Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Store Encounter

"Julia gives me more than I expected in the adult store."

38
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I was on one of my regular business trips in Europe, finding myself at the airport with a couple of hours to fill before my flight home I headed for the usual place I head for: the adult store. It’s situated out of the way among the few shops in the tunnel between the terminals. Its shopfront display of male and female mannequins in sexy underwear makes it obvious what it sells but I wasn’t concerned if anyone noticed me entering. I was just another pervert guy in his forties in a business suit in another country far from anyone who might know him.  

At first sight, nothing seemed to have changed since the last time I’d been there. Around me were the familiar shelves stacked with magazines with naked women, or men, sprawling over their covers. The piles of DVD’s of movies showed men and women doing things I could hardly believe were there. The toys, the pills, the underwear were still there too. As usual there were just a couple of guys in there, trying not to be noticed as they guiltily browsed the magazines. They looked like business travellers with time on their hands just like me. The guy who ran the place was also there, as unshaven and in jeans as shabby as last time, busy stacking a shelf with more porn. Then I noticed the one thing that had changed since I was last there – the girl.  

She was perched on a stool behind the counter, pretty with an innocent chubby European face, mid-twenties, blonde hair to her shoulders, big silver loop earrings and long pink false fingernails. She looked bored as she played with her phone and didn’t even look up at me as I entered. My eyes involuntarily explored her. She was in a sleeveless pink curve clinging top low cut in a deep V into her cleavage, the thin cloth taut over her big breasts showing their outline in perfect detail. The way her top peaked over her nipples made it obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. Down below she was wearing a black leather look microskirt miles high up her tanned bare thighs, with black high heels and an ankle chain.  

My eyes instinctively tried to see up her skirt, like men always do with women. Her legs were crossed and as if in response to my exploring eyes, but without her own eyes leaving her phone, she slowly uncrossed and then re-crossed her legs. In that instant, I caught a glimpse of pale purple panties at the top of her naked thighs. I guess she knew every guy who came into the place tried to see up her skirt.  

I went straight to the alcove I usually head for. It was cut off from view from the main part of the store by a shelf loaded with hardcore European magazines. OK, since my partner walked out on me I’ve become a porn addict and my sex life consists largely of porn and masturbation. In my hotel room the night before I’d stayed up to the small hours stroking my cock sore as I jacked off watching late-night porn TV. In this adult store, I collect hot stuff to masturbate over I could never get back home. I treated myself to a good long browse of magazines packed with sex goddess naked girls, furry pussies between long shapely spread legs, big thrusting breasts with peaking nipples, women in nude poses I could hardly believe and hunks with massive straining hard penises. I selected a few magazines.  

Then I turned to the other thing I’d come for, the racks of underwear. I like women’s thongs barely big enough to cover a pussy let alone my hard up cock or even my balls, in see-through lace that shows my cock through the lace. I found a gorgeous pair in black lace with red embroidery. I found some tiny girly panties in thin silky satin so smooth to my fingers, perfect for stroking off a hard straining penis through. There were some boy’s thongs made for a guy to show his sex kit off to anyone interested. I’ve found that store is the best place to find the underwear I wear for the girls and boys at the kinky parties I go to now I’m newly single. That’s another of my little perversions.  

Having chosen a few items I returned to the magazines. I was browsing through a set of pictures of a guy endowed with the kind of cock every boy wants having it taken to a cum by a blonde and a brunette. I’d just reached a picture that caught the guy’s semen in mid-flight as the blonde’s hand sent it splashing over the brunette’s breasts when I heard a woman’s voice behind me. 

“Want to see the real thing?” I turned and there was the girl from the counter. 

Standing there her skirt looked even shorter than I’d imagined. She was slowly rocking sensuously on her heels swinging her hips as she leafed through a magazine every bit as hard core as the one I was ogling. As I stood there paralysed with amazement staring at her, her hand went to her thigh. She lifted up the front of what little there was of her microskirt to show me her little purple panties bulging taut over her bulging sex mound. I saw a little wet patch just where her vagina slit would be. She nudged her pussy bulge toward me.  

“Touch my pussy,” she said.  

I was momentarily taken aback. Then an instant later my hands were enjoying the feel of her soft warm smooth thighs. Since my ex had left it was my first feel of a woman's naked flesh for weeks and I was frantic. I fondled her pussy through the thin cloth of her panties for a moment, feeling her bulge and finding the line of her vagina slit with my fingers. She gasped with excitement as I ran my fingertips along the thin gusset of her panties under her between her legs. Getting adventurous I slipped my hand down inside her panties and cupped my hand over her lightly furred mound. She moaned softly when I slipped a finger between her juice moistened vagina lips.  

She reached down and touched the bulge of my rapidly stiffening erection.  

"You're up hard for me aren't you? Do you want …?"  

I guess she didn’t know the English word like “wank” or “hand job” for it. But she left me in no doubt what she meant when she formed her thumb and finger into a ring and bobbed her hand smoothly and rhythmically at the angle and length of a man’s erect penis in that movement every boy knows so well. She smiled mischievously at me.  

“You men get all the pleasure,” she said, flicking through hard core pictures.  

I got the idea. She perched on her stool all day selling porn and sex toys to perverts like me who ogled her, looked up her skirt, got wild browsing penis straining hardcore porn like I’d been doing, then had a surreptitious wank in one of the secluded back alcoves. She wanted some fun too. Guys like me were a perk of the job. I wasn't going to say no to an offer like that.  

“Whats your name?” I asked. 

I always like to know the name of the woman I’m having sex with even if she’s only a porn picture or stripping on a stage for me. I enjoy grunting out her name when I cum whether my cock’s in her body or in my hand. That somehow seems to bring our bodies closer.  

“Julia,” she replied, with the J soft like a Y. “Come with me,” Julia said tugging my sleeve.  

A moment later we were in a store room surrounded by piles of porn magazines, DVD’s and underwear. I guessed the proprietor didn’t care what Julia did so long as the shop made money, and if she treated guys the way she was treating me he’d sure get the custom. I guessed he’d had his fun with Julia too. After weeks without sex, I was ravenous. I quickly unzipped and pulled my trousers and briefs down and let them fall round my ankles. I took off my necktie and shirt to give Julia plenty of room. She purred as she caressed my naked hairy chest and fingered my nipples. Then her hand slid smoothly down my front, across my belly button to my cock and balls and began deliciously fondling and exploring.  

"Mmmmm!” Julia purred. “So big and hairy! I like big cock. Have you fucked many women?” Julia knew that bit of sex language.  

“Yeah!” I grunted in reply to her question.  

“Were they whores like me?” Julia asked. 

As her hand, the first woman’s hand to play with my cock for ages, sent pulses of sex pleasure through me I could hardly reply. Though Julia called it big, my cock's only about seven inches fully erect. It had all happened so quickly I wasn't fully up hard and my penis was just sticking straight out horizontally. Julia's light fingers started to play with my penis and balls, ruffling my thick pubic hair while her other hand fondled my bum, tickled my bum crack and reached under me between my spread legs to stroke my inner thighs and arse, reaching as far as my balls. Julia certainly knew how to work a boy up. My penis quickly swung up hard till my big deep pink lust swollen cock head was pointing at the ceiling and I felt I had a steel bar between my legs.  

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

As Julia played with me I played with her. My one hand started on her breasts through the thin cloth of her top. I could feel I’d been right; she wasn’t wearing a bra. My other hand slid down her back, over her bum then under her short skirt. My hand savoured her smooth round bottom. I ran my fingertips along the embroidered hems of her panties across her bum cheeks and followed the gusset of her panties nestling in her bum crack. Julia snuggled against me as I played. As my exploring hands excited her Julia’s breathing got faster and she gave little whimpers of sex pleasure.  

I undid the clasp of her black leather look wraparound miniskirt and let it drop. Julia’s panties were taut over her bulge, showing the dimpled cameltoe line of her slit. The damp patch had got bigger. I pulled her panties down her thighs, just far enough to get at her cunt. Julia let her panties drop and kicked them off. She had a neatly trimmed strip of brown pubic hair round her young vagina. Now she gasped with excitement as I caressed her naked bottom, thighs and pussy and ruffled her soft pubic hair with my fingertips. She squirmed against me and nuzzled her cunt mound into my cupped hand as I finger pleasured her pussy.  

"Do you want my tits too?" Julia asked. A silly question!  

Without waiting for any reply Julia paused from playing with my sex kit and lifted off her top. Her breasts bounced sensuously with her movements as she tossed her top aside. Her breasts were large, well-rounded, bouncy and firm with no bikini top shadow. A simple gold necklace hung down in a V between her breasts. Her nipples were up like little pink corks and Julia gasped with pleasure as I showed her I knew how to tease a woman’s nipples with my fingertips.  

Julia showed me she knew just how to take a man’s straining penis to the absolute peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. Her light fingers played expertly with my hard shaft and knob, tickling the underside of my stiff shaft and that so sensitive spot just under its head, my frenulum. She didn’t just use her fingers. She brushed her smooth panties over my shaft, across my cock head and back and forth between my spread legs. She obviously knew how men play with women’s panties in their masturbation foreplay, the way I play with the panties my ex left behind. For some odd reason there was a wall mirror in the storeroom. In it my straining penis bending up almost vertical most of the way to my belly button looked massive. I wondered if it was there for the proprietor. I like to masturbate and pose in sexy underwear in front of a wall mirror back home and the proprietor looked the kind of guy who’d enjoy doing that too.  

“Now we play for real,” Julia said.  

She took one of the innumerable tubes from a shelf. From it, she squeezed lube onto the whole length of my shaft and onto her hand. The feel of the cold gel on my cock was like an exquisite electric shock. I struggled not to cum too soon in her hand as she smeared it over my hard muscle.  

My straining penis felt tight enough to snap, there were droplets of pre cum on my penis tip and the veins were standing out on my shaft by the time Julia wrapped her around my shaft. I’m big, and some girls with petite hands can hardly get their hands round my shaft but Julia certainly had no problem. She certainly knew what she was doing. She smoothly and rhythmically tugged my foreskin and stroked my shaft up and down full length from her hand brushing my pubic hair at one end of the stroke up to sliding right over my lust and erection sensitised cock head at the other. Her fingers caught the base ridge of my cock head just the way I like when I masturbate or a woman hand jobs me.  

At the same time as she pleasured my cock she fondled my bum, tickled me along my bum crack and caressed the so sensitive inside tops of my thighs from behind. I gripped her soft warm bottom to pull her against me so her cunt hair brushed my bare thigh and her breasts squeezed against my bare arm. I caressed her bottom and thighs with one hand and with the other I played with her breasts. We were standing right in front of the mirror and my eyes hypnotically followed the smooth, rhythmic full length pumping of Julia’s hand wrapped round my shaft.  

The storeroom was a confined space and as Julia hand jobbed me a memory from long ago of another confined space I’d been wanked in flashed back into my mind. I was back at my all-boys school, a sex-mad boy aged eighteen who lived for masturbation crammed in the confines of a school toilet cubicle with another boy my age. Our trousers and school regulation grey briefs were down round our thighs and our hungry young penises were rock hard in each other’s hands. There’d been a porn magazine hired from another boy spread open on the tank but right then we cared only for each other’s cocks and the masturbation pleasure we were giving each other. We’d wanked each other till we added two more semen stains to those left on the toilet wall by ourselves and countless other boys before us. It's odd the things that go through one’s mind during sex.  

I showed Julia I knew how to hold back and make her wait. She’d obviously hand jobbed men before and I guessed the way I grunted, involuntarily rammed my hips forward, gripped her bottom hard and my penis suddenly stiffened ever harder in her hand told her my cum was rising. She slowed down and took me through to a delicious cum spurt with just her thumb and forefinger stroking across the base ridge of my cock head and her other fingers lightly brushing my shaft. “Julia!” I grunted as I shot a hefty splash of semen against the mirror.  

I stood there panting, clutching Julia by her bottom as I held her against me as we watched my semen trickle down the wall. My penis was still mostly erect, sticking out horizontally with a strand of residual semen dangling from it. Julia used just her thumb and forefinger to tease a last pulse of orgasm pleasure and spurt of semen from my cock. There weren’t any tissues around and Julia used her panties to wipe the last of the dangling semen off my penis and from the mirror, ignoring the splash on the floor.

“Was that good?” Julia asked.

“Yeah …” I said, enjoying the throbbing in my freshly satisfied penis. “Any time you want a fuck, Julia.”

We dressed, except that Julia just put her top and skirt on, not her panties. A treat for the next guy who looks up her skirt, I thought. Then I remembered the racks of sexy women’s underwear around us and guessed she might be treating her next upskirt voyeur to an even more erotic thrill. She gave me her panties, now semen sodden.

“Remember me when you play with them,” Julia said, with a mischievous smile that told me she knew exactly what men do with girls’ panties. She also handed me a little scrap of paper with “Julia” and a mobile phone number scribbled on it. “Next time you come here stay in the airport hotel. Men say I give good sex.”

We left the little storeroom. The two guys who’d been browsing porn when I’d arrived were gone. A middle-aged man and a woman were there browsing the racks of women’s underwear. With Julia’s panties stuffed in my pocket I went to the proprietor at the counter with the magazines, DVD’s and underwear I was buying in my hand ready to pay with untraceable cash.

“Was she good?” the proprietor asked softly as if not to be overheard. I didn’t reply. His unshaven face gave me a brown toothed grin as he formed his own thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed his hand in that same movement Julia had made. He looked as if he’d been familiar with that movement for about twenty years. “Julia always good. Her pussy even better,” he added in a voice that suggested he spoke from experience.

My flight home was uneventful. With things opening up again I’m planning my next European business trip and I’ll be staying in the airport hotel. Perhaps then I’ll have another story.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments