Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After 40 years ?

"After all these years"

3
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Her : We are sitting here in a pub, looking at each other in the same way that we did all those years ago. I can't help but smile as the vague ideas I had then run through my mind.

Him : I can't believe we're here. We've talked on the 'phone, exchanged e-mails that were almost intimate but they're never the same as being with the person with whom one is corresponding.
Oh, she's smiling - that expression I remember so well !

Her : He's seen me smiling. How can I explain ? I've been married so many years, like him, I have two children, I'm divorced. What will he think ? Hell, I'll just tell him.

Him : She knows I've seen her smile. Will she think I'll interpret that as a 'come on' ? I hope so. I realise, in those few seconds, that I've wanted her - so, so much. I reach across the table to hold her hand - the one that's playing with the stem of her glass. Our eyes meet.

Her : How can his eyes and touch do that after all these years ? I feel myself melt inside, my blood seems to descend into my groin and my nipples stiffen. Thank goodness I have a coat on !

Him : Her hand doesn't pull back. I look at her again and see that slight flush she always used to have when we aroused each other. I know I am - thankfully I chose loose fitting trousers ! What now ?

Her : I can see the desire in his eyes. I've seen him shift a little uncomfortably. I know he has the same need I have. it's upto me. 'Come on' I say, 'Let's go'.

Him : I'm startled but only for a moment. We take each other's hand but it is she who leads the out of the pub and to our cars - parked side by side. She turns, lifts her head and we are gone. Our lips meet and that old magic and electricity is there. Our hand are all over each other. She quickly finds my obvious erection, I speedily find her hard nipples. I hear here whisper : 'Your place'.

Her : We speedily get into his car and I place my hand on his thigh, gliding my fingers back and forth. It's enough to keep his interest ( the bulge in his crotch tells me that ! ) but not enough for him to crash !

Him : I'm so aware of her hand but, thankfully, she has enough sense of self-preservation not to stray anywhere else. Soon, we're at my flat. Once inside, all the barriers are lifted. We kiss immediately and, at the same time, we're scrabbling at each other's clothes. We stand back. We look at each other. There's a gleam in her eyes. She starts to strip. Should I follow ? No, I'll just watch.

Her : We kissed and felt each other through our clothes but I wanted more, much more. I pulled back from him and, quite deliberately, started to strip. What would he do ? I was so pleased that he watched. I could see the delight and lust in his expression as each layer left me. Soon, I was naked. He took it all in - head to toe.
He didn't move ! Then, I understood. He started to undress.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

Soon, I too could see him - nude, from head to toe.
Of course, my eyes were riveted on his erection !

Him : I feasted on her nakedness. Yes, there were changes in the body I had only known through the fumblings of a teenager but she is so desirable. I looked and took off my clothes. I could see the surprise in her eyes but I also saw her concentration once I was bare ! Not a word was spoken as we approached each other.

Her : I wanted him. We pressed into each other as we kissed and caressed. I couldn't help but feel his hardness against my belly. I looked over his shoulder and saw a settee. I, somehow, guided over there. He felt its edge behind his knees and sat. I kissed and licked my way down to my target. My lips closed round the tip of his cock, one hand gripped the shaft and the other cupped his balls. He was mine !

Him : We're on the settee and her mouth is on my prick. How many times had I imagined this when we so young ? Ah, that's so good. the suction, the feel of her tongue, her hand on my balls, the grip of her fingers.
I must slow this - I'm cumming so soon. I grasp both sides of her head and lift her up. Her face is glistening with my juices. I lean forward tasting myself as I kiss her. Rolling to one side, she is now on the settee and I can kiss and lick my down. My tongue is soon on her clitoris, a finger gently parts and delves between her pussy lips. She is so wet ! I'm soaked and enjoying every moment. My tongue flicks, my finger searches and finds the g-spot. Another finger joins it. They curl and drive her onward.

Her : How did this happen ? One moment I think he's about to cum and the next, I don't care ! His tongue and fingers are taking me where I want to go - have always wanted to go. I suddenly think I'm going to soak his settee and then, it hits. My hips are bucking without reason, I'm holding his head tightly. I feel nothing except the rush of sensation. He's still sucking and nibbling - I don't want that anymore. I pull his head away and his fingers slide out. I pull him up and savour my taste, his erection pressing into my stomach. I hollow myself, reach between us and guide it into me. MMMMMM.

Him : Oh, I'm there ! How many times did I fantasise about this in my bed as I wanked myself ? I had the release then but nothing readied me for this. I didn't move. I simply enjoyed my body being joined with hers.
Of course, that couldn't last. My cock and balls demanded more. I moved back and forth. She moved with me, slowly at first. Then, we were desperate. We plunged, we thrust, we groaned, we moaned. We were incoherent in our need. My balls tightened, the pulses started. I heard her say : YES. I thrust again, again, again and again.
I was emptied, my body made a few futile attempts at continuing. We clung to each other, sweaty and sticky.
We were elated.

Both : Was this the beginning or the culmination ? What do you think ?

Published 
Written by rebus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments