Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surreal Experience

"A story about an experience I had while working in another city for a month"

1
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
So this is my first attempt at a story so be nice ;)

This story is mostly true. Some details have been changed but the main story remains true. Here goes…

To start off… my work sent me out of town to work for a month. My wife was unable to join me on the trip since she had to work. We decided to enjoy our time apart and talk every day on the phone. After a couple weeks in my new city, I had made some friends. One of my friends worked for a community agency and they were having a benefit at a local bar to raise money. I had nothing to do that night so I agreed to meet her there with another friend of mine, Kevin.

When Kevin and I got to the to the bar, the party was in full swing. There was an open bar so we both ordered drinks and we proceeded to investigate the surroundings. This bar was very unique in that it was 3 tiered with a swimming pool on the middle tier. Kevin and I walked up to the 3 rd tier and met up with my friend Krissy. She was so happy we’d come and hugged us both. It was then I caught a very attractive brunette in a short black dress checking me out. We gave each other a little smile and both returned to our respective conversations. At certain random points during the night, this random brunette and I kept catching each other’s eye.

Many drinks later, Kevin and I decided to investigate the pool area on the 2nd tier. Walking down the steps from above, I saw the mysterious brunette again. Only this time she was dressed in a skimpy bikini and about to get in the water. When Kevin and I walked by her, she looked at me and smiled. So, I did the only thing a tipsy man looking at a scantily clad woman standing by a pool would do… I playfully tried to push her in! She laughed and made the comment that I needed to get in the pool with her. I told her I left my trunks at home and that I’d have to swim in my underwear. She just smiled and waded into the pool. By this time, Kevin had wandered off to talk to Krissy so I went to go find him and Krissy.

I don’t know what it was about this brunette but I couldn’t get her out of my head. She had long brown hair that reached her waist, a very cute face, intoxicating smile, slim but toned build, great butt, and probably B-cup breasts. The combination of these features had me infatuated with her. I told Kevin about my fascination with this woman. He suggested I go talk with her and get her number so we could hang out. Of course I was a little uneasy about this since I’ve always been pretty shy, especially around pretty women.

After some more encouragement and some liquid courage, I walked back to the pool where my brunette was talking with some friends. She saw me approach and smiled. I smiled back and she continued talking to her friends but her body language suggested she would welcome my attempt to chat her up. I don’t remember exactly what I said as an opening line but we started chatting. She worked for a professional group that provided services for sex workers around the world.

After a few minutes of small talk, Kevin wanted to leave with Krissy to go watch some of the NBA playoffs. So, the brunette and I cut our conversation short and I asked for her number so we could hang out and she could show me the city. Luckily she agreed and asked me what I was doing a couple nights later. Her name was Mel and she was meeting some friends for dinner that night but we could meet up afterwards. I eagerly accepted the invitation and we texted flirty messages randomly throughout the rest of the night and the next day.

The night Mel and I agreed to meet came quickly. Since she was a local, I let her pick the place. Mel suggested a bar that plays old-school hip-hop, which was right up my alley. I tried to get Kevin to come out again but he bailed on me saying he needed to work. Thinking that this would be a group thing, I explained to Mel that I would be coming alone and if she was uncomfortable with that I would understand. She replied that she was actually only expecting me to be there.

When I got to the bar, Mel was waiting outside with 2 of her friends. We hugged and I was introduced to her friends. Her friends quickly said goodbye to Mel and left us standing on the corner. I took a good look at her in the streetlight. She looked great! She was wearing a light blue spaghetti strap top with tight jeans that looked like they were painted on. This was topped off with a pair of sparkly heels. Her long brown hair cascaded down her back and looked soft in the glow of the street. In short, Mel knew exactly what looked good on her and she exuded sexual confidence and energy.

Mel and I made our way to the bar. I guess I should confess that I was somewhat nervous at this point. Here I was, a married guy meeting up with a woman alone to get drinks at a bar. This was something I had never done before. I justified it to myself by saying that I wasn’t going to have sex with her. Instead, we were just going to have some drinks and engage in friendly conversation before parting our separate ways. However, there was this nagging thought in the back of my head that my theory was probably not realistic considering the circumstances.

I had yet to tell her about my marital status but surely she noticed my wedding ring. That’s when Mel hit me with a huge bomb during our increasingly sexual conversation at the bar…

“I have to be truthful… I’m married but I’m in an open relationship. I also have a boyfriend. I just thought you should know.”

Mel looked at me somewhat curiously to see what my reaction would be to her statement. Needless to say, I was shocked and it took me a little time to react.

She seemed to sense this and said, “My life is pretty complicated I guess huh?”

It was then I noticed a diamond engagement band on her left ring finger. Had it been there all this time? Being a married guy I usually looked for wedding rings out of curiosity to see if a particularly attractive woman is married. Somehow I’d missed this one though. So I took a deep breath and told Mel my dirty little secret that I too was married. She asked if I was in an open relationship as well and I said no. Mel smiled and we continued our conversation, which became very sexually explicit.

After a couple drinks, Mel and I started dancing to the old-school hip-hop that was bumping in the bar. We held each other close and I’m sure she could feel my raging erection about to pop out of my pants.

MichelleReys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleReys

Mel grinding on my crotch only made it harder. We chatted a little bit on the dance floor and then we both attacked each other with our lips and tongues. Mel was an aggressive kisser. She liked to push her tongue in my mouth and roll it around. When we weren’t making out, Mel was lightly kissing and biting my neck and ear. Finally, I was so wound up sexually I couldn’t take it… I had to have her.

Mel and I made plans to go to her office since neither of us could go to our respective places. My roommate for the month did not understand the situation and our walls were thin. Plus, I had a sneaking suspicion that Mel would be very vocal since she was not shy about expressing her sexuality in conversation. We needed somewhere that would allow us the privacy to let go and enjoy ourselves.

So we hailed a cab and began the short trip to her office. Once inside the cab, Mel sat on my lap and we hungrily explored each other’s mouths with our tongues. She was moaning softly as I rubbed up her jeans, only rubbing up to her mid-thigh then back down her leg teasing her. The combination of sensual kissing and caressing seemed to make her extremely hot as she was lightly gyrating on my lap and moaning softly into my mouth. I think Mel would have torn off my pants and ridden me in the cab if the cabbie didn’t interrupt our session to announce that we had arrived at the address she gave him.

At Mel’s office, she led me down these dark corridors to a room with a lamp and a couch. Instantly, we picked up where we left off in the cab. Mel threw me down on the couch and climbed on my lap. We kissed passionately. I started rubbing her breasts through her shirt and bra. She ground her hips onto my lap to let me know she was enjoying the attention. I quickly removed her top and bra and began to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. When I got my mouth free of hers, I began to lick and suck all over her breast and nipples. I was biting her nipples gently and massaging her back at the same time. Mel moaned loudly and grabbed my head and pushed it to her breasts.

Then I decided to take control a little bit. Mel had mentioned earlier that she liked when a guy took control. I picked her up off my lap and pushed her down on the couch. In an instant, her pants and lace panties were on the floor and I was busy licking and sucking her breasts. Kneeling on the floor, I licked and kissed all the way down to just above her pubic bone.

Just when she thought I was going to lick her pussy, I started licking and kissing the insides of her thighs and all around her pussy. After a few minutes of teasing Mel and her begging for me to eat her pussy, I caved in and flicked her clit gently with my tongue. I thought she was going to explode. She arched her back and let out a long, deep moan and grabbed my rock hard cock through my pants. Mel was so wet and tasted like sweet honey. I couldn’t get enough of her pussy!

Finally Mel began to grab roughly at my belt in a frantic attempt to get my pants off. Reluctantly, I stopped eating her pussy and helped her to relieve me of my clothes. As soon as my cock was free of my boxers, she took me into her mouth. Mel used her soft tongue all over the head of my cock, swirling it in her mouth while pulling my hips toward her face. This felt incredible! I began rubbing her clit while she sucked me and licked my shaft and balls leaving them shiny with saliva. Mel moaned loudly and looked me seductively in the eyes when I asked her if she liked to suck cock. After several minutes of this expert cock sucking, I had to fuck this horny woman.

Pulling Mel off my cock was met with incredible resistance. When I finally freed my cock from her wet mouth, she seemed disappointed.

“God I love your cock! You taste so good!” she said.

“Thanks but I really want to fuck you so bad…” I replied. She just smiled at me with a wicked smile.

I spun her around so her butt was on the edge of the couch and she rolled a condom on my wet cock. I penetrated her deeply. My cock slid into her very wet pussy so easily. Savoring the feeling of warmth and tightness, I paused before slowly pulling my cock out so just the head was inside.

Then I slowly pushed back inside, inch by inch. After several strokes, Mel was growling at me and begging me to fuck her. Who am I to turn down that request? So, I fucked her with reckless abandon. My balls slapping against her ass loudly while she groaned and encouraged me to fuck her hard. It was starting to get hot in the little room and I couldn’t keep up the wicked pace very long. Mel sensed me slowing down and told me to pull out and sit on the couch.

“I’m going to fuck you now!” she panted.

What guy is going to complain about that? Mel climbed onto my lap and lowered herself onto my cock and started thrusting furiously while I licked and sucked her breasts that hung in front of me. She then threw her head back and her long hair tickled by balls as she rode me to a nice orgasm. Several minutes and an unknown amount of orgasms for Mel later, she slowed down and we began making out.

“You feel so good in my pussy!” exclaimed Mel.

“Your pussy feels so good on my cock!” I laughed. “I think you need your pussy pounded from behind now.”

“Oh fuck yeah!”

In a flash she flipped over and I pushed my girl cum covered cock into her still wet pussy. I bottomed out, hitting her cervix with my balls up tight against her clit. We started slowly and gradually picked up steam. My balls were smacking against Mel’s clit.

“Fuck me baby! Oh yeah! You feel so good.” She panted.

Hearing her talk dirty combined with the incredible feeling of her pussy milking my cock soon pushed me over the edge.

“I’m gonna cum!”

“Cum for me baby!” she replied.

A couple strokes later, I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I felt like I spewed a gallon of cum into the condom. Catching my breath, Mel looked at me and smiled seductively and I pulled out of her. We both smiled at each other in the afterglow of our intense sex romp.

Mel and I cleaned up and walked to get cabs. We hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. My work sadly ended and I returned home to my regular life. I never saw her again but we still text each other occasionally. Mel says she’ll contact me the next time she comes to my city so maybe we’ll see each other again. Even if we don’t… what a night!

Published 
Written by wildmanB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments