Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bald Headed Bumps

"Encounter at the Filberg Festival"

0
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Baldheaded Bumps

The sun shone brightly that summer afternoon in late July after several days of dark dreary weather. Zack hoped for nice weather as it was once again time for Vancouver Island’s Filberg Festival held annually in the Comox Valley. The festival consisted of ninety-six artisan vendors and various musicians.

Zack parked his truck on a local street several blocks from the festival grounds. Along the route to the festival he encountered several groups of people. There was a young mother with two small children that walked hand in hand. Further along the route he met three young ladies dressed in short jean shorts and tight white t-shirts. The girls talked excitedly about the local bands that were to play at the festival over the long weekend. As Zack got closer to the festival grounds he could see throngs of people as they made there way to the entrance.

He entered through the main gates and slowly zigzagged his way through the many vendor stands. As the afternoon wore on Zack’s appetite intensified. He followed the scent of delicious foods being cooked by the various vendors. First he stopped and purchased a chocolate covered banana and then he bought a freshly squeezed glass of lemonade. The lemonade quenched his thirst as he throat had become parched.

It was a hot dry afternoon and as the sun beat down on his baldhead, he decided to listen to some of the local bands. He read in the program he received at the front gate that there was a female band that would perform at 4pm. Almost time for the show to start Zack chose a seat on a small bleacher stand in the shade. He had an excellent view of the stage where the girls where to perform.

While he faced the stage a young lady climbed up and seated herself somewhere behind him. She was an attractive young lady he noticed that she wore a blouse and short skirt as she passed by.

As he scanned the stands Zack noticed an older lady seated to his right across the way from where he sat. She stood out in the crowd as Zack first glanced then reverted his eyes back to her slender physique. She was pretty, her dark brown hair braided draped over her left shoulder. She wore a long skirt and a blouse that accented her large breasts. The lady’s legs were crossed under her skirt. She must have felt Zack’s gaze upon her as she glanced in his direction and smiled. She raised her skirt over her knees and exposed her sexy long legs. Zack licked his lips, as he continued to stare at her legs. She must have read his mind because all of a sudden she uncrossed and slowly parted her legs. Zack seated at the right height on the bleacher stand had an excellent view between her legs. The lady then moved her legs slightly at an angle so Zack could see her panties. She smiled. Zack smiled back and waved.

Zack’s attention turned to the stage, as the band began to play. He moved, adjusted his butt and leaned backwards. He felt soft bare legs touch either side of his head. As he glanced up he noticed the young lady behind him was in fact the young lady who passed him earlier. Shelia intrigued by the baldheaded fellow who now rested his head on her bench directly between her legs. She moved her skirt slightly above her knees as she slowly shifted her butt forwards.

The stadium was packed with spectators who listened to the female Rock & Roll band on the stage. The crowd clapped and whistled as the band finished a tune and then continued on. Excited by the turn of events Zack remained in the same position, as the young lady did not seem to mind. He felt her inch slowly forward and suddenly felt something soft brush against the back of his head. Shelia had leaned forward to introduce herself to Zack. At that very moment Shelia’s naked pussy grazed the back of Zack’s head. As he tilted his face upwards to introduce himself, he found himself just an inch from the soft folds of her pink pussy.

Shelia pushed her skirt down so she could see the expression on his face as she smiled down at him. Zack smiled back at Shelia. She then draped her legs over Zack’s shoulders as she held him in place till her pussy lips spread against the back of his baldhead. Zack excited by the hot sticky sensation of Shelia’s pussy pressed against his baldhead, rotated his head up and down then sideways as he stimulated Shelia’s clitoris. He could feel her wetness drip down the back of his neck. Shelia leaned forward and began to moan softly in Zack’s ear. Her clitoris stimulated by the bumps on his head.

When the crowd stood up to applaud the musicians on stage. Zack used the opportunity to turn towards Shelia and suck her pussy lips into his hot mouth. At the same time he felt Shelia’s tongue on the back of his head. She licked up the sticky residue her pussy had made on his head.

Love2fuckdady69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Love2fuckdady69



As the crowd returned to a seated position Zack stood up and leaned towards Shelia’s ear and whispered, “ Let’s go find a place on the beach.” She grabbed Zack’s hand as he led her to the nearest exit.

Shelia pulled Zack over to one side and kissed him passionately on the lips. Zack slipped his hand up inside Shelia’s blouse and fondled her breast then tweaked her nipple over and over! Shelia could feel Zack’s hard cock pressed against her belly. She slid her hand into his pants and could not believe the size and thickness of his cock. She whispered in Zack’s ear, “Let’s find somewhere more private so I can suck that big monster!

Shelia and Zack soon found a gateway and path that led to the beach. They could hear the waves crash upon the rocks as they searched for a secluded spot to be more intimate. It was not long before they found a natural windbreak and lay down on the sand between some driftwood. Shelia brushed her lips against Zack’s face as she slipped her hand down and unzipped his jeans. She reached inside his pants and pulled out his cock. Shelia could hardly wrap her hand around the enormous size of his thick cock. She flicked the tip of her hot tongue along the slit of his cock, and licked up pre-cum that dripped from Zack’s cock. The sides of her mouth stretched as she tried to accommodate the thickness of Zack’s cock. She sucked as she stroked his cock. Her mouth salivated with Zack’s enormous cock partway in her mouth. Try as she might she just could not get the full length into her mouth. Shelia played with Zack’s balls while she sucked hard on the tip of his cock. Shelia could hardly wait for Zack’s huge cock to blow its load down her throat.

Zack grabbed Shelia’s hair and forced a little more of his cock into her mouth as he came with spasm after spasm of cum. He watched as Shelia tried to swallow, there was too much sperm as she gagged, she swallowed some and then spat the remainder into the sand.

Shelia wondered what his huge cock would feel like buried deep into her wet pussy. She whispered in Zack’s ear, “Sweetie let’s get your cock hard again. I want to feel you deep inside my pussy.” Zack undid the buttons of Shelia’s blouse. He grazed his teeth and bit gently on her nipples as he popped them into his mouth. He caressed her breasts then slowly slipped his right hand over her belly, down between her legs, pulled her skirt open and gently rubbed her clitoris. He buried two of his fingers into her wet pussy. Shelia pressed Zack’s hand tightly against her body as she gyrated her hips.

Zack hard once again, grabbed Shelia’s legs and pulled her closer. He placed her legs over his shoulders raising her butt off the sand. He leaned forward as Shelia grabbed Zack’s cock and guided it into her wet pussy. He pushed just the tip of his cock into her pussy lips and watched as Shelia’s pussy began to stretch around the enormous size of his cock. She told him to push in a little deeper. The thickest part of his cock slowly entered into her body. Shelia gasped as it slipped into her pussy. She then told Zach to push his cock as far as he could. When he did, she let out a scream.

Zach deep inside Shelia’s pussy slowly backed out a couple of inches then thrust forward. He repeated this several times then pulled back halfway and then thrust all the way into her hot pussy. Shelia now accustomed to the size of Zach’s cock wrapped her legs around his midsection. Shelia begged Zach, “ I want you to drive that big piece of man meat into my eager pussy, fuck me you horny devil, fuck my aching pussy!”

Zach pounded into Shelia’s pussy. With each thrust of his huge cock, Shelia screamed. She felt like she was being ripped apart by his enormous size. Yet the sensation of his cock as it rubbed her insides sent spasms of extreme pleasure through her body. Her body shook uncontrollably as she came. Shelia screamed her delight as Zack thrust one final time and ejaculated deep inside her body.

Zack slipped his huge cock from Shelia’s now tender pussy. They lay in each other’s arms and rested on the sand as they continued to kiss passionately. Shelia whispered, “Zack baby did your cock hurt as you entered me but once inside you drove me crazy!” Zack removed some tissue from his back pocket and handed it to Shelia so she could clean herself.

Zack carried Shelia on his back as he walked along the beach. They exchanged phone numbers and arranged to see each other in a couple of weeks. Zack thanked Shelia for the fantastic blowjob and she thanked him for his head job in the stands. Wow what a crazy, wonderful afternoon!

Zack kissed Shelia passionately on the lips then wished her goodnight.

By Wolf Spirit
Published 
Written by Pussyismypleasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors