Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening

"A great start to Sunday morning"

3
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
980 words 980 words
I’m awake. It feels good to stretch and roll over. Ahhh… it's Sunday. No need to get up until I feel like it. She’s breathing softly and steadily, still asleep.

Snuggle closer; she’s lying on her back. I like cuddling with her, even when she’s asleep. Even after years of marriage, I still find her sexy as hell.

Look at her face from inches away. I love those lips; best kisses and best blowjobs of my life. And those eyes; she has eyelashes to die for.

My hand is on her thigh. The skin is soft and smooth. She doesn’t usually shave her legs - in fact, I can’t remember the last time she did - but her thighs are always silky.

I wonder…

Move that hand up her thigh. Slowly, slowly…

It’s difficult to move smoothly because she’s a bit sweaty; my hand wants to stick to her thigh. If I move too lightly it’ll tickle her, and she’ll wake up. Move too suddenly, and she’ll be equally suddenly awake.

Another inch or two. Almost walking my fingers up her thigh.

I love the way her thighs feel during sex, but this is so delicious. It’s not sex, but it’s so sensual, and there’s the edge of trying to touch her without waking her.

Slowly, gradually, up her leg, my palm on top and my fingers on the smooth inside of her thigh. Oh, I love touching her there.

Alll... most at the juncture of her thighs. I can feel the soft wispiness of her pubic hair. Unlike most women I’ve been with, hers is finer than the hair on her head. It feels almost like an illusion, like it’s not real.

Slip my hand a little higher, brushing past her pussy, until my palm rests on her lower abdomen. Now comes the really tricky part. I need to rotate…

Freeze; her leg is moving.

Her breathing’s changing. Is she waking up?

No, just shifting. She’s thrown her leg over mine; good thing my hand’s on her stomach now. I wonder if the position of her legs means something, or if it’s just random movement in her sleep? Either way, it makes my access easier. I can't help but grin a little. Let’s see how far I can get without waking her...

Resting my palm on her stomach, my fingers hovering above her pussy. Moment of truth time; can I put my fingers on her without awakening her?

Easing my fingers down, so lightly, so gently, so softly. Fingertips through the cloud that is her pubic hair. Might she feel this? But no; she doesn’t stir and her breathing doesn’t change.

Contact! Two fingertips lightly touching her lips. Rest here for a moment before proceeding further.

I’ve licked those lips a thousand times, slid my cock between them a like number, but this moment is different.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

I know the anatomy of her pussy better than anyone, but this is like venturing into a hidden valley in the mountains; secret, unknown, thrilling.

Press down, just a tiny bit. Just enough to feel the flesh dimple under my fingers. One finger on her left lip and one on her right; pressing just a tiny bit.

Now a little more.

Move the hand, just barely. Not sliding my fingers over her skin, but moving the flesh of her lips. Just a tiny movement, back and forth.

A little more firmly…

Tiny circles…

Her head rocks towards me; stop moving. Relax every muscle. Wait.

A soft snore; back to what I was doing.

A little more daring now, a little more enthusiastic. Not aggressive, not firm and fast the way I would if she were awake and I was trying to get her to come. Just... more. Press a little more firmly, slightly faster circles.

She won’t come in her sleep, but if I’m not careful I might wake her, and that’s not the game I’m playing.

Is that a hint of moisture between her lips? I can’t tell, and I’m not about to go moving blankets or jamming my fingers into her. Just stay with it…

A little more firmly now. Her lips should be rubbing either side of her clit right now, and sending little happy signals to her brain. Stay with it; steady now. No faster, no slower, just a nice rhythm; just the way she likes it when she’s awake.

Better not do this for too long; I’m not sure how she’ll respond if she wakes up and finds me playing with her pussy. But it sure feels nice. I’ll stay with it a little longer.

I’ve always loved how her pussy feels around my cock - which is getting seriously hard thinking about that - or under my fingers or my tongue. This is a new thing, though; not trying to have her come, just touching her a little. It’s getting on toward nine o’clock. I’d better stop. Just one more stroke.

Yup, I can taste a hint of her juices on my fingers. Just a hint, but it’s there.

I think I’ll just grab my book and read for a bit. If she doesn’t wake up soon, I’ll go make some coffee.

~~~

She’s moving, stretching.

“Hi, honey. Good morning,” said with a grin.

“Good morning, sweetheart. Sleep well?”

“I did. All rested. I need to pee, but don’t go anywhere.”

“I was going to get you some coffee.”

“Not yet. You stay right there.”

“OK.”

“Because when I get back from the bathroom, I’m going to give you a morning fuck like you will never forget!"

I should try this more often...
Published 
Written by TheUprightMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments