Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babysitting

"I wanted to taste his cum."

30
22 Comments 22
32.7k Views 32.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
EveryThursday night I babysat for the Harrisons. Like always I arrived home from school at four o'clock and jumped into the shower before heading over to their house. It was my senior year in high school, only one month till graduation. I was psyched for the school year to be over, but I knew I would miss babysitting for them. I had gotten the job because I went to school with their eldest son Jason. He graduated two years before me and went off to college. After I got out of the shower I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of cotton shorts and a tank. I'm about 5 '6 and although I am not athletic I have a nice body. I pulled my long black hair up into a pony tail, put on a little lip gloss and headed out the door.

When I arrived at the Harrisons the kids met me at the door. I saw Mrs. Harrison smiling and waving at me from the kitchen, “Come on in Marina!”

“Hi, Mrs. Harrison, how are you?” I asked as I walked down the hallway into the kitchen.

“I'm wonderful!” She exclaimed. “Jason just called and he is going to be home this weekend. I miss that boy of mine something awful!”

“She talking about Jason again?” Mr. Harrison asked as he came down the stairs into the kitchen.

“John,” Mrs. Harrison rolled her eyes, “I was just telling Marina that Jason called to say he was coming in for the weekend. It's been too long.”

“It's been a month,” Mr. Harrison stated with a smile on his face.

“A month too long!” Mrs. Harrison said as she grabbed her purse and headed for the door. “Marina, you know the drill. Numbers are by the phone, foods in the fridge, help yourself. Kids in bed by eight.”

“Yes Ma'am,” I nodded and waved as they walked out the door.

I played with the kids for a while and then at seven sent them upstairs for their baths and told them to get ready for bed. After bath time, I read them a story and then tuck them into their beds. Once the kids were asleep, I headed down to the media room and began scrolling through the movie channels hoping to find something worth watching. They had a zombie marathon on one of the movie channels so I ran to the kitchen to pop me some popcorn and grab a drink and settle in for a great night of zombie fun. Halfway through the movie I saw headlights in the driveway. The Harrison's usually don't get home until late so I went to the door to see who it was. I opened the door to see Jason's black jeep parked behind my car.

“Marina!” Jason yelled as he hopped out of his jeep. “What are you doing here? The parentals out for the evening?”

“Hey Jason,” I walked over and gave him a big hug. “They're out.”

“Every Thursday like clockwork,” Jason laughed. “I swear they think if they pick another night the world would end or something.”

“I don't mind,” I smiled.

“Well, well, well. Don't you look cute.” He cocked his head to the side and grinned. “Grown up a little bit since I saw you last.”

“A little bit,” I flirted back. Jason looked amazing. His dark brown hair and baby blue eyes were enough to make any girl weak in the knees. Jason had always been athletic so his body was in tight shape.

“Looking good,” he winked and grabbed his bag from the back. “Kids asleep?”

“Yep, eight o'clock as always.” I answered.

“So what were you doing?” He asked as we entered the house.

“I am watching a zombie marathon, wanna join?” I asked.

“Yeah, let me go put my stuff in my room and I'll be down in a sec,” he headed up the stairs to put away his stuff and I headed back to the media room. A few minutes later Jason came in to the room and plopped down beside me on the couch.

“So, what are we watching?” He looked at me.

“Dead something or another, I don't know. It's zombies.” I shrugged and handed him some popcorn.

“You graduate in like a month right?” Jason asked matter of factly.

“Yeah I do,” I said. “Why?”

“Just wondering,” he leaned across me and took my drink. “Have you thought about college?”

“Yeah,” I grabbed my cup back. “I will be attending the same college you.”

“Really?” He raised his eye brows with interest. “You know the freshman girls are referred to as 'fresh meat'.”

“What?” I laughed.

“Are you 'fresh meat'?” He leaned over and smirked at me.

“Jason you're gross,” I slapped his arm playfully.

“I'm just saying, I could help you acclimate yourself to the whole college experience.” He scooted closer.
“And you would do that how?” I cocked my head and grinned with interest.

“Give you a few pointers, maybe help you fit in a bit.” He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed.

“You could do that for me?” I said sarcastically. I could feel his hand sliding up my thigh, I have to admit I could feel my pussy dampen as his hand slid closer.

“Of course,” he licked his lips and whispered in my ear. “I'll do anything you want.”

Biting my bottom lip I could feel my head spinning. “Anything?” I asked in a low breath.

“Anything.” He said softly as he kissed my neck.

My pussy began to ache for his touch and my breast were heaving with each breath I took. His hand moved up higher until it was resting under the fabric of my shorts. I ever so slightly spread my legs apart, welcoming his advances.

He smiled and slid his hand under my panties, “Good girl.”

His fingers gently grazed my clit, sending shock waves through my body. I moaned softly as he rubbed my clit. I spread my legs more, urging him to explore my waiting pussy.

“You want more?” He smiled and slid his finger inside me. “More?” He asked bringing his mouth to mine. He kissed me, his tongue dancing around mine, leaving me breathless and wanting more. He inserted two fingers into my pussy hole and continued to tease my clit with his thumb. I could tell he was good at this, I had never felt skill like that from any of the guys I had dated. I reached over rubbing his cock through his jeans, it was hard and ready for my lips to embrace it. He reached down and opened his jeans pulling out his beautiful cock. It was 8 inches, at least, and thick. I took his cock in my hand and began stroking it.

"Suck my cock baby," he said as he leaned back on the couch.

AlissonH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissonH



I got down on the floor in front of him and gently kissed the head of his cock. I could feel the blood pulsating through his cock, waiting on my mouth to encompass it. I licked the tip, circling the head with the tip of my tongue. I then inserted the tip into my mouth and gently sucked the head of his cock. I looked up at him, as our eyes locked I took his cock deep into my mouth. Licking, sucking and gently biting his cock as he watched my every movement. I began to moan, gently vibrating his cock as I continued pleasing him. I moved my mouth over the entire length of his cock, sucking and licking as I continued stroking with my hand. I lowered myself to his balls and began to gently kiss and suck on them, still stroking his shaft. My pussy dripping with cum, was ready to feel his cock inside me. He pulled me up to him, reaching down to remove my shorts and underwear. I climbed on top of him, his cock slowly invading my pussy. He lifted my tank top and bra exposing my breast. I began to moan as his cock pounded away on my pussy.

"How's that cock feel baby?" He asked as he pumped my pussy full, grabbing my ass so that he could grind my pussy down harder onto his cock.

"I love the way your cock feels in my pussy." I answered. "Fuck my pussy with your big hard cock." I demanded.

He took my nipple into his mouth and began to suck and bit as he shoved his cock deeper into my pussy. "Show me how you make those titties bounce," he smiled at me.

I grabbed hold of the couch behind him with one hand and began riding fast and hard on his cock. My tits bouncing wildly in his face. "That a girl, ride that cock." He said as he grabbed my ass rotating my hips back and forth on his cock. "Ride it cowgirl," he slapped my ass a few times as I drove his dick harder and deeper into my pussy. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm, he held my hips steady and jammed his cock hard and fast into my pussy. All I could do was hold on and try not to scream with pleasure as my body exploded with satisfaction. I jumped off and took his cock back into my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted him to fill my mouth with his hot sticky seed. He let out a loud moan and his cock exploded with cum. It shot deep into my throat as I sucked and jacked his cock. I wanted every drop of his sweet cum, I wanted him to know how much I appreciated how he fucked my pussy.

"Nice," he smiled at me. "You really do know how to please a guy don't you?"

I laughed, "well I try."

We finished right as his parents pulled up in the driveway.

"Shit, get your shorts back on." Jason tossed my shorts to me and pulled his pants on. "They would not like me fucking the babysitter in their house," he said smiling at me.

"Next time fuck me somewhere else," I joked. We both laughed and headed to the kitchen.

Mr. and Mrs. Harrison came in and called to us, "we're home."

"In here," Jason called back to them.

"Jason!" Mrs. Harrison exclaimed as she ran over to hug her son. "We weren't expecting you home till tomorrow. What a nice surprise!"

"Carol, lets head up to bed," Mr. Harrison said to his wife. " We'll see you next Thursday Marina." He waved as they ascended the stairs to their room.

"Don't stay up to late Jason, I have a few things for us to do tomorrow." Mrs. Harrison ordered to her son.

"I won't Mom, I'm just going to walk Marina out to her car. I'm parked behind her." He called back to her.

"Okay, dear. Good night Marina." She called to me.

"Goodnight Mrs. Harrison." I said as I headed for the door.

When we got to the car Jason stood close to me, "I had fun tonight 'fresh meat', maybe we could do it again soon?"

"Maybe," I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna have so much fun with you next year," he stated moving closer. He put his hand on my waist and turned me around. His hand slid down the front of my shorts into my panties. As his fingers grazed my clit I let out a soft moan. "So I should fuck you somewhere else?" He whispered as his fingers made their way into my pussy hole.

"Jason, someone could see us!" I exclaimed. I really didn't care, I loved the way his fingers felt in my pussy.

"Maybe I should fuck you right now." He stated, his fingers wildly rubbing my clit. "You wanna feel my cock in you again? Right now?" He asked. It wasn't really a question at that point, my pussy was dripping wet answering him for me. He spins me around pulling my shorts down to my ankles, "take em all the way off." I step out of my shorts and he tosses them in the front seat through the window. He unzips his pants and pulls out his rock hard cock. I bend down, taking his cock in my mouth once again. He moans as he grabs my hair shoving his cock into my mouth. "You like that cock don't you baby?" He watched as I savored every inch of his throbbing cock. He reaches down and pulls me up to him. Lifting me with ease he backs me up to the car, my legs wrapped around his waist his cock enters my wet pussy.

"Oh God, your cock feels amazing!" I gasps as he pounded my pussy. He took his arms and placed them under my legs, holding me spread eagle. I braced with my arms on the top of the car as he fucked my pussy hard yet again. "Ohh! Ohh!" I moaned loudly, not caring if anyone saw or heard me. I lifted up my shirt exposing my breast to him again.

"I love to watch those pretty titties bounce while I'm fucking you." He smiled and continued pounding my pussy. "Tell me how much you like my cock in your pussy, tell me you like the way I fuck your little pussy," he ordered.

"I love the way your hard cock feels pounding my little pussy," I affirmed. "Cum when I do, shoot your hot load in my pussy."

Jason continued fucking me harder and faster. Pounding his hard cock into my pussy, pumping every inch of his shaft deeper and deeper into my hole. My body erupted in orgasm as his hot seed shot deep into the walls of my pussy.

Sweaty and weak we he released my legs allowing me to stand.

"So, I guess I'll be seeing you around?" Jason said as he buttoned his pants and headed over to his car.

"Yeah, definitely be seeing you around." I smiled and got into my car, not bothering to put my shorts back on.

He got in his car and backed it out of the driveway. The whole way home all I could think about was his cock and how much I loved having it fill my pussy. I even began playing with myself on the ride home. I can't wait to start college in the fall!

Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments