Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends

29
7 Comments 7
42.1k Views 42.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
COMPLETE WORK OF FICTION. ALL NAMES AND CHARACTERISTICS HAVE BEEN MADE UP.

She lay in front of me. My best friend for years. However, today was different than every other. She lay naked, her green-blue eyes shining in lust, her sandy blonde hair falling to her C-cup breasts which were heaving up and down. Her mouth in a perfect O-shape, her face contorted in pleasure. Her stomach taut as she tensed every muscle in her body as rode out her orgasm. Further down, she was impaled on me, her best friend for her entire life.

“Just don’t stop AJ. Just keep fucking me.”

I continued to thrust in and out of her, nearing my own release. I sped up from our languid pace and started to piston in and out of Avery. As I sped up, my hips crashed against hers, creating an audible smack. Our mutual grunts filled the air as she neared another orgasm, and I neared my first. She reached up to me and pulled me down to her. Our naked bodies touching at all points. She forced my lips to hers and we kissed as both of us exploded in orgasm. Her hands raking my back as I deposited my seed inside her.

I rolled off of her as we both came down from our orgasmic highs. We lay together, her head on my chest, my hand in her hair, on my bed just enjoying each other’s company as we had so many times before. Except this time, we were naked, in my college dorm room, and we had just had the best sex of our lives. Perhaps I should explain some things.

I’m AJ. The perfect goddess described above is Avery. For the past 20 years we had been the best of friends, inseparable. To understand our bond, I must go back 20 years to explain.

Our mothers were pregnant at the same time. My mother, (if you’ll forgive the sports metaphor) was a veteran at this, already having given birth to three other children, and Avery’s mother, (to continue the metaphor) was a rookie. They shared a room as they went through their long labors (as both remind us, it was well over 20 hours). Our mothers and fathers became fast friends, and soon after we were both born (me five minutes before her), they began to raise us together.

We were inseparable. Through elementary, middle, and high school, we were the best of friends. The only exception being my alcohol problem sophomore year. But she pulled me out of it, like only she could.

She and I endured the teasing of middle school together. We hated being called a couple. That just spurred it on more. We endured school together, each rising to the top of our class. We were each other’s base, the other’s rock.

Of course we had other friends, and even dated other people. The friends stayed, but the romantic relationships ended rapidly. Either our dates did not measure up to some impossibly high standard that we both seemed to have. Or our dates would get jealous of our close friendship.

College came. Of course, we went to the same school. That was when things started to get interesting. By sheer luck, we were placed in the same dorm, just a floor apart. Naturally, the guys on my floor and the girls on her floor became well acquainted with each other, mostly through me and Avery. My next door neighbor, Sam, especially became acquainted with Avery. After a few weeks of casual hanging out, they began dating. He was my next door neighbor and my best (guy) friend so I had no problem with him and Avery. At first.

It really started to get to me when I could hear them almost every weekend. It really started to get on my nerves. He was monopolizing Avery from me. But I didn’t let on.

Every time I was heard them go at it, I would go to Avery’s. I knew her roommate, Jessica, pretty well and the bed wasn’t being used, so what the hell. I would sleep over most weekends, as we got to know each other better and better. I spent more and more time on her floor, and less on mine. Their RA even added me to their list-serv. It was only a matter of time before we started to get intimate. Things moved really quickly for us, we were already pretty much living in the same room. The sex came naturally.

About a month after Avery and Sam got together, Jessica and I started to enjoy our alone time. A lot. I was brooding to her about Sam and Avery, and she just had enough. She walked over to Avery’s bed (mine on the weekends) and simply straddled me.

“AJ, I don’t know what this hang-up about Avery is, and I don’t care. I’m here, she’s not, let’s fuck.”

Dunbstruck would be an understatement. I was flabbergasted. Here I was with this raven-haired, big-titted, sexy goddess on my lap. Her face just screamed fuck me hard. There are those cute-as-a-button girls and those drop-dead gorgeous girls. Avery was more of a cute-as-a-button girl, but Jess, she was drop-dead gorgeous.

Of course, being the idiot that I am, I said, “Jess, it’s not that simple. Avery’s always been… HOLY FUCK that feels good.”

I never got to finish that thought. She unbuttoned my pants and in one slurp, took my entire cock into her mouth. I hardened in her mouth and was soon down her throat as she bobbed her head up and down on me. Although I had received relatively few blow jobs, this was by far the best. She lathered my dick up with her saliva. Twirling it around the head as she sucked deeply. She would tease just the head, then inch by inch descend until I was deep in her throat, then lick and suck up the shaft. Using her hands she held my dick against my stomach and licked up the shaft on the underside until she reached the head. Again sucking on the tip and jerking me with her hand.

She took her mouth off my dick and looked up at me. “I love sucking cock, and yours tastes so good. It’s perfect, baby.”

With that she took my entire dick down her throat again and held it there, swallowing against the head and humming, sending vibrations up my spine. Bucking my hips upwards, I let loose a torrent of cum deep in her mouth as I groaned in the immense pleasure.

“Mmm. I love the taste of cum. But now I’m all horny. Think you can help me out stud?”

Before I could answer she placed her pussy in front of my mouth and pushed it down so I had no choice but to eat her out. While I did so, she gladly sucked my dick back to life. I moaned into her pussy and ran my tongue deep through the dripping slit. From bottom to top, then circling the clit, then back down. I pushed my tongue deep into her dripping gash then began to tongue-fuck her as I tasted her inner walls. She began to thrash around on my face and dropped my now rock hard cock from her mouth. With a scream, she orgasmed and juice flooded out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. Again without waiting for any move on my part, she turned around on me and kissed me deeply, apparently loving the taste of her own juices. She grabbed by dick and sunk down on it, impaling herself, still controlling our sex. Happy to let her bounce to her enjoyment, I watched her tits move freely on her chest. She started to tense up and her eyes closed, her mouth open in pleasure. Non-sense syllables flowed from her mouth as she fucked herself on me. As she neared her orgasm, I grabbed her ass and flipped us over, keeping myself buried inside her. Once she was on her back, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and started to ram into her. I pistoned into her pussy as she lay there screaming in pleasure. Finally I felt her pussy clench on my dick as she began her orgasm.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! AJ! I’m cumming!”

As she came, I spurted my second load of the night, this time deep inside her pussy, her cunt milking me for every drop of cum that I had. Exhausted, we fell asleep together in the same bed, not to wake until the next morning.

Most guys would be thrilled with this. And I was. However, most guys would not want to talk about this right after it happened. I guess I’m not most guys. I enjoyed the fuck, definitely enjoyed it, but wanted to know where it was going. Was it a relationship, was it fuck-buddies?

I looked down at her sleeping form. My dick hardened instantly, it must have poked her, she woke up with a smile.

“Ooohh… I see something else is up early today!”

She grabbed my dick with her hand and started to slowly stroke it.

“Jess, we need to talk.”

“Lemme guess.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

You’re one of those guys who needs to put a label on everything?”

I nodded and smiled sheepishly at her. Kind of absurd to be embarrassed after fucking her relentlessly last night, but there you have it.

“Look, AJ, I’m more than willing to fuck you whenever you want, let’s leave it at that. You have a great dick, and I expect you to use it on me, a lot. But I’m not a one-man woman, and I’m not going to deprive the rest of the college of that dick. Or Avery.”

“Now you’re just insane. Avery? Come on, she’s my best friend!”

“Really? I’m insane? Don’t even pretend you aren’t peeved about Avert and Sam. I know you wish it was you, even if you don’t.”

“Now you’ve gone too far,” I said with a hind of playfulness in my voice.

She had struck a nerve, but she was a good friend.

“Punish me for it.”

Her voice dripped sex as she got on all fours and presented her ass at me. I did. I pushed inside her slowly, at an even pace. After a full minute, I was buried inside her. At a torturously slow pace I fucked her, she tried to buck her hips back at me, but I was having none of it. She was in agony, needing to cum, but I kept her on the edge, never pushing her over. Occasionally I would tickler her clit or pinch her nipples, but never too much.

“Take back what you said.”

“Ugh, no! Just fuck me harder, I need it!”

“Take it back.”

“Ugh! Fine! You and Avery are completely platonic. NOW FUCK ME!”

With that, I rammed into her, pushing my entire length inside her in one stroke, driving her face into her mattress as I fucked her relentlessly, and did not let up. She rode out orgasm after orgasm I pummeled her pussy.

“Yes, AJ! Fuck me hard, just like you would Avery!”

I came. Harder than ever before. It seemed as though my entire source of energy had been lost in that one moment of delicious bliss. I collapsed on the bed and as I regained consciousness I was greeted by Jessica’s incredible smug, but no less gorgeous, face.

“And why did you cum right when I mentioned Avery?”

“Damn you and your psych major.”

That was the last we spoke of it that day. We both knew I wanted Avery, we both knew I loved her. I left her room and went back to mine, banging angrily on the wall, wanting to shut the two of them up. Mercifully, they stopped or quieted down. I lay back on my bed and just thought about myself, about Avery, about what Jess had said.

Avery and I got together more often over the next couple of weeks. I don’t know if it was due to my “conversation” with Jess, or just pure coincidence, but I wasn’t complaining. I loved seeing her again, and we got on just as we had previously. But, just lurking under the surface was the desire to scream how much I loved her, how much I needed her. Still I spent every weekend with Jess, fucking her senseless, getting all of my aggression out. She had no complaints, and neither did I. It was a perfect arrangement.

Then, my life changed drastically one Wednesday afternoon. I was done with classes and had nothing to do. My roommate was visiting home, and like most college students would, I lay back on my bed and just relaxed, letting my mind wander to the easy rock playing from my speakers. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

“It’s open,” I replied, still laying in bed, relaxed as can be.

Avery ran into the room, crying, shut the door behind her and crawled onto my bed. Being best friends I had been this close to her before, but not since I had discovered my feelings for her.

I wrapped her up in my arms, stroked her hair, and just whispered, “Shhh, shhh. Just calm down Ave.”

Soon enough she stopped crying, but stayed close to me, just hugging me. I knew better than to push her, she would talk when she was ready.

“AJ, I messed up.”

My voice was soft and understanding. “How?”

“With Sam. He dumped me, he said I wasn’t attractive enough.”

“What happened, Ave? Tell me the whole thing?”

She did. She told how they were in his room, fooling around as usual. Mercifully, she left out the details. She said that she finally let him have sex with her last weekend, only to be dumped by him today, three days later.

“He said that sex was all I was good for, and that no one would ever love an ugly slut like me.”

She broke down again, and I boiled over with anger, but hid it from Avery.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. You aren’t a slut, and you aren’t ugly.”

“You’re just saying that. I’m not where near as hot as other people. Like Jess.”

I didn’t know what to say here. I opted for the truth.

“No, Ave, you aren’t. Jess is hotter than you.” I could see she was about to break down again, so I quickly moved to the next part of the statement.

“What most girls don’t get is that there are two scales of attractiveness. Hot and cute. Jess is a knockout, downright sexy and hot as hell. A perfect 10. You, Avery, are amazing. Look at you. Your hair is a perfect color and length, highlighting your beautiful face with your little upturned nose and dazzling eyes. When you smile, it’s radiant. Your body is not hot. It’s cute. Your breasts are perfectly proportioned to your body, you aren’t supermodel skinny, but you carry it amazingly. And your ass isn’t that bubble but that guys drool over. But it is amazingly cute.”

She smiled, but looked up at me questioningly. “Really? Or are you just saying that?”

“Avery, I have never lied to you before, and I never will. You are that perfect type of girl. You can look innocent if you choose, or turn on the charm. You can melt guys, or make them feel completely at ease. Simply put, you are absolutely perfect.”

I punctuated it with a kiss on her forehead, and was relieved to see she had stopped crying and was now sporting that dazzling smile. I couldn’t help myself. I kissed her forehead again, then her nose. She was still smiling at me. I kissed her lips.

Tentatively at first, but she returned my kiss. I tried to convey all of my love to her with that one kiss. I opened my mouth and gently brushed her lips with my tongue. She opened her mouth and let me inside. The kiss was fireworks for me. In my 20 years I had never felt anything like I was feeling now. We broke apart and stared at each other, both panting. I moved in for more and conveyed the same passion as before, we shared an equally soul-stirring kiss. Her hands at my face, mine around her back, not letting her go. She started to deepen the kiss, and moved her hand down my body, gently, barely touching me. She settled in on my erect member, putting slightly more pressure on it, letting me know what she wanted.

Excited as hell, but still loving this girl, I stopped.

“Avery, we can’t. God know I want to, but we can’t. This is just a rebound for you, you don’t really want this.”

Her eyes shown at me. The glinted with love and lust.

“Yes, I do. I just realized what you mean to me, and I’m not letting you go. I want this.”

“Things will never be the same.”

“I know.”

With that she slowly stripped both of us, and kissed me again. Her lips locked against mine, she guided me inside her, and orgamsed on the spot. I held her quivering body against mine and flipped us over. On top, I was able to control the pace of our sex, I kept is nice and slow, just getting to know her body, loving every inch of her. Slowly I thrusted into her, in touch with every moan and gasp that came from her mouth. We made love for a long time that afternoon, deep into the night. She came countless times under me, and finally I climaxed inside of her.

“I love you AJ. That was amazing.”

We fell asleep together, her laying her head on my chest, her hair falling randomly on my body. I had my left hand wrapped around her, gently holding one of her breasts in my hand. I never slept so peacefully, or woke up more refreshed. She kissed me.

“Baby, we just made love, but now I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me feel amazing, I want to be totally yours, completely under your control.”

So I did.

Feedback is, of course, encouraged. I write for you guys, so please tell me what you think. Vote, comment, message me. I am always open to talk to you, and I will always get back to you. Hope you enjoyed it!

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments