Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blow Job for Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Brother (Another of my wife's college adventures)

"She wanted to make him feel good and give him the best blow job he would ever have."

22
11 Comments 11
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
While my wife was at home during the semester break of her senior year in college she saw one of her former boyfriends at a mall; they had dated on and off for a year. They first met at a bookstore where she worked during the summer. He lived in a nearby town and they attended different colleges.

He invited her to lunch and she accepted. While they were eating, he told her that he and his girlfriend were going to Disney World the next morning and his parents were also on vacation. During their conversation my wife remembered she had borrowed two books from him the previous summer, and needed to return them. He told her his younger brother, a freshman at a nearby college, would be home all week and she could drop off the books.

My wife remembered his brother as a cute teenage boy who was very shy and uneasy whenever he talked to her. Her former boyfriend said his brother was still very shy and awkward around women.

He asked, “Do you remember the pictures we took at the beach last summer?”

“Yes,” she said. “There were some pictures of me in my two piece swim suit and some others of me wearing a tight t-shirt without a bra.”

He said, “That’s them. I had the pictures in a drawer with some socks and t-shirts I rarely wear. I wanted one of those t-shirts yesterday and discovered the pictures are gone. My brother must have taken them; he has always been really hot for you.”

She said, “Wow, I never realized he felt that way about me, do you think he’s having fun with those pictures?”

“I’m sure he is,” he responded. “I’m certain he’s looking at your pictures and jerking off. He’s probably been rubbing his dick all over your face and tits in those pictures and cum on them; that’s why he didn’t put the photos back.”

She said, “I’m a jerk off prop for your brother, that’s nice.”

He asked, “Do you like that idea of him rubbing his dick all over your tits and face and shooting his cum on you?”

“Yes, I do,” she answered, then added, “One of the girls in my dorm who doesn’t like me, refers to me as the cum slut on the second floor. Maybe she’s right. She also calls me a blow job whore.”

Her former boyfriend said, “I’m sure my brother has never had a blow job. He is so awkward around women and he rarely goes out. He’s asked me dozens of questions about the blow jobs you gave me.”

She asked, “You told him about the blow jobs?”

He responded, “Yes, I told him how incredibly pleasurable they were, how you use your tongue and your lips and how you swallow all the cum. I know he would love to get a blow job from you and has probably been thinking about that when he looks at your pictures and jerks off.”

She got a huge sexual rush from what he just said. She got very aroused by the thoughts she was having about being used as a jerk off prop and having been the subject of descriptive blow job conversations.

When they were through with lunch, he told her he would ask his brother to be home the following afternoon so she could return the books.

He added, “I’m sure he will be happy to see you. He’ll probably have to jerk off as soon as you leave.”

She thought to herself, “Not if I can make him happy.”

When she got out of her car the next afternoon and was approaching the door with the books to be returned, she realized she was becoming very sexually aroused at the thought of seeing the younger brother.

When the younger brother answered the door, she made long flirtatious eye contact with him. She gave him a hug, and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She was wearing jeans and a heavy sweat shirt. She immediately took off her sweatshirt. Underneath the sweat shirt she was wearing a very thin white t-shirt without a bra. He immediately focused on her tit thrust and nipple pokies.

She said, “Thanks for being here to get these books; I’ve wanted to return them for a long time. It is really nice of you to be willing to hang out here and wait for me.”

He continued to stare at her lovely t-shirt tits.

She went into the living room and sat on a sofa; she thought about all the times she had given the older brother blow jobs there.

She said, “Come and sit next to me, let’s chat about what you have been doing. I haven’t seen you in so long and you look terrific.”

After he sat near her she said, “A good looking guy like you must have lots of girlfriends.”

“No, I’ve been busy with my class work and really most girls aren’t interested in me,” he replied.

She moved closer to him on the sofa, close enough so her right leg was touching his leg. She leaned toward him and placed her hand on his left thigh; he didn’t say anything. She rubbed and squeezed his thigh gently.

She said, “I’m sure lots of girls are interested in you.”

She moved her hand to his dick; she wanted to make him feel good. She knew his dick would be hard and touched it through his pants, rubbing and squeezing it. She liked feeling his erection, touching it, and teasing it with her fingers.

He let out a low, “Oooohhhh.”

While resting her and on his boner, she whispered, “Would you like me to take it out so I can make you cum?”

He said, “Yes, I would like that.”

She took a cushion from the sofa and placed it on the floor between his legs. She stood in front of him and told him to stand and face her. She unfastened his belt, opened his zipper, and pulled his pants and underwear down. His hard dick stuck straight out.

“Wow, it is so stiff, so big,” she said.

He sat back down, and my wife kneeled on the cushion between his legs.

RavenVergara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RavenVergara

She rubbed her hands lightly along his inner thighs then licked them. She slowly licked closer and closer to his balls. Her long sexy hair brushed against his legs.

He sighed with pleasure, “Oh god yes.”

She let her long hair hang down and brush against his erection. He loved the feel of her beautiful soft hair touching his dick. She wrapped some of her hair around his dick and stroked his boner with it. Then she let her hair touch his balls and massaged them lightly with it.

Again he moaned, “Oooohhhhh, oh yes.”

She stopped stroking his dick with her hair and licked his balls very slowly. She was ready to put his throbbing boner into her eager mouth and leaned toward his erection. His breathing was getting harder and harder, more intense.

She moved her head closer to his erection and said, “Can I put it in my mouth, would that be OK?”

“Yes,” he answered.

He then immediately shouted, “Oh my god I’m cumming.”

A huge spurt of cum erupted several inches from his cock head, hitting my wife’s mouth and cheeks. She moved her head back and held his boner, watching a long continuous stream of cum flow out of his dick.

She watched his shaft get slightly bent as the last drops of cum seeped out. She went down on him, engulfing his dick with her wet, moist, enthusiastic cock sucking mouth. She used her pleasure giving tongue and lips to lick and suck all the cum off his dick and swallow it.

He sighed with delight, “Oh yes, oh yes.”

She felt his dick come back to life in her wet mouth. His dick got harder and harder in her experienced blow job mouth; she got very aroused feeling his erection get stiff in her mouth. She has always enjoyed feeling and seeing a dick being transformed from soft to hard as a result of what she is doing.

She took his dick out of her mouth and began to lick his balls slowly and attentively. She squeezed the bottom of his shaft to make his hard dick even harder, keeping a little pressure on his shaft while she continued to tongue his balls.

He moaned with ecstasy, “Oh yes.”

She licked the tip of his cock head while touching his shaft with her teasing fingers. His dick jumped with delight at the light touch of her skilled tongue against his cock head. Next, she licked his shaft, kissing it, and blowing on it.

She looked up and said, “Did you like it when I kissed it?”

“Yes I did,” he said.

She locked her moist lips on the head of his cock just below the rim and moved her magnificent tongue all around the head. At the same time she slowly stroked his throbbing shaft lightly as if she were going to jerk him off into her mouth with her soft experienced fingers. She made some slurping sounds while sucking on the rim of his engorged cock head.

She stopped and looked up at him and said, “Would you like me to tongue kiss your dick again?”

“Oh yes, tongue it,” he said loudly.

She said, “Do you want to cum in my mouth, I want your cum in my mouth, I want to swallow your cum.”

He yelled, “Yes, yes, I’ll cum in your mouth.”

She started going up and down; up and down on his shaft with her warm wet mouth, doing some head bobbing and swirling her magnificent tongue as she went up and down. She licked up and down on his shaft maximizing the pleasure his dick was getting by using her experienced tongue perfectly.

 She stopped again and said, “I want you to cum all over my lips and tongue and in my mouth; I want to taste your cum, give me a big load.”

He was breathing very hard and could barely speak, “Yes I want to cum, make me cum, make me cum in your mouth.”

She once again went up and down; up and down on his shaft with her warm moist mouth, cock sucking lips, and talented dick licking tongue.

He put one hand on each side of her head and gently touched her hair as he screamed with delight, “Oooohhhh.”

She felt his dick twitch as his first dick cream eruption spurted far into her mouth and down her throat. She almost gagged, but was able to swallow and did a sort of deep throat move on his cum gushing erection. She tried to get his whole dick into her mouth and get as much of his spurting cum down her throat as she could. She swallowed as much as she could, gulping several times.

He was very excited by her swallowing and said, “I can’t believe you’re swallowing my cum; it feels so good.”

She kept his dick in her mouth until the squirting and cum flow stopped and she no longer felt any more cum seeping out of his cock head. She squeezed his shaft, licking and sucking every drop of cum she could squeeze out.

She said, “Oh my god, you were cumming in my mouth so hard, it went down my throat, there was so much cum I couldn’t swallow fast enough.”

She licked around her lips with her tongue, getting some cum overflow and swallowing it. She realized she still had some cum on her cheeks from his first dick cream eruption. She rubbed the cum onto her fingers and then licked and swallowed it.

He was speechless and amazed. His jerk off prop had done more to his dick and given him more pleasure than he could have ever imagined.

When she was getting ready to leave she asked, “Will you be busy tomorrow?”

“No,” he replied.

She said, “If I come to see you tomorrow morning will you fuck me?”

He looked at her but didn’t say anything.

She said, “I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes,” he answered.

She returned the next day and described what they did as “one long fuck fest.”

(There is a Photo Album in my Profile, “Tit Revealing T-Shirts.” In the picture “Tit Thrust,” and several other photos, my wife is wearing the t-shirt she wore on the day of this story.)

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments