Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Am I dreaming?

"This would be my up most fantasy to be awaken like this by my lover."

18
9 Comments 9
7.4k Views 7.4k
437 words 437 words
  Oh, I awaken in the morning to a tender feeling down deep within my soft, silky walls of my love center. I am moaning with ecstasy as I think how I am dreaming of Mi amor (My love), Mi Papi Chulo (My handsome Daddy) licking me and flicking Mi Linda Pearl (My beautiful Pearl). Oh, is this reality or is it a dream?

   As I move my hand down to my core, feeling for myself, I am astonished at what I find. Mi Papi Chulo is having himself a very perfect breakfast of me. As he drinks my sweet nectar, I grab him and thrust my whole self in his direction. Oh, what is coming over me?

   I am grinding, moaning, and the urge to violently tug at his thick hair is overwhelming as I thrust his head deeper within my hot, wet, love center. Ay, Papi! I am cumming, ay, ay, ay, Papi, come esta clica tu ya ( Oh Daddy eat this clit of yours). Ay Papi, please don't stop!

   As he continues to devour me, I lose control. My entire body becomes one quiver. I am shaking, trembling, and convulsing under his magical tongue trance he has cast over me. He slides his large, rough, and hard working hands between my hot, wet labia of my love center. He then slides his fingers deep within my center of wetness, soon he finds my soft, sensitive G spot and begins to rub it and my clit at the same time, causing me to continuously erupt on his hand, over and over again.

   Ay (oh), he has me reaching my peak of ecstasy. The spicy walls of my quivering pussy envelopes his fingers, tightening with all my power to milk them, I begin to beg Papi, “Ay Papi, por favor dame ese verga jugoso y grande verga tu yo papi por favor Papi,” (please give me that big, thick, juicy cock of yours, please Papi). As I am lose myself in my own music of moans and pure desire, I shiver to the rhythm of my music.Llike a slow salsa dance, my hips gyrate to the beat of my heart, following the sabor (flavor) of music escaping my voluptuous body. As I rock myself through yet another orgasm, I scream, “Papi ya dame ese verga Papi, please!”

   I come down from the highest point of my orgasm and realize, Mi Papi is not here with me. He is still working out of state. I then realize all this has just been a wonderful dream, I now need to start my wonderful day with a quick shower.

Published 
Written by redhotmommacita
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments