Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Exceptional Morning Fuck

"The Morning couldn’t have started better"

10
9 Comments 9
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was morning and I was half awake. I had been half awake since about six o’clock. I lay there looking at my wife. Her back was towards me and I contemplated fingering her arse and pushing my fingers between her thighs but she would probably have told me to fuck off when she realised what I was trying to do. So I just lay there, eyes closed but not asleep.

I felt the bed move; I opened my eyes to find that she had turned over. Her torso was mostly exposed and the covers were half way down the bed on her side. Her huge breasts confronted my eyes; she has double G size breasts with gorgeous aureoles and nice nipples.

I decided to take the chance and slip down the bed. I adjusted my position and brought a hand up on her uppermost breast and cupped it. I stroked it; tenderly at first, then I rubbed my hand across her nipple. To my surprise, she responded.

I extended my head forward and, with her breast cupped in my hand, I sucked on her nipple. I must have sucked on it for a good while, massaging her breast as I thrust her nipple into my mouth, sucked it and let it slip free as I pulled my mouth off it. Eventually I moved to her other breast. Lifting it off the bed I sought her nipple and sucked on it, just like the other one. I then started to slobber over them, snaking my tongue from one nipple to the other, all the while squeezing and rolling her breast in my hands. At one point I was pulling on my cock as I sucked and released them. That always gets me fucking hard.

The nice thing about large breasts is that you can squeeze both nipples together and suck them into your mouth at the same time. This has proved to be a huge turn on in the past, especially with my cock deep inside her when she’s on top, but in this position that was not to be. Instead I sucked on her wonderful tits, like a crazed maniac.

I started to extend my hand down to her pussy. I wanted to push my fingers into her, but she was keeping her legs closed. I do love sucking large breasts. I would say it’s my favourite occupation and when I finally peg it, I want to die with my head between a gorgeous pair of breasts. I must have been sucking her breasts for over five minutes. It seemed like that anyway.

I suggested, in my usual way, that she may like to suck my hard cock. My intention was that we would then end up in a sixty nine position.

As it happens, she had other ideas.

As if someone had flicked a switch, my wife moved with the speed of a cheetah. She had lifted herself from my hungry mouth, her heaving breasts elevated into the air above me; gone to a different world, for the moment. She swivelled her body and her left leg swung across my body in a very controlled arc. It came to rest on my right hand side, and with a resounding sigh, her cunt rested on my mouth. She squatted down on my face bringing her juicy wet pussy in contact with my face, lips and tongue.

It was heaven.

My tongue immediately punished the flesh that was trying to confine it. I thrust my tongue along her pussy at first but I didn’t need to. My wife was thrusting her arse to and fro making her slit slide along my mouth. I extended my tongue and, in true man style, let her do all the work.

I could feel my cock get really hard and I mean rock solid, as it always did when she sat on my face like that. I grabbed my cock and pounded its hardness with my fist. My other hand extended up to reach her full breasts as they dangled. I started to caress her nipple and at the same time I bent my neck back so that my tongue could rest on her clit. I flicked my tongue as I licked her.

She was moaning and groaning above me. She was animated, and I would say, in desperate need to bring herself off as quickly as possible.

I was, I have to say, in my element, as I sucked on her pussy, wanked my cock and fondled her heaving breasts.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

I eventually left my cock to fend for itself and brought my other hand up to her breasts. What I wouldn’t have given to have a second woman suck it at that precise moment or even straddle it and bring her arms around my wife and cup her breasts with me.

With her orgasm approaching she sat lower down, directly on my face. My tongue concentrated on her clit and I just flicked at it, every motion concentrated at its tip. I relished in the heat of her pussy and her wetness soaked me.

My wife soon collapsed on my face, moaning as her orgasm was released.

With her satisfied, I had decided my cock needed action. I needed to fuck her. As she lifted her leg over me I darted between it and the bed and brought myself up behind her. I wasn’t going to allow her to slip down the bed as she normally did. As I knelt behind her I pushed her leg back down. With her legs between mine, I slotted my cock into her dripping cunt. Her face was pushed into the headboard as I entered her. There was no resistance and my cock sank right in. My hands pulled her hips backwards as I fucked into her. I wanted her, and I knew that its hardness meant that my cock was very far inside.

She moaned each time my cock struck home and rubbed her. The spongy flesh smoothing out her rippled insides as it pushed forwards. I reached under her to hold her dangling breasts but couldn’t hold on to them, feel them sway, and give her the fucking I needed to.

It was then that I straightened up, reached out, gathered up her hair and pulled her head back from the headboard. It looked like I was riding a horse, bareback, holding onto its mane. It felt fucking wonderful.

The action of my hand pulling her back and my cock thrusting her forward had a unique motion to it. My heart was pounding and I wanted to fuck her like never before. The only parts of our bodies that were touching was her cunt and my cock; apart from me pulling on her hair.

She started to grunt. Each time my cock entered her, she grunted. This spurred me on. I fucked her harder and faster. I pulled her hair back a little harder each time. This made her grunt a little harder and with a slightly higher pitch. I had no idea as to whether I was hurting her or not, she never complained, she just grunted.

By the time I was ready to explode, the scene resembled a lion trying to take down a gazelle on the African plains. I was thrusting into her at a terrific speed and she took it all. She was grunting and groaning as I fucked her; her pitch becoming higher and higher as I neared my orgasm and I believe her second.

Then I exploded as my spunk hit her insides. I pulled her head back and pushed my cock into her and held it there. Each spasm felt like it was oozing liquid gold. We were both breathing heavily as I held on tightly and let my balls empty themselves.

I eventually relaxed my hold on her hair and let her head fall forward. My cock slipped from her cunt and I let her slip down onto the bed, breathless.

I slumped beside her for all of five minutes until I realised the time. I got up from the bed and took a shower. With the water flowing down over me, my mind was working overtime on the last fifteen minutes or so. My cock became hard once more; the thought of that fuck had me going a second time, but I needed to get to work.

She hadn’t moved when I got out of the shower and I would have happily plundered her cunt a second time, had I not had work to go to.

What started out as gentle but firm fondle, turned out to be frantic, animalistic, fuck. It was one of the best fucks, an exceptional fuck for the morning, and if I have my way, she’s going to get it tonight as well, hopefully with some stockings on this time and a vibrator up her arse.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments