Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After My Shower

32
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The shower was much needed after a long day of working and a hard workout. I stood under the steaming water for what felt like hours. Before the temperature plummeted indicating an empty water heater, I mustered the will to turn the shower off. I stood for a moment letting the residual water run down my skin and then slid the glass door open to retrieve my towel. Music faintly reached my ears as I grabbed the towel and began to dry off. “I wonder what she’s up to,” I thought to myself. My wife was in the living room tidying up from the day when I first entered the shower. She must now be in the bedroom just on the other side of the closed bathroom door. After patting myself dry, I quickly push my wild hair down in the mirror before turning the doorknob and entering the bedroom.

The lights were turned low, and the music was sensual yet funky. Kneeling on the floor was my beautiful wife. She was dressed in a sexy lingerie set. A black lace brassiere supported her ample, pert bosom. A matching lace garter circled her toned, athletic waist. Lastly, a black lace thong did its best to hide her plump, lippy mound. I couldn’t see it, but I envisioned how her round backside swallowed the thin string of her panties. With a seductive look in her eye, she raised her hand to beckon me over while she whispered, “come here, baby.” Silently I comply and stroll, naked, over to her.

Sitting up, she reached up and placed her warm hands against my body. Her hands caressed down my abdomen, over my hips, and down my thighs. This gentle touch sent a shiver and thrill through my body. She continued to massage my body up and down as I stood before. I loved her sensual touch and it caused blood to flow to my loins. Before her eyes, she beheld my manhood start to swell and lengthen. I’m not sure if she was aware of it, but she started to lick and bite her lips as her eyes locked onto the growing appendage. It wasn’t too long before her lust grew too strong and she couldn’t keep from touching it.

One hand slowly wrapped around the base of my now fully engorged member. The other rose to cradle my plump testes. Lifting my cock up and out of the way, she started to gently knead and roll my balls in her hand, feeling how they moved under her attention. It felt so good. My muscles twitched causing me to jump in her hands. A smile spread wide across her face. Leaning forward, she stuck her tongue out to play with my hanging sack. I could feel the warmth of her breath against my flesh and her wet mouth pushed the orbs around inside their pouch. Without warning, she sucked one into her mouth. Her tongue massaging as she gently tugged. I heard an audible pop as my ball pulled free from her sucking mouth.

She sat up again and let a big drop of saliva fall from her open mouth onto my swollen crown. Her hand followed to spread the slippery liquid over my throbbing shaft. Sinking back down, she started to slowly pump my cock as her other hand continued to knead and tug on my scrotum. A low, guttural groan escaped my chest. The feeling was absolutely incredible.  Every now and then her pumping hand would pause at the root, grip firmly, and trap the blood in my veiny limb. The skin would grow taut, the head would turn momentarily purple, and beads of clear liquid would leak from the tip. Each time she did this, I would feel her warm breath wash over me as she leaned forward to lick me clean and swirl her tongue around my coronal ridge. My whole body trembled every time she did this. Once done she would resume her deliberate strokes, base to tip and back.

“Lie down on the bed,” she instructed, seeing my legs grow weary. Again, I do as I’m told. I lie down, head resting on a pillow as she stands up from the floor. I watch as she slowly strolls over to meet me, spinning as she does so that I can take in all of her perfect body. She reaches the bed and takes a position between my spread legs. Her hands begin massaging my body again like before, my manhood standing erect like a towering edifice. Slowly, the massage becomes more focused until her hands are concentrated on my lap, her fingers rubbing and circling around my cock and balls, her thumbs gently pressed against the smooth skin between my sack and backside. My body turned to jelly beneath her hands as she manipulates my loins.

Again, my engorged helmet oozed precum and she leaned in. This time, instead of just licking, her mouth opened and enveloped as much as she could. A firm grip tugged on my scrotum as her head began to bob on my lap. The heat of her mouth combined with the wetness and rolling of her tongue overwhelmed my senses. Not only was she sucking my member, but a stray finger had found its way to my backdoor and started circling and massaging the tight entrance. The all-consuming pleasure emanating from my lap took me into a state of euphoria. My cock jumped and twitched as my body quaked from the onslaught of sensation.

AlicyaRayne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicyaRayne

Taking a momentary break, she stepped off of the bed, turning her back to me, her full, firm cheeks at eye level. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her barely-there thong, she slowly rolled it over her hips and down her legs, bending at the waist. The string pulls from its place between the round orbs of her ass as she lowered. The gusset of her panties peels from her plump labia. Thick, creamy honey stretched from her lips to the soaked material, exposing her arousal. As she reached her feet, her back arched and her deliciously wet pussy peeked out from between her thighs. Standing back up, she turned back to face me and climbed back onto the bed. This time, her knees on either side of my head, her glistening folds only inches from my mouth. She resumed her oral attention on my member while gently undulating her hips in my face.

I love her pussy so much. Her outer lips were plump, soft, and full. She had removed all her hair by laser treatment which left her mound smooth and supple. The inner lips of her vulva were longer and spilled from between her fleshy outer lobes. Her heightened state of lustful arousal made these folds shiny with the leaking of musky nectar.

My hands reached around her hips, gripped her cheeks, and gently pulled her lips apart. The long, inner folds clung together, fighting my efforts before peeling apart exposing her pink slit. A large drop of grool flowed from her entrance which was already opening with excitement. I opened my mouth and eagerly licked this drop from her hot box. Her body shuddered at this contact. With an animalistic hunger, we entered a hypnotic trance while consuming each other’s flesh. Her efforts sucking and licking my cock tripled and I licked and lapped at her wet pussy like I was starving. Instantly, my face and beard dripped with her creamy lady cum.

“Mmmm, that feels so good!” She moaned around her mouthful. “But I have to feel your cock stretch me.” She sat up, momentarily crushing her soft flesh into my mouth, before shuffling her way down my body. A large stringy web of her leaking arousal stretched from her swollen vulva to my mouth. Finally reaching my lap, she reached between her legs to grab my member at the base. She rubbed the crown back and forth between her billowy inner folds, spreading her moisture around. I could hear the sticky, wet sound of her lips rippling around my throbbing head. Pausing only briefly, she sank back onto my lap, my thick, veiny cock spreading her labia wide as it disappeared inside. She only stopped when my entire length was buried deeply, her ass resting firmly on my hips.

Both of us gasped at the overwhelming crash of pleasure that washed over us. We sat still for a minute allowing our bodies to adjust. She began rocking her hips back and forth, moving my cock inside her like a wagging tail. My towering manhood pressed firmly against her back wall, flicking back and forth over her sensitive cervix, her clit rubbing against my sack, which had drawn close to my body from the staggering amount of arousal. She came instantly, her body convulsing as the waves crashed over her. I could feel her rhythmically squeezing my cock in time with her orgasm.

Once the sensation ceased, she milked my throbbing manhood with her used sex. Long, deliberate strokes from bottom to top and back down flooded my senses with pleasure. My body quaked involuntarily as the mounting ecstasy grew. Quickly, I jumped over the edge and my cock pulsated strongly inside. Thick ropes of creamy cum erupted forth, coating her insides.

Gently, she gyrated her hips keeping a steady massage on my sensitive head and keeping me in a state of orgasmic sensation. Eventually, my orgasm waned. My deflating manhood fell from between her lips followed by a strong flow of my cum. Running like a river, my thick seed gushed from her briefly stretched hole falling onto my stomach and lap.

She swung her leg over my body and turned back to face my loins. Opening her mouth, she leaned forward and started licking the rapidly cooling puddles of cum from my skin. I watched as her tongue scooped these pools into her mouth, each lick followed by a swallow and a moan of satisfaction. Alternating between licking the drops on my stomach and licking the streams running down my cock, she didn’t stop until all was gone and clean.

“That was fun!” she said. “Thanks for that.” And with a wink, she strolled into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, leaving me to regain my senses and get dressed.

Published 
Written by Woodwright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments