Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon At The Adult Theater

"Former lovers reunite for one afternoon several years later"

25
1 Comment 1
14.6k Views 14.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
They say that timing is everything. 

This was the case with Dave and Leah. In the late eighties, Dave went to college in the Pacific Northwest and bartended to help pay for college. The place he worked was a restaurant during the week that had bands on the weekends. Leah was a hot country/rocker chick who played guitar in one of the bands that played where Dave worked. Her long blond hair would shake along with her as she moved to the beat, and her tight tops always seemed to accentuate her 36D breasts perfectly. She would always complete her outfit with a short skirt or tight jeans. There was more than one drink order that was wrong because he was distracted… 

Dave stayed in the background, not saying much to Leah, until one of the other members in her band introduced the two, and suggested that they should try going for lunch to see where things went. When Dave heard this, he first thought. Why would she want to go to lunch with me? She could have anyone who walked into the place. She’s hot! 

To Dave’s surprise, however, Leah agreed. They went to lunch, and sparks flew. They couldn’t get enough of each other, and over the course of the next year and a half he missed out on several classes due to them being in bed together. They were a little bit adventurous, but neither dived too deep into their desires, worried about scaring the other away. They were both still too young to fully discuss their deepest fantasies.

While their bedroom (and living room, and car, and...) life was strong, there were other areas of their lives that didn’t seem to fully mesh. This sent their relationship into a tailspin, and though there was no real anger about it, they split and each went their own direction. Dave moved several states away for his career, and Leah ended up getting married and having a child.

Fast forward twenty years: Dave had continued through his career and also gotten married. Unfortunately, his sex life just wasn’t the same as it had previously been because his wife was extremely conservative in the bedroom. He had started cycling, and several of his friends were planning to join a bike ride across the state where he had gone to college.

They asked if he wanted to join their group, to which he quickly agreed. He trained hard, and was getting excited for his upcoming trip. He then learned that their ride was going right through the city where his college was located, and they were going to spend the night there. He got to reminiscing, and wondered what Leah was up to. He ended up finding her through social media, and they talked a few times before his trip. He told her about the trip, and she suggested that they meet for lunch on the day that he biked into town.

He agreed to the meeting, and then they both started talking about some of their earlier sexual activities, and how they were both more adventurous as they got older. Dave actually had a few butterflies on the day that he rode back into town with the large contingency of bikers.

He got into town around 3:00 in the afternoon, and took a quick shower before he sent her a text letting her know that he had made it. They agreed to meet an hour later, at a small restaurant near where his tent was going to be for the night.

He got to the restaurant, and had just sat down when she walked in. She was still hot as he remembered her. She had changed her hair color, and it had a little more curl than before, but other than that she had not changed. She wore tight jeans, strappy wedges, a red tank top that was just a little too small, and a see-through white button up shirt. She had just two buttons fastened, with the bottom tied in a knot to show off her tanned stomach. He felt those butterflies in his stomach move down into a tingling feeling in his cock. It didn’t help that as she came in close for a tight hug he was able to inhale her scent and feel her tits press into his chest.

They talked for about an hour while they ate their food, first about all that had happened since they had seen each other so many years ago, then about some of the memories that they had made together. The conversation continued to get more sexual in nature, and they both revealed how they were much more comfortable with their fantasies and desires currently than they had been when they were together. They both laughed a little as Leah said, “Maybe that’s a good thing. We would have never left the bedroom.”

Leah got a mischievous smirk on her face, and said, “Let’s get out of here. I want to go somewhere.” He paid the check, and out the door they walked. He watched her ass sway from side to side as she strode out in front of him.

Once on the sidewalk, she grabbed his hand and started walking down the street. “Where are we going?” Dave asked

“You’ll see,” was Leah’s reply, as they continued to walk down a few more blocks. They turned a corner, and he began to get the idea that they might be going to the adult theater that was still open.

“Are we going to the adult theater?” he asked. 

 She didn’t say anything, just squeezed his hand a little harder and picked up the pace. She soon turned to him and said, “I have wanted to go there for a long time. I wish we would have been adventurous enough to go when we were together, but I figure that now is our chance.”

They got to the front of the theater, and Dave paid for his admission; Leah’s was free. They walked down the hallway and into the darkened theater. They could see three couples inside, as well as two single guys. The screen was flickering with a man and woman having sex.

They found two seats towards the back and sat down. The nervousness of being in the theater with Leah had Dave’s mind racing, his cock hardening, and his stomach in knots. They watched the movie for a few minutes when she reached over, put her hand in his lap, and started rubbing his leg. Dave responded by reaching his arm around her and started to brush along the side of her breast. She pushed her tits forward with a deep inhale, which made the top of her shirt open up a little more. 

 He then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Take off your bra."

She looked at him with lust in her eyes as she shifted forward in the chair. She then hesitated for just a second as her movement caused two of the couples to turn and look at her. She didn't stop, though, and reached back to unclasp her bra. She slid the straps down her arms as her eyes shifted from Dave, to the screen, to the other people who were watching her. She reached into her tank top, pulled her bra out and dropped it on his lap. All the movement caused the top of her shirt to open up, further showing off her ample tits. Dave could see her hard nipples pushing through her tank top.

Leah returned her hand to him and started rubbing up and down his leg. She grazed over his dick as his hand moved across her breast. She let out a little moan, both from his touch and from watching one of the other couples, as the woman a few rows away had moved to sit on her man's lap while pulling her shirt over her head, revealing her tits to everyone in the theater.

Leah’s fingers reached to the button of Dave’s pants and started to undo them as she leaned towards him, starting to kiss his neck. His cock popped out as he lifted his hips while she pulled his pants down to the middle of his thighs. He unbuttoned the two remaining buttons of her shirt and put his hand on her stomach, slowly moving his hand to pull up her tank top over her tits as she began to slide her hand along the length of his eight inch cock.

He played with her tits as she started to work her mouth down his chest and stomach towards his cock. This caused her to shift in the chair a little so she was sideways, facing him rather than forward. He reached lower towards her jeans and felt her ass over them. She let out a small moan as he slid his hand down between her legs. His fingers opened the buttons of her jeans, and she wiggled her ass to help him slide her pants down over her hips, exposing her in the theater.

HoneyBunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyBunnyy

His hand went back between her legs to feel the wetness of her panties. He pushed them slightly to the side and his finger easily entered her as she started to suck on his cock. Dave looked around the room to see one of the other couples already fucking, and another one in a similar state to them. The third couple and both of the single guys just seemed to be watching.

Dave reached back up to help Leah out of her shirt to gain easier access to her tits, and started to go back and forth between her breasts and down between her legs. She was so wet down there! She stopped sucking on him for just a second as she pulled her jeans down her legs and completely off. She sat back up wearing only her tank top, which was pushed up over her tits. She licked her lips as she lifted her leg over to straddle him. She lined up his hard cock to the opening of her pussy and slowly lowered onto it. She could feel the head of his cock stretch, then slide into her pussy.

"Holy hell, I forgot how good you feel inside me..." Leah hoarsely moaned.

She slowly started to slide up and down his cock as she pulled his shirt over his head and off, then did the same with her tank top and threw it next to their pile of clothes. Once naked, she started to go faster causing her tits start to bounce in rhythm with their hips. Their moaning got louder, and the wet sounds of her pussy slapping down onto his cock was driving them crazy.

Dave again looked over her shoulder and saw that now two of the other couples were fucking. He then looked down the row to his left and saw that one of the single guys had moved a little closer to them, and was now masturbating. Dave grabbed her face and hungrily kissed her. He told her, "I want to taste you... Now!" 

 Leah lifted her body up as he slid down in the seat, until she was basically kneeling on the arms of the seat with her hands on the top of it to keep her balanced. He started to lick and lightly bite on her nipples and tits. He worked his way down her stomach toward her pussy, and when he got down to her shaved sex, he started to lick around her clit and along the length of her lips. He began sliding his finger into her wet pussy. She rocked her hips in rhythm with his finger sliding in and out of her. He started alternating between having his finger or his tongue deep in her pussy. She moaned again, which just encouraged him even more. 

 She reached down to grab his head, and said, "Come up here."

She shifted back to a standing position and told Dave to move up in the chair. She lowered her head and mouth to his stomach as her hand circled around his cock. She kissed down his stomach until she reached his dick, and then she popped the head of his cock into her mouth. Her hand moved down the shaft and started to play with his balls as she slid his cock further into her mouth. She gave him an incredible blow job while he was playing with her tits and hardened nipples.

Dave knew he wouldn't last long if she kept that up, so after a few minutes, he grabbed her head and told her, "I want to fuck you some more."

He pulled her up to a standing position, and told her to turn so that she was standing sideways in the row, facing towards the single guy who was feverishly pulling on his dick while watching their actions. "I want you to hold onto the backs of the chairs so he can see you better while I fuck you from behind," he told her as he stood behind her.

His hand moved down her arm as he guided her left hand to the back of one chair, then her right arm to the chair in their row. This caused her tits to bounce lightly as she was facing the guy just a few seats away. She felt Dave’s cock enter her from behind. He started slowly with a few strokes all the way in and out before starting to go faster. She pushed her ass back into him to fuck him harder. The slapping of her ass against his lower stomach started to get louder, and the volume of her moans increased as well .

She looked to the side, and saw all three other couples also fucking in various positions. She started to play with her tits and nipples, pulling and pinching harder, teetering on that line between pleasure and pain, which just increased her pace of pushing her ass back into him. Leah looked forward to the guy who was masturbating right in front of her as his cock erupted with his cum landing on his stomach. The sights and sounds pushed her over the edge as she started to squeal and cum really hard. Dave could feel her juices and cum coating his cock and balls.

Her orgasm didn't slow them down, however, as he kept fucking her. They could hear two of the three other couples moaning with orgasms nearby, which again just encouraged them even more.

Dave leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I want you to lay back on the chair with your legs spread." He held her hips and moved her down to the chair with her thighs over the arms, which caused her pussy to spread open. She leaned back a little bit, feeling the chair pressing against her lower back. She reached her arms back to support herself on the chair that was in the row behind them.

Dave stood between her legs and started pounding his cock inside her slick pussy. The bouncing again caused her tits to bounce up and down. She quickly started to get that ragged breathing of a truly great fuck. They got into a rhythm, and her moaning got louder. She looked over in the other direction, and saw the other single guy with his cock out, but he had a look on his face like he felt like he shouldn't be watching them. She looked back up at Dave, then again back at the stranger, now with a little smirk on her face. She reached out her arm towards him, and motioned for him to come closer. He looked petrified, but slowly took a few steps towards her.

As he got close enough, she reached out and started to stroke his dick. Dave’s cock was driving in and out of her, and her hand was sliding up and down the stranger's thick cock. She could hear the familiar sounds of orgasms in a couple different directions. Leah felt the stranger’s cock start to get even harder, and after just a few strokes he told her that he was going to cum. She kept stroking as he came all over her fingers and hand. This caused her to also go over the edge and powerfully cum once again. Her eyes rolled back as she arched her back, again thrusting her tits towards Dave. She started squirting against and on his cock, which made him pull out of her and explode all over her stomach and tits.

As she settled back down from her orgasm, she slid back down into her chair. This put his cock right next to her face, and she started licking around his softening cock for a few seconds before he also moved back to sitting in the chair next to her...

"That was amazing," she told him. "I can't believe how much I liked the taste of me on your cock, and how good it feels to fuck you."

They looked around the theater as the screen continued to show people having sex. The two couples to their left were both also recovering from orgasms, completely naked. The couple to their right were still having sex, but they had spent more time watching the others before they started fucking. She was sitting on top of him bouncing on his cock. Her shirt was off, and her bra pushed up over her tits.

Dave’s hand instinctively reached around to play with Leah's breast. She nuzzled in towards him, and said, "When do you have to leave? Do you want to come over to my place, and we can see how much more 'fun' we can have...? Oh, but when we go to my house, I want to be a little more in charge."

"Well, that sounds interesting," he replied. "How can I refuse that? Oh, and how about this; as we leave, we each only get two articles of clothing - besides our shoes - that we can wear when we walk back outside."

"Fine," she said, as she reached for her pants and thin button-up shirt.

Dave then added, "And you can only use two buttons on your shirt." 

She smirked a little as she buttoned two of the bottom three buttons. Dave could see her hard nipples jutting through the light fabric of her shirt, and thought to himself, Well, this could be an interesting walk back to her car…

Published 
Written by quietmischief
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments