She picked her phone up off the desk. It was Daniel.

Miss you darling. Can you meet me outside when you finish tonight? We can go for a drink or something. Dxx.

Sarah replied. Sure.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

Missing you too. Saz xx. Sarah was smiling for the rest of the day. Everyone on set noticed that there was something different about her, although no one asked her.

Daniel kept looking at his watch. Time was going so slowly. All he wanted was to be with Sarah. She was different from his past girlfriends. She saw him for who he was and not just for his money. He sighed and looked up. Sarah was standing right in front of him. Her hair was loosely tied back with a few strands hanging down. She looked lovely. He smiled and stood up and walked towards her.

She smiled back at him. Daniel took her into his arms and hugged her close to him. She hugged him back just as tightly. They didn’t care anymore if anyone saw them. This is what they had both wanted all day to show some affection for one another instead of texting and looking longingly at each other.

“I have wanted to do that all day,” Daniel said when he let Sarah go. Sarah smiled. She felt all warm inside. They started to make their way out of the studio holding hands, their fingers intertwined. It made Sarah feel safe being with him. Just as they got into the car, a paparazzi came out of nowhere and took their picture and then ran as though they were being chased by a pack of wolves.

“Where the fuck, did he come from? Sarah I’m so sorry. I never wanted this to happen so soon. Fuck!" Daniel raged once they were in the car and the door safely shut.

Sarah took Daniel’s hand in her and gave it a squeeze. “It’s fine Daniel. This was going to happen sometime. Someone on set must have sussed us and let the press in on it. People will go to any length these days to get money. Now let’s go get a bottle of wine and go back to mine and I will cook something to eat. Does that sound good to you?” She reassured him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Daniel looked at Sarah for a moment before saying, “Sounds great. I really am sorry though. I didn’t want something like this to happen so soon. I wanted us to get a chance to get to know each other properly, before anything like this happened. We should have tried to be more discreet. But I couldn’t help myself.”

Sarah got out of the car to get a bottle of wine. She was about to shut the door of the car when Daniel got out with her. “I can’t let you go in here without me. There is paparazzi that has been following us for about ten minutes. They will do anything to get a picture of you on your own. I won’t let that happen. Not yet. Come on,” Daniel said giving the tip of her nose a kiss, before leading her into the shop.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Sazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments