Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Amazing Afternoon

"Finding a connection with a lover is amazing."

25
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

We connected straight away. Since the first kiss. On our second time together, we both anticipated a good time and fell into each other's arms eagerly. We locked lips and our tongues sought each other's out.

We started kissing, then started feeling each other's bodies. He felt my boobs as I unbuckled his pants and felt his hardness.

Then we were kissing again, our tongues exploring. He liked my lingerie and said I should keep it on a while.

I pulled down his jocks, releasing his cock. I couldn't resist sucking it. I stripped off my G-string and he guided me to the bed, telling me he loved our kisses, as he moved to meet my lips with his.

I love the way his hands roam over my body, touching me intimately. I don't feel self conscious about my imperfect shape, my lumps, bumps or scars. His hand traces over them as we kiss. Then he moved down, kissing me all over. A delight.

He laid me down on the bed and lay down beside me, we kissed as his hand traced over my breast and found my hard nipple. Then he moved down the bed and took my nipple in his mouth, between his teeth. He started playing with it as my hands ran through his hair and down his back, clutching him closer to me.

After making me shudder, he continued moving down my body, his hand parting my labia and then his tongue taking it's place. I don't know how to describe the way he opened me up and gave me the most intense feelings of my life. He made me cum over and over as he used his lips and tongue in my most sensitive area. He was gentle but insistent. He sought out my pleasure centre and made me erupt over and over.

He looked at me as I lay quivering from my latest orgasm and told me I looked beautiful. He laid beside me and took me in his arms as my head rested against his chest.

I know it sounds like we have known each other for months or years, but it was only our second time together. It felt like we'd known each other for longer or maybe in a different life.

I wanted to return the favour, but waited while my heartbeat returned to a regular pattern as we kissed some more. Then I moved down, licking his semi hard cock before taking it in my mouth. I loved the feeling of his cock growing in my mouth as my tongue licked it all over. I felt his hands running through my hair, not insistent or pushing me against his crotch. I took him deep in my mouth and enjoyed the taste of his precum on my tongue as my tongue licked his hard shaft.

He asked me to move back up. Not with words, but I got his meaning. We kissed again. He didn't shy away as his precum was still on my tongue, and we shared some more passionate kisses.

I was on my side and he moved so I was on my back while still kissing. Then he broke the kiss and lifted my legs up. He found his target and pushed into my wet centre. I loved the feeling of him entering me, his thick cock rubbing my internal walls. I held my legs up as he pummelled into me, raising my hips each time he slid deep inside me.

I came several more times as he fucked me, then he laid down on top of me so he could kiss me again. He called me a horny lady. I had to smile, I was full of his cock and then tongue and he still called me a lady! He moved his head to one side and I nibbled on his ear and told him I loved how he fucked me. He didn't last much longer. I felt him spurt inside my already juicy pussy and heard his deep moan as he came.

He laid down beside me and his hand found mine as our breathing returned to normal. We chatted for a bit and I told him I enjoyed his oral skills and thought our kissing was amazing. He said he thought our connection was something special and I had to agree.

After a break, he asked me if I'd like to go on top. I sat astride him and felt his cock on my vulva, and rubbed down hard against my clit. I couldn't resist. It's one of my favourite sensations and I think he enjoyed it too. I leant down which changed the point of stimulation and made me moan. A toy, while pleasurable can't give the same sensation as flesh.

I was cumming before I knew it. I was so stimulated and in the moment. He played me like an guitar, his fingers knowing when to pluck and when to strum.

It's an amazing thing to find such a lover, one that enjoys giving so much. I knew he was special after our first time together and I'd been looking forward to seeing him since then.

I was on top, grinding against his cock. He let me take control and we kissed as my pussy lips surrounded his hardness. We got caught up in that feeling, he embraced me and I felt his hands move down over my back squeezing my cheeks as I slid up and down on his cock.

It felt surreal. I loved the sensations running through my body as we connected physically and emotionally. I hadn't even realised how much I'd missed kissing like this.

I don't know how much time passed, but I definitely had a few orgasms and the next day I realised I had more muscles in my legs than I'd used for a while!

After another kiss, I told him I needed to move and laid down. I really wanted a drink, but my legs told me they weren't going to let me! When my lover asked me if I wanted one, I gratefully accepted.

After a quick drink, he moved down to suck on my breast. Oh my. It didn't take much and I was cumming. Once he worked out how to make me cum with my nipples, he repeated the process on each breast, multiple times, and the orgasms kept coming too.

We had a break and chatted naked for a bit. I enjoyed the connection I felt with this man after meeting him only twice.

It wasn't the end. We were in each other's arms, kissing again and he was hard again. He laid me back and slid between my legs, sliding his cock in my well lubricated pussy.

He had me cumming as his thick cock slid in and out. I loved the feeling and looked at him as I came. He leant down and kissed me and pushed into me again.

I met his thrusts with my own. I wanted him as deep as he could go. We were in sync and he told me he was close. Then he surprised me and pulled out and went down between my legs. They seemed to part of their own accord as his mouth found my labia. He pulled my lips into his mouth, it felt like he was munching on them, which triggered my umpteenth orgasm. He looked up at me as I came and I smiled.

He moved back up and we kissed again, our tongues meeting, and I enjoyed tasting my juices on his tongue. He slipped in between my legs and I felt his cock probing where his tongue had just been. He pushed as he felt his cock at my entrance, slid in and I felt complete.

He pumped away and I came easily over and over. One orgasm rolling into the next. I knew he was close and tried not to interrupt his rhythm. I normally need time in between orgasms to catch my breath.

This time, as I felt him spurt, I came again too. We finished with some more kisses before we parted ways, not knowing when the next time would be, but hoping I wouldn't have to wait too long.

MarinaUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaUnique

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments