Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Girls Need Love Too, Chapter 1

"He saw something in her... something she couldn't see in herself!"

37
26 Comments 26
9.1k Views 9.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Betty Andrews had been working for Mr. Davidson for almost 8 months now. She had moved to Minneapolis from her home in New York because she wanted a fresh start in a different location. Her divorce, while amicable and smooth, was still quite painful for her. Betty was not a small girl and she had always had trouble finding a boy that paid attention to her because he wanted to be with her. In school, she had a few "pity dates" and even had one traumatic occurrence where she was the object of a dare.

These experiences, along with her size, had made Betty quite shy and introverted. So when Phillip came along in her senior year and actually seemed like he enjoyed her company with no ulterior motives, she was completely captivated. She thought she had finally found her soul mate and she couldn't be happier. But her happiness was not to last.

Betty and Phillip married shortly after high school and for the next three years, she was the picture of the happy homemaker. Phillip began showing changes during those times and then, at the tender age of 22 years old, Betty and Phillip split up, living in a trial separation status for nearly a year while they tried to work things out. It was a futile effort however, and on her 23rd birthday, Betty found herself in divorce court.

Betty was crushed. She gave up on dating and gave up on making friends. She holed up in her small apartment and didn't want to see or talk to anyone. Her family tried to get her to come out, and she would, on very rare occasions, go over to their house for a visit, but that was it. She didn't associate with anyone outside her family except to conduct the necessary business of life like shopping and paying bills. She was practically a hermit. To her, friends were just people who hadn't hurt her yet.

Being single, Betty knew that she would have to figure out how to make a living - being a shut in didn't pay the rent for very long. So Betty enrolled in some online classes and did manage to get her degree in Business Administration. With her new degree in hand, it was time to put it to use. She found an opening for a job in a secretarial pool that sounded pretty anonymous so she applied and got the job easily.

Betty worked at Business Solutions, Inc. for nearly 8 months when one day, as she was doing her routine typing, filing and other office tasks, her supervisor came to her desk. "The boss, Mr. Davidson, would like you to go to his office," she said.

"Uh-oh. Did I do something wrong?" Betty asked, worried that she made a mistake somewhere.

"I don't know. But the only way to find out is to go see him. And you'd better hurry before he leaves for the day," the supervisor said.

Betty headed upstairs to Mr. Davidson's office. His office was on the fourth floor while the secretarial pool was on the first floor. So while Betty waited for the elevator and then waited for it to get to the fourth floor, she had time to think all sorts of bad thoughts. What if she was going to be fired? What could she have done that was so wrong? Maybe she just didn't do well enough at her work. Or maybe someone said something about her. Betty felt her heart beating rapidly as she stepped off the elevator and approached the receptionist for Mr. Davidson.

"M-my name is Betty Andrews... Mr. Davidson wanted to see me?" she said, nervously.

"Yes, I'll let him know you are here. Please have a seat while you wait," the receptionist said, smiling. Betty took a seat in one of the chairs and sat there waiting for what she had no clue. The receptionist seemed nice and she smiled - was that a good sign? Betty's mouth was dry and she barely breathed.

"Mr. Davidson will see you now," the receptionist said after a few moments. Betty stood and adjusted her clothes before walking up to the heavy wood door.

Betty knocked softly, afraid of what may lie behind this imposing door. "Come in," came the voice from inside the room. Betty opened the door slowly and peeked around it.

"Come in Ms. Andrews," Mr. Davidson said. "It is Ms., correct?"

"Y-yes, Sir. I am divorced," she said, uncomfortably.

"Have a seat Ms. Andrews, please," he said. Betty sat in the chair indicated, but she sat on the edge of it and Mr. Davidson could tell she was very nervous. He got up from behind the desk and with a manilla folder in his hand he walked around to the front of his desk and positioned himself in front of her, half leaning and half sitting on the edge of his desk. "Ms. Andrews, I called you into my office today to discuss your performance since you started with this office. It says here in your records that you have been with the company for 8 months now?"

"Yes that's right," she said.

"And it says you have a Bachelors in Business Administration too, is that correct?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. I got it from the University of Phoenix online program," she answered.

"I see. Well I must commend you on continuing your education," he said.

"Thank you, Sir. Sir, may I ask, is there a problem? Did I do something wrong or not do something I should have?" she asked, still unclear why she was in the bosses office.

Mr. Davidson chuckled, "No my dear, you are not in trouble, you can relax. Actually, I called you in here to see if you would be interested in getting out of the secretarial pool and moving up here with me. My secretary is leaving and I am in need of a replacement. I have gone over your work and your personnel record, and I think you would do a good job for me, if you are interested," he explained.

"Really, Sir? I mean, there are girls that have been here a lot longer than me. Are you sure you want me?" Betty asked, stunned at Mr. Davidson's offer.

"Yes, Betty - it is okay if I call you Betty, is it not... I mean, we will be working closely together. And you can call me Robert when we are alone here in the office, if you like. In front of clients or the others here in the office it has to be Mr. Davidson, but just between us you can call me Robert," he said.

"Yes, you can call me Betty... Robert," she said, smiling shyly. "And I would love to be your secretary. Thank you so much!"

"Well before you thank me, let me tell you what the job entails. You will be my personal secretary and assistant. Which means obviously, that you will move up into this office, working at the desk over there," he said, pointing to a desk to the left of his own desk. "You will be responsible for scheduling all my meetings and such as well as the secretarial side of things - filing and typing and taking dictation... the sort of things you are used to already. You will become my right hand girl, Betty, and I will come to rely on you greatly. Being my assistant is a heavy responsibility - do you think you can handle it?" he asked.

Betty could tell by his tone of voice and mannerisms that he was being very serious and he needed to know she was up to the task. Betty didn't want to let him down and didn't want to get into something she couldn't handle. She thought about it for a moment and when she was sure she could shoulder the responsibilities he was asking of her, she answered him.

"Mr, Davidson, I can handle the job as your assistant and I will do the very best job possible. You can count on me Sir, and I thank you sincerely for this opportunity. I look forward to working alongside you," she said confidently.

"That's my girl. Now as my assistant you will also be required to travel with me when I go out of town on business trips. Some of these trips come up rather suddenly, but most of them are planned events. Things like conferences, going to other branches of our company to meet with them for training or to fix something that needs attention. Are you free to travel?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. I don't have any commitments and I have no-one significant in my life right now. I can travel anytime you need me," she said.

"Well I don't know whether to be grateful for that or sad, but you do have someone significant in your life now. Fortunately you will be traveling with him!" he said with a wink.

"Yes Sir," Betty said, looking down shyly. Mr. Davidson, Robert, was a charming man and not at all like she had him made out to be in her mind. She was going to enjoy working with him.

"Now with this added responsibility comes a boost in your pay, of course. What were you getting in the secretarial pool?" he asked.

"I was making $7.50 an hour or about $600.00 every two weeks before taxes Sir," she said.

"And what was your take home from that?" he asked.

"I took home about $525.00 a payday Sir, but it was enough to pay the rent on my small apartment and put food on the table. I did okay," she said. She didn't want him feeling sorry for her.

"Oh yeah, we can do better than that for such an important position. I am going to start you off at $18.00 an hour which should get you around $1200.00 every two weeks, not counting overtime, which there will be plenty of. And if you do well, that $18.00 an hour will be increased," he said. "Would that work for you? My personal assistant should do better than just 'okay'!"

"Oh, Sir! Are you serious? Oh, thank you, Sir! Oh that will help so much! I... I don't know what to say! I promise to make the best Assistant you could ask for, Sir!" she said excitedly.

"I am sure you will, my dear," he said with a smile.

And so the next day, Betty began her new career as Mr. Davidson's assistant. Once she had moved the few things she had in and on her desk upstairs, she got settled in and started learning his schedule and how to do the different parts of her job. With the help of the girl she would soon replace and after talking at length with the receptionist she met when she first came to his office, Betty began getting a handle on her job duties and responsibilities pretty fast. Mr. Davidson was pleased to see how serious and eager Betty was to do her job well. He had made a good choice in hiring her for the position.

Others in the office were not so pleased, however. Although Betty was very qualified for the job and attacked it with passion and enthusiasm, her full figured size and soft-spoken ways caused many of the other girls to snicker and whisper about her behind her back. She could hear them in the elevator, the hallways, and in the break room. There would be giggling and cackling and voices until she entered the room and then dead silence. She knew from experience that meant the giggling and cackling was directed at her.

Betty was not the type of girl you would think someone like Robert would be looking for in a personal assistant. Betty was a full figured girl, five foot six inches tall, cute but plump, weighing around 160 pounds - not exactly the slim, beautiful eye-candy that most men would look for to decorate their offices. Many of the other girls who applied but didn't get the job, gossiped about 'what was Mr. Davidson thinking, putting her in the office' when he passed over other really stunning women to hire Betty.

But Mr. Davidson wasn't looking for office decor. He didn't want some brainless beauty who looked good, but couldn't work a calendar. And he sure didn't need any office Romeos hanging around distracting his assistant when she should be taking care of other things. Betty was highly qualified, and she was very good at her job. She took her work seriously and Robert was very pleased with her work.

About a week into Betty's new job, Mr. Davidson walked over to her desk a few minutes before closing time. Betty looked up from her computer as he approached. "Betty, do you have any plans for this weekend?" he asked.

"No, nothing... do you need me for something?" she replied.

"Well, I was thinking that if we are going to be working so closely with each other, we should probably get to know each other better. So I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me, say Saturday night?" he asked.

"Really? Sure I'd love to go to dinner with you!" she said. She couldn't believe it - Mr Davidson, the head of the firm and the most eligible bachelor in the company, wanted to go to dinner with her! She finished her work that day grinning like a silly schoolgirl just asked out on her first date! When she got home that night, Betty went in to look over her wardrobe. She wanted to find something nice to wear for him... something a little more flattering than her regular office wear. But as she looked at her closet, she couldn't find anything that she thought would work. Betty didn't often have an opportunity to get dolled up - most of her wardrobe consisted of clothes that played down her appearance. With Saturday only two days away, she decided she needed to go shopping after work tomorrow and find something attractive that would please Robert.

That Friday, as she did her usual work, she kept glancing over to her boss and admiring the man at his desk. A few times he caught her looking at her and smiled, which caused Betty to blush and quickly look away, acting like she was busy working. Working so close to him and knowing that the next day she would be going out to dinner with the man was so difficult! Finally the day was coming to a close and Betty walked over to his desk. The door to their office was closed so Betty could speak comfortably. "Robert, can I ask you something?" she said, waiting patiently for him to look up.

"What is it Betty?"

"Well I know we are going to dinner tomorrow night and you want us to get to know each other better since we work together, but... is this a date or a business dinner? I need to know so I know what to wear."

"Well, Betty, you are an attraction woman. I will let you decide what tomorrow night will be and how to dress. I'm sure whatever you wear will be fabulous," he said, with a wink that made her blush and made her pussy tingle. So right after work that night she went shopping for something to wear for her date. He had left it up to her to decide what their dinner would be and she wanted to think of it as a date. So she went to a couple shops before she found what she was looking for.

Saturday came at last and Betty started preparing for her date with Robert early. She had spent a good part of the previous evening cleaning her house from top to bottom - just in case things went well and she found herself entertaining him at home, she wanted to be prepared. She went in and took a shower and then started getting dressed.

Alice__tease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alice__tease

With trembling fingers she put on the new dress, a sexy red number that came to mid-thigh on her and had a deep scoop neckline which would show off her very large breasts - a feature she had found out years ago that the guys seemed to find attractive. She brushed out her shoulder-blade length brown hair until it was nice and soft and put on her makeup. Normally at the office she didn't wear much makeup but tonight was special and she wanted to look her very best. She slipped on the matching red high heel pumps she got and she was ready.

She waited there at her apartment for her date to arrive, the butterflies in her stomach getting worse with every passing moment. Had he changed his mind after all? Would he like what he saw? She had never dressed up like for him, would he like the change? What would this evening bring? A hundred questions flooded her mind and her own self-consciousness and insecurity began to gnaw at her. Had this all been a big mistake? She really loved her job now and she didn't want to do anything to ruin it.

Betty was just about to call and make up some excuse to cancel when she heard the doorbell ring. Oh God, he's here! she thought to herself. She walked wobbly to the door, both from nervousness and from not wearing such high heels much. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself as she reached the door. For better or worse, this was happening!

"Hi Robert," she said as she opened the door. Robert stood in the hallway in front of her door stunned at the vision he saw before him.

"M-my God, Betty, you look... incredible!" he said, stumbling on his words. His timid, shy, plain-jane assistant had turned into a real knockout! He looked her up and down for a long moment, not believing what his eyes were seeing.

"You like my dress?" she asked.

"Honey you look amazing! Turn around let me see you!" he said. She smiled broadly and slowly spun for him. When she was facing him again he said, "I don't know what we are going to have for dinner but it won't look anywhere near as delicious as you look right now!"

Betty giggled and said "Well you look nice too, Robert." He had worn a nice, gray two-piece suit with a white shirt and dark grey tie. She thought he look so handsome. She locked the door of her apartment and Robert held out his arm for her. She giggled again and took his arm and they made their way to his car. When they got to his car, he took her to the passenger side and opened the door for her, seating her and closing her door before walking around and getting in the driver's side. She looked at the butter soft leather interior and marveled at how nice his car was. "What kind of car is this, Robert? It's so beautiful and luxurious!"

"It's a Lexus, and for what it cost, it better be luxurious! But I like it," he said.

"I like it too," she said. "So where are we going to eat?"

"Well, I had planned on going to a nice little steakhouse I like to frequent but after seeing you, we are going to a really nice place! I want to show my date off!" he said, taking her hand.

"Oh Robert!" she said. But his compliment went right to her head and his holding her hand was making her heart race. She could feel a fire beginning to build down deep inside her where there hadn't been a fire in a very long time.

When they got to the restaurant, Robert spoke to the maître d'. The man took them to a special table next to the fireplace in a cozy corner of the restaurant. It was obvious to Betty that he was a frequent patron of the place since he didn't have a reservation and yet he got such a special table. Robert seated Betty as he had done at the car and then the wine steward came over. "I believe we will start with a bottle of your best Cabernet Sauvignon," he said. The steward smiled and trotted off to fill their drink order.

He came back with the wine and two glasses. He popped the cork, giving it to Robert to inspect then poured a small amount into one of the glasses. After Robert tasted it and approved, the steward filled both glasses and put the bottle on the table. Betty watched the whole ceremony, smiling at all the fuss and bother.

"Mmm," she said as she took her first sip, "This is very good, Robert. Thank you."

"You are welcome, Betty. I like Cabernet Sauvignon and this place always has a good selection. It's a very good restaurant and I come here quite often," he said.

"I thought as much seeing how everyone here treats you," Betty remarked.

"Well it's a good place to take clients when you are trying to win them over. And as my assistant you will be helping to win them over so you will be coming to places like this with us. So I hope you like the food here!" he said with a wink.

About that time the waiter came to the table. "We will have two of your prime rib and lobster tail dinners with the shrimp cocktails. I will have mine medium rare and the lady will have hers..." Robert looked at her...

"I will have mine medium rare as well, thank you," she said, finishing the order. The waiter left to put in their dinner order. Robert saw that Betty was about done with her glass of wine so he refilled them both.

"Here's to being more than coworkers, Betty, here's to becoming good friends as well," he toasted. They touched glasses and drank their wine. Betty had her other hand setting on the table and as he toasted them, he placed his hand over hers for emphasis. Betty's heart jumped and she felt her pussy gush as he held her hand and toasted them. Robert was certainly winning her heart with his charming ways!

Their food came and the two of them ate a superb dinner and talked about everything under the sun. The wine mellowed them both and made their conversation easier. It broke down Betty's tension of dinner with the boss and the apprehension of going out with a man again. And for Robert, it made him more charming and feel like they were friends more than coworkers.

They talked easily about their their past and how they got to where they were today They talked about their childhood's, school days, and all sorts of things. The conversation eventually moved to their personal lives. Betty confided in Robert that she had married at nineteen, divorced at twenty-three and now at age twenty-five had moved to Minneapolis for a fresh start. Now with her new job working with him, she felt that she was finally on her way to better things. Betty had gotten her degree in Business Administration shortly before moving and today all that hard work had paid off handsomely.

"It has paid off handsomely for us both," he added, smiling.

God, that smile of his melted her heart so! Betty blushed and looked down, shyly.

"So what do you like to do on your dates?" Robert asked, taking another sip of wine.

"Well, I don't date much. In fact this is the first date I've had since moving to Minneapolis," she said.

"Oh? Why is that, Betty? Just can't find a guy you are interested in?" he asked.

"More like I can't find a guy interested in me, I'm afraid," she sighed, looking down again.

"Oh come now, I find that one hard to believe!" he said.

"Robert, look at me, I'm not exactly a supermodel. I'm not the hot, sexy, voluptuous girl that men normally go after. I'm a bit on the plump side of womanhood," she paused then threw caution to the wind. "Oh hell, Robert, let's face it, I'm fat!" she declared. "I weigh nearly one hundred and eighty pounds and I am constantly dieting, trying to lose weight, but I can't seem to ever do it!" she confessed. "So when a guy asks me out, it's for the one thing that they say I do better than any other girl."

"And what's that?" Robert asked curiously.

"Robert, you asked what I do on my dates. Well, the answer is blowjobs. Fat girls give outstanding blowjobs or they don't get asked out on many dates. I give my dates blowjobs mainly to thank them for taking me out. It's sad, I know, but otherwise I would never get any dates at all," she said, her lip quivering as a tear welled up in her eye and ran softly down her cheek. "Oh hell, I'm sorry! Here I am crying on our date now. Can we please go? I don't want to ruin this special night any more than I already have."

Robert was stunned. He in no way possible expected that response. Searching for an appropriate reply, he could not find one.

"Oh God, Betty, please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry, please forgive me," he said softly. Betty dabbed her eye dry and smiled nervously.

"No, Robert, It's me that should apologize. I shouldn't have said what I did. I blame the wine, but that's still no excuse." Robert tried to find a way to soothe her feelings and move on, but to no avail. No matter what he would say it was somehow not the right thing.

Finally, he gave up trying. "I never thought about the life of a full-figured girl - what it must be like for you... what you went through in school. I guess I should have," he said.

"Thank you, Robert, I was out of line. I'm sorry... I don't know why I said that," Betty said, ashamed at how she had brought the whole evening to such a depressing mood. They finished their dinner and after Robert paid the bill they left the restaurant.

"Betty, if you don't have to hurry home, can we stop by my place for a moment - there's something there I want to show you," he asked.

"Yes, I don't mind," she said. She was a little curious about where her boss lived. So he drove them back to his house and as he pulled into the driveway she saw a beautiful Southern style house with a huge wraparound porch. She was very impressed. "My goodness, Robert, this is a beautiful home!" she said.

"Thank you, come on in," he said. He helped her out of the car and they went inside. He lead her to the living room and offered her a seat on the sofa. "Wait right here, I'll be back. I have something I think you'll find very interesting," he said. Betty sat on the sofa taking in the room. Robert had wonderful taste, his home was just as impressive on the inside.

A couple moments later Robert came back into the room carrying a book. "This is my high school yearbook from my freshman year. I think you will find it... revealing!" he said. Robert sat down and turned to the page he needed to show her. "Take a look at this goober right here!" he said pointing.

"Oh my God, Robert is that you??" she said shocked. You were so skinny! You look like you were half-starved!"

"Yeah I was a bit on the skinny side. They used to call me things like 'Shoestring' and 'The Invisible Boy' back then because I was so skinny. I had to stand twice in the same spot just to throw a shadow! The bullies in school used to tell me that they would stuff me into my locker, but I would just get out through the vent slots! But in my sophomore year, a good friend showed me how to bulk up and workout and I hit something of a growth spurt and filled out," he explained.

"Yes you did," she said looking up at him and smiling.

"So you see, I had my share of trouble in school too. But we both managed to get through it and come out better on the other side," he said.

"I suppose," Betty said. "But you have come out better than me, Robert. I am still..."

"Beautiful," he finished her sentence. "Betty, can I be honest for a moment?"

"Yeah, I suppose so... what is it?" she asked, uncertainly.

"Okay here goes... When I considered you for this position, I did a little checking on you. I wanted to know more about you than just what your personnel file showed. I wanted to know about Betty Andrews the person, not just the employee. I found out that you were quiet, and kept to yourself, mostly. But I also learned that most people consider you caring and conscientious, and that you were a sweet girl who took her responsibilities seriously. That is why I hired you.

But tonight you have also showed me that you are sensitive and that you can also be fun. And what's more, Betty, is that you can be quite beautiful if you have reason to. I know that at work you dressed more for efficiency than for attractiveness, but after tonight that will change. Betty honey, I like this look on you. You are a stunner and tomorrow I want you to look this way for me again. In fact, I want you to meet me in the parking lot tomorrow morning before work. You and I are going to walk in to work together and I want you looking just as beautiful as you do right now. Will you do that for me?" he said.

"I-I..." she stammered.

"I want all those gossipmongers and busybodies to get an eyeful of my new girl - and let's make them all jealous!" he said, smiling broadly.

"Oh Robert!" she said, tearing up again. "Of course I will dress up for you, you wonderful, wonderful man!" She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek gratefully. Then she pulled back quickly, as if realizing what she had done.

"Oh, I think we can do better than that, my dear," Robert said. He took her in his arms and kissed her properly... long and deep and passionately. Betty melted in his arms and he heard her sigh into his mouth. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair as he reached around to hold her tight to him. They kissed like that for several moments.

Finally Robert broke the kiss."Well I probably should be getting you home," he said. They drove back to her house and he walked her up to her apartment.

"I had a wonderful time, Robert. Thank you for tonight... for everything," she said.

"It was my pleasure, Betty honey, really," he said. He pressed her softly back against her door and kissed her again. Betty felt her knees getting weak and she felt her pussy gushing again. She moaned softly as he pressed himself to her and pinned her head to the door with his mouth.

"Now remember what I said. Monday I want you looking every bit as spectacular as you do right now and you and I are walking into the office together. I want to see their jaws drop!" he said smiling, his blue eyes sparking.

After she went inside, she watched him leave through the peephole. When the elevator door closed she turned and leaned back against the door. She could hardly breathe and she knew her panties were drenched. She was more infatuated in him than ever and she was so looking forward to Monday when she could see him again!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments