Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blondie’s Birthday Fuck - Part One

"Morning Sex"

27
17 Comments 17
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Waking up to the sound of Sam whispering in my ear, I can’t help but smile. “Wake up, Blondie, it’s your birthday.” His hand slides over my hip, towards my breast before cupping it, and squeezing softly.

I let out a low moan, not wanting to wake up just yet. “It’s my birthday, I don’t wanna wake up, baby.” I try to curl away from him, into a small little ball.

We had stayed up far too late last night, and I’m tired. I know we have plans today, but my bed is deciding to be super comfy this morning.

“Come on, Blondie, I went out and bought your favorite. Get up!” he whispers in my ear, and I can’t help but giggle. I know at this point, sleep is not happening.

Rolling over, I look at him, his big brown eyes looking down at me. “There you are, happy birthday again,” he whispers, before kissing me. His stubble tickles my face, as it always does. I kiss him back, smelling my favorite muffins.

“What did you get me?” I sit up, peeking at the bag.

“I got you an ice coffee, you’re favorite vanilla bean, with two blueberry muffins.” He offers me the bag. I open it, and dive into the first muffin.

“Thank you, baby, you’re too sweet to me.”

With breakfast done, I convince him to cuddle with me a while before we start our day. His lips begin to trail over my jaw, moving down my neck. His breath is hot on my neck, moving down my body; he takes his time. I’m so turned on; I want him to rush, but I love he’s taking his time. The way he moves down my body, it’s tender.

He pulls my panties off, throwing them into the laundry basket easily. He can be such a show off, I giggle at him. His tongue runs down my mound, kissing lightly over the wetness his tongue caused, before working his tongue into my lips. He moves quickly over my pussy, I can hear the wetness it makes. It turns me on even more.

Two fingers find their way into me, as he begins to fuck me slowly. His tongue continues to stay fast; his fingers slow inside me. The sensation of the two of them is wonderful, exactly what I need. His face pressed so close into me, the stubble rubbing into me. It helps add the pleasure; I love the rawness it gives me. Moaning out for him not to stop, he begins to go a little faster. He knows I can cum so fast when he tongue fucks me.

Moving faster, his fingers and tongue now both working fast, I moan out more. I keep urging him on, asking him not to stop. My hands grip the sheets, pulling my legs up higher, allowing him to go deeper. My small frame becomes all the smaller. He fucks me so fast. I let out a screaming moan that I’m cumming, and he sucks hard on my clit. His fingers move upwards, and hit perfectly.

I feel as though my fingers are numb, as I hold tightly onto the sheets. Sam’s mouth releases my clit, licking at it intently. I cum so hard, I feel as though I've fallen off the bed. With one swift movement, Sam’s up over me. His strong arms holding himself up above me, I wrap my legs around him.

“You look so fucking sexy when you cum. You make the cutest face, and the way you scream my name. Damn, do I love you, Blondie,” his lips fall onto mine, my lips meeting his.

“I love you, Sammy. I like how hard you can make me cum,” I giggle at him. I use the name he hates, saying it’s a childish name. I can’t help it though, I love calling him Sammy.

“I’m going to let you get away with that today, it’s your birthday. Don’t get used to it.”

He makes me smile, because he always lets me get away with it. I roll us over until I’m on top of him. I rest myself on his lap; I can feel how hard he is. I slide up over him, knowing he can feel the heat of my pussy against him.

I begin to lower myself down onto him, my pussy spreading just enough to cover his head. Our eyes are locked onto each other. I can feel his love for me and mine for him. The room is silent, as though we’re the only people in the world. His thickness is spreading me, stretching to fit inside me, as I keep lowering myself onto him. I moan out, I struggle a little not to just drop fully onto him. I want to go slow, I want this to last.

AgathaRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaRosse



Inch by inch he moves into me, it’s not until I’m balls deep that I squeeze myself around him. He lets out a groan, and I do it again. We both begin to grind into each other, feeling all of him so deeply inside me. My fingers on his chest, I begin to dig into him a little, leaving light marks on his chest. His cock pulses inside me every so often, asking me not to stop. He reaches up, pinching my nipples. My eyes roll into the back of my head, and moan out for him.

Lifting higher, I come up and back down with a little bit faster pace. It causes my boobs to jiggle, but not too much that he can't keep pinching my nipples. My moans get louder, riding him faster now. I take him all the way deep inside me, needing his cock.

Watching him play with my nipples, I begin to play with my clit. I feel it jump with excitement when I do, and it makes me fuck him a little faster. He can sense how it turns me on so much, and offers to do it for me. I move my hand, one of his replaces it. He rubs it gently at first, moving a little faster, bringing me to another orgasm. I want to cum for him.

Leaning down, I kiss him. There is still room between us, allowing him to keep pleasing me; I know I’m going to cum. He bucks up into me, sending me to the point of having to cum, and I do. I begin to cum hard for him. He takes me by the hips, and keeps bucking up inside me. I feel myself squeeze him hard, cumming around his shaft.

We kiss through my orgasm; he doesn't slow down inside me, as I grind myself on his cock. It’s not long before he moves us in such a way that he’s behind me. He takes my hips, his warm hands on my skin, and grinds against me. He doesn't push himself into me yet, just enjoys the wetness of my pussy.

It’s overly warm in the bedroom now, with the sun beating into the room over us. I know he’s going to thrust into me without warning, fucking me hard now. Instantly after my thought, he does and I scream out his name. He fills me so hard, so fast; it hurts but so fucking well.

“Fuck Sam!” I take him as he thrusts into me, pulling back out and doing it just as hard.

“What’s wrong, Blondie didn't expect that did you?” He thrusts deeper, thrusting into me with everything he can.

“Not that fucking hard, I loved it!” I giggle at him, loving when he fucks me so hard.

We fall back silent besides our moans, which just increase with each thrust. I desperately want him to cum inside me. I want to feel him empty himself with a hard thrust. His hips pound against my ass, fucking me harder. I can feel his balls slap against my pussy lips. Reaching down, I begin to finger my clit.

I tighten, knowing I’m going to cum, and I tell him. He picks me up, lifting until my back presses against him. I reach behind me, and grip his ass tight. He continues to thrust inside me, in this position. His cock is reaching new limits, one hand on my hip, the other fingering at my clit.

We both begin to cum at the same time. I feel him tighten, his thrusts becoming harder up inside me. I moan out his name, working myself down onto his cock. We fuck each other faster, wanting this to last forever. When we do finish, I lean forward, him coming down on me. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck.

“You’re one fantastic fuck, Blondie,” he groans into my ear, sliding his arms around me.

“I’m as good as the man I fuck, baby,” I whisper out, feeling his strong arms hold me close. “Are we going to be late for anything? I know you've got a day of stuff planned.”

He rolls us into a better position, and holds me close to him. “I know you’d want the morning with lazy stuff, so we’re good. I do have a surprise for you later though.”

“What? Tell me what it is, I wanna know!” I giggle, begging for information. I know he won’t tell me, he’s great at keeping secrets like this.

“Not a chance, Blondie. You’ll have to wait. You wanna go shower?”

I grumble out my answer, teasing him. He knows I’m not upset, but I want to pretend to be. He knows me to well and knows I love surprises. I can’t wait to find out what he has in store for me. Until then, we’ll enjoy our shower, and see what else he can do with his little Blondie.

Published 
Written by Jinxy
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments