Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abby's Invitation to Lunch

"Abby invites Jack to lunch which has a few twists."

8
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story takes place during the 3rd week of September 2017. It is a sequel to "Abby Wants A Turn," and takes place almost two weeks after. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is recommended that you read the first story, but not necessary. Enjoy!"

It was Tuesday at noon, time for our “customer first” weekly group meeting. It had almost been two weeks since Abby and I hooked up at her place following a dinner with Alex and Susan. She had initially invited me to come over just a few days later, but unfortunately, I had a family emergency to attend. We did, however, have some overlapping shifts a few times since then, and Abby acted shyer around me at first but, once she glanced down at my crotch a few times during one conversation, I glanced down a few times at her breasts. That made her smile, and I sensed a boost in confidence from her.

On this Tuesday, we were both off. I was adamant with the district manager who oversaw our group that I didn’t mind coming in on a day off when the schedule fell as such. Abby was the same way. Since I was off, I showed up early and took a seat at the conference table. All other group members showed up, and Abby was the last to arrive about a minute before we started.

As a reminder, Abby was 5’11 – an inch taller than me – light brown, shoulder-length hair, 36B breasts, and a pear-shaped body with flattering curves. Today she wore a black dress down to her knees with a jean jacket with long sleeves. I was simply in cargo shorts and a button-up long sleeve shirt. That was as fancy as I was willing to dress for these meetings.

The “customer first” group meeting went well and got out a little after 12:30 p.m. The other six members went back to work, and Abby accompanied me out the door.

“Would you like to go get lunch with me?” Abby asked.

“I’d enjoy that. Where would you like to go?” I said.

“How does Olive Garden sound?”

“Sounds yummy to me!” I said with maybe a hint of too much excitement.

“Great! I’ll see you there.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lunch rush had, surprisingly, passed when we arrived at Olive Garden. We were seated in a corner table in the back and were basically alone. We accepted the offer of a wine sample, red wine, that I thought tasted horrendous. Abby liked it as she did the ordering. I didn’t tell her it was horrible, though.

I’ll spare the details of the majority of our conversation, which consisted of sports, college, friends, and of course, work. These topics bled into our meal. Abby had ordered lasagna, and I ordered the chicken parmesan. We were eating when suddenly Abby shared,

“I’m not wearing a bra.”

With a mouthful, I said, “What?”

“I’ve seen you glancing down at my tits. You are like a horny teenager over there,” she smiled, clearly not offended by my lack of table manners. All I could do was give her a guilty smirk and blush. She was enamored by my stares, even blushing herself.

For the next 15 minutes, we ate our food and exchanged looks with our clean conversation. It was 2:00 p.m. before I paid our bill and we walked out the door. By our cars, Abby spun around, and we kissed. My hands landed on the tops of her hips, and she grasped my face.

“Would you like to come over to my place?” She stated. “Can you?”

I nodded and said, “I can, yes.”

Abby smiled and pecked my cheek before dashing into her car. I climbed into mine, and we smiled at one another from our driver's seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 10 minutes later, we were at her house, which she rented from her brother’s in-laws. I casually got out of my car and walked into her garage before she shut the door. Once inside the door into the hallway, I gently pushed her up against a wall and kissed her. I had not been this horny since I last saw Ashleigh.

“Not here,” Abby gasped. We kicked our shoes off, and she took my hand, leading me to her bedroom. Standing at the edge of the bed, we resumed kissing as we both worked to remove my clothes. Abby worked the belt and shorts while I unbuttoned my shirt. Her hands acted as if they were numb and couldn’t get my shorts undone when, in reality, she should have finished before me. We kissed and moaned into each other’s mouths until I whipped my shirt off and flung it away.

Abby dropped to her knees as my shirt hit the wall and finally got my shorts undone. She had no trouble after that as my shorts and boxer briefs were at my ankles in no time. My cock was at full attention as it bounced in front of her face. She smiled and stroked it softly a few times before bouncing back to a stance.

“I’ll be right back,” and she rushed into her bathroom. I kicked my shorts and boxer briefs to where my shirt was and removed my socks. Propping myself up with my left arm, I slowly stroked my cock as I waited for Abby to emerge from her bathroom.

Abby spun into the doorway, with nothing on but a thin, black pair of panties. She smiled as some of her light brown hair covered her face. She chuckled before strutting over to me, grabbing a pillow and dropping to her knees.

“Sorry that dress was a little too tight and not very flattering to take off,” Abby sheepishly admitted.

“You looked very beautiful… I mean… You are beautiful,” I stumbled, trying to make sure I didn’t say the wrong thing.

“Thank you,” Abby said as her hand pushed mine away and took hold of my hard-on.

I kept eye contact with her face as she moved her eyes between my cock and my face. Biting her lower lip, she flashed her eyes up at me before licking the underside of my length. Abby retracted her tongue back into her mouth and giggled. Her left arm reached for her top nightstand drawer and pulled out a 12-inch ruler.

Chuckling, she said, “I bought this for you,” and she waved the ruler around.

“What would I want with that,” I smirked.

“I… I,” she slowly said, “want to… measure you myself,” and she smiled nervously. “I even looked up how to measure a penis correctly!”

“Go ahead,” I nodded and stood up. Admittedly, I was a little stunned, but that passed so quickly I hardly second-guessed what Abby wanted to do.

Abby blinked a few times and took hold of my cock. After giving it a few pumps, she held the length still and held the ruler at the top of my cock. Pressed against my pelvic bone, she looked to the side.

“Seven and a quarter inches," she said and gazed up at my face. I was already aware of this, but I could see how turned on measuring me made her. Abby laid the ruler back inside the drawer of the nightstand before she licked the head of my cock. Precum had leaked out, and she swallowed it up before she swallowed my cock.

Abby seemed to work hard to take me entire length in her mouth. Struggling or not, it still felt great. Her mouth was warm, and her tongue couldn’t stay still to save her life.

“I’m sorry,” Abby said as she popped my cock out of her mouth. “I’m not very good at this.” Her half-hearted smile spelled ‘lack of confidence’ to me.

“You are doing fine, really,” I said. “Keep doing what you are doing. It feels fantastic.”

Abby smiled, and I sat back down on the edge of the bed. I ran my fingers through her hair, and she gave me a big smile in return. With her right hand holding my cock and balls, Abby placed her left on my right thigh and slowly began to consume my shaft once more. Her lips wrapped around me tight, and she bobbed up and down slowly.

Despite her lack of experience compared to Ashleigh, I was enjoying it and made sure to let Abby know I was.

“Abby, that feels wonderful … don’t be afraid to use your tongue.”

Taking the suggestion to heart, an audible ‘pop’ was next as she withdrew her mouth from my cock. The tip of her tongue landed on the tip of my head and swirled around a few times. Not exactly what I meant when I told her to use her tongue, but it certainly worked.

Abby’s hand stroked my cock some more as she licked my balls. That I didn’t see coming, and I was thankful I had shaved the day before. After marking my sac all over, she ran her tongue all over my cock in every direction. After planting a few soft, teasing kisses on my balls and cock head, my cock disappeared once more into her mouth. Now she was swirling her tongue, and my cock moved between her lips.

“Fuck, Abbyyy,” I moaned. She moaned back over the sounds of her spit and my precum mixing as she sucked me off.

When she was finished, right before I was about to cum, she exhaled and inhaled loudly and stood up.

“I need you inside my pussy, now,” Abby said softly, as she left the floor.

I stood up as I caught my breath, and she stood at the edge of the bed and bent over. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder and down to the small of her back. My hard-on poked at her folds as I stood back up to penetrate her for the first time that day. My left hand roamed her left hip as I was about to push in when she exclaimed, “No!”

Abby stood back up and sat on the edge of the bed with her hands, covering her eyes like she was going to cry.

“What’s wrong, Abby,” I said as I bent down in front of her.

“I’m sorry, Jack,” she began, “I have bad memories of that … position … from my first time and … and …”

MillyWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillyWest

She stuttered to a stop, and I spoke instead.

“We don’t need to do anything you don’t want to do,” I said as I rubbed her arm.

“Thanks, Jack.” Her hands finally fell to her lap. “Have I ruined the moment.”

“Not at all,” I said with a genuine, reassuring smile.

Abby smiled back. The kind that said ‘Thank you’ without words. Next, she fell backward onto her back and asked, “Do you like a girl on her back?”

“Yes,” I nodded, “But we can do whatever you want to do. Do you want me to,” I paused, “with you on your back?” I didn’t want to say ‘fuck you’ at that moment. It didn’t seem personal enough.

“I do.”

I was eye level with her pussy, and it was the first time I had truly looked at Abby’s womanhood – and it was beautiful. As I stood back up, Abby took a deep breath with her arms at her side. I lined my cock up with her entrance with the head of my cock, touching her, but before I pushed in, I told her, “Tell me if I go too far.” I got the impression that she did not have a pleasant first experience – or at least a prior sexual one. Something I did not sense the first time I was with her.

Abby nodded, and I responded with a smile just before I pushed the first few inches of my length into her.

“Ohhh, Jack,” Abby moaned. “It’s only been twelve days,” her voice trailed off as I slowly pushed further into her.

“But I’ve dreamed of this happening again,” she finished.

My hands were at Abby’s side near her butt, and her legs slowly squeezed my sides harder the further I slid my cock into her wet slit. I was being squeezed at my sides and around my cock. Every breath she took, it led to added pressure on my shaft.

What felt like minutes was probably two tops, but my length was entirely inside her. I rubbed the side of her cheek with the left hand and kissed her leg. I wanted to show her that she wasn’t a plaything to me. That even if we weren’t actually in a relationship, that didn’t mean having sex couldn’t include compassion or romance.

As her right hand met my left hand on her cheek, she said, “Thank you,” with a soft grin.

My gestures broke whatever tension or hesitation Abby had. She grabbed my hand and kissed it before she giggled.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“I know this isn’t our first time, but I’m just now realizing, you feel so much better than the dildo my sister-in-law bought me,” Abby replied.

I blushed and moved my hips around a bit with my length lodged inside her. Abby moaned as her eyes closed, but she was quick to look back up into my eyes. “Please make love to me, Jack,” she said in a whisper.

“Yes, beautiful,” I happily accepted the invitation.

After removing her legs that were wrapped around me, I withdrew my hard-on from her pussy for the first time. Abby’s legs were spread wide-open with her feet hanging off the side of her bed. I pushed in and out of her pussy, and with reach thrust forward, my pace quickened.

Before long, Abby had her hands clutching her breasts as her body rocked back and forth. She began to tense, which rapidly turned into her first orgasm. The sensation on my cock (no matter the woman) was terrific. I thrust a little harder, which left Abby wanting more.

“Harder, Jack. Make love to me harder! I want all of your big cock inside!”

Wasting no time, I lifted her legs and held them up at her ankles. Thrusting harder and the way in, Abby made a face like she was caught off guard but quickly smirked with pleasure. It didn’t take many thrusts for her to start to moan louder and quicker than before. Wrapping her left arm under her breasts, she rubbed her clit with her right hand. From rub to rub, her fingers would brush my shaft working in and out of her entrance.

Abby then experienced a second orgasm as my thrusting reached its quickest with her. Moments later, I leaned down and kissed her. My hips guided my cock in and out of her slowly. As we kissed, my left hand found her right breast and squeezed it, causing her hips to move up and pussy clamp down on my hard-on as it traveled inward.

“Don’t cum in me,” she exclaimed in a gasp of air as she broke the kiss. “Cum on my tits!”

I quickly snagged a kiss of her breast before I fully leaned back forward and thrust into her once more about a dozen or so times. She had spared no time telling me that because I was so close to losing it before. Abby moaned right up until the moment I backed away. Abby dropped to her knees and pushed her breasts together. I stroked my cock a few times before cum launched out of my shaft and landed on her breasts.

Abby squealed in delight as the first spurts landed on her. When it was clear I had no more to give, she licked her breasts clean of my cum. The cum Abby couldn’t reach, which wasn’t much, she scooped up with her hand. She licked her fingers clean, and I stood there, watching her with my softening cock in my hand.

“Let me help clean you real quick,” Abby said before swallowing my cock and cleaning it with her tongue. Abby then released my cock and spun quickly and climbed under her covers.

“May I join you?” I asked.

Abby responded with opening her sheets up for me. I climbed in and slid next to her to cuddle. She turned to her side, and her butt aligned with my groin. I draped my right arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. But her face told me something was bothering her.

“Are you okay, Abby?”

Turning her head to align our faces more, she said, “I’m just sorry about earlier.”

“What for?”

“When I said ‘no’ when I was bent over the bed, yet I was the one who got into that position,” she looked into my eyes, “I wasn’t thinking.”

“You did nothing wrong,” I said. “Don’t worry about it one bit.”

Abby turned over to her other side. Her left arm wrapped around my neck, and her head rested on the pillow. With her forehead level with my mouth, I held her close and kissed her forehead.

“Looks like someone thinks I’m still beautiful,” Abby said with a chuckle as my cock was poking her under the sheets.

“What do you mean by ‘still?’” I said.

Abby had her head nestled into me, but she looked up and kissed my lips. “You are only the second guy I’ve been with and actually. This is only the fourth time I’ve had sex.”

She explained that the ‘man’ who took her virginity was rough when she was bent over his bed the first time and the second time they were together, bent over the bed was their only position, and it was even rougher than the first time.

“I was timid the first day or two around you at work because not long after you left the last time, I cried because I thought I let a guy use me as their plaything again and that I had been crazy enough to flash you. I still have no idea what came over me to do that,” Abby confessed. “Then I realized that you still wanted to talk with me like a real person, and that’s why I got a little more … playful with you at work. I was comfortable around you again.”

I tightened my hold on her. “I’m so sorry you felt that way Abby,” I began. “I would never use you or any woman as a plaything. No girl or woman should have to experience that. I hate that that happened to you.”

“Thank you, Jack,” she gave a small smile. “I don’t have a clue what happened to me three weeks ago when I decided to try and seduce you, but you are the first guy since then that has made me want to try sex again.”

Abby chuckled, “I probably have Ashleigh to thank a little bit. She certainly talked you up. Plus, you’ve always been a great guy at work.”

I smiled and said, “Abby, you are very beautiful. I’m sorry for what happened with you and that first guy. As I said, no woman should ever experience that. Just know with me, I promise that will never be the case. I hate guys who do that, and I never want to become that guy.”

After kissing my cheek, Abby said with a smile, “Thank you, Jack. I knew I’d be making a good decision today when I asked you to lunch. You are a sweet and caring guy.” She smiled, and I smiled back at her as we embraced.

We stayed in her bed, not saying a word, for a while – just embracing one another. Abby then told me what all Ashleigh had shared with her. It wasn’t everything, but it was still quite a bit. As I have said in previous stories, I didn’t mind. While she shared, her hand stroked my cock, and she brought me to an orgasm. When I said I was going to cum, Abby stroked harder, and I came on her pubic mound.

I wanted to return the favor with some oral fun of my own, but she stopped me and said she wasn’t ready for that yet. It was after 6 p.m. before we got out of the bed. First, Abby took a shower, followed by a shower of my own. When I had redressed and entered her kitchen, she was fixing the breakfast food we had agreed to eat for dinner. We sat on her couch, the very same one from the first story, and watched TV as we ate dinner. I left around 9 p.m. but not before giving her a big hug, kiss and reminding her that she was beautiful. There was no flash of her breasts this time before I drove away – just a simple smile and wave, which is always fine by me.

Is there another Abby story to come? Stay tuned.

 

Published 
Written by Jack_01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments