Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon With Lorraine

"Bill drops by for an unexpected visit."

38
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

On a sweltering summer's day in Oklahoma, I went for a leisurely drive. I had just left a nearby shopping center, and I found myself driving down the residential road where Lorraine and Greg lived. I attended their wedding, and shortly after they were married, I had the pleasure of having a hot three-way with these sexy friends. I had known Lorraine since we were in college, and we had been fuck buddies from way back when.

Since college, Lorraine and I have expanded our sexual horizons. We were both bisexual (I enjoyed sucking her husband's cock on their wedding night), and she often joined my cousin Vicki and me for incestuous three ways. But here I was driving through my hometown, and I was in Lorraine's neighborhood.

As I rounded the corner, their imposing three-story home came into view. Lorraine's father was a doctor, and she had inherited this large house, which she and Greg kept after getting married. I didn't hesitate to stop when I saw Lorraine's car in the driveway.

I stood at the front entry point and rang the bell. In only a few moments, Lorraine was opening the door. What a sight she was! She flaunted her gorgeous set of tits while sporting a sleeveless red and blue checked shirt that was only partially buttoned. She was otherwise dressed in a pair of blue denim shorts.

“Bill,” she said as she opened the door. “What a nice surprise to see you.“ I walked into the foyer, and Lorraine patted my ass as I passed by.

I turned to face her and said, “I miss having those hands on my body.”

I drew her in close, enjoying the sensation of her tits on my chest while we stood in her foyer, kissing, our tongues swabbing together.

“Just like in college, isn't it?” I asked.

"Some of my favorite memories are of us sharing a good time in the orchestra room," Lorraine remarked.

We entered her living room, took a seat, and struck up a conversation. "So, how's your cousin doing?" she asked.

“Vicki is doing great. We have begun swinging with a couple of her neighbors,” I said. “You and Greg are going to have to travel to Georgia and meet up with us. We'll probably drive into Florida and visit a nude beach or something.”

"Oh, that's right. You and Vicki love staying nude all the time, right?” Lorraine asked.

“It is our natural state.”

“I can understand you two being fuck-buddies all these years, but how did you get into the habit of being nudists?” Sitting with her legs crossed, Lorraine tilted her head as she waited for the answer.

I let out a small laugh. "It was more a question of convenience. We just started getting naked as soon as I got to her house because we almost always end up fucking anyway. Vicki now stays naked too, as is my custom when I'm at home here in Oklahoma."

Lorraine stared off into space and said, “All right, I'll buy that. But do you two ever go to a nudist camp or something?”

“There is a nude beach we go to now and then,” I said. It is about a two-hour drive from her house, but we do go occasionally.”

“I will have to talk to Greg about that,” she said. “I bet that is something he would love to do.”

“Yeah,” I responded. "I don't think there is a place anywhere around here, but you two certainly have enough room in this house to be naked all the time.”

“But wait a minute,” Lorraine said, “what do you do when someone knocks at the door?”

“It depends on who it is,” I said as I shrugged my shoulders. “If it is one of our friends, we just let them in, and some of them will go ahead and take off their clothes once they are inside. If it is anyone else, we just play it by ear. Sometimes, we will do things like give the pizza delivery guy a thrill.”

Lorraine and I shared a laugh

“So, I said, looking around the room, “I assume Greg is at work.”

“Yeah. He had to go out of town and left me here by my little old self,” she said with an exaggerated Okie accent.

I picked up on her subtle hint, and since I had fucked both her and her husband in the past, I was eager to see where this was going to go. I remembered that there was one other time when her husband went out of town, and then I enjoyed a three-way with her and Vicki.

“Well,” I said as I began unbuttoning my shirt, “since it's just you and me, do you mind if I go ahead and get naked?”

“Not at all,” Lorraine replied with a smile. I just assumed, for the moment, that Lorraine would also be stripping. Instead, Lorraine sat there with a big grin on her face as she watched me take off my clothes, carefully laying them one item at a time on the edge of the couch.

I took a seat again on the couch, my cock resting across my leg and my hand, out of habit, began rubbing my shaft. I couldn't help but notice that Lorraine's eyes remained glued to my dick.

“You still play piano?” she asked.

“Of course, I do,” I answered.

“I've always wanted to be entertained by a naked pianist,” Lorraine said with a smile.

Lorraine stood up from her chair, walked over to me, and took my hand. The next thing I knew, she was leading me into their music room, where a stunning black Baby Grand piano graced the middle of the room. She walked me over to the piano bench, and I took a seat.

“What would you like to hear?” I asked.

“You know any Beethoven?” she asked.

Without another word, I turned to begin playing the mournful sound of Beethoven's “Sonata Pathétique." Lorraine began swaying her curvy body to the music, and the blend of classical music and erotic lust soon became one.

I surprised myself as I continued playing while I looked over to see Lorraine unbuttoning her bouse, and soon her luscious titties with firm, protruding nipples bounced out into the room's cool air. Keeping her seductive swaying to the music, Lorraine reached down to unbutton her shorts, and she dropped her denim pair to the floor. There, my former college lover stood before me completely naked, and yet I was still able to play (with an occasional fumble on the keys here and there).

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Lorraine leaned over to my left side, and she cupped her right breast with her right hand. She lifted her beautiful tit with her hand and leaned it over to my mouth. Her left hand had reached for my hand and pulled me closer, and my sexy friend began nursing me while I sat at the piano.

My impromptu piano concert was quickly turning into an organ recital as my cock was now standing at attention. The music on the piano stopped so my hands could begin caressing her body, but our musical performance of sexual lust had just begun.

I pulled her married body close to me as I continued sucking on her sweet breast. I lifted my head long enough to get a gasp of air, and that is when she shifted her body to place her other tit in my mouth.

I eagerly began sucking on her left titty, and while her boob was in my mouth, my tongue began flicking her nipple back and forth.

Finally, I stood up and held her close. Our bodies were exchanging warmth, and I adored the way her tits pressed against me. “You think Greg would mind?” I asked.

“You know he would be okay with it. If he were here, he would probably join us.” Loraine hesitated for a moment before she said, “But I don't care if he would approve or not. I would love to be a cheating wife.”

That made my cock even harder.

Lorraine and I were positioned behind her piano bench as I took a step back. She was facing the piano when I turned her around and leaned her over so both of her hands were resting on the bench.

“Get ready for a firm fucking, Lorrie,” I said. And with that, I slid my cock into her dark, furry pussy from behind.

I started sliding myself in and out of Lorraine's delicious hole, placing my hands on either side of her hips. I watched my cock enter her from behind her bottom while appreciating how her juice glistened on my shaft as it entered and exited her.

"Oh god, Bill,” she said, "it is almost like we were back in school!”

It was indeed. I recalled the time we went into the back of the orchestra room and fucked while we hid behind the stand-up basses.

I kept hitting Lorraine's juicy clit with my balls slapping against her meaty pleasure button as I pounded away from behind.

After a few minutes, I pulled out of Lorraine's hot gash, turned her around, and looked her straight in the eye. Lorraine stood almost as tall as me, and my hard dick was rubbing against her pussy as we held each other close. Lorraine stood on her tip-toes for a moment, allowing my cock to sneak in between her legs, and then she lowered herself. My cock instinctively slid into Lorraine's pussy once again, this time while we were standing and facing each other.

Her titties were firmly planted against my chest, and I leaned forward and began kissing her once again. Lorraine and I stood, former college lovers, having sex in the middle of the day; her husband was gone, and I eagerly took his place, entertaining her pussy the best I could.

“You ready for some cum, Lorrie?” I asked.

Lorraine was breathing heavily so she simply nodded her head.

My cock was ready for launch. My balls were aching for release, and suddenly my jizz began shooting with the force of a rocket being launched inside her.

“Take my cock, sweet Lorrie,” I cried, still shooting gallons of cum into her standing pussy.

A few minutes later, the sperm storm had subsided, and I pulled back. For the first time, I looked down, and I saw the streams of my overflow cum dribbling down her legs. On the floor beneath her was a little puddle of sperm and pussy juice.

Lorraine looked into my eyes and said, “Looks like we made a bit of a mess.”

“You stand right there,” I said. “If you walk anywhere, you are likely to leave a moist trail.” I headed out of the room and across the hall to the restroom, where I moistened a hand rag with warm water, came back, and cleaned up our lusty mess.

Lorraine was still standing as I mopped the floor beneath her, and for the first time, I realized that my head was at her pussy level. Her sweet, furry mound was still oozing juice. I leaned forward, stuck out my tongue, and licked her juicy slit, savoring every drop I could slurp from her dripping clam.

We were still at the piano, and Lorraine lifted one leg and placed her foot on the piano bench. My face was staring straight up into the furry nest that lay between her legs. I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me tighter to her juicy gash, and I could taste the delectable flavor of my cum mixed with her pussy juice.

I eventually turned to face my friend again, but this time her sexy goop was all over my face. Lorraine started cleaning my face with her tongue, her tender lips moving over my cheeks, over my nose, and finally into my mouth.

“You are such a sweet girl,” I said.

Lorraine licked her lips and smiled. “You are the same Billy who used to fuck me way back when,” she said.

I pulled her close to me, and we stood there, appreciating our shared body heat.

“You plan on seeing Vicki very soon?” Lorraine asked.

'Well, she was thinking about coming up to visit in about a week or so,” I said.

“Why don't we get together for a game of cards,” Lorraine suggested. “We could also invite Anne and Mike. We have them over quite often.”

“What game did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well, it is something very interesting,” Lorraine answered, "and I think you and Vicki will love playing it.”

I thought for a moment. “Will we all be naked?” I asked.

Lorraine tilted her head back and laughed out loud. “Not at first,” she said, “but I have a sneaky feeling we will all be naked and intimate before the evening is through.”

I smiled from ear to ear. “Sounds like a game Vicki and I would both love to play.”

We would just have to wait and see.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments