Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

after bar close

"Things get interesting at work."

8
3 Comments 3
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
This was going to be a long night.

It was a beautiful spring day, and I'd spent as much of it outside as possible. The only problem with that, was that now I had to go to work. I had been working at the hotel for just over a year, and the last few months doing the night audit.

The job wasn't hard. I was responsible for balancing the books each night for both the hotel side and the restaurant. I also was responsible for running the front desk from 11 PM till 7 AM. On an average night, I could have the hotel books balanced and the Front Desk paperwork done before the bar closed. Then I could relax till the bar was closed and the closing bartender closed out their tills. It was fairly common for some of the kitchen staff to still be wrapping things up around the time I got to work, so I'd often pop in there to catch up on the hot rumors before relieving the other desk clerk. Today, or I guess I should say tonight, I went in to chat, but more importantly to get a big cup of hot strong coffee.

As I approached the kitchen door, I could hear lots of hoots and laughter. I pushed through the swinging door and strangely the chatter wasn't coming from the office or the dish washing area, as was usually the case. Tonight, they were in the back part of the kitchen where the banquets were prepped. Things quieted a bit as the door swung open and made the usual noise. Before I got to the coffee pot, Kara, one of the bartenders and my wet dream walking came round the corner from the back area and headed back out to the main bar. I wondered just what I might have interrupted.

She looked spectacular, as she always did. She was about 5'10", maybe 130 pounds and had a tight, lean body. She had an amazing set of tits on that tight little frame. Her breast were large, and they looked even bigger because of the small frame she carried them on. Even the mans Tuxedo shirt and black slacks that was the Bartenders uniform did nothing to take away from her sexy look.

I made my way to the coffee, and Rob, the night cook and the Dishwasher came around the cooking line from the other side.

“Were your ears burning?” He asked with a big smile and a laugh.

“No, should they have been?”

“You have no idea! Kara was just telling us some of the things she'd like to do to you back on the prep tables!”

“Fuck You.” I laughed. I was pretty sure he was feeding me a line.

Rob and I had become friends and we'd often bull shit each other. I knew he was setting me up to embarrass myself with the gorgeous Kara.

“No, fuck you is what she was just telling us! Right Billy?” He said looking over to the dishwasher.

“That's part of what she was saying,” Billy shot back with a raised eyebrow.

Now I didn't know quite what to think. The kitchen staff was a friendly bunch but Rob had never included any of them in our little jokes before.

“Yeah, whatever. She can have any guy she wants. Why would she waste her time with me?” as I hit the door heading back to start my night.

I was nothing special, 22, 6'1", 180lbs. My body is fairly athletic as I played a lot of baseball and tennis when the weather allowed, a little basketball and volleyball when it didn't. As I walked across the banquet room back to the desk, I considered the odds of it being true. I decided the percentages were strongly in the not true category.

I clocked in and relieved the evening clerk. Got the rundown of what to expect for reservations still to arrive, a few room issues, and a little flirting as Robin counted out her shift. Robin was a cutie herself. She was 19, had very dark brown hair and the perkiest breasts. She was always smiling and was very approachable. She lingered for a few minutes longer than usual. Was I imagining things? She seemed to be a little more friendly, or flirty or something. No, I decided, it's just Rob and his BS has me seeing things that aren't there.

“Well I guess I should go,” Robin said as she drifted toward the door.

“Sweet Dreams,” I called to her.

“The best dreams aren't sweet!” and out the door she went. I watched as she walked to her car . . seemingly a little more sway to that tight young ass.

“Must be a full moon,” I said to no one as I settled down to my duties. I was distracted though.

My mind kept bouncing from thoughts of Kara having her way with me, to cute little Robin bent over the desk for me. The normal night traffic was flowing through the lobby and gave me enough to do to keep me from obsessing about the two of them, but they were always there, jumping to the front of my mind anytime the business at hand was routine. I had to keep checking to make sure my semi hard cock wasn't obvious to the world. I knew if I kept thinking about them, it would be and there wouldn't be much I could do to hide it.

From 11 until midnight, I had a very set routine of duties that needed to be done. Nothing difficult, basically all prep work that needed to be done so that when the day end occurred at midnight, I could get into the books. The late check-ins, the extra towel requests and the wake-up call requests all fit in between.

Midnight rolled around, and I busied myself with running my reports, opening the next days business and started to settle into the books. As often happened on slower nights, Kara wandered out of the bar to chat. But this was no normal slow night. My mind was filled with questions. I was busily recording the daily statistics into the books, something that didn't take much focus. As a result, my mind was far away enjoying Robin and Kara's bodies.

“How are you doing tonight?” I was startled out of my daydream. I hadn't heard the bar's door.

Now I realized that my left hand was on my hard cock over my pants. I normally would jump up and spend as much time as she wanted flirting and chatting but at the moment, I was pretty sure that I'd have an issue. I decided that I had to try to adjust myself as I moved to try to save some embarrassment. As I got up, I tried to turn my back to her and adjust myself quickly as I turned back to her. She didn't miss a thing. I turned back to her and her eyes were glued to my hips.

“Who were you thinking about?” she asked with a sly smile on her face.

I must have turned 10 shades of red. “What do you mean?” I tried to cover.

“Somebody's responsible for that," she said with her eye's glued to the bulge in my slacks.

Somehow, her being that open about my obviously hard cock, made it easier for me.

“What if I told you it was you?” I asked her.

“I'd like to hear that,” she said, “I like knowing I can have that effect on a cute guy.”

“I can guarantee that you have that effect on lot's of guys!” I pointed out the obvious.

Again, my imagination probably took over but I could swear I saw her nipples poke through that shirt. Suddenly it hit me that maybe Rob wasn't yanking my chain. Maybe she really did think of me in that way.

“Is it busy in there tonight?” I asked.

“No, just a few people left. I guess I should get back, looks like it might be an early night.”

“Good, I'll see you soon then!”

“Rob said I should say bye to you, he left a little while ago. He said I should tell you to have a great night,” with that she walked back into the bar.

A great night and my mind wandered to the kind of night I'd never imagined at work before. Was he setting me up? Who cares let's see where this goes.

Around 1AM, I decided that the caffeine was wearing off. I grabbed my cup and went in through the bar. I usually went in through back but tonight I was going to see if there was some flirting to do. I knew I couldn't be away from the desk too long, and once the bar closed, Kara would close out her till in the office behind mine, but still any chance to see her was a good one. I walked through the bar and there was only one guy left sitting there.

Carl was a regular and never left till he was asked to. Since Kara wasn't there I knew she must be starting her closing duties. She was probably in the kitchen. I quickly filled my coffee at the waitress station and headed into the kitchen which was the shortcut back to the front desk. Kara was unloading some dishes into the Dish washing station.

“Looks like Carl's the last man standing. When you going to send him home so we can be alone?” I asked, winking as I did.

“I already told him I was going to close early but if I'd known you were waiting he'd already be gone!”

“Yeah right,” I laughed but my hopes were very high, “I've got to get back to the Desk, see you soon.”

It wasn't ten minutes later that Carl came stumbling into the lobby. He grumbled about the early closing, declined my offer to get him a cab (as he always did). Eventually making it to the side door where his car was often parked. The streets were abandoned, so I didn't make the call to the police that sometimes happened. I settled back to my work, trying to catch up but not really caring if I did. With Carl gone, I was anxiously awaiting Kara and I knew it wouldn't take long. The work could wait till later, I knew I had plenty time later.

On cue, the bar door opened and I heard the keys locking the bar for the night.

JennMuriel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennMuriel

Almost all of the bartenders loosened their Tux shirts collar when they were closing but when Kara turned the corner I glanced up and saw that she'd undone the top 3 or 4 buttons. Her magnificent cleavage was begging to be worshiped. I know she saw me staring, and at this point I didn't care. I heard her enter the back office and debated my next move. It wasn't uncommon for me to walk in back and chat with all the bartenders as they counted down their cash drawers.

Tonight, I thought I'd let her get through that before I went back. I didn't want the cash to be an excuse for nothing happening. I gave her the 10 minutes or so I knew it would take for her to count out, then I opened the back hall door and entered the office she was in from the back. I did this most nights because it allowed me to hear the phone and doors from the back. She'd obviously heard my footsteps because she was sitting behind the desk with her shirt open. It hung loosely, still covering her breasts, but showing a tease of her pushup bra and the treasures within.

“I thought maybe you weren't going to come back to talk to me tonight,” she whimpered.

“I just thought I'd give you a chance to finish counting your money before I did.”

I walked over and sat on the edge of the desk next to the one she was using. The beige lace of her bra kept pulling my eye to her breasts and my cock quickly reacted to the lovely view. This time, I made no attempt to hide it. She reached up to rub her neck and in doing so, the shirt separated allowing her right bra covered breast full exposure.

Seeing the opportunity, I quickly stepped behind her and started a slow deep massage of her shoulders and neck. She leaned back slightly and closed her eyes moaning lightly. This gave me a wonderful view of her beautiful face and magnificent body. It didn't take long for me to ease the shirt from her shoulders and I lightly stroked down her arms and the upper portion of her chest. I lifted her arms, one at a time, free of the shirt

I leaned down to her right ear and whispered, “I've imagined this for a long time.”

I moved my hands to the back of her shoulders again and she arched her back slightly as a result.

“Imagined what, rubbing my shoulders?” she said coyly, a smile dancing on her lips.

My hands worked lower till I found the hooks of her bra and I started to fumble with it between her back and the chair.

“Among other things.”

The third hook came undone and I eased it off her shoulders. Her breasts finally free were amazingly firm. They sagged as the pushup bra fell but not nearly as much as I'd expected. They were capped with perfect medium brown nipples that I immediately had to touch. My arms circled her and my hands cupped both breast at the same time. My thumbs worked over the tops of each nipple as I leaned In and kissed her for the first time.

Her lips were soft and moist. Kissing her from behind was a bit awkward, but she readily returned the kiss. I reluctantly released her breasts, and spun her chair, as she pushed out from under the desk. That backed me into the wall, but I pulled her up and into my arms. We kissed again and I felt her breasts press into my chest as I held her close. Quickly, my hands fell to her tight ass. I cupped and squeezed her ass as our tongues tangled.

“I want to fuck you,” I whispered.

Her hands quickly found the hook and zip at the waist of her slacks and she kicked off her shoes. As she slipped the slacks over her hips, I pressed her back against the desk. I knelt and slipped the pants from her legs. She was wearing only a sheer pair of black panties. I immediately pulled them to the floor and sat her back onto the desk. She was perfect. Beautiful, a body meant for Playboy and the face of an angel. I leaned forward and kissed her soft lips. I trialed light kisses down her cheek and chest till I reached her nipples. I sucked and nibbled her nipples as my hands stroked her thighs. I was delighted when I eased my hand between her thighs and she was unbelievably wet. My pants hit the floor and my cock sprang from my boxers.

“Oh please, fuck me now, I need you inside me.”

I kicked my legs free and her hands found my cock quickly. I pulled her hips to the edge of the desk and I let her stroke my cock over her pussy. I lifted her left ankle to my shoulder and stayed just far enough away that she couldn't get me inside.

“Please don't tease me, not now.”

“Since you asked so nicely.”

I eased into her. She was hot, wet, and very ready. In just a couple strokes I was buried deep inside her. I wanted to take a moment to savor the feeling, bet she would have none of that.

“Fuck me, please fuck me hard.”

I started to fuck her in earnest. My hips began to slap her ass with every stroke. I loved the way her breasts bounced on each stroke. Her pussy was like a velvet vice and I knew I couldn't control myself if we stayed like this long. I dropped her ankle from my shoulder and leaned into her. A few hard strokes at the edge of the desk, and I lifted her from the desk.

Her arms grabbing my neck, her ankles locking behind my back. I spun around and took a few steps till her back was pressed against the wall. I started to do my best to fuck her against the wall. Eventually, she unhooked her ankles and dropped her right foot to the ground. Her left knee was hooked over my right elbow and we found an amazing rhythm against the wall.

Her moans and grunts filled the room and it occurred to me that it probably filled the lobby as well. There was no stopping me now. I groped her ass and tits as our tongues tangled in each others mouths. I was starting to feel the familiar tingles, and she must have realized it.

“Wait, wait.” She said.

“What is it?” I asked. I was sure she was coming to her senses and having second thoughts.

“Lay on that desk!”

I didn't know what she had in mind exactly, but this was already the best night of work I'd ever have. I slipped out of her and sat on the desk and laid back. She turned me sideways and jumped up on top of me. She immediately slipped my hard cock back into her hot perfect pussy and started to fuck me hard. Her gravity-defying tits begging me to stroke and pinch them. Bouncing with her movement, I started to fuck back into her.

“In my fantasies, this is always how you make me cum. It's just usually in the banquet prep area,” she exclaimed between ever increasing moans and grunts.

“Your - cock - is - perfect . . .yes . .yes . . YES. I'm - going - to - cum!”

I watched as her orgasm ripped through her body. I felt her pussy gripping my cock in an intense spasm. I watched her abdomen ripple with rapid contractions. Her head was back as she slowly came back to her senses and slowly rocked on my still hard cock. She leaned into me and kissed me lightly at first, then a bit more intensely.

She lifted a bit and whispered, “how do you want to cum?”

“Get up.”

She lifted herself off me and as she got off the desk she lightly fondled my cock. I quickly followed her off the desk and turned her to face it. I bent her over the desk and took her from behind.

“I won't last long anymore,” I warned her.

I toyed a little as I entered her but I quickly started to fuck her with a purpose. She played with her clit as my hips slapped her tight ass. In only a few minutes, we were both building to our climax. I believe she had a second orgasm, but to be honest, I think I blacked out. I felt ever muscle contract, and the next thing I knew, I was on my back on the floor and she was laying with me nuzzling my neck.

As I started to regain my composure, I realised that we wouldn't have heard anything in the lobby for the last who knows how long.

“Stay right here,” I whispered and quickly threw my pants back on.

I quickly went to the desk from the back way and thankfully, there was no sign of anyone having been there. No lights on the phone indicating a call had been missed. Relieved, I went back into the office. To my disappointment, Kara was back in her panties and adjusting her bra. I stood quietly admiring her body as she dressed.

“You said when you fantasize about this . . . just how often do you have this little fantasy?” I asked.

“Hmmmm... I would say at least once a week... from now on!”

“At least!” I said.

She buttoned a few of her shirt buttons and slipped her coat on.

“I should go, I'm sure you have work to catch up on.”

“Nothing that was more important that this!” I said.

“This was certainly not work for me,” she said.

“Ha. . . no, not for me either. A dream maybe, but definitely not work!”

She stepped over and kissed me, then headed for the door. I slipped out to the front. As she came around the corner, she looked deep into my eyes.

“To answer the other question, I've been fantasizing about this for months. It was as good as the fantasy. We will explore a few more fantasies if you're willing.”

I laughed, “You might be able to catch me at a weak moment. Sleep well!”

“Nite Hunny!”

She walked to the door and the night was over.

Published 
Written by Denny62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments