Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Early Dourado Sketch Part 2 - A Wishful Fantasy

"A long-awaited narrative story."

17
17 Comments 17
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
November had set in, winter’s cloak was descending, and I was finally able to make the move that had been planned for a year. I managed to schedule the air travel to make a stopover enroute to my final destination up North where the winds hit heavy on the borderlines. Stopping over in Denver for a day, to meet someone whom I had met and had many conversations with in the past year, and knew I was moving to another place to start over again. She said that she wanted to get together, and to at least spend some time before I took up my new residence in another state.

I boarded the plane in the early hours and took off thinking of what might await me there in Denver. Dozing for the hour to Albuquerque and the change of planes there. I arrived in Denver and on my way to the baggage claim area, I had to smile as I saw her standing there in a London Fog raincoat holding a sign that had my name on it like they do in the movies. We hugged and while holding her she pressed close to me and my hands on her back picked up the feeling that she was probably bare under her coat.

Pulling back slightly to kiss her, I noticed that she was probably at least topless for I got a nice view of her cleavage and nearly saw one of her full breasts peeking from the neck of her jacket. Picking up my bags, we hailed a cab and went to her place and while enroute she crossed her legs slowly and allowed the coat to ride up and I saw her legs nearly up to her hip. I looked at her and she gave me a slow smile and with a slight blush on her face, then asked if I liked what I saw and pulled the front of her raincoat up so I could see her trimmed pubic hair, confirming what I had suspected about her being nude under her London Fog raincoat.

I felt as if I had fallen into a Hollywood movie, like Eric Burdon said in Spill the Wine, from the meeting in the airport and now on the cab ride. I pulled her to me and we began to make out. I slid my hand up her naked thigh over her hip caressing her leg slightly, and she unzipped my jeans and began to caress my cock, stroking it lightly. She shifted slightly and I felt the heat coming off her wet fire as our tongues began to slowly dance and explore each others mouths.

I could feel her responding to my touch through her light thrusts against my fingers, just as I was hardening and responding to her touches on my cock. A finger found her clit and rubbed it, and her breathing changed and she looked up and said we needed to stop as we were nearly at her house. So we stopped and re-arranged ourselves to try and look as though nothing had happened, though I know the cab driver was probably enjoying what he'd seen.

Arriving at her house, we nearly didn’t make it in the door as we were tangled up in each other. Once inside I practically pinned her to the wall in a long, deep kiss and tasted and explored her mouth with my tongue as she did the same. She was fumbling with the belt that kept her London Fog closed. I stepped back and allowed her to undo the belt and let her coat fall open, which revealed her naked body. She went to remove the coat and I told her no I’d do it for her, and she needed to stand still and if she moved I would stop with what I was doing.

I kissed her forehead and slowly kissed all of her face and lingered on her lips with slow soft kisses, before making my way down to her neck, and throat. Working the shoulders of her coat off, I kissed her shoulders and collarbone area and slowly made my way to her firm C-cup breasts. Kissing them, I felt her begin to quiver and I looked up at her and saw she was biting her lips to keep from moving. Kissing her nipples and lingering on them and feeling the nipples rise and harden to my kiss and the licking as well as some sucking of them. It made her breathing change and grow heavier.

Going slowly down to her belly and over her hips, I tugged the rest of her coat off and looked up at her as I breathed in the scent of her, and kissed her mound, slowly making my way to her clit, and lingering by tasting and nibbling, as she shook and her breathing became more and more ragged.

She moved and I stepped away, which caused her to beg me to continue and I refused so she pinned me to the couch kissing me long and deep as her hands fumbled with my belt and got my jeans open and freed my cock. As she kissed and used her tongue to taste and explore while working her way downward, I assisted her in getting my pants off. She straddled me and rocked her body leaving streaks of her wetness on my waist and belly, as she held my cock in her hand and lightly traced and squeezed it.

I then maneuvered her a bit and she adjusted her legs so I slid into her waiting wet fire. Sinking deep in her as we continued to kiss with abandon and as she straddled me I upped her butt and rocked her gently, feeling her pubic hair rub sending chills through my body. She then pressed down hard so her hard clit ground against me. I broke the kiss and leaned her back and went deep into her as she tightened her muscles and began to milk me.

Bucking under her, I reached and squeezed her clit and heard her gasp through her heavy and ragged breathing. She leaned forward as I clutched her firm breasts and fondled them as we again kissed and I felt her grinding on me harder. I began to match her speed and urgency. Placing my hands on her hips, I pressed harder and heard her sigh loudly and shudder as I went deeper and rocked her faster and harder.

She shuddered and quivered and collapsed on me, and tightened her vaginal muscles.

MatiXxMati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatiXxMati

I held still inside her and then moved quickly in and out and drove deepest and held it, as my breathing became ragged and I felt myself spasm deep in her. Fighting to hold back and knowing that I was losing the battle, I finally grunted as I felt her shake as her orgasm hit and I released all in her. She milked me and continued to flex tightly, milking everything from me. I rocked her and she rapidly rode me harder and faster and threw her head back crying out as her second orgasm washed over her. Collapsing on me, I held her till my cock went limp and slid out.

She got up and went to the bathroom and came back and mentioned she had been waiting for this for a long time and said she was sad we only had a day to do all we talked about in.

Standing there, she then took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom and we lay there kissing and fondling and then as I kissed her I felt myself go rigid and she shifted over and licked the shaft of my cock slowly. I swung her over on me and tasted her. Slowly licking her as she licked me and then felt her take all of me in her mouth and begin sucking me. I liked her from ass to clit and opened her more and tongued her deeply and lingered on her clit nibbling it as she then licked my balls.

Slowly, I inserted a finger deep in her wet pussy and began to stroke in and out in time to her sucking of my cock, as she gasped and shuddered. I gently probed her tight ass and heard her cry out as my finger slid in and fingered her from both ends. She alternately tightened her muscles in time to my stroking her as I sucked and nibbled her clit. She cried out and came quickly and powerfully as I drank her and she then took me deep in her mouth and sucked harder and faster as I shuddered and spasmed. She then took me deepest in her mouth and I came heavily and she milked every drop from me.

The light was dying now and she suggested we go and shower and then head out for dinner. We made our way to the shower and in the process of cleaning up we started another round of love making. I started by washing her and then cupping her pussy and rubbing her clit fast and hard as she proceeded to take my cock in her hand and stroke it lightly at first and then harder and faster. My fingers slid in and out of her when she decided to turn around in the falling water and present her firm butt to me and I ran my cock over her ass and into her opening effortlessly. Sinking deep inside her, I began to move faster. Reaching around, I rubbed her clit in time to my fucking her.

Her muscles contracted hard on each stroke and she was panting harder and faster with each stroke that went in her.

I slid out when I nearly lost my balance and went to re enter her pussy and she reached behind and guided me to her ass. Sliding in slowly and going in deep she cried out and shuddered as I slid faster in her and began to pound her ass harder. Rubbing and squeezing her clit, she contracted around me with each stroke and shuddered hard. I drove deep and held it as she shook and whimpered with the force of another orgasm. I started to cum deep in her and she pulled me out and had me cum on her belly instead.

By the time we got cleaned up, we went to go and have dinner and sat in a booth near each other. We both ate quickly and as we sat after coffee she went to the ladies room and came back and presented me with her wet panties and slid back in the booth. I reached over and touched her thigh and felt her tug her skirt up as I went upwards and stroked her damp pubic hair. And rubbed her clit as she sat there. I kissed her deeply.

Paying the check, we caught a cab back to her place and proceeded to attack each other and somehow we ended up on the floor of her office where we lay there and then I mounted her and went deep in her as she brought her legs up and held me in her deep. We started moving and kissing deep, with tongues dancing and exploring as she bucked and matched my every thrust in to her. Spreading her wider, I went deepest and couldn’t hold it and came in her deeply just as she did and we collapsed and then made our way to bed.

Sleeping there holding her close and tight, I felt pangs of regret that this would be our time together and never would know if we would meet again.

Tracing her sleeping body an hour before the alarm, I heard her whimper and found out she was upset that I would be leaving soon. She rolled over and slid her hand down to my cock and asked that I take her one last time. I rolled over as she lowered herself down on me and began riding me hard and moved faster each stroke. Feeling her clit grinding hard and cupping her ass, I rocked her and thrust and bucked with her. My finger slipped in her ass and I fingered her hard in time to our movements.

She leaned down and kissed me hard and that’s when I felt her tears on me. I shuddered under her and she tightened hard. And I came deep in her as she continued to ride and milk me taking all in her. She shuddered and shook as she screamed as the power of her orgasm hit.

We then got cleaned up and went to the airport and I promised to call when I arrived in Chicago. Still having the tingle of her contractions on my cock. Boarding the plane, I reached in a pocket of my coat and felt something lacy. She had given me a pair of her panties she had cum in for me to remember her by.

Published 
Written by Nightbreaker011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments