Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon fun in the sun

"Close friends succumb to their sexual attraction"

10
5 Comments 5
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
A day off work had provided the perfect opportunity to head to the beach for a long overdue catch up with friends. The weather had been perfect, and the food, company and beach fun had been much needed relief after a busy few weeks in the office.

By mid afternoon, friends had started to pack up and go their separate ways, until only myself and Ryan remained. Ah, Ryan. Friends for several years, we had the kind of relationship that only we could understand; an undeniable connection that pleased, puzzled and pained us all at once.

As we lay side by side in the glow of the afternoon sun, we slipped in to easy conversation. It's always been this way. No topic, no matter how random, was ever off limits and, while we didn't always agree with each other, the affection we had for each other meant disagreements were easily put aside and forgotten before too long.

Now, as we lay exchanging the usual banter, I was acutely aware of Ryan's eyes, hidden by sunglasses, begin to move up and down my body. A small smile appearing as his eyes reached my ample breasts. Not known for being shy, I rolled onto my side, my size D breasts creating cleavage any man could get lost in.

Feeling playful and, to be honest, more than a little horny, I slid a finger down between my boobs, lightly stroking myself as we continued to talk. Almost immediately Ryan struggled to focus and began adjusting himself, drawing attention to his erection growing larger by the minute. He wasn't the only one becoming erect. My rosy red nipples had started to stiffen, straining against the fabric of my bikini.

Although we were close friends, we had never explored a physical relationship, despite the obvious sexual tension. Until now. Ryan had crept closer to me as we chatted, until his face was mere inches from mine. Reaching a hand behind my head, he gently pulled me towards him, our lips touching as he used his tongue to gently tease my mouth open. Our tongues met, the kiss starting slowly, each exploring the other with light flicks and gentle biting of lips until we could no longer stand it and the kiss intensified.

A hand slid down my neck to my tits, a finger sliding beneath my bikini to tweak the nips. Arching my back, I pushed Ryan's head down, thrusting my tits in his face as he pulled the thin material aside, releasing them to the cool breeze that had sprung up. The roughness of his tongue licking at each hard nipple was making me wet, my clit throbbing with every touch.

Pushing me to lie flat on my back, Ryan began to kiss he's way down my body, moving until he was kneeling between my legs. As his hands slid up my thighs, he pushed aside my pants, his thumb rubbing across my wetness before lowering his head and teasing me with his tongue. The sensation was electric, every lick pulsating through my body. As I spread my legs further apart, he pushed his fingers inside me, rubbing my inner walls as he sucked my bud.

My hands were busy grabbing at my tits, squeezing them together and pulling on my nipples, increasing the pleasure that was starting to build. Unable to control myself, I surrendered to his touch, thrusting against his mouth and fingers until I came hard and fast, screaming out in pleasure.

As I started to catch my breath, I beckoned for him to remove his shorts and straddle me, his legs on either side of me level with my chest, he's hands on the sand behind my head. Lifting my head, I was in the perfect position for him to fuck my mouth. I licked the underside of his cock, from balls to tip, before taking him in my mouth. His hips soon found a rhythm that had him plunging deep in to my throat as my hands reached underneath him to stroke his balls.

My mouth was like a vacuum around him, sucking and licking hard, knowing that he would explode at any moment. Slight moans escaped from his lips and his hip movements became faster just as he's load filled my mouth. I swallowed eagerly, sucking the remaining drops from him as he regained his breath. As he collapsed beside me, I wondered if he'd ever figured me for the cum slut that I am. Probably not, but how quickly he would learn.

Both feeling somewhat hot and bothered, we headed in to the water to cool off. Playful splashing, dunking and random piggy backs ensued, with the occasional bout of kissing thrown in for good measure. It was during the last bout of kissing that things became heated again, despite the cool water.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

I'd wrapped my legs around Ryan's waist, and slowly started to grind against him, letting him know that I was wanting more action. He hadn't put his shorts back on, and I could feel his dick starting to harden against me.

Reaching down between us, I tugged on him, rubbing his thick cock until it was hard enough to slide into my slippery cunt. Legs tight around his waist, I slammed myself onto him, feeling him deep inside me. The sound of the waves muffled our frenzied screams, each getting louder as we neared the point of no return. As I arched my back, my tits bounced in Ryan's face. He eagerly kissed them, teasing my rock hard nipples with his tongue until I could no longer hold on. I came hard, shaking against him, squeezing his dick with my pelvic muscles as he neared his own orgasm.

He blew his load deep inside me with one final thrust. Our bodies still entwined as we allowed the waves to drift us towards the shore.

The sun had long started to set, and the beach was now completely deserted. As we began to pack up our belongings and clothe ourselves, we chatted easily. I was pleased to see our antics hadn't made things awkward between us, the way things so often turn when friends become 'friends with benefits'.

As we started the walk back to our cars, there was an easy silence between us, each lost in our thoughts as to what had taken place back on the beach. Reliving in our my minds each intimate moment. At least, I know I was, and from the twitching in Ryan's pants, I was fairly confident he was as well.

Reaching our cars, we faced each other, ready to say our goodbyes, knowing that what had taken place today would probably not be repeated, but rather an experience we would always remember.

As I reached up to kiss Ryan on the cheek, he turned his head, kissing me full on the lips. A teasing kiss that hit me in the clit. No other person had ever made me throb with a simple kiss. The kiss was intoxicating. Without even realizing it, I had parted my legs and pushed myself against him, wanting one last fuck before we said farewell.

Breaking the kiss, I climbed on to the hood of his car and spread my legs, pushing my bikini pants aside to reveal how wet he had made me. Lifting my knees, I slid one finger, followed by a second, deep inside my pussy, watching his face as I finger fucked myself. He started to slowly run his hand up and down his half erect dick, each motion making him stiffer by the second as he continued to watch me pleasure myself.

With my other hand, I spread my pussy lips so he could see me circling my clit, each rub making me wetter. He watched intently, wanting to touch, but enjoying the show I was putting on for him. Rising from nowhere, I orgasmed, my fingers deep inside me, screaming out in pleasure. There's something incredibly hot about being watched as I masturbate. It turns me on in such a way that the very few inhibitions I have disappear completely and I get lost in the moment of pleasing myself and audience.

Sliding off the car, Ryan grabbed me around the waist and spun me around, pushing me forward so I was bending over the hood, legs slightly spread and arms flat out in front of me. Pulling my pants down, Ryan removed his erection from his pants and used the tip to slide down my ass, gently parting my cheeks as he went. I tried pushing myself back onto him, but it was clear Ryan was in no mood to be rushed. He slowly rubbed himself between my ass, sliding a bit further down each time before spreading my legs further and roughly entering my wet, hot pussy.

His pounded me hard and fast, my body slamming against the car as he fucked me with a force I didn't know was possible. One hand pulled on my hair, the other reaching between my juicy folds to furiously rub my swollen mound. As I screamed out his name, his speed increased, my legs beginning to weaken as I climbed the final stages towards a final moment of sexual release.

As my body succumbed to orgasm, I felt Ryan stiffen. With one final thrust, he exploded inside me, filling me to the brim with his cum. Collapsing onto my back, he kissed my shoulder and thanked me for being such a good friend. And a friendship like the one I have with Ryan is a friendship everyone needs.

Published 
Written by MollyP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments