Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allie - My Lush Fuck Buddy

"Lush friends hook up"

16
13 Comments 13
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I watched from the third floor hotel room window as she got out of her car. I was stunned and felt a rush move through my body. She was even more sexy and beautiful than the pictures she had texted me. A moment of doubt swept through my mind. Would I be able to please her in the ways we had talked about? Would my 50 year old body be able to keep up with a 27 year old woman? The thought of bailing out before she could get to the room crossed my mind briefly.

"No," I said to myself. "She's driven over an hour to do this and that wouldn't be fair."

I had met Allie on Lush. Searching for friends in my home area, she was the first one I had actually approached through a message. We chatted and something clicked. Allie had a keen sense of humor with just the right degree of smartass, amazingly was getting less than she needed from her husband and was looking to explore.

I, on the other hand, was approaching my 33rd year of marriage and while still very happy, the proverbial fire had gone out. I needed to see if I still had it. If I could still go with the heated passion I'd had in days gone by.

It had been a few weeks since Allie and I first started talking. Our chat sessions on Lush had grown hotter with time. We had exchanged pictures revealing far more than just our nice smiles. My hopes of actually getting together had grown exponentially when she volunteered her phone number and suggested I text her. The photos she texted made me want to crawl through the phone to touch her, to taste her and to please her.

Our conversations had stretched far into the wee morning hours as neither of us seemed to be able to say good-bye. We talked about everything but it always seemed to come back to what we wanted to do to and with each other. When Allie asked me to call her I was ecstatic to say the least. It would be the next day while she waited at her daughters cheerleading practice.

Allie answered the phone and I heard the sexiest, most exciting, fun voice I'd come across in quite awhile. Her pleasantness matched all the words she had typed and texted over the last couple weeks. Her tone was one that seemed to scream "fuck me silly please." Had my wife not been inside I would have probably jacked off right there by my pool!

As all of those thoughts raced through my mind, the inevitable knock at the door came. My heart pounded. I tried to look through the peephole but my little temptress had covered it.

Finally, I opened the door to the most beautiful smile one could hope for. Allie was dressed to kill - and to fuck. We exchanged nervous hello's as I held the door open and she passed into the room. Her scent was exhilirating and it was all I could do to keep from grabbing her, pushing her against the wall and taking her right then.

I had thought extensively about how to approach our first eye to eye meeting - about how to get things started. At that moment I couldn't think of any of that though. As I closed the door and turned toward her, she still had that nervous but gorgeous smile. I walked to her near the foot of the bed and without thinking simply leaned in and kissed her.

She responded immediately as our tongues locked in a deep, wondrous kiss. As our lips parted and our eyes met, we both had that "wow" feeling. Another few minutes of passionate liplocking had us both heated and ready to go.

Allie turned and moved toward the bed. As she took off the little jacket she had worn over her tube top-like blouse, she said beggingly;

"I want you. Pull my panties to the side and fuck me hard."

She sat on the edge of the bed as I moved close to her. I pushed her onto her back, raised her top and buried my face in her luscious and plentiful tits. My God she smelled amazing! Her nipples had hardened as I sucked and licked all over them. My tongue wanted to explore every inch of her. I kissed her neck, her tits, and moved down her midsection.

I stood again to push her short skirt up to her waist and leaned in to take my first smell of her now soaked pussy. She had worn matching blue bra and panties. My face ran across her clit still covered by the juice-darkened blue silk. The sweetness of her fluids sent me over the top. I had to taste her now.

My fingers reached to pull her panties off as her legs splayed upward. My first live look at her drenched slit was everything the pictures had promised. I leaned in and slowly kissed her inner thighs as my hands rubbed her tits. This was too good to be true. The aroma of fresh, hot pussy was too much.

I spread the top of her lips with my fingers and let my tongue gently take it's first trace over her clit. I could feel Allie tense and slightly gasp as she let out a low moan. I decided to tease her. My tongue gently poked, licked, and prodded what had become the wettest, most succulent pussy I had ever tasted. My lips wrapped themselves on her clit as I gently sucked at her obviously excited bud.

I raised up slightly and using fingers from both hands spread her engorged lips wide to expose all of her wet pinkness. Like a magnet it immediately cause my face to crash into all of her pussy. My mouth began sucking and licking at her swollen cunt like never before. Allie's moans grew louder as her hips responded.

Rubbing my entire face and tongue all over this fountain of sweet nectar, my hands reached under her round ass and pulled her to me harder. I was determined to give this woman the best orgasm ever as I face fucked her faster and harder. It wasn't long until I felt Allie's body quiver and tighten.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming," she moaned softly - which only made me attack her clit with more fervor.

"Oh God yes, that's so good." Allie whined.

"Please put it in me. Fuck me now, please." she begged.

With that, I slid up her body and kissed her once more. Wanting her to taste the sweetness of her own cum as I had.

"I want your cock," she pleaded.

"Really? How bad do you want it?" I teased as I raised off of her while staring deep in her sparkling blue eyes.

I stood and undid my shorts letting them drop to the floor with my boxer briefs.

"Is this what you want Allie? Tell me how bad you want my big cock."

"Oh please...put it in me now," she begged again.

I rubbed her soaked pussy lightly with my fingers, letting one slide inside her just briefly. I moved into position between her spread thighs and rubbed my cock against her wet lips, slapping it at her clit just for good measure.

Allie reached her arms to my shoulders and pulled me to her as my cock spilt her cum soaked slit.

MadeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadeSmith

The warmth and tightness of her pussy as it wrapped around my hardness was nearly more than I could stand. I began to slowly stroke in and out of her with about half of my seven inches as her hips joined in the rhythm to meet mine.

"Ahh yes that's so good," Allie said with a smile looking into my eyes as our lips met once more. It took only a few minutes of slow stroking her pussy as my pelvic bone rubbed against her clit before Allie was begging again.

"Oh yes, that's it...harder, fuck me hard and fast baby," she said wantingly.

I pushed myself up, slid almost fully out her, grabbed each of her ankles to raise her legs toward the ceiling in a perfect V, and slammed my cock hard, fast and deep into her.

"Ahhhh God yes!" Allie cried out.

Our breathing picked up rapidly as I began pounding my meat into Allie's cunt. The sounds of her juices being displaced by my severe hardness grew louder. My balls bounced against Allie's ass as if they were applauding.

Faster and harder. I began fucking this precious pussy with wild abandon. I was determined to make her cry out in ecstasy.

With her legs on my shoulders and my hands squeezing at her huge tits, I slammed repeatedly into my new fuck buddy with each of her moans.

It seemed like an eternity - one that I wanted to never end - before I finally felt Allie push her cunt upward and hold it there as she took a long, deep gasp of air. I held my cock deep inside her and grinded on her clit in hopes of maximizing her pleasure.

Our hands had become locked together as I slowly leaned forward to kiss her. Her orgasm was subsiding and the smile on her face indicated she had reached the pinnacle. We layed together and kissed deeply as I ran my fingers across her body.

"Oh my God, you're still hard?" Allie said half asking and half surprised.

"Yup," I said "I told you I was going to make you cum ten times."

"Well, you're at two right now old man," she laughed.

"Sounds like a challenge," I said as I pushed two fingers just inside her pussy in search of her G-spot. Allie squirmed as I found it and began to massage it gently.

"Mmmmmm, you're killing me," she moaned.

As I raised up again between her legs and continued working on her dripping hole, Allie's eyes closed once more.

Her ass was writhing on the bed and I knew it was time to give her some more of my still raging cock. I pushed myself into her slowly and deeply as my legs lifted over hers.

With my cock deep in Allie's cunt and her legs pushed together by my own, the tightness her lips had engulfed me with earlier was magnified. I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

Our bodies began banging into each other with even greater urgency than before. Our fingers locked together again as I pinned her to the bed.

"Yes Allie, that's it, fuck my hard cock," I pleaded to her.

I was driving all the way into her pussy with each thrust and almost completely out again. Long, hard, fast, strokes. I could feel my cum rising to a boil.

Allie was moaning louder and suddenly yanked her hand from mine. She placed it in her mouth as she moaned at a near scream level.

My cock exploded into her. Hot, thick cum blazed into Allie's cunt. I groaned loudly as I watched Allie shiver with her eyes closed. Spurt after spurt shot into that soaked pussy.

I collapsed onto Allie as she opened her eyes and started to giggle. Her cheeks were flushed. She had that glow. We were trying to catch our breath as I rolled off of her.

"Suck my cock baby," I said softly.

Allie quickly sprang from her back and took me in her hand. Her mouth wrapped around my semi-erect member and the warmth matched that of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm yes baby take it all," I moaned as Allie took my entire length deep in her throat. She went after my cock with a new found vigor. Stroking it. Sucking it. Licking it.

Allie was exceptional at giving head. Her lips knew just when to tighten and her throat seemed like it could take twice what I had to offer. I held her head as she bobbed on my rod. My cock grew back to full strength quickly. I wanted to cum in Allie's mouth but also wanted to feel her hot tight pussy wrapped on me again.

"Ride me baby," I said to her. "Ride my cock and make me cum."

Allie slowly let my cock escape her mouth as she climbed on top of me. Watching her pussy slide down on my shaft had me at full attention. She began to slowly grind on my cock as her tits bounced about.

I began fucking her back. Our bodies were again slamming at one another. The feel of her pussy pulling at my cock was mindnumbing. She continued to pound on my cock as I slammed up to meet her.

Feeling another eruption, I suddenly rolled Allie off of me and kneeled between her legs. My mouth went after her pussy like it was the last one on earth. I wanted to make her cum again. I wanted to hear her moans, her pleas, her cries. I wanted to taste the mixed juices leaking from her slit.

Allie didn't disappoint. She was quickly moaning and begging.

"Yes, eat my pussy Mike. Make me cum again." she pleaded.

"Oh yes, lick me good baby."

My lips were wrapped around her clit as I stroked my cock with a free hand. My manhood was starting to wear out as it was only semi-erect. I knew I needed one last surge.

"More baby...give me more," Allie begged.

With that, I raised up and plunged my cock into her hard and deep for what I knew would be the last time today. I pounded her pussy as my half hard member actually started to grow a bit. Apparently it was perfect for Allie though.

"Oh shit yes!! That's it...right there..." she cried

"Oh damn I'm cumming again... right there, right there...yes, yes yes,,,,"

I felt the cum surge from my balls as Allie threw her head backward and my cock sent the last of it's jism into her. I held my cock in her as long as I could before it shrank to being unusable.

Allie and I kissed deeply. I checked the time. An hour and a half had passed. Allie had to go to get back home.

We dressed. We kissed passionately. She left.

I want my fuck buddy back. We were great together. We have so much more we talked about doing.

Allie - I still owe you five orgasms....

Published 
Written by carolinafun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments