Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Run

"She keeps my heart rate up"

24
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I returned from my five-mile run done at a rather quick pace, about 30 seconds behind my 10K time. It was the first warm morning in quite a while and I worked up quite a sweat, taking generous gulps of a sports drink just outside the front door before entering the house. 

Although I was drenched in sweat and my thighs were feeling the workout burn, I was invigorated, and charged. 

I always feel a little horny when I work out, possibly because of the endorphins, or the buzz of my runner’s high needing somewhere to go. And why not my libido.  Plus, I ran like I did, knowing that Anna, my girlfriend of about a year now, was in the bedroom sleeping when I left, but possibly awake when I returned home. 

And I ran reliving our previous morning, when our bodies moved in waves, rolling and riding toward our orgasms.

So, when I got back from the run, I made a beeline for the bedroom, and found Anna awake, upright in bed, tapping away at her phone. Before I said hello, I took in the shape of her breasts in her baby blue satin tank top she slept in last night. Her blond tresses were hovering above the outline of her nipples.  

“Good morning, Anna,” I said, and moved to the side of the bed, kneeling down so I was level with your face. “I’m absolutely drenched.” 

“Hello there,” she replied, “C’mere.” 

We shared a deep first kiss of the morning concluding it with a suck on our lower lips. 

“I need a shower,” I said. “Come join me.’’

I then peeled off my running clothes, the shirt first, then my shorts, and tossed them in the hamper.  I was semi-erect already, and smiled at her. 

“God, you’re gorgeous,” I said, before turning to the bathroom to get the shower ready. 

I love my post-run showers, and as I’m sexually charged afterward, I’ve long savored bringing myself off in the shower when the mood struck My cock seems to work on instinct and was getting harder still as I checked the water temperature with my hand, got in, and closed the door. 

She wasn't long. Anna opened the shower door, and my eyes danced all over her body, blue eyes,  glorious breasts, and perfect tight pussy. 

Without speaking we started to kiss each other, as my hands went to her lower back, and my hardness touched her body. My hands fan out and clawed her ass while I licked the water gathering on her breasts.

She pumped the soap dispenser twice,  and started to lather in her hands, and then rubbed my chest, and the aroma of honeysuckle filled the shower.  She lathered me lower, and lower still. 

“Always after a run,” she laughed and gripped my hard cock with her soapy hand. 

I closed my eyes and moaned. Then reopened gazing into her eyes. 

Gathering some of the soap on my chest into my hands, I turned her around, so I can feel my cock against her ass, and caressed her breasts, my thumb moving slowly over her nipples. 

Holding.  Holding, the slight pinch. 

Re-lathering my hands, I let my fingers find her pussy, strumming them down, and then moving back up, with my middle fingertip moving to her clit. I held it there, then pulsed twice, and held it. Pulsed three times, and held longer, while I kissed her back. 

I then turned her around and we kissed each other, each one a renewal of the first flicker of passion. 

“My legs are a little tired from my run,” I said. “Let’s move this to the bed.” 

“Finish your shower,” she said. “You know where I’ll be.” 

She opened the shower door and left it ajar. and I watched as the steam enveloped her body. Drying off, she then put on her white fluffy robe, turned to me, and tied the belt, pulling it taught while looking me dead in the eye. 

Anna then closed the shower door with a smile. 

I returned to my shower, washed my hair, face, and returned to my cock and balls, not without some pleasure, and then turned off the water. 

EbonyPanther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyPanther

The change in the sound felt like an intermission -- the first act complete. 

I dried off, then opened the bathroom door into the bedroom. Naked, more than semi-hard. Anna reclined in our bed with her robe covering everything I wanted.

I walked over to her, and from the side of the bed, I opened up her robe a bit, just to gaze at the border between the fabric and her tits. It sent a jolt through me. 

I pulled the robe belt, and undid it with one hand, and then opened it up completely. Her skin was warm and soft from the shower. I climbed into the bed and kissed her deeply. Then I nibbled her chin, moving down, kissing and sucking her nipples, her stomach, and I’m there. 

“I want to taste you, Anna,” I whispered.  I moved my hands to her hips and held them there. I hovered my lips above her pussy, then moved to her left inner thigh, kissing, licking, sucking on her soft skin. Then, the right, kissing, licking, sucking. 

I centered myself. 

My tongue tip on the bottom of her pussy, I hold it there, like a racehorse in a starting corral. 

Then. Go.

I moved up, parting her beautiful lips, slowly ascending, till I found her clit. My tongue tip moves over it, then holds. 

“Fuck, I love licking you. You have a gorgeous pussy.”  

And she does, each fold like a dew dropped petal made of flesh. 

My hands moved down to frame her, and my right index finger started to massage the side of her pussy, as my tongue moved in on her clit, and found a rhythm. 

Anna’s moans reverberate through our bodies like a cello; I can feel the notes on my lips. 

“Beautiful, beautiful,” I say to myself, as I feast on her pussy, drinking in her wetness.  

I then pause my licking and gave her a deep tongue fuck. Feeling her deep inside sends a charge to my now stone-hard cock. 

I pulled away and then gazed at her face, her body, her breasts seeming to glow, a picture of pleasure, framed her in the open robe. 

She doesn't need to say it; her azure eyes accomplished that. “Fuck me,” they say, and slowly close. 

I moved to her body, looking at her soaked pussy. Her legs opened for me. I moved closer. 

I slowly, slowly slip my cock inside her, deep, deep, and held it there. 

“Anna, open your eyes.” 

They are blazing with eroticism and silently say what she wants. 

My hips retract, then move forward. Then again, and again. My face moved to her, and she sucked on my lower lip, as my balls slapped against her and reveled in our fuck sounds. 

“Your pussy is heaven,” I say my words coated in pleasure. “You know how to fuck me.” 

I felt her pussy clench around my cock and I moved faster, moving my body slightly up, so my shaft is sliding along her clit. My cockflesh is humming with pleasure. 

I sucked on her neck and nibbled her chin, and we kissed deeply. Her hand moved down, and massaged her clit in bloom, as my cock glided along. 

“Oh you fuck so good, so good…” my voice trails off. 

Neither of us wanted to move or change positions. We were fucking here, and we wanted it. 

Her body is undulating in pleasure. Mine in sync.

I notice she’s rubbing her clit faster. She nodded. “I’m going to cum.” 

“Yes,” I say. “Do it.”

Breath. Breath. And I felt her release, her orgasm moving through her body.

It’s powerful and beautiful, her sexuality in harmony with her body. I’m always in awe. 

I had to cum. I absolutely had to.

I stayed in my rhythm. Yes. Yes. Yes.  My orgasm rushed through and I pulsed hot cum inside her. 

Gasping, both of us. We smiled and laughed, and shared a kiss. 

I get a goofy look on my face. A tell for a dumb joke.  “That will inspire another long run tomorrow.” 

Published 
Written by beckett_99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments